[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are black people like this so rare, /pol/? He's rig
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 26
File: Based black man.jpg (68 KB, 639x480) Image search: [Google]
Based black man.jpg
68 KB, 639x480
Why are black people like this so rare, /pol/? He's right about everything he says, yet I guarantee you every black person that watches this will call him an uncle Tom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEuHJqjeqLY
>>
File: pleased.jpg (12 KB, 200x341) Image search: [Google]
pleased.jpg
12 KB, 200x341
>>72303745
>>
>>72303745
>self hating cucks are a good thing
No. I don't care if you're black white or whatever, but if you hate your own kind and people then you're a fucking cuck and deserve a shotgun in your mouth
>>
That's how they keep negroes inside the Democratic plantation, shaming those who 'act' like whites
>>
>>72303850
seriously this is 100% true, people just like the self hating cucks if they say what they want to hear
>>
>>72303850
You're wrong on this, m8. The entirety of BLM is all about not accepting that the problems that plague the black community are largely a result of their own actions. Here you are espousing the exact same shit, but dressing it up with language that gives your weewee a wiggle.
>>
>>72303920
>>72303850

Both of you are lierally retarded, not going with illogical and autistic nigger babble doesn't mean you hate your own race. You can hate your own culture and still be okay with your race.

I hate stormfags so much. When will they fuck off?
>>
File: crush it.jpg (192 KB, 800x622) Image search: [Google]
crush it.jpg
192 KB, 800x622
Uncle Tom here AMA
>>
>>72304170
why not just let whitey destroy himself
>>
File: h-k-edgerton.jpg (173 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
h-k-edgerton.jpg
173 KB, 450x300
>>72303745
>yet I guarantee you every black person that watches this will call him an uncle Tom.
I guarantee you you are very wrong.
Why is it relatively rare? COINTELPRO, the war on drugs, generations raised by single mothers in ghettos.
The same reason average black intelligence is lower.
Remember, averages are mathematical abstractions. No real person you meet will ever be average.
>>
>>72304227
I am. Well I don't wish ill will on whites but they're setting themselves up for failure (USA is already doomed)
>>
>>72303745
TMOT is still a nigger. Just a wise one.

He's still as sensitive and void as most, just he's been raised up well enough.
>>
File: 1361596883325.png (394 KB, 531x514) Image search: [Google]
1361596883325.png
394 KB, 531x514
I always figured race doesn't inhibit your intelligence, just your predisposition towards it.
Even if you're black you can work to be just as intelligent as any Caucasian, Slav, Asian, Spaniard, ect.

Intelligent blacks are rare because most have garbage cultures or were done in by modern age hedonism, which is also affecting every other race.
Whether or not this is fact, hating your race makes you a coward just saying what you think people want to hear. All races have vermin, I don't hate Romanians but their gypsies are fucking garbage.

Blacks have more vermin, and it's gotten worse year by year meaning it's likely manipulated to be that way and not just the fault of genetics.
>>
File: image.gif (15 KB, 200x225) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
15 KB, 200x225
>>72303850
>>72303920

Yesssssss ...
>>
>people making vids while driving

odd trend
>>
He's old. Older blacks don't typically buy into the BLM shit.
>>
>>72303745
Tldr
He looks like the uncle Tom archetype so people will think he is an uncle Tom.
Blacks in white apolegitcs is culturally important but why he would personal put energy into protecting whites from social devaluement (new word) is beyond me.
>>
>>72304499
In what ways are we doing that?
>>
You shouldnt be able to use the phrase "uncle tom" unless you read the fucking book
>>
>>72304896
>unironically using the term Uncle Tom

fuck off, not all blacks have to be like FUK WHITEY DEY RACISS
>>
>>72303850
He doesn't hate blacks. He hates dindus
>>
File: tedboogereatercruz.jpg (2 KB, 125x70) Image search: [Google]
tedboogereatercruz.jpg
2 KB, 125x70
>>72304594
>thinking niggers are the same as black men
>>
>>72304170
white girls or asian girls if you have to pick
>>
>>72304803
Some of these older guys may have actually been around to remember some of the Civil Rights movement. They remember how things were then and they look at how it is now and it's probably very clear to these people that whites are not the problem.

Unfortunately, there's no way to bestow that perspective onto all the dindus
>>
>>72303745
This man is based as fuck.

He's running for senate, I'm voting for him. http://www.grayson2016.com/
>>
>>72305220
>black men
>black
>men
Funny paradox

That said, even by your twisted world view, he's still a nigger
>>
>>72305222
White no contest. I don't think anyone who fetishizes Asians actually interacts with them. They're a weird bunch.

>>72304914
>mass 3rd world immigration
>allowing kikes to run your media and push their anti-white agenda
>replacing Christianity with atheism and not nationalism
>sending your kids to University to become diehard liberals
Are you new here or just testing me?
>>
>>72304914
By cucking yourselves to inferior people and ideas.
>>
>>72303850
I didn't see anything in this video that was about self-hate.
>>
>>72303745
>Why are black people like this so rare
Do you REALLY want to know?
Between murder, heart disease, HIV and sickle cell, a lot of blacks don't live to see 45 years old.

This old black man in the video is obviously over 45 years old and remembers a time when there was white privilege and sees the change in society.
>>
>>72304998
I don't even get why being an "Uncle Tom" would be considered a bad thing.
>>
This guy is the black equivalent to the self-hating White cucks we hate. I love leftist black nationalists more than this race traiting retard
>>
White testing
>>
>>72306257

Facts hurting your feelings, champ?
>>
File: 1460076407379.jpg (53 KB, 720x629) Image search: [Google]
1460076407379.jpg
53 KB, 720x629
>>72304914
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WEW LAD
>>
>>72303850
>>72303920

I hate other spics because I had to grow up around all these fucking illegals. I don't hate myself, I love myself, have the chaffing to prove it.
>>
>>72303745
for the most part he seemed to be making a basic point that the country is in decline on many levels. thats a no brainer but you find people that want to argue because its a election
year and hillary says america has always been great

but towards the end i get the feeling hes just trying to push more of the black communities stuff and act like its a major problem for white people.

are white people killed by cops yes. is it more often than blacks yes . is it crazy levels no. its mundane. a few hundred a year out of hundreds of millions in the population is trivial

he stopped himself from talking about "how easy it is to get a felony conviction" which he mentions but didnt elaborate on. thats a black problem

he made more sense than the average politician but it still seems like snake oil. what solutions will he provide. knowing there is a problem isnt enough
>>
>>72303745
because you unintentionally define 'Black people' or 'not a nigger' as 'a black person with a white IQ' which is fairly rare for blacks
>>
>>72304660
I doubt you watched the video. He never said that he hates blacks. He laid out the specific issues that he has and explained his thoughts behind them.

>manipulated that way
Caused, by their own actions and attitudes. Every adult citizen is an autonomous moral agent.
>>
File: Based_Black.jpg (104 KB, 564x820) Image search: [Google]
Based_Black.jpg
104 KB, 564x820
>>72303745

I hate seeing these 40-60 year old Black Men who know exactly what's up. I'm white/hispanic, so I just hate most people as a whole. But to be disappointed in your own people, it must be heart breaking.
>>
>>72303745
Why did it sound like he said "Here with another drive by"
>>
>>72304896
Learn to speak. Why would he put personal energy into helping American citizens work towards a better society? Could you really be so dense?
>>
File: tumblr_n5j6poCWJ91rfgmbqo1_1280.jpg (198 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n5j6poCWJ91rfgmbqo1_1280.jpg
198 KB, 960x960
>>72306125
Because modern day black people and civil rights era Jim Crow supporters are essentially the same. You either agree with their opinion, or you're just lying to curry special favor.
>>
>>72303745

Video is scarily accurate
>>
File: 1461786762220.png (830 KB, 800x786) Image search: [Google]
1461786762220.png
830 KB, 800x786
Does somebody have that video in which a dindu is crying because his new Mexican neighbors are like a big family? Meanwhile his black neighbors hated each other, and he wanted blacks to be more like Mexicans, it was pretty funny.
>>
File: hate white people.jpg (61 KB, 1200x511) Image search: [Google]
hate white people.jpg
61 KB, 1200x511
>>72303850
You probably think Thomas Sowell is a self-hating cuck too. I mean, let's just throw all the facts aside and call based black people self-hating cucks. That's surely the way. Surely the best approach is to consolidate and perpetuate the plans of the social "progressives" who have helped the Murican blacks by turning a large part of them into robots with a huge sense of entitlement and no notion of self-responsibility or aspirations to improve themselves. This enabling of the degenerate has also led to the breakdown in families and a completely dysfunctional culture of crime and instant gratification. Great stuff, Ray Ray.
>>
>>72306446
This picture hurts my soul. Make it go away please.
>>
>>72303850
>Divide and Conquer: The Post
>>
>>72303850
>if he doesnt have whites that means he hates himself!
(you)
>>
File: 1456289116424.jpg (34 KB, 960x498) Image search: [Google]
1456289116424.jpg
34 KB, 960x498
>>72303745

>tfw watching that video that one black anon who got harassed for wearing a Trump hat
>tfw whenever a PoC sees past all this identity bullshit they get harassed nonstop
>tfw race is the most important thing to leftists and they pretend it's not racist as fuck

Someone has the video of the black anon with the Trump hat getting harassed. Someone fucking post it.
>>
File: Based Black Man of Staying Woke.jpg (395 KB, 1134x993) Image search: [Google]
Based Black Man of Staying Woke.jpg
395 KB, 1134x993
>>72316385
Got only an image
>>
>>72304170
Does your community hate what is perceived as white or Christian culture?
>>
>>72303850
You are wrong because you assume you know what people like this mans endgame is.
You can't really define what "standing up for oneself" means if you don't have the influence to define the persons vision, so everything ultimately becomes a war of pure posturing if everyone is to act correct according to you.
Basically it's the way of the mental midget and the curse of the worst places of this world.
>>
File: 1459221566651.jpg (197 KB, 988x538) Image search: [Google]
1459221566651.jpg
197 KB, 988x538
>>72316385
>>72316856

Here.

https://youtu.be/gI9MCvK2MGs

Have these two as well.

https://youtu.be/8NVVwZVd6ZM

https://youtu.be/6vqw5566wnQ

On race issues

I'm not a native German, the way they are being treated right now is just disgusting.

Constant lying from the media.

People closing their eyes and sticking their fingers in their ears.

It's utterly disgusting.

This way of thinking on the Leftists side, they always put race above anything.

They are the only ones that do that.

I find that they are the most racist, nah, they are the only racists.

It's disheartining, mate.

These people are nothing more than hypocrites, only out to paint themselves as a beacon of tolerance, not because they are.

But because they know it will get them votes.

They know the media will never attack them.

It's disgusting.

I want these people dead.
>>
>>72316385
>>tfw race is the most important thing to leftists and they pretend it's not racist as fuck

This is what I don't get at all. They are so obsessed with polling numbers and the races that stand behind them that they are completely outmaneuvered by the nationalism Donald Trump is using. This is the most simple and easiest denominator you can get masses to really behind and they are complaining that there aren't enough black people at Trump rallies.

This hierarchy of oppression they have come up with tops even the worst Bolshevik propaganda.
>>
>>72316856
Based as fuck
>>
>>72303850

It's about recognizing issues in your community and wanting to fix them. Most of /pol/ imo is racist on the pretense that people don't recognize they themselves in their behavior is the problem and society tells them it isn't. They also recognize those problems with their own ethnic group and want to fix them.

I'm not white and /pol/ shits on my people all the time and I don't take offense because I see why and I want to fix my ethnic community as much as any other intelligent person should.

We have a common enemy, parts of this culture which allow people to be such a way and disempowers white people from expecting as much from foreigners in their own countries as they do their own at the threat of being called racist.
>>
File: cha-ching_chi.jpg (85 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
cha-ching_chi.jpg
85 KB, 600x600
>>72303745
LOOT!, NIGGAS!
>>
File: leland-melvin-800.jpg (261 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
leland-melvin-800.jpg
261 KB, 800x600
>>72304170
How do you crush "niggerism" when the very term "nigger" is used as a term of endearment between blacks?

How do you encourage values like work ethic, curiosity, achievement, respect, self control, and personal responsibility when such things attract the contempt of your fellows?
As a self described Uncle Tom, I'm going to assume that you personally embody some of those virtues and do your best at "owning" any stigma that comes your way. But the challenge is so monumental, is there anything you can do besides being a good role model and sacrificing yourself to ridicule?

What do you do for a living?
Are you married?
Have children?
What is your relationship with your parents like?
What is your level of formal education?
Where do you live? (Regionally)
Do you attend church?
What issues are important to you when you vote?
What are your finances like? (Debt, retirement plans, investments)
What one thing would you say makes you the most Uncle Tom-ish?
>>
>>72318727
Black people don't usually go to rallies unless it's a black person giving the speech. They don't make the effort to go because they can be doing other things.
>>
>>72303850
You're wrong, seeing problems for what they are and dealing with them isn't 'self hate' it's self improvement.

Cuck.
>>
>>72319623
Nobody cares. What does that even mean when they are complaining about those numbers? Politics are about ideas and they are looking at the color palette of the audience.

Why aren't they simply ignoring race if that is the issue? I think because race issues is actually their own demand.
>>
>>72319835

Because colorblindness is racism.
>>
File: 1461021437622.jpg (112 KB, 599x518) Image search: [Google]
1461021437622.jpg
112 KB, 599x518
>>72319835

It keeps people divided.

Most Politicians are not out to help their country.

They just want to keep it running well enough to satisfy their overlords.

You can't have a well-educated population for this.

You can't have a cohesive community for this.

No need to look further than the media to realise this.

You and me both know how they don't report the truth.

They get away with it, because, low and behold.

Most people don't care about anything more than their filled stomach, and entertainment.

They act on impulse.

Like drones.

They won't react until their own hand is in the fire, while everyone else has long been turned to ashes.

Willful ignorance.
>>
>>72303745
>Why are black people like this so rare, /pol/?
Because it's much easier to pull the race card, especially when society encourages you to, than to take personal responsibility
>>
>>72320426
This makes sense.

Very apt and on point

Helps to comprehend it very quick.
>>
>>72303745
he's a great guy
>>
>>72318980
>/pol/ shits on my people all the time
pajeet setected
>>
>>72318980
>/pol/ shits on my people all the time
pajeet detected
>>
It really warms my heart to see a black man that is able to recognize the dindu epidemic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hbWVIfy9NI
>>
>>72303850
Niggers hate themselves deeply but dont want to admit it, thats why black on black crime is so high and niggers try to steal every culture ( we wuz).
>>
>>72303745
I have a feeling many aren't catching the drift of the video. This problem with a militarized police force is a real danger. That's a problem for everyone in the U.S. and not only blacks. They are getting equipped with drones and tanks. You'd have to start pushing large caliber weapons through Mexico to counter this imbalance.
>>
>>72318568
These BLM activists are complete morons.

Social media has accelerated the process of Western civilization being flushed down the drain.
>>
You know, its crazy.

I live in Columbia, SC (Where all the confederate flag hullabaloo went down) and its pretty much half niggers, and I have never once heard a black person call someone an uncle tom.
In fact, I highly doubt that they would even understand the reference.
>>
>>72317031
Blacks in america mostly christians. Tv preacher-tier christians, but anyway.
>>
File: makes_you_give_in_and_cry.jpg (198 KB, 590x590) Image search: [Google]
makes_you_give_in_and_cry.jpg
198 KB, 590x590
>>72323000
What about the ones returning to their un-Christian Voodoo roots?
>>
Because most black people have an IQ less than 80.
>>
File: 1450579504265.gif (3 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1450579504265.gif
3 MB, 400x225
>>72322114
>implying high caliber weapons arent ready available
>>
The rule seems to be tht the older the black person, the wiser they are. Not just by old age wisdom from experience, but the fact that blacks have slowly gotten worse by each generation in America.
>>
>>72307368
>But to be disappointed in your own people, it must be heart breaking.

Black conservative Trump supporter in the Shitcago suburbs here.
"blacks" are not "my people"
My family is comprised of blacks but "my people" are the people I work with, the people in my neighborhood, the people I hang out with on the week end, the people, people I see at the store and community events, the people who's children attend school with my children.
"My people" are the people I share values and common interests with.

My son was told to do an assignment on his "culture" and not being a Democrat programmed plantation nigger he did research on the Founding of Naperville Illinois and the events and fairs etc. his teacher refused to even assign it a grade and told him to re do it on HIS culture, let that sink in a minute a WHITE GUILT LIBERAL TEACHER was assigning culture to my son based on the color of his skin.

But yeah you know Trump is a racist...
>>
>>72325996
>My son was told to do an assignment on his "culture" and not being a Democrat programmed plantation nigger he did research on the Founding of Naperville Illinois and the events and fairs etc. his teacher refused to even assign it a grade and told him to re do it on HIS culture, let that sink in a minute a WHITE GUILT LIBERAL TEACHER was assigning culture to my son based on the color of his skin.

Heh.
>>
>>72303745
They used to not be so rare before birth control, the welfare state and nigger supporters in general.

One of the things keeping me from white nationalism is how based and productive blacks can be.
>>
Bump because I want to reply
>>
This guy is a Cruz missile, in the trash he goes.
>>
>typed out 2000 character reply
>phone crashed
REEEEEE. Bump because I really wanna get this out
>>
>>72303745

L O O T
O
O
T
>>
>>72329915
LOOT
O
O
T
>>
File: 1456886583961.png (545 KB, 800x832) Image search: [Google]
1456886583961.png
545 KB, 800x832
Anytime you go against the grain you get backlash. I refuse to fall in line with the bullshit that's been fed to black people by other black people. I will not mourn the death of some hoodrat who had it coming, I will not blame everyone else for my problems, I won't sit around waiting on a hand out. Why they're busy "chimping out", to borrow a racist term, I'll be over her trying to make a life I can be proud of.
My life matters fuck everyone else.
Regards Black MAGA man
>>
File: end black male incarceration.png (47 KB, 642x374) Image search: [Google]
end black male incarceration.png
47 KB, 642x374
>>72319585
(1/2)
Nigga=/=nigger. I know this triggers the /pol/ but it's the truth.
Should we be calling each other "nigga"? No. Does it have the same connotation as when somebody (especially nonblack) says "nigger" absolutely not.
I'm not sure why white kids desperately want to say "nigga" but whatever. Why are they even listening to rap? It's garbage.

You have to stand up for what you know is right. I don't care about any nicknames somebody calls me in the process.
I'm only 18 so right now I try to lead by example. I get into some heated arguments with black leftists but I have to get better at making them see the light. Some people really do just chimp out when you attack things like BLM- it's like telling a christian that the bible is irrational.

I'm an 18 year old college student and I work part time at a grocery store. No wife no kids obviously, and not for a long time.

Parents and I are on good terms. They've been married 28 years and I grew up in a stable household. They both grew up on welfare and now make >$150k a year at 50 years old. They're wildly successful in my eyes. Looking back on my childhood I wish I was closer to my dad because I grew up as a beta momma's boy. I was probably one semester away from being another black mind squandered with a liberal victim complex but something saved me. Now that I'm maturing I appreciate manhood and my father a lot more. My goal over the summer is to redpill my parents out of the democratic party (my dad's halfway there!)

Live in FL (hate it), atheist so no church (mom is a Protestant and goes to church sometimes).
>>
File: 20160428_111912.png (2 MB, 1121x1487) Image search: [Google]
20160428_111912.png
2 MB, 1121x1487
>>72330951
(2/2)
To me, the most important issue for the American community (not for a specific party, race, or class of people) is "how are we going to prepare our youth for the real world?" Demanding free college and $15 minimum wage because you want it and aren't willing to join the military/get skills to get it demonstrates an absolute lack of values and frankly it disgusts me. I feel like the USA should try to revamp its secondary education process so that 18 year olds graduate with some real world skills, patriotism, and a sense of work ethic.

Too young to answer financial questions, sorry.

I don't listen to rap (because it's trash) or watch basketball/football (because I genuinely don't care for them) so in turn I don't understand 75% of black pop culture.
I always get hit with the no true scotsman fallacy for this, by blacks AND liberal whites: I'm not a "real black person" or "real nigga" if I can't quote ___ song or if I don't know what team ___ plays for. That gets old so fast you wouldn't believe it.
>>
>>72330951
>Live in FL (hate it), atheist so no church
Oh shit. We have some shit in common.
>>
File: mmmhmm.png (357 KB, 397x402) Image search: [Google]
mmmhmm.png
357 KB, 397x402
>>72331674
ayyy
>>
>>72303745
google "the bell curve"
>>
Nice to see that not everyone on pol is a braindead nazi. Pol used to be a decent board, until newfags started taking the hitler/racist meme seriously.

>elevator's gone
>no more documentaries
>no more chimpout threads
>no more conspiracy theories
>no more raids
>no more hitler memes that are actually good
>no more happening threads for every minor shit that happens
>no more sjw/feminists/landwhale hate threads

Its like that "idiots will think theyre in good company" meme
>>
>>72334241
And nobody seems to post quality opinions that makes you think anymore. It's mostly shitposts with ordinary opinions now.
>>
>>72303850
What if "your own kind" is hardworking Americans, and not blacks?
>>
File: 1443797848819.jpg (3 MB, 4500x2527) Image search: [Google]
1443797848819.jpg
3 MB, 4500x2527
>>72334241
>>72335061
posters like these think theyre not shitposting for shitposting's sake.
>>
File: emma not bad.jpg (301 KB, 1550x1033) Image search: [Google]
emma not bad.jpg
301 KB, 1550x1033
>>72335392
>>72335392
>>72335392
>>72335392
ding ding ding
>>
White man here.

Derrick Grayson is 100% correct. I'm surprised that a bunch of anons here don't get it. Not all black people are bad, just like not all white people are good. It's plain as day that the government and media thrives on everyone being decided and hating each other which is why all this racist, BLM, LBGT and SJW talk is pushed to the forefront of any discussion. They want us to hate and fear each other.

When I first posted on /pol/ after lurking for years, I was pretty racist. You could call me a stormfag. After awhile though, I saw like minded black bros that we're dealing with issues just like me. The guy in the video is right, it's not a race issue anymore, it's a class issue. The higher ups want the majority of people to be powerless and that includes Whites and Blacks. By hating each other, we lose sight of who the real enemy is. It's not hard.

It's funny how backwards everything is. After the 60s/70s, race wasn't really an issue. In the 80s and 90s blacks and whites coexisted without too much conflict. Then like mid 2000s, everything went backwards. Black lives matter, "muh white privilege" and all this asinine shit. It's like, what happened?

I've always made the distinction between a based black man (like many fellow anons that frequent these threads and contribute) and an unintelligent, mindless, thug nigger. I hope not every black person looks at me with prejudice like I'm some nazi, redneck faggot. It's not hard to be rational and weed out bad people, regardless of skin color, if you're not a dumbass.
>>
>>72337707

*divided, not decided
>>
>>72335724

I think it's a legitimate complaint. Hell, even the holocaust/Nazi threads had intelligent discussion. Now it's just reddit tier attempts at getting (You)'s and out banting the Aussies.

And your post is the real shitpost, at least >>72335061 was trying to make a point, you're just being a cunt for the sake of being one.
>>
>>72337707
>>72330951

I live in a mostly black neighborhood in an area with a high percentage of black people in general. Most blacks are just chill and you never see them because they're just living a normal life. I'm sure there are a lot of closeted black racists, but who cares?

The problem is contrast. There are black people and there are niggers. No real in between. It's like niggers are a separate race even from the black population.
>>
>>72303850
>being self judgmental critical about your own race is wrong

oh man you are right WE LATINOS ARE SUPERIOR WE ARE BETTER THAN ANYONE WE HAVE NO FLAWS U MAD WHITEBOIS?? XDDD LATINOS ARE SUPERIOR WE ARE PERFECT
etc
better?
>>
>>72303745
>making a kiketube video whilst driving

fucking niggers
>>
>>72303745
also i find it extremely unsettling that nobody else noticed how ridiculous it is that he was filming that whilst driving

no wonder i see so many millennials driving while looking at their fucking phones

what the fuck is wrong with you lost
>>
>>72303850
He hates niggers.
He is not a nigger.
He is Black.
He does not hate people just because they are Black.

Ergo your statement is invalid.
>>
>>72303745

>It's all about loot

Thank you GOD
Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.