[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
9/11 inside job?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8
File: download.png (6 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download.png
6 KB, 259x194
I am writing a persuasive essay as a English final for school about how 9/11 was a inside job. How can I persuasively convince my class that it was a inside job?
>>
A) Break into the pentagon
B) Break into Area 51
You'll find evidence there
Good luck OP
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CL0mJ5A6goY

This (long) video proves it really
>>
>>72298206
Pick a different topic.
>>
>>72298206
no

not persuasive

ur a tinfoil hatter

a clown

don't try to make more out of it than is there
>>
Forget the whole steel beams and jet fuel and talk about who plotted and let this happen

>Bush and Saudi Royal family (All will be showcased on the 28 pages)
>Excuse to invade Middle East and give the war manufactures a massive boost as what happened in Vietnam
>Gulf of Tonkin incident
>Real Osama died in 2002
>NORAD stood down that day
>Destabilizing Iraq
>>
File: 1461595552790.png (143 KB, 332x394) Image search: [Google]
1461595552790.png
143 KB, 332x394
>>72298206
Holy crap anon depending on where you go you might get kicked out
>>
>https://youtu.be/GDFf4eClROk
>>
Probably was...doesnt matter either way. PIck a topic that is more fun.
>>
>>72298206
might as well go to germany and deny the holocaust while you're at it
>>
Whatever you do, don't use the conspiracy theory videos posted ITT as support. Do your own research and find actual legitimate information.

Of course, if you do that, then you probably won't be able to persuade anyone that it was an inside job.. because it wasn't.
>>
>>72298206
read this OP

https://thechicagoanalyst.wordpress.com/2015/10/23/911-the-unsolved-mystery/
>>
>>72298632
This is the dumbest shit I have ever seen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFiEgwLQVJk
>>
File: 911dindu nuffin.jpg (79 KB, 465x350) Image search: [Google]
911dindu nuffin.jpg
79 KB, 465x350
>>72298206
Jet fuel can't melt dank memes
>>
>>72299740
Don't use a wordpress blog, either...
>>
It's been 15 years since it happened and we're still arguing about it being an inside job, maybe it was just a bunch of angry muslims.
>>
??
>>
>>72300015
I this'd
>>
>>72298206
A RIM JOB MAYBE
>>
Dude, everyone in your class is gonna think you're a nutjob.

If you do it, at least write from the perspective of the government failing to stop 9/11 -- not purposely committing.

There's plenty more evidence that shows the Clinton and Bush regimes ignored warning signs before 9/11 and then used it to dive into two wars and helped their Halliburton buddies rack in tons of cash.

You can also talk about the Military Industrial Complex and how weapons manufacturers have a very real interest in keeping the U.S. at war and keeping police militarized.
>>
File: 757 crash site lol.jpg (344 KB, 1482x900) Image search: [Google]
757 crash site lol.jpg
344 KB, 1482x900
9/11 was definitely an inside job, OP.

The most compelling evidence is photographic evidence of the Pentagon and that field in Shanksville PA, neither of which feature any airplane wreckage whatsoever, let alone the wreckage of 757 passenger jets. The hypothesis is that these strikes were cruise missiles, there are few other explanations that make sense.

Look on the internet to see if you can find people who had family or friends who died on 9/11. All of them died in the WTC. None of them were on any planes. The flights were phantom flights.

Tower 7 is maybe the worst mistake they made. It was obviously brought down by controlled demolition, it imploded, impossibly, from merely being on fire, according to the official version.

There's a ton of physical, engineering, photographic, and video evidence, but there is circumstantial/empirical evidence also.

For example, FBI complicity in the 1993 WTC bombing is proved: http://www.nytimes.com/1993/10/31/nyregion/bomb-informer-s-tapes-give-rare-glimpse-of-fbi-dealings.html?pagewanted=all

So we know FOR A FACT that in 1993, the government wanted to bring down the towers and blame it on terrorists. The only difference in 1993 and 2001 is, in 1993 the bombs were placed incorrectly and the towers did not fall.

The FBI confiscated all CCTV video from every business within sight distance of the Pentagon within hours after the...well, we can at least say "explosion" I guess. And none of that video has EVER seen the light of day.

The official 9/11 report is full of so many holes, you could host a putting clinic on the cover.

It's really a no-brainer. All the evidence of an inside job is out there. All you have to do is start looking, and don't stop 'til you've had enough.

Better hurry though, the evidence is slowly disappearing off the internet. For example I just looked hard for a picture that once existed of the Pentagon site right after the "incident" and it's just...gone.
>>
2.3 trillion missing the day before from the budget and not a word of it since
>>
don't do this.

do not try to redpill teachers.

it never ends up good.
>>
Theres a video along the lines of "the 911 conspiracy in 5 minutes" or something like that that hits about 80% of the main points at once someone should post it
>>
File: WTC.jpg (122 KB, 995x936) Image search: [Google]
WTC.jpg
122 KB, 995x936
show them this
>>
HOW WAS IT AN INSIDE JOBBWHEN THE PLANE CAME FROM OUTSUDE?
>>
>>72298206

I think it would be more productive to explore the Mossad connection.
>>
>>72299496
This one should do it for basic level 1 tin foil community entry
>>
>>72298206
>magic passport that survived the fireball and was found on the street

stuff like this OP. it's just too retarded of a story to be even remotely close to believable.

all you have to do to debunk 9/11 fairytale is simply remind people of it
>>
File: 1458867086459.jpg (128 KB, 882x960) Image search: [Google]
1458867086459.jpg
128 KB, 882x960
>>72298797
>>72298646
>>72299604
>>72300015
>>72300363

yes yes...
>>
File: 1453931754974.png (129 KB, 354x504) Image search: [Google]
1453931754974.png
129 KB, 354x504
>>72299188
>>72301177
>>72301697
>>72302289
>>72302555

DELETE THESE
>>
>2.3 trillion missing the day before from the budget and not a word of it since
This, infinitely this
>Gov won't release 28 pages until all the people involved in it are dead and long gone
This

60 years from now everybody who said it was an inside job will be proven correct, but by then everybody won't give a flying fuck and they'll be like "ehh who gives a fuck bout sum towers dumbfucks", mark my fucking words.

2.3 trillion, TRILLION FUCKING DOLLARS AND NO ONE SAYS A DAMN THING ABOUT THIS, complete fucking bullshit, shit's already been used by DoD for militarys and black budget programs by now, fucking gov. found out pre internet age that to use money with no repercussions they just have to institute a false flag, now with the advent of internet information travels so damn fast that this has become much more difficult for them to do without the smart fucks catching on quickly and creating doubt.
>>
>>72298206
I'm a professional cowboy and I use catheters. Been cowboyin' for 25 years. I've had 14 broken bones, 2 concussions and a punctured lung. I know pain and I don't want any more of it. Especially when I cath.
>>
And no one fucking replies to anymore
>>
>>72303951
U rustled there pardner?
>>
>>72300001
off by 1 m8
>>
>>72304028
Go fuck yourself there internet cowboy
>>
Building 7. Google it senpai
>>
>>72304079
Easy there fella. Just doin my job and wranglin up some threads.
>>
>>72298206
>>72298646
GenXfag here. Other anon is right, this isn't a battle worth fighting. Even if you win, you'll lose.

Just do something dumb like about japs killing whales or seals or something and how awful it is or anti-smoking. To get out of school you gotta play the game, and wrongthink is verrrrrrry bad for grades.
>>
>>72304346

You got the fag part right
>>
>>72301177
>missing pics
There were two such pictures of rubble and bloodied workers stumbling out, that I know of. Both were heavily illustrative, being that no real airplane rubble could be seen (flaming parts, for instance).
>>
>>72304750

No wreckage of any kind, other than building wreckage.

The official story was, and still is, that the 757 passenger jets in both cases, the Pentagon and Shanksville, "disintegrated on impact."

People believed that, and still do. Only two planes in the history of aviation to "disintegrate on impact," and they both happened on the same day, during the same attack, and it just happened to be a very convenient "disintegration" for the government version of 9/11. Ridiculous really.

But Americans will believe anything the mainstream media tells them to believe. There are plenty of Americans who still believe the Lone Gunman Theory, even after the government itself admitted it was "most likely a conspiracy" in their 1979 Congressional inquiry, and the CIA finally admitted there was a cover-up just last year.

But you have to actually READ those stories, they didn't make it to the nightly network news.
>>
>>72298206
Uhh, you can't. Stop being an idiot and write the paper on something that is real. You're gonna flunk because you wrote an article on something completely retarded.

But do what you want.
>>
>>72298206
Why is your whole class going to read your English final essay? Won't it just be the teacher?
>>
Okay, senpai, since I love truthers so much, I'm gonna hook you up with this 5 minute whammy straight from George Bush's tight asshole.
http://youtu.be/yuC_4mGTs98

9/11 was carried out by out government. It doesn't take a genius to figure it out. Unless, that is, you're an ignorant little sheeple who only accepts Jewkipedia and mainstream news as valid sources. Protip, faggots: the CIA owns the media. They own you, too. You're living in a literal corporation. Look it up. Act of 1873, I believe.

https://www.corbettreport.com/911-a-conspiracy-theory/

Have this bad boy with the sources he uses, as well. Try not to be to bluepilled, okay, /pol/? I know you guys love daddy like authority figures that force you to be patriotic about murdering brown people to steal their opium and make trillions off of the military industrial complex. Just how you guys are. You guys should vote for Kasich. Little babies.
>>
File: twitpic-35.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
twitpic-35.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1200
>>72298206
this one vide is all you will need

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mq8EyMf2Yhw
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.