[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are psychedelics the true red pill, /pol/? >non toxic >non
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 16
File: download.jpg (20 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
20 KB, 225x224
Are psychedelics the true red pill, /pol/?

>non toxic
>non addicitive
>cures the degerency which is alcoholism
>allows you to combat the jew on other planes of existence
>>
No, it's degenerate and you're a good goy. You should be honing your mind and body not fucking them up.
>>
>>72303918
Only LSD and shrooms. Anything else is degenerate.
>>
Good idea, psychedelic nationalism now.
>>
>>72304058
>Being this retarded.
It's the Jew vaccine. Weed and Alcohol is the Jews best friend. When you take Acid, you realize how much of a piece of shit you are and how you can improve yourself. It's not something used for escape.
>>
File: chillin.jpg (88 KB, 634x476) Image search: [Google]
chillin.jpg
88 KB, 634x476
>>72303918
It does non of those things
>be college student with hippy roommate
>try this acid bro and expand your mind
>whynot.jpg
>shit looks kinda wavy and colorful for 8 hours
>cant sleep for 24 hours afterward
>4/10 experience
>no "spiritual high"
>no universal consciousness
>no oneness
>roommate swears he spoke to god
Its a shitty drug, its degenerate, and it doesn't actually do anything besides make you completely unproductive for a day.
>>
>>72304414
>my one experience applies to everyone
>>
>>72304414

>cant sleep for 24 hours afterward

That wasn't LSD.
>>
>>72304548

Eh that part is more believable than tripping only 8 hours. Sounds like nbome. Lsd will last a solid 10-12 hours, has no taste but usually will fuck up your sleep ime
>>
>>72304414

You didnt get LSD. International Jewry has worked hard to destroy supply with its war on drugs. Cheaper research chemicals, which are a gray area in legality are often used as replacements. Some of which are quite frankly dangerous, in the case of 25i. Don't fall for this trickery and always elrich test your blotters, lest you end up in hospital like a good goy
>>
File: 1431562309029.png (543 KB, 692x895) Image search: [Google]
1431562309029.png
543 KB, 692x895
>>72304548
>LSD doesn't have similar properties to stimulants including insomnia
>>72304506
>Thinking being really high expands your mind as opposed to degrading it
>>
>>72304058
Your brain doesn't get fucked up from them you retard.

I remember the first time I took shrooms, I saw through this falsely constructed Jew reality instantly.
>>
File: 1447849750439.gif (762 KB, 480x400) Image search: [Google]
1447849750439.gif
762 KB, 480x400
>>72303918
>other planes of existence

That's not where you are, you're just a degenerate pretending those planes exist in order to ignore your real life responsibilities, or cope with the fact you're so autistic you have no real life responsibilities or friends.
>>
>>72304548
I cant sleep for 30 hours after using shrooms, even tho the effects last 5-6 hours. Not everyone trips are the same, but mines at the end just make me feel hyper as fuck. Literally jumping, moving all my body and feeling as if drank lots of coffee.
>>
They are only for some people. I've seen em change folks for the better, and I've seen em fuck people up permanently.

After enough chemically induced ego-death, you figure out your chasing something you'll never actually catch until you die. At best you can just get a little fake glimpse at things we simply are not ready to comprehend.
>>
>>72304788

Oh okay so you came here with anecdotes and with the intention to shittalk lsd by claiming you tried it and it your retard mind couldnt appreciate it
>>
Drugs, alcohol, tobacco, etc.
Chemicals, pharmaceuticals, it's all degeneracy.

The only exceptions are major vaccines and life sustaining medication.

If you try to justify the use of any recreational drugs you are just delusional.
>>
>>72304414
Most "LSD" today isn't actually LSD, its probably something like 25nbome

The government put a crack down on the chems needed to make LSD so real stuff is pretty rare these days unless you get it from outside of the country
>>
>>72304887
>After enough chemically induced ego-death, you figure out your chasing something you'll never actually catch until you die. At best you can just get a little fake glimpse at things we simply are not ready to comprehend.

Too deep for me. This guy is wise and knows what his talking about.
>>
I would unironically reccommend LSD to members of /pol/ with the stipulation that they read Albert Hofman's "LSD: My Problem Child" which describes its creation and effects.
>>
>allows you to combat the jew on other planes of existence

What are you having?
>>
>>72304944
Don't Germans and Dutch manufacture lots of real LSD that end up in the states?
>>
File: 1385877583176.jpg (44 KB, 620x700) Image search: [Google]
1385877583176.jpg
44 KB, 620x700
>>72304909
You caught me, no one could EVER legitimately disagree with your position that LSD the the greatest thing ever. I must be a paid shill or part of a vast conspiracy to stop humanity from ascending to a higher plane of existence using LSD.
Fuck off with your degenerate justifications for your hedonism.
>>
File: 3424234234234.gif (5 KB, 368x160) Image search: [Google]
3424234234234.gif
5 KB, 368x160
>>72304658

At the 12 hour mark, the trip is pretty much done. Of course this is at least partially dose dependent, but unless this dude took a monster dose, this is about what length to expect.

>>72304788
It doesn't have stimulant properties to that extent, smartass. Maybe if you took a shit ton, otherwise, no.

Most likely an RC.
>>
>>72304919
Straight edge pussy fedorafag virgin detected. Did your mommy remember to buy your favorite tendies today?
>>
>>72305137
>getting this triggered that someone likes something you don't like
Count to 10 lad
>>
>>72305224
hey man don't hate on tendies

8/10 food
>>
>>72303918
who here experiment w/ 1p-lsd?
>>
>>72305261
Tendies are more degenerate than LSD
>>
>>72305041
TiHKaL is better.
>>
>>72305224
>pussy fedorafag virgin
>tendies
are buzzwords all you know?
All that alcohol and drug consumption is really taking a toll, huh?
wew
>>
they are just drugs really

they wont change you themselves

they just give you an alternate view of what you are like

like you never met yourself before
>>
>>72304058
No proof that they fuck up your mind. Francis Crick and the structure of DNA and the Doc Ellis no hitter as examples of the good that acid can do. Maybe only if you have some kind of preexisting condition. Alcohol definitely fucks up your brain and that's proven.
>>
>>72304853

depends on the brain. I love how acid heads pretend like people never become permanent mental cripples from doing hallucinogenics, they just go "perfectly safe lolz" and ignore all the problems
>>
>>72304944
Not true. Check out the dark net markets. Of course don't deal with sketchy people that will sell you bogus shit.
>>
>>72305198
>It doesn't have stimulant effects
>Hofmann admitted it would have been used instead of ritalin if it had remained legal

LSD has a lot of stim properties. Microdosing will give you ONLY stimulant effects.
>>
>>72305379
>preexisting condition
This is proven. If you were born with schizophrenia, LSD and other psychedelics will make your "repressed" condition worse.
>>
>>72305049
yeah its how i got mine. darknet from netherlands, took like a month to arrive. but was great.
was a summer day, i basically chilled outside, hung out with the dog. rode my bike. listened to music. laid in bed and thought about everything.

i ended up deciding that there is no soul and we are just the realization of the self by our body. whatever. try it a couple times but it DOES take up an entire day.
>>
File: 6456545.gif (251 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
6456545.gif
251 KB, 300x168
>>72305478

>It doesn't have stimulant properties to that extent

>to that extent

Meaning, I concede that it DOES have stimulant effects, but unless you take a hell of a dose, or re-dose, it's not going to keep you up that long. Not real LSD.
>>
I always thought about a 1/4 of good mushrooms could get really kooky. Even more so than L or DMT.

That long drawn out set-in is key. At first you just wanna go outside, then things get distorted and grotesque like a nightmare. The anxiety crescendos, and then it's eyes closed time. Mindfuck for about an hour and then a rapid come down.
>>
>>72305357
You are a complete retard if you think acid/ mushrooms are at the same level as alcohol. Kys virgin
>>
>>72305303
Did it in da woods with my girlfriend this weekend. Ive tried dmt, shrooms and nbome and 1plsd tops them all. None of this bullshit talk to god stuff but a nice trip. Only problem was the initial nausea and thinking i needed a piss constantly. Would reccomend. It also made sex a million times better.
>>
>>72306021
is it comparable to regular lsd? like one-to-one?

i was reading on some forum its not illegal yet or something like that, might check it out.
>>
>>72305638
I'll guarantee you that if you do it enough, you'll eventually take too heavy a dose and then you'll never want to see the stuff again. I used to have the best time in college with hallucinogens, but once it scares the shit out of you a time or two, you just think of them differently.
>>
>>72305958
Brilliant usage of the straw man.
Point me to where I stated that hallucinogens "are at the same level as alcohol"?
>>
>>72306672
So two bad trips will ruin the mystic for ever?
>>
>>72304788
Are you retarded? There's nothing inherently different in your brain's response to drug use than to any other kind of experience like a holiday in spain, a walk in the park or a school shooting.

The 'high' you receive from those things is the same, you just have to pick non addictive and helpful highs as oppose to negative ones.
>>
ITT: People who know and have had a psychedelic experience and people who don't know shit and are really blue pilled
>>
>>72306910
One bad trip can ruin it. But I'm not talking about small doses. You can do a small dose and have a good time, go to a concert, or be social, like a party drug.

Or you can do heavy doses and push it to the limit. The heavy doses are a whole different thing, and are not for fun. You cannot think of them as a "good time." I have respect for that shit.

I also think as you get older you lose that lightheartedness, and 90% of having a good heavy-dose trip is being in the right state of mind before you drop. The way I think and feel these days, I know better than to fuck with a heavy dose of anything.
>>
File: dali am drugs.jpg (36 KB, 500x676) Image search: [Google]
dali am drugs.jpg
36 KB, 500x676
>>72307200
>>
File: DMT SPIRIT COMIC.png (888 KB, 680x777) Image search: [Google]
DMT SPIRIT COMIC.png
888 KB, 680x777
>>
>>72303918
>download.jpg
>australian flag
are you even trying john?
>>
File: ld 50 lethal dose.jpg (47 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
ld 50 lethal dose.jpg
47 KB, 500x400
reminder

stick to entheogens and don't be a retard and you'll be fine
>>
File: 1452599058284.jpg (44 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1452599058284.jpg
44 KB, 250x250
>>72303918
>>non toxic

Psilocybin is literally a toxin.
>>
the LSD meme seriously needs to die.

Shrooms are way superior.
>>
>>72308019
>nutmeg
waaat
>>
File: check em.png (3 KB, 278x214) Image search: [Google]
check em.png
3 KB, 278x214
I think certain drugs can be permitted for medicinal use.

As far as I'm aware, there is no medicinal use for LSD.
>>
>>72304414
>it doesn't actually do anything besides make you completely unproductive for a day.
At least half of my trips have turned into me doing a deep cleaning of my entire apartment. It's all a matter of what your mentality is.
>>
File: wtf.jpg (62 KB, 500x681) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
62 KB, 500x681
>>72303918

Where the fuck do you get psychadelics in this time of age anyways?

Reply if you know where.
>>
>>72304148
*DMT
>>
>>72308127
it's a meme "legal high". Dangerous and shit. Stay away
>>
>>72307492
Music, place and the mood its everything.

With silence you can get anxious.
With a bad mood you can get nervous or depressed.
With a bad place yo can get scared.

At least that how I see it.
>>
>>72308228
Shrooms literally grow in the wild on every continent

you can look by the information super highway
>>
Pure synthethic replacements are shit.
Had a lot of fun I'll remember forever, but generally they are shit and I believe they fuck up your mind.
Not talking about acid, shrooms, dmt and so on
>>
>>72308228
https://www.reddit.com/r/RCSources/wiki/vendors

You'll find pretty much any research chem you could want somewhere in there. For natural stuff, either looking for shrooms in the woods or traveling somewhere they're legal.
>>
We have this thread every day OP
>>
I OD'd on shrooms one time and felt evil shit all around me.

Will not do again tbqhfam
>>
Seriously though. Shrooms are a deep journey into the nature of reality and your own place in it.
relation to death and life.

Strong full 3d hallucinations and the room will transform to the music.

Some of the most beautiful and pure moments in my life.
Definitely improves your relation to reality as you get another "state of mind" to use for triangulation beyond sober, sleep, drunk, weed...
>>
>>72308273
Can we troll social media kids into taking "the nutmeg challenge"?
>>
>>72308237
Its excellent stuff, I just always felt like I was cheating by going straight to peak for 15 mins and the all the way back down. Sometimes I feel like you ought to have to buy into the whole trip.
>>
Kinda, just not the /pol/ kind of red pill

Had me analysing how disgusting the treatment of non-whites is, even in modern times
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 320x192) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 320x192
>>72303918
>non-toxic
My friend died near by with 2cb OD
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.