[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seriously though..what if hillary wins?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 1feels.jpg (6 KB, 255x197) Image search: [Google]
1feels.jpg
6 KB, 255x197
What the hell happens? Is it even possible to be under investigation and get elected into office? I personally think since it is just running that in the off chance that she gets elected she will be removed because of the pending stuff.
>>
Literally nothing. She has no plans to change anything. She is the status quo. In that way I am not afraid of her. She's remarkably mediocre.
>>
>>72291726
I mean legally...can she even be in office while shes being investigated?
>>
>>72291799
No one is taking this investigation seriously. It is campaign mud that will never ever ever stick.
>>
>>72291561
We're probably getting tangled up in Syria if she wins. She's a warlord.
>>
>>72291799
who's gonna stop her? The president?
>>
>>72291799
She'd probably turn over all duties and responsibilities over to the Veep for the duration of the investigation. We must watch carefully who she chooses as her running mate. We may yet to see the Democratic party's final form.
>>
>>72292075
Not necessarily! I could see a scenario where a wounded & battered Republican congress decides to team up with the anti-war left to cockblock hillary and paint themselves as the peoples' party against a bloodthirsty Democratic administration.
>>
>>72291938
Nothing ever sticks to Hillary, because she has the mainstream media and all the social justice warbands on her side. She could run around unloading machine guns into a kids-with-cancer convention and the media will blame Trump.

She's not going to win the general election though. She represents the status quo, and the status quo is universally despised.
>>
>>72292421
>She's not going to win the general election though. She represents the status quo, and the status quo is universally despised.

Running Shillary is the worst miscalculation of the entire political season.
>>
More shit like NAFTA probably, basically globalist jew pandering.

Immigration too, lots of it, most likely muslim.

Russian tensions flaring too.
>>
File: Shillary.jpg (62 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Shillary.jpg
62 KB, 500x500
>>72291561
Just remember that in 1912 Eugene V Debbs won 6% of the vote for President running on the communist ticket while serving time in prison.
>>
>>72292421
>the status quo is universally despised.
It's despised by many, but I don't think it's despised by enough to make her lose.
The way she talks about the gender wage gap and sexism she's trying too paint herself as being against the status quo that is "the patriarchy". People actually fall for this shit.
>>
>>72292421
>She's not going to win the general election though.
Unfortunately as much as I wish this is true, the average voter will vote for her simply because "We should have a girl in the white house!" all the while not caring if she can do the job or not.
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 500x677) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 500x677
Guys check out "The best of the Triggering" with Milo and Crowder. Look for special guest appearances of AIDS Skrillex, Carl The Cuck, TrigglyPuff, and Queen Quran right here!. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BW2raNlIOQg
>>
She will be pretty much the same as Merkel
>>
>>72291561
Obama presidency #3 is what happens.
>>
>>72292663
When Trump debates Hillary in the next several months on CNN, I want Bill to jump up on stage after running past security, run up to Trump's podium in the middle of their debate, and see Bill, red-eyed and grinning, hastily grab Donald's bendy-mic thing at the podium, and then Bill says "That bitch can't satisfy me in bed- the fuck makes you think she can satisfy America?" and Donald snatches the mic back as the crowd is laughing at Bill's comment, and Donald yells "IT'S TRUE! IT'S TRUE!", right before someone blasts an airhorn, and Trump looks at Bill, smiling, and says "GET HIM OUTTA HERE!!!". The crowd then proceed to yell violently "WE- WANT- TRUMP! WE- WANT- TRUMP!".
>>
>>72291561
She is going to win.

It sucks. It was her and trumps plan the whole time.
>>
>>72293575
that would be beautiful
>>
>>72293575
The fact the whole thing hinges on, "Cant satisfy her man," means you have already lost my friend.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.