[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
just found this on facebook. Some wigger 22 year old with a mulatto
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
just found this on facebook. Some wigger 22 year old with a mulatto step daughter posted it lol
>>
>>72292189
Know what I'm sayin?
>>
>>72292189
whatever he has to tell himself man.
>>
>>72292189

Post pictures of the wigger coal burner
>>
>>72292319
ten for randi
>>
>get knocked up by some asshole they liked
>he wouldn't commit
>thinks cleaning up after their mess is someone another man should be proud to do (Come and prove yourselves, you betas!)
Man, the audacity of some women.
>>
>>72292189
Self-therapy to keep him from offing himself most likely. Tell him he's a fool and a cuck and move on. What are you even doing on kikebook?

>>72294420
>Man, the audacity of most women
FTFY
>>
>>72292319

Naaaaaamean?

Now run that shit bitch
>>
Having a step daughter is a little different to a step son. Boys know something is different and never listen to their step fathers. Girls do too, but won't care and will probably group think with her mum and suddenly you're this cute little girls first crush (which is a beautiful feeling).

Having a step son is cuckery because you're doing all the hard work for another man, a man that was game to get his dick wet but ran out on his own kids, he abandoned himself. Think about it like this, your partner was okay with mixing her genetics with this loser so she's irreversibly intertwined with him till the end of the world, but you still don't have a child with her? Maybe your genes just aren't good enough for her, but it seems like your money and your presence to raise her children is.

See how selfish and disrespectful this is towards the new guys? All we're thinking is "the majority of your attention is on them, you're broke because of them, your last boyfriend was a loser, you're desperate to get a male role model for them and what does all of this make me to you?" How the fuck could such a relationship make you feel special in the slightest? Don't say it isn't important to feel special, not until you've transcended human.
>>
honestly if my wife had a child of another skin color or a deformed child or even an ugly one i'd have no problem chcukin' it in the river and beating my wife until she gives me a good one.
>>
>>72292189
Well the good news is most men know about this now thanks to the dank memes and PUA. The "man up and marry that slut" days are over, and millennial women will have to improve themselves or start a cat farm.
>>
>>72295073
Somewhat right. My gf has 2 yo daughter who is half Ethiopian.She got pregnant and couldn't get abortion for two reason:doctor said it would jeopardize future pregnancies and Catholic beliefs.I am not beta self-hating or anything and she is not desperate or used goods in any way. She just turned 25,has bachelors HSE and master from LSE,hot,sexy,sportive,has top position in bank and earns around 3mil $ a year after taxes.
Soon girl is going to talk and shit.Going to be a challenge to introduce her to values and make her feel belonging in Russian society.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.