[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Say something about white genocide >"Ayooo hol up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Shiiiiiet.jpg (67 KB, 689x581) Image search: [Google]
Shiiiiiet.jpg
67 KB, 689x581
>Say something about white genocide
>"Ayooo hol up honkey, stop spreadin' that Nazi shit. Little white boy makin shit up (insert some stupid fucking emoji with tears coming out)"
>Meanwhile niggers literally think this pic related is a true story

What the fuck is their problem? They constantly call everyone racist and play the blame game, but as soon as they have the upper hand they get cocky as fuck and start howling and laughing.

What the fuck is their problem?
>>
praise yakub for creating me
>>
Yakub did the world a favor
>>
File: skull-paracas.jpg (28 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
skull-paracas.jpg
28 KB, 300x400
>Implying yakub wasn't real

Ayyyo Hol up
>>
File: 1461722540847.png (909 KB, 820x793) Image search: [Google]
1461722540847.png
909 KB, 820x793
>WNs and Natsocs make fun of niggers for the "WE WUZ KANGS AN PHARAOHS" fictions
>when questioned about WE WUZ KANGS, nigs allude to a conspiracy theory to "keep da truf hidden, except for these youtube videos"

>Meanwhile, WNs and Natsocs make up fiction about "WE WUZ GIANTS AN SOULTRAINS"
>when questioned about it, they allude to a conspiracy theory to "keep the truth about the giants hidden, except for these youtube videos"
>>
WE WUZ YAKUB AN SHEET
>>
Isn't the story of Yakub only believed by one very small sect of Islam? What made these niggers think it was real. They're prison muslim at best
>>
>>72303073
That's some white mans hair
>>
>>72303243
It's the Nation of Islam, which Malcolm X eventually found out had very little in common with real Islam
>>
>>72303399
Hey got that good hair

That's why black girls always trying to
BLANDA UP
>>
>>72303123
only gay as pagan larping faggots are into WE WUZ VIKANGZ

they also go on about "muh kike on a stick" but fail to recognize how much kikes hate jesus, Christianity, and then willfully ignore the past 1000 years of European history
>>
>>72302917

They're niggers, what further explanation do you need
>>
>>72303123
Holy shit, I actually want to fuck the rabbit now.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.