[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wake Me Up!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 12
File: Canuckistan.jpg (31 KB, 395x211) Image search: [Google]
Canuckistan.jpg
31 KB, 395x211
>The majority of young Muslims in Canada feel Muslim first and Canadian second, an Environics Institute surveyreleased Wednesday suggests.

See this is the shit that bugs me, you're Canadian first or you're not Canadian, the fact that they view themselves as Muslims first is why they will never be Canadian and why they keep on blowing people up. Also more fun from that article
>As part of the survey, non-Muslim Canadians were also asked how proud they are of their Canadian identity, but fewer of them said they were proud to be Canadian. "As a population made up mostly of immigrants (many having arrived in the past decade), Muslims truly stand out as being among the most enthusiastic group of Canadian patriots," the survey found.

Literally the state run media is pushing that Canada is mostly immigrants, for fucks sake, Canada probably doesn't make it through the decade as a majority Canadian country, congratulations USA get ready to have a third world shit hole to your north as well.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/environics-muslim-canadian-survey-1.3551465
>>
Correction

>you're Canadian if you're white
>>
If you fight your enemies, they win
>>
File: dontgiveafuck.jpg (28 KB, 650x488) Image search: [Google]
dontgiveafuck.jpg
28 KB, 650x488
>>72294669
>>
>>72295146
Well then we must be fighting them super hard cause we sure as hell ain't winning.
>>
If your enemy fucks your wife, you win
>>
There isn't one jew who feels more for his diaspora country than Israel. Not one. They are the real problems but you'll never hear these things. By hating on Muslims you are helping bring more refugees or ""terror""
>>
File: 337932-syrup.jpg (149 KB, 1200x935) Image search: [Google]
337932-syrup.jpg
149 KB, 1200x935
Shhh no tears.... only dreams.
>>
>>72294669
Allah or

>a
>fucking
>leaf

hmm hard choice
>>
>>72295233
Well at least Australia has a more cucked view on how to fight their enemies then us.
>>
File: 1439883726708.png (256 KB, 636x708) Image search: [Google]
1439883726708.png
256 KB, 636x708
My family on both sides immigrated from Belgium and Germany to Saskatchewan 120 years ago and lived as poor farmers. Their children, great grandchildren and great great grandchildren all lived as poor farmers earning every thing they ever owned.

Now these fucking kebabs fly into our European based civilization with no connection to the land, it's people or it's culture and are given wealth and freedoms paid for with blood and sweat.

Makes me fucking mad.
>>
>>72294669

It's actually ok. Keep them as alien as possible so that they can be removed more easily in the future
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3MymtGO01A
bismillah it is nice to see canada join the global caliphate
>>
>>72294669
I don't feel Canadian. However, I am grateful that I was born in this country and will happily contribute to my community. I don't feel that I'm a part of any other culture either. What the hell does this make me?
>>
>>72296500
I know that feeling, my Scottish side has been here since near the start and my Grandfather on my Hungarian side who was a refugee didn't have shit handed to him, he had to work on a farm for several years with his only pay being food and a bed to sleep in to earn his citizenship, now we have these Muslim fuckers complaining about being put up in hotels and not getting enough free stuff, makes me so fucking mad. They should have to earn it like people used to.
>>
I'm Quebecois first, then Canadian. Have any problems with that cuckboi?
>>
>>72294669
Better start saving money to pay the jizya.
>>
>>72296874

You'd be the cuckboi if it was any other way
>>
>>72296874
Why don't you separate then....... oh right you can't because your people just love the sweet old teat of Canada, you'll never have independence, you are the true cuck, Canada will forever own you.
>>
File: 1458256458683.png (545 KB, 724x605) Image search: [Google]
1458256458683.png
545 KB, 724x605
>>72294669
Immigrants aren't bad as long as they're not Muslim or niggers
>>
>>72297378
>le seeks are brotier meme
stfu manjeep
>>
>>72297730
t.Umar from Rawalpindi
>>
>>72297285
>Implying I want to seperate
>Implying I want to give away all the gibs Canada provide
>Implying we aren't the Neet version of a province

Stay mad wagecuck. I've fucked a white girl with my bqc from every province and all I had to do was say: "bonjour".

You're a bunch of cucks that won't ever do anything to stop us from fucking and breeding your anglo women.
>>
>>72298295
Show bqc pls
>>
>>72294669

Pics very related OP.

1/2

Allahs law is above any mans law, so sharia>Canadian law.

Trudeau agrees.
>>
File: Trudeau-and-Tariq2.png (1002 KB, 1017x1031) Image search: [Google]
Trudeau-and-Tariq2.png
1002 KB, 1017x1031
>>72298673
>>72294669
>>
File: hfw_praising_allah.gif (711 KB, 600x411) Image search: [Google]
hfw_praising_allah.gif
711 KB, 600x411
>>72298673
>>72298700
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3a0ug9
>>
>>72298605
Faggot.
Just enough native to create a red undertone with that white pale skin. Girls love that darker meat and don't feel guilty about it, because look white and a lot of us even have blue eyes and blond hair.
>>
>>72294669
Aren't Muslims like this everywhere? We already know they don't adapt, they'd just rather force everyone else into their beliefs.
>>
File: islam.png (211 KB, 1351x2249) Image search: [Google]
islam.png
211 KB, 1351x2249
>>72299060
>We already know they don't adapt, they'd just rather force everyone else into their beliefs
They're properly conquering everywhere they go, they don't try and hide it, that's the funny part
>>
That's because religion matters more to a religious than country, ask the same question to a syrian and he would give you the same answer.

Don't think you know something, kiddo. You're just interpreting an experiment without any knowledge
>>
>>72299149

> They pressure local supermarket to get halal meat
> Coming from a citizen of the country that is stealing territories from Palestine as they go
R-right.

And actually they're not forcing everyone into their belief, they just use democratic power to get what they need, I mean if the country is 80%, wouldn't it be obvious that the future president will follow their codes and moral values ? That's just sweet freedom and the right to vote ladies.

Former muslim here, I can assure you they are a lot of injonctions that holds the muslim against the "hate the infidel country and take by force" cliché.
Ask me anything, I've got a few hours.
> inb4 trolls trying to make me mad
>>
File: natives.jpg (248 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
natives.jpg
248 KB, 1600x900
>>72299905
>Former muslim here
What do you consider yourself now?
>>
>>72300142

I don't know, I don't feel right by the books. Still believe in some external power that made the universe, because it would be pointless to believe we are only made by weird odds, but I don't know.
I suppose I'll read every book at least once in my life, and keep on feeding my theological curiosity.

So yeah, not a pure agnostic but somewhere along these lines
What about you ?
>>
>>72299905
If you're a former Muslim, doesn't that mean you are sentenced to death by Sharia law? So why even bother to defend your former religion?
>>
File: 1381963692658.jpg (25 KB, 396x640) Image search: [Google]
1381963692658.jpg
25 KB, 396x640
>>72300371
>I don't know, I don't feel right by the books. Still believe in some external power that made the universe, because it would be pointless to believe we are only made by weird odds, but I don't know.
It's a question we'll likely never know.

>I suppose I'll read every book at least once in my life, and keep on feeding my theological curiosity
Good idea.

>What about you ?
Daoism & Zen Buddhism seem to agree with me.
>>
>>72300548

I don't know, I'm just honest. I just come to shit on the pseudo-culture of /pol/, hate-feeding little squirrel. If the Islam was really that religion of hate and killers, I would have totally said it without any fear of it. Btw I live in Belgium so no death for me.

Look at Noam Chomsky, he never hesitated to remind the terror of his own country.
I can totally do the same with my former religion, and not in a bad biased way.
>>
>>72300810

I'll attack these questions we'll likely never know. Who knows if I do it pretty thoroughly I could even do a philosophical book about it

> Daoism & Zen Buddhism seem to agree with me.
I don't know much about these. But I'm surprised your a theist rather than an atheist. Guess I've fallen into the "atheist hate Muslims" cliché
>>
File: 1366482127975.jpg (36 KB, 584x328) Image search: [Google]
1366482127975.jpg
36 KB, 584x328
>>72300972
>I'll attack these questions we'll likely never know. Who knows if I do it pretty thoroughly I could even do a philosophical book about it
Definitely worth exploring

>I don't know much about these. But I'm surprised your a theist rather than an atheist
Eh Zen & Daoism is very non-theistic, but a part of me looks at the perfect harmony everything is in, or if you get down to the subatomic level, it's hard to comprehend how it is all an accident, it seems there is some grand design involved.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.