[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
European's american allergy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: EU_Flag.jpg (44 KB, 1160x788) Image search: [Google]
EU_Flag.jpg
44 KB, 1160x788
why are europeans so mad when they are called "american"?

It's kind so werid that european hate American so much. is it so popular to hate america and american in Europe?
>>
why are Japanese so mad when they are called "Chinese"?
>>
They don't like to be reminded that they have been left to be taken over by the Islamist horde by America
>>
BASED

JAPAN
>>
>>72295970
That was their own doing. Euro cuckoldry at its most degenerate
>>
>>72295598
Because they are proud of their cultures, you know the cultures they are destroying with immigration and asylum seekers.
>>
>>72295598
No idea, we tore down Germany and rebuilt it. We ended the cold war so it could be whole again. People get cucked and end up biting the hand that feeds, just like cats.
>>
>>72296526
yeah... sure..
>>
>>72296702
He's mostly right.

But America was the cool kid in school, and you know what happens when the other kids want to be popular.

They follow the fads.

Now the US is bald and fat. Earth really is like highschool.the transition after, too.
>>
>>72297196
wow, that's some serious cringe. I could barely even stomach reading it

learn how to talk to women, fag
>>
>>72297304
Copy that. Killingnself now
>>
>>72297196
>that text
>that picture

Jesus fucking christ.
>>
File: 1461818073770.png (224 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
1461818073770.png
224 KB, 1080x1920
>>72297358
Don't delete your shit after I reply, bitch.
>>
File: 1461818110619.jpg (216 KB, 1080x1688) Image search: [Google]
1461818110619.jpg
216 KB, 1080x1688
>>72297432
>>
>>72297196
You got "lead on" because she was initially interested then she got to know you and realized you were a bitch boy. lurn how 2 man fggt
>>
>>72297432
Man I deleted it because I admitted I failed as a man. What do you want me to do? Cut my dick off and vote for bernie?!?!? I tried and failed just like a beta bitch
>>
>>72297456

Women are such fucking retards
>>
>>72297540
Fucking take your hits and learn from it. Quitting means you lose retard.
>>
>>72297460
What would you have said? Teach me
>>
>>72297540

Dont fucking run away. If you lose take it like a man, take all the humiliation and scorn that comes with losing. You need it. Do not back down. Once it is over, you fight again
>>
>>72297588
PLEASE TEACH ME!!!!!!! I AM LISTENING
>>
>>72297629
I agree with you bro. Just tell me how to ACT that way as a true alpha please.
>>
>>72297432
>>72297456
Doing God's work anon.
>>
>>72297738
Agreed. He refused to let me hide like a bitch
>>
>>72297635
Confidence is key. If you're funny, try that. Act like she isn't worth your time, but you're giving her a shot. NEVER apologize for making a move like >>72297432
>>
>call x a y
>y u mad tho
>>
>>72297810
Noted. Thank you anon
>>
>>72295598
Because their country is powerful but average American seems extremely stupid, like, how can you sue goddamn McFatnalds for not realizing hamburgers make you fat? Or how is NSA thing when they have guns? They're proud but stupid and easily malleable making it for government easier to fool them and gain power from them.
>>
>>72297553
Thank you Canada bro. My tears are strong enough to light Trudeau's fattest blunt right now. I don't do drugs but if it was in front of me...I would share it with you bro
>>
>>72297432
Man if you are going to repost my failure, at least please give me guidance. I never said I was perfect. I came here for TOUGH LOVE, not attention like b fags. Talk to me dammit!!!!!!
>>
>>72297600
It's not what to say it's how to act. Never be "too nice" to a woman. Treat her like a person, like she isn't special. Don't go using cheesy names either like "sweetie" etc. Kissing too much ass is the easiest way to get a once interested woman to look elsewhere. Also refrain from sperging out about politics or religion. Most women don't share right leaning beliefs, depending on the woman revealing your power level too early can chase her off for good. I didn't talk politics with my girlfriend once until about 15 months into our relationship. Anyway just be cool man, it's not hard.
>>
All you guys can make fun of me but you can't give me alternative advice.

Where is the honor in that?

I came before you, naked and ashamed. I tried to delete the evidence of my failure, but an anon called me out and reposted it. Did I talk shit to him? No! I commended him for not letting me run away.

You niggers better start talking soon, or you will see me on the news tomorrow.
>>
>>72298738
Memorized. Thank you for your time and advice.
>>
If you are serious, study pickup. Google PUA, pick up artist or something and start reading. I learned basics of pickup in 2007 and stopped practicing in 2010. It is something you never forget and can help you learn a lot.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.