[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brit bros, I need the redpill, how do you lot feel about national
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 923x916) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 923x916
Brit bros, I need the redpill, how do you lot feel about national action are they actually accomplishing anything or are they just edgelords who are going around making whites look bad?
>>
>>72300340

Normies don't seem to know who they are. I'd say giving Roman salutes and putting a banana in the Mandela statues hand are both pointless and will leave a bad impression on most people. But it doesn't matter at this point, the clock is ticking so if that's what they feel like doing than power to them.
>>
>>72300340
>or are they just edgelords who are going around making whites
This.

There's been a number of discussions about the best course of action and this sort of trolling is pointless and, honestly, comes across looking like controlled opposition.

You have to act like a politican. Lie to tell the truth, tell the truth to lie etc.

This is juvenille behaviour, hooliganism.
>>
>>72300340
Hey I want to add a question:

How come you don't have a British ethnonationalist party? You know, someone who wuold opely stand up for white britons without the retarded Hitler dindu nuffin?

All you seem to have are NA NSDAP LARPers

UKIP is your most "right wing" party and they are terrified of being called "racist". They'll sooner replace the entire population with blacks than admit any kind of "xenophobia"
>>
>>72301245
So basically they're just being shitlords, not actual activism, do they even have a plan?
>>
>>72301469
There's actually a few Britons who have been banned from any form of public speaking because of their views.
>>
Fucking faggots and cucks itt

>muh public perception

you're going to get called a racist and a nazi no matter what so you might as well state your actual views without attempting to appear more moderate. Public perception won't matter on the DOTR and the lemmings will go along with whatever is popular or looks like it will come out on top. Read James Mason's SIEGE, otherwise, kill yourself.

GTKRWN1488BOTG
>>
>>72301469
Not everyone can be as based as you Poland, you guys have no holocaust guilt, and Jews seem content to leave you alone
>>
>>72301734
Really? I thought that was just a "murican" meme that Brits were oppressed
>>
>>72301736
Subtlety can be a boon though my friend, open a few eyes to the Jewish menace, and slowly let it grow, wait til something bad happens then take the anger and hatred and turn it on the minorities, would that not be more effective than being a shitlord and turning everyone off to it
>>
>>72301852
It was a wee while ago that I read it but it was a guy who was 'naming names'.

It might have been the guy that started a nationalist party that was intended to be more intellectual than the BNP but more nationalist than UKip. Wish I could remember his or the parties name.
>>
Better than the 500 million other Europeans too big of pussies to do anything about getting invaded
>>
>>72301736
>public perception
Is tremendously important and the reason that nationalist parties are failing.

Yes nationalists will be called racists, etc, but there is a far more intelligent manner to go about getting around those slurs.

The Western world has been programmed to hate nationalism for decades, it's foolish to go and do the very thing people are expecting you to do.
>>
>>72302011
Please post name if you remember
>>
>>72300340

Would say their politics and approach are too radical to be taken seriously by much of the population. Organizations such as national action serve to discredit those they claim to represent, while giving their opponents plenty of fuel for counter-propaganda.
>>
>>72302185
This desu, our biggest argument against them is they're uneducated criminals, if we become them then we have no argument, maintaining the high ground (even if people don't realize it) is essential
>>
>>72302275
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Weston_%28politician%29

Although I'm not sure this is the guy I'm thinking who was banned from speaking.
>>
>>72302502
Seems like he was just a nationalist politician who has no following, but thanks for the link
>>
>>72301975
Not really, by acting as they are they don't attract moderates, we don't want these kinds of people anyways.

>>72302185
Most "nationalist" parties are cucks, the only exception I can think of is GD in Greece. By involving yourself in the current political system you give it legitimacy. We (fascists) don't believe in democracy, political parties, etc, so the only goal is to agitate against the system and to get as many people with similar mentalities together in one group

>>72302386

To us it's irellevant since we don't care what they think of us
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.