[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Man arrested for posing as high school player didn't know age
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
>Jonathan Nicola, believed to be a dominant 6-9 high school basketball star in Ontario, was arrested last week when it was discovered the South Sudan native was actually closer to 29 or 30.
>After being arrested and detained under violation of the Immigration Refugee Protection Act, Nicola reportedly told authorities, in his hearing, that his mother, currently suffering from diabetes back in South Sudan, never told him his real age. "I always keep asking, 'what is the specific age that I was born?' and she has told me that she could not remember,"
>"Over [in South Sudan] … not every year we study … we always keep moving to different schools, and over there they do not ask your age. They do not ask you nothing, ... I am not a liar person." he said.
>officials became curious when Nicola's oldest child was already 12 years old
>http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/eye-on-college-basketball/25568875/report-man-arrested-for-posing-as-high-school-player-didnt-know-age
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnRf-QyaBhY

They didn't ask him nothing, he was a good boy.
>>
>>72301554
>Teens
>>
>>72301554
Eh, This is kind of a real thing, I believe him.

10+ years off though, pretty crazy how much of a haze these people's lives are lived.
>>
>>72301554

>schools don't ask for our age, therefore we forget them

fucking 10/10

either that's some grade A African autism or this guy's a lying fag that loves to touch the cocks of little white boys in the locker room
>>
I went to college with a black dude that didn't know his age. He was an orphan though.
>>
how many white teen girl friends did he have?
>>
File: 1664565324.jpg (100 KB, 616x462) Image search: [Google]
1664565324.jpg
100 KB, 616x462
>>72301554
>>
>>
>>72301554
At my highschool there were a bunch of blacks and alot of them looked like full grown adults. And the "cutting a few years off when moving to canada" meme was already there (~10 years ago)
>>
>>72302054
This.

Dude could probably be charged with dozens of statutory rape cases.
>>
School should of told him his age. Someone should of did something for this boy
>>
>>72302054
>Ontario
>White
>>
I am 22 but I look 16. If I move to Canada could I redo high school? Would be pretty fun desu
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.