[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, my professsor is very anti Putin and we have a paper due
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 489x456) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 489x456
So, my professsor is very anti Putin and we have a paper due tomorrow and I want to wear my Boss Putin shirt to show him, I don't buy into his lies. Should I do it?
>>
Putin is generally not a good person
>>
For the sake of your grade, no.
>>
>>72297315
If you want to pass as retard, do it
>>
DO IT! If you do not, Saint Vladimir will haunt you for hiding your loyalty! Show that cuck professor that you will not be intimidated.
>>
>>72297315
no. You'd look like a clown.
Yes currently Putin looks like he's on the "good side" of things but IMO wearing some politician's face on your shirt is degenerate. If you're ready to wear his face on your chest you better have strong arguments to at least give him benefit of the doubt and stuff like that.
>>
Just assault him off campus. I don't know why so much time gets spent on making dumb, insignificant political statements.

Use violence. It's much more effective.
>>
kill yourself.
>>
>>72297315
Do it op. And you better record it. I'm counting on you to deliver op.
>>
>>72297421
Which country's leader, other than the old guy from Uruguay is?
>>
>>72297315

If you hold an opinion, but you're the type of person that would just hurt the opinion by opening up your mouth or just by being you ... don't. By you not doing anything actually helps the cause.
>>
>>72297315

putin is a corrupt, mafia fuck about to nuke your ass
>>
>>72297315
Put up with Prof Moron, and do and say whatever he wants to hear. Get a good grade and never have to deal with him or her again. Traditionalists are not disruptive. Triggerpuff-style disruption is immoral and ineffective.
>>
>>72297315
Talk like an Ivan and ask him why he enjoys Chechen cock of his ass.
>>
>>72297315
>supporting a corrupt Jew that robs his country
>>
>>72297315
While that would be fun, and is indeed exactly the kind of stuff I did in college... my advice is no.

Let this faggot think you believe exactly what he believes until you are done with his class and certain his opinion can no longer cause you harm.

Then feel free.
>>
>>72297805
He was pretty corrupted actually. He just got a good PR company, maybe even better than Putin's.

Also his wife is literally a jew.
>>
Taкoгo кaк Пyтин - One Like Putin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e26wWjURZJY
>>
>>72297315
That's gonna be an epic display, ob.. Truly legendary.
>>
The Sacred War - Army of Novorossiya
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTEymeWWW68
>>
>be op
>routinely browse /pol/ and comment "tips fedora" from your ThinkPad computer in class while wearing provocative message clothing to garner the attention your parents never gave you
>>
>>72297315
>>
Putin is gay
>>
>>72297819
Are you literally 7? Post any proof that he is corrupt or part of a mafia.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.