[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is umass triggered a sign
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: triggleypuff_whale.jpg (169 KB, 577x610) Image search: [Google]
triggleypuff_whale.jpg
169 KB, 577x610
that this is the beginning of the end for SJWs? For the first time (that I've seen) at a major public venue, they showed up, and not only were their taunts of racism ineffective, they had their noses rubbed pretty hard in their own bullshit. IMO, they've worn out the racist meme to the point where a lot of people who aren't inherently racist just don't give a fuck if they are accused of being racist anymore.
>>
File: Super_Rare_Trump_4.jpg (133 KB, 592x901) Image search: [Google]
Super_Rare_Trump_4.jpg
133 KB, 592x901
>>72297935
Yeah I noticed it too

All the racism/bigotry/xenophobic/literallyHitler titles they throw at trump has really been losing its stick, we've reached a point where their words sound worthless.

Just imagine, they've used every trick in the book, nothing has worked, and the election is 7 whole months away. Trump has ascended higher than anyone could conceive.
>>
>>72297935
meh, it's just one time.
The racist meme is wearing down look at Trump
But many white people's lives will be destroyed because of PC before it goes away completely
>>
File: 1461621533738.png (427 KB, 713x565) Image search: [Google]
1461621533738.png
427 KB, 713x565
pretty sure you can't bump your own thread, newfriend

pic unrelated
>>
>>72300162
Actually you can once it falls to page 8 or below. If you try to bump earlier you push yourself down newfriend.
>>
>>72297935

Dunno man, much as I loathe to say it, Bill "cigar man" Clinton did a good job with BLM.

In his "seriously? Stfu" approach.
>>
>>72297935

Yes, we are witnessing the first signs of the collapse of liberalism.
>>
File: DJ-TRUMP.gif (3 MB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
DJ-TRUMP.gif
3 MB, 680x680
>>72299928
>DJT
Hah big pimpin'
>>
File: 1461128773891.gif (245 KB, 400x200) Image search: [Google]
1461128773891.gif
245 KB, 400x200
>>72297935
Once they found out we know we're just making up works they go into full infant mode
>>
>>72297935
Source or Story behind OP meme?
>>
>>72304049
Whale gets beached at a conservative event and thrashes about trying to call for its pod.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.