[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unpopular Opinions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 30
File: 1461093573457.jpg (25 KB, 226x239) Image search: [Google]
1461093573457.jpg
25 KB, 226x239
Post your unpopular /pol/-related opinions.
>black people in America today deserve reparations for slavery
>there is nothing wrong with affirmative action and diversity quotas because they ensure equality for everyone
>Drumpf is just a liberal shill in disguise and is just playing on people's fear and hate to get into office
>>
>>72291502
dumb opinions
>>
Kings and shit.
>>
File: bait.gif (3 MB, 300x252) Image search: [Google]
bait.gif
3 MB, 300x252
>>72291502
>>
>>72291502
faggot
>>
File: 1458777775451.jpg (115 KB, 454x720) Image search: [Google]
1458777775451.jpg
115 KB, 454x720
I don't think Rumia would be Hitler's favorite 2hu.
>>
Saudi Arabia and Turkey should too then
>>
>>72291502

All marxists should be hanged just as all Nazis were hanged, marxism advocates for the genocide of the white race, and genocide is illegal under international law.

Being complicit with the genocide is also justification for execution. If you arent trying to stop the genocide, you are complicit.
>>
>>72291502
Gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>72291502

>affirmative action ensures equality

by putting down certain groups of people, based on race?

eat shit and die
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with being jewish.
>>
>>72291697
Who would be Hitler's favorite 2hu?

My money's on Miko.
>>
>>72291502
So most fucking countries should pay reparations for most fucking countries for something that happened in the past? Or do you have a line for that? But if there is that line what exactly makes one's historical suffering worse than another?
It's a bullshit argument , it's not that it's unpopular , it's that it is stupid...
>>
Trump IS a liberal shill, /pol/ is literally dumb to not see this

Supports Muslims, Jews and even Trannies

He knows exactly what he's doing, why do you think he mentions the Independent scene so much if he REALLY wanted to run with Republican? he only went with Republican because 1. A majority of them are idiots and easy to manipulate and 2. He would have no chance at beating Hilary or even Bernie for the democratic nomination

But /pol/ will write this off as b8 so what do I care
>>
File: 1455227263682.jpg (283 KB, 850x1385) Image search: [Google]
1455227263682.jpg
283 KB, 850x1385
>>72292036
Definitely Shikieiki. He was trying to bring justice to the world after all.
>>
>liberty is degenerate
>there is no such thing as a good non-white
>immigrants, no matter how much they assimilate, damage their new country more than they help it
>the west has been culturally bankrupt since the early 19th century
>>
>>72291502
Real unpopular opinion on /pol/:
Americans should strengthen their military presence in Eastern Europe, especially in countries which border Russia - the Baltics and Poland.
>>
>blacks deserve reparations
No
>affirmative action is good
In that it's inherently racist? It implies whites are better than the rest so the others need assistance
>Trump iz librrlll
This again?
>>
>>72292280
> the west has been culturally bankrupt since the early 19th century
Let's say early 20th century and I agree.
>>
File: Based-Trump-To-Save-White-Race.png (579 KB, 1423x1218) Image search: [Google]
Based-Trump-To-Save-White-Race.png
579 KB, 1423x1218
>>72292246
>>
File: 1454670158811.jpg (62 KB, 663x760) Image search: [Google]
1454670158811.jpg
62 KB, 663x760
>>72292457
>>
>>72292486
The early 20th century and late 19th century were no better than today.
>>
>>72292521
Lithuania has the same shape as africa
Holy fug
>>
>>72292521
BAITED.
Kek, Russkies are so easy to trigger.
>>
>>72292246
>Supports Muslims
Proofs?
>Jews
Oh, is Cruz suddenly not a true conservative?
>and even Trannies
His position is literally just "keep it the way it is where we don't look into people's pants or leave it to the states." Because this should be a fucking 10th amendment issue
>>
>>72292574
In Germany it was. But after WWI it all went downhill.
>>
>>72292612
BAITED,
Lol, Balts are so easy to trigger with this pic.
>>
We need to advance science so people that are useless shits like me can become qt loli housewives.
>>
>>72292280
Ok Neo-Nigger
>>
>>72292457
well yea, who else is gonna fight them when they invade?
>>
>>72291654
>someone disagrees with me
>they must be baiting
No better than the ES JAY DOUBLE-YOUS desu.
>>
>>72292812
>muh freedumbs
Because that worked out so well for you.
>>72292684
That's because you had an strong, expanding empire.
>>
>>72292704
>All this butthurt in the comment section https://youtu.be/04czPW5fkPk
>>
>>72292926
>the OP wasn't baiting
Whether he held the views or not, it's a bait
>>
Trudeau really was the best option of the candidates for Canada.

Jews aren't behind everything

Hillary is likely to be the next president. She's basically going to win every demographic except working class whites, and Trumps margin won't be large enough in that category to carry him to a win in states like Penn or Florida
>>
File: 1461802841264.jpg (161 KB, 720x1129) Image search: [Google]
1461802841264.jpg
161 KB, 720x1129
>>72293060
>>
>>72291502
>Canada didn't burn down the white house

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVC677-YmfM
>>
>>72293175
You're right, 'twas the Brits
>>
>>72291502
OP should've named this Bizarro /pol/ if he wanted the opposite of the memes here.
>>
>>72293031
How is it bait if he actually holds those views? Do you even know what the word bait even means you mentally-stunted fucking retard?
>>
>>72293237
It was Brits who built it, too.
>>
>>72293127

Historically primary results don't correlate to general election results. The democrat primary was a foregone conclusion, while the Republican primary was chaotic with 17 candidates. People are going to pay attention to and vote more in the tighter races where people are fighting between Trump and NeverTrump compared to an already decided primary between old white liberal #1 and old white liberal #2.
>>
>>72292851
Canadian bagpipers cannot win against based Latvians' .50 cal barrel!
https://youtu.be/i96ArjlqYj0
>>
>>72292036
>Miko
>Basically tool of Jewkari, the very center of youkai freemasonry in Gensokyo
I don't think Hitler would like a puppet
>>
File: shrug.png (2 KB, 142x138) Image search: [Google]
shrug.png
2 KB, 142x138
As an unapologetic progressive, every thread on /pol/ is an unpopular opinions thread for me.
>>
We need to make America great again by remanifesting destiny and putting China in the cross-hairs. They are building artificial islands and so should we. Let war start, bring back the draft, 18 to 35 years old men (Preferably minorities) get to go off and die (I am almost 40). This leaves all the young women available to my advances and middle class Andrew Jacksons. Good jobs become abundant for middle aged men, young men who did not go to war are outcasts and ridiculed.
>>
>>72293291
>It was Brits who built it, too.
What did he mean by this?
>>72293280
It's bait because he posted it here to illicit the response of "no, you're wrong" and watch us spaz out. Unless this is miraculously his first day.
>>72293309
There's nothing to suggest, then, that he won't receive crossover votes, start getting votes from other groups, or... well, honestly anything at this point. Hillary has had to run against almost no real opposition this entire time. Sure, there's Bernie "I'll attack you and then apologize because I hurt your feelings" Sanders, but the only """"opposition"""" there is his supporters, not even him. Trump could lose, sure, but he could annihilate Hillary. We, especially with this election, cannot tell
>>
>>72293531
Do you think blacks are equal to you in a country your people founded?
>>
>>72292484>>>72292484
>In that it's inherently racist? It implies whites are better than the rest so the others need assistance

Nah, it helps give often discriminated groups a better chance at going to college. Def not bad
>>
>>72291502
>Anti-Zionist Jews are Bro-tier.
>>
>>72293332
that was pretty awesome lol. the dudes probably great with a real trumpet.
>>
>>72293779
So then those groups don't have the merit to get in? Why not just keep race off of applications if it doesn't matter, then?
>>
>>72291502
What about Natives? They're the only ones that deserve reparations, what did they get? Blacks got free housing, free clothes, free food, freedom from Islam, freedom from slavery eventually, affirmative action, get in Unis with lower GPAs and test scores... The list goes on. Black people arw owed nothing.
>>
>>72292280
>Post about unpopular /pol/-related opinions
>"Muh Western Values are threatened by immigrants, Muh White Pride"

Trolling so hard that can't tell whether trolling or just illiterate.
>>
File: image.jpg (253 KB, 850x1137) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
253 KB, 850x1137
>>72294055
In my experience those are unpopular with neo-/pol/. But what would I know, I've only been here for eight years. I'll let the fat nigger yank tell me what is and isn't popular.
>>
>>72293713
I am not 'superior' to anyone. There's something called humility, you should try it sometime.

Oh, and I don't give a crap about "my people." The only people I care about are myself and my loved ones, period. I feel no connection to anyone based on my skin color alone.
>>
>>72292187
Pay reparations for stealing my fucking iPhone
>>
>>72294274
******SIGNS OF NEO-/POL/*******

>believes in racial equality
>thinks disparity in racial achievement is cultural
>talks about 'based' blacks
>arrived around the time of the Zimmerman trial
>claims to only hate niggers and not all blacks
>is fine with the genocide of his people as long as foreigners integrate into his culture
>values freedom above all else, even when that freedom is the direct cause of the degradation of his civilisation
>is un-ironically Christian

This board has turned to total shit. Neo-/pol/ dominates discussion here and has ruined the quality of discussion with their fraile, liberal ideology. They are the least critically thinking members of the board. Neo-/pol/ is basically the left of 20 years ago, ideologically. They have merely been left behind by the progress of progressive ideology. They are the most implicit in the crimes of modern society against the white man, moreso than the cultural Marxist Jews, as neo-/pol/ has become a direct traitor to not only this board, but to their own race.

The posters who make up the bulk of neo-/pol/ are young (16-21) and were formed, mentally, by the liberal media, which is manipulated by the Jews, the new education system, which is actively controlled by the Jews, and the old public opinions from the end of the American civil rights movement, orchestrated by Jews, and the Holocaust, manipulated by Jews.

We need to expel this menace and call them out where we see them. The problem here is not the JIDF, not SRS, not Tumblr, not normalfags, it is neo-/pol/. Indistinguishable from the genuine /pol/ack until they voice their malformed beliefs and opinions. They will bring us along on the coat tails of the progressive movement. Too often does the left lead right wing opinion, we must stay firm in our beliefs and stop these infiltrators from filling the board with old liberal ideology. Once more of them show up they will have even more progressive beliefs and so on until we are tumblr or reddit.
>>
>>72294274
You do realize niggers hate you and demand you pay them money because of your skin color, right? Taking the high road doesn't always work
>>
>>72293883
There was a study done that showed that even having ethnic sounding names such as, "Tyrone" and "Juan" had a less chances of being accepted vs white names like "John" or "Anne". http://www.businessinsider.com/how-your-name-affects-your-success-2015-8
>>
>>72291502
no neetbucks, no sjw or cuck threads, and no wall or trump policies (he is funny tho)
>>
>>72294251
"Neo-pol?? The tits is that? All the time I being here, Nationalism and Far-Right has been the norm, hence my comment of whether what you posted can be considered "unpopular"
>>
>>72294436
>>values freedom above all else, even when that freedom is the direct cause of the degradation of his civilisation
Genuinely curious, give one example of what this is supposed to be about?
>>is un-ironically Christian
This is the only thing there that you're implying is bad I have a problem with. Do you believe Christianity to be leftist?
>>
>>72294436
Fuck off.

>>72294496
"Niggers" as a whole do not hate anyone, nor do they demand anything. Certain individuals who happen to be niggers might, but they certainly haven't given me any trouble.

Your problem is that you insist on seeing individuals as representatives of their race rather than individual human beings. I don't hold anything against blacks as a whole because of their extremists, just as I don't hold anything against other white people as a whole because of /pol/.
>>
File: 1461039961502-b.jpg (61 KB, 600x596) Image search: [Google]
1461039961502-b.jpg
61 KB, 600x596
>>72294436
Sooooooo edgeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyy
>>
>>72294523
Oh fucking well. A white person could be named Jamal and a nigger could be named John. It happens. And I think you, and business insider, are confusing correlation with causation
>>
>>72291502
>>black people in America today deserve reparations for slavery
They've gotten them back tenfold, holy shit
>>
>>72294752
I honestly don't get the point of what you're trying to say. I hold white guilt against white people as much as I hold wanting nigger reparations against niggers.
>>
>>72294656
You're just new. There are plenty of 'muh freedom' Amerifats and lots of morons who accept non-whites.
>>72294668
>Genuinely curious, give one example of what this is supposed to be about?
Leaving the plebs to make their own decisions, and allowing them to vote and receive education, directly correlates with the death of culture, the death of community, the death of the family, and the death of the people. A strong, guiding ethnic state needs to guide the actions of all and deter everyone from destructive degeneracy. Look at America today, you have problems with obesity, alcoholism, drug addiction, video game addiction and so on. That would be fixed with a strong, oppressive state.
>>
File: Reality.jpg (52 KB, 500x517) Image search: [Google]
Reality.jpg
52 KB, 500x517
>>72291502
That is the reality US is denying
>>
>>72295117
Oh, you mean libertarians are cancer? You could have just said
>>
>>72294892
>Oh fucking well. A white person could be named Jamal and a nigger could be named John
Cultural differences even in a small thing such as a name can affect your rate of hire and success, and you're over here happy because you got the good end of the stick. If you honestly think that your rate of hire should be based on name and not skill, then I can't argue with you because it'll be useless.
>confusing correlation with causation
Can you explain what you mean by this?
>>
File: TrumpBClinton.png (552 KB, 720x400) Image search: [Google]
TrumpBClinton.png
552 KB, 720x400
>Trump is a Clinton plant
>>
>>72295183
There aren't many libertarians on /pol/, they usually stick to reddit and tumblr.
>>
File: pepe1258.jpg (37 KB, 400x376) Image search: [Google]
pepe1258.jpg
37 KB, 400x376
There is literally nothing wrong with a man taking a penis in his rectum.
>>
>>72295092
In the big picture, there is nothing inherently strange or unreasonable about reparations. In fact, in international relations, we have a process of transitional justice that includes a truth & reconciliation process, in which reparations are sometimes recommended. These processes are used around the world to help nations heal while recovering from periods of instability or repression. If we had held ourselves after the civil war to the same standards the international community holds weaker states today, then reparations would likely have been given out a long time ago. It could be that a truth and reconciliation commission is what we need to finally move on from that period of our history.

Of course, then the matter of the native american genocide comes into play as well, which complicates things.

The point is that the real world isn't as black and white as you think.
>>
>>72295299
I'm saying it happens. And the main point of my post was the second part. You and that site see that people with the name Jamal and Juan don't get into colleges as much or get hired and assume it's BECAUSE of that
>>
>>72295117
Why don't you just move to North Korea? You'd seem like you'd enjoy it there.
>>
>>72291502
>Trans people should be allowed to live how they want. There is literally no harm in calling them whatever pronoun they want. We live in a free society and as such should not disparage those who with to live as a different gender

>Blacks are not as niggery as pol makes them out to be. The biggest problem is the degradation of the family unit in the black community and this is the result of several decades of white interference with the black community.

>There is nothing wrong with gays or gay marriage. Marriage is no longer only a religious ceremony as it has several ties to legal proceedings and taxes.

>Most people are at the very least bi-curious. This is normal in the human condition and there is nothing wrong with exploring your sexuality, or even homosexual experiences.

However, I am not in favor of the normalization of gays or trans. Wanting a relationship with another man is not something that is normal, it only affects a very small portion of the US, same thing for trans. They should be treated as mental disorders and dealt with as such.
>>
>>72295441
The only thing holding us back from "advancing from that period" is a coalition of niggers and guilty white liberals who aren't happy with the largest number of Americans who have died in a war dying for freedom of slaves and then in the past almost 50, more than 50, years whites being persecuted for just disagreeing with a black in any way isn't enough. They've culturally and in terms of humans lives received a formal apology
>>
>>72295470
There have been studies done where two people will have the exact same set of skills and different names and the employer is more likely to hire a white sounding name. Same goes with female vs male. A male can get a job when sounding confident and strong, whereas a female who does the same is just seen as a bitch.
>>
>>72295811
Yeah and older women are discriminated against while old men are seen as strong and handsome. I've heard all of the claims. Thing is, sociology is not a real science. And another thing: if you're not hired because of race or sex, you're allowed to sue. It's already in the law
>>
File: palestine_JoseGodoy-2.jpg (724 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
palestine_JoseGodoy-2.jpg
724 KB, 1600x1200
>Israel is a shining city on a hill compared to the wasteland that surrounds it

When will /pol/ wake up and realize that anti-Zionism is a shit tier libcuck cause?
>>
File: 1460337210520-b.jpg (85 KB, 553x674) Image search: [Google]
1460337210520-b.jpg
85 KB, 553x674
>>Most people are at the very least bi-curious. This is normal in the human condition and there is nothing wrong with exploring your sexuality, or even homosexual experiences.

>They should be treated as mental disorders and dealt with as such.

Damn, that took a turn.
>>
>>72295806
That's a nice narrative, Anon, but it's not reality. In reality, young black men are being locked up and/or murdered for very minor offenses. In the real world, there are legitimate concerns of systemic discrimination in the criminal justice system and institutional discrimination in many of our other social institutions.

I realize you have a side that you want to stand on, but that's no reason not to look at the matter objectively. I'm no fan of Black Lives Matter, but it exists for a reason, and running off to /pol/ so you can have a safe place to be racist really only illustrates why these problems still exist in our country today in the first place.

It's time to move on from this silly white tribal mentality that so many of you on this board have. The truth is that we have no connection to each other just because we're both white. I don't know you, nor do I want to know you. I didn't build this country, and neither did you. The accomplishments of my ancestors, and those of yours, are not my accomplishments or your accomplishments.
>>
File: 1461623284754.jpg (733 KB, 1296x834) Image search: [Google]
1461623284754.jpg
733 KB, 1296x834
This might not be unpopular but I see a lot of fellow burger posters get it wrong.

>America was never a white or ethnic nation! It was founded on muh constitutional values!

Even before the first president of the United States was placed into office, the first Naturalization law of the US restricted immigration-based citizenship to White peoples of good character. This was changed to add Blacks during Grant's presidency because of abolitionism and only added everybody else in 1968(!).

One common criticism at the time of the Naturalization Act of 1968 is that it would upset the White majority.

Ironnically, Kennedy's responce to the criticism was that it would never disrupt demographics, and if it did, we would just repeal it!

That was when America was around 85-90% white, it is now 62% white and will be 50% white by 2040.

Meanwhile Jews and Liberal cat ladys in the school system have lied and brainwashed children into thinking that Amwrica was always ment to be multicultural, and to oppose it is anti-American. I think ~200 years of American ethnic protectionism disagrees.
>>
File: 1454210809185.jpg (367 KB, 1280x1351) Image search: [Google]
1454210809185.jpg
367 KB, 1280x1351
>live in vancouver
>white culture chinks are actually pretty okay and i don't really feel hateful towards them moving into the city.
>still hate FOBs thou.

>pro-gun, think pistols and automatics should be accessible, but i think most countries should take canadas licensing process with a safety course and a reference to get a gun license.

> i think every political campaign in the states has some sort of astro-turfing going on... including trump.

>i honestly think a race war would fuck up the states really badly. i don't know if anyone who promotes that sort of thing stops to think about what would actually happen.

>probably not an un-popular opinion on here but even though i think normal acting gays are cool, i absolutely fucking hate trannies.
>>
>>72296014
>Thing is, sociology is not a real science.
Why not?
>If you're not hired because of race or sex, you're allowed to sue. It's already in the law
How am I supposed to know why I wasn't accepted to a certain college or hired for a certain job. I can only assume it's because of my skills, because that's what job and college success is SUPPOSED to be about, right?
>>
>>72294523
>implying a name doesn't speak volumes about a person's parents, upbringing, and personality
>>
Some form of basic, universal healthcare is probably a good thing overall.
>>
>>72291502
if your grandparents killed somebody, should you go to jail for it?
>there is nothing wrong with affirmative action and diversity quotas because they ensure equality for everyone
by giving people certain advantages based solely on their race. that's real good equality there
>Drumpf is just a liberal shill in disguise and is just playing on people's fear and hate to get into office
this may be true, but he's better than literally everyone else running
>>
>>72295342
He was studying her for years.
He is the perfect weapon to defeat her in the General Election. He knows all of her secrets.

This was his plan all along.
>>
>>72291502
Mcafee 2016
>>
File: Untitled.png (835 KB, 1280x1351) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
835 KB, 1280x1351
>>72296213
Fixed your image.
>>
>>72296088
>I have no connections to anyone because of race

That's called high trust, and it only something European peoples have been able to execute with proficiency. High trust and low-time preference, and creativity have made White civilizations more successful than Asian civilizations despite their superior spatial IQ. When you extend high trust to people who abuse it (gibsmedat welfare whores) it waters down that trust, as well as the community as a whole. Non-whites do not trust eachother to the extent we do outside of families.

The reason you oppose White Tribalism is because you are White. Tolerance and trust is in your blood. Ironically, the whitest people of all will destory the white race.

t. potatonigger
>>
>>72291502

>Islam is the final redpill as how to beat the Jews
>>
>>72296039
>that pic
I mean I hate the Jews like any other decent person but holy shit Muslims are so annoying...
>>
File: Don't Pray Looking Up.png (795 KB, 808x642) Image search: [Google]
Don't Pray Looking Up.png
795 KB, 808x642
>>72296766
>Islam as anything but cancer.
>>
>>72292030
KEK
>>
>>72296053
There is a difference between sexual exploration and sexual behavior and wanting a lasting relationship with a member of the same sex. One is pure sexual urge and one is counter to a productive life as we understand it as a species.
>>
>>72296858

Well how the fuck else will the international Jew be defeated?
>>
File: 1461642468141-b.png (84 KB, 302x187) Image search: [Google]
1461642468141-b.png
84 KB, 302x187
>>72296335
Yeah, that's what I'm fucking implying.

If you think a name can immediately judge a person's personality, you're a fucking idiot.
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 683x1024
Mixed women are the hottest women
>>
>>72291502
If your life ended this very moment I would be incredibly happy
>>
>>72297026
>Jew be defeated
Top kek.
>>
Israel is not the West's prime enemy. That is International Judaism.

Liberal Jews are even subverting their own country. Bibi is actually the only candidate in Israel who supports ethnic homogeneity in Israel. Many other (growing!) partys in Israel support mudslime immigration. If the world falls to multiculturalism,not even the perpetrators will survive.

99% of liberal shilling Jews ACTUALLY BELIEVE the bullshit about equality they spew. Its not a global plot, its the Jew's evolutionary strategy and its in their blood.
>>
File: IMG_1962.jpg (388 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1962.jpg
388 KB, 1024x1024
>>72297026
Jews aren't bitching about what the Muslims did to them for the last 1,900 years. Only the Christians.

True Christianity is the key, and the Jew knows this, so he infiltrates the churches and spreads false doctrine. Foolish Christians don't read their Bibles because they're too busy watching the Electric Jew (tv) and so they believe whatever their pastor/priest says. Easy system to exploit once it's set up.

But if we dismantle the system we can have a real chance to strike back.
>>
>>72297173
Then let your wife have all the BBC she can fit in that aids ridden cunt, just don't lick all the seed out with your mouth you dirty cum guzzling faggot cocksucker, you gotta leave some in for her to get pregnant
>>
>>72295117
Yeah. But not in pol. I have seen those threads but mostly they are minority and fringe. And I guess I could be considered "new, since I been here 7 years.
>>
File: 1461446859761.png (132 KB, 500x354) Image search: [Google]
1461446859761.png
132 KB, 500x354
>>72292014

Yeah because all people should be equal right? Marxist ideals seem so ridiculous to me now, It's funny because they've been shoveled down by throat for the last 20 years.
>>
>>72294055
>got attacked by 2 people
>not unpopular
Where do you think you are boy? This place isn't that racist.
You just can't conceive that your opponents have different opinions because you're a dimwit.
>>
>>72291766

damn canada

we
waz
leafs
>>
>>72297260
And there isn't shit that can be done about it while remaining "humane".
>>
>>72297260

Christianity itself was created by a Jew. The crusades started because the Pope wanted shekels.

Christianity is a Jewish meme
>>
File: 1460682210528.png (729 KB, 573x1552) Image search: [Google]
1460682210528.png
729 KB, 573x1552
>>72297485
>>
>>72291502
Colonization was evil
Capitalism is evil
Universal literacy is wrong
Voting, freedom of speech etc. is degenerate
The US is inherently degenerate
I hate polish, english, swedish etc. immigrants just as much as I hate the brown ones
One should increase birth rates in ones country
One should minimize trade and be as self-sufficient as possible
>>
File: image.gif (780 KB, 325x203) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
780 KB, 325x203
>>72297277
Kek, having a bad day there, are we, buddy?
>>
- Weed can be an important tool
- ASMR is degenerate
- Ramzpaul is a cool guy
- Mollynew is a cool guy
- Shapiro was a great ally before he turned cuck
>>
File: IMG_1328.png (322 KB, 713x995) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1328.png
322 KB, 713x995
>>72297485
>>
I fucking hate asians, they're dumb as a rock, disgusting, and are unattractive.
>>
>>72291502
Here is a truly unpopular opinion:

Anti-Israel Jews make interesting company.
>>
File: IMG_1323.png (130 KB, 881x703) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1323.png
130 KB, 881x703
>>72297485
>>
>>72297688
Here is another contrarian opinion:

Universal Education to all levels is good as long as it is in a Merit-based Oligarchy.
>>
>>72297626
Nah, just have a few delicious beers, race mixing scum deserve death tho. I wanna take 20 lb weights and pin them to the ground smashing their skull in with each punch till a bloody pulp soup puddles up where there head once was
>>
>>72297567
>>72297644
>>72297733

Jesus Christ, calm your shit

Christianity has been taken over by the Jew and will never be recovered
>>
File: CD3hDsZXIAAJrnF.jpg (37 KB, 500x488) Image search: [Google]
CD3hDsZXIAAJrnF.jpg
37 KB, 500x488
>>72297832

>t.fedora

Why do you not want some black pussy you fat faggot?
>>
>>72292036
Reimu.
>>
>>72297688
>Anti-Israel Jews make interesting company.
What's interesting about them? Aren't they mostly just generic open borders leftycucks?
>>
>>72297088
when thats the only thing you know it helps, even if just a little.

people usually dont have the time or effort to waste to understand everyone they deal with, so they have to use what little we do know about them.
>>
>>72291502
>single payer healthcare should be a thing
>banks should be nationalized and usury abolished
>oil companies should be nationalized
>we should invest in green energy to increase our energy independence
>race mixing with Mexicans and Asians would be fine in a white utopia because they would be bred out and their culture eliminated
>Rome deserved to collapse
>slavery is wrong
>South should have lost
>they shouldn't fly rebel flags in the union because the rebels lost
>100% racial purity is impossible
>Ashkenazi Jews are white people
>>
We shouldnt bother with high security prisons on our lands. Ship them to say, Liberia and pay them peanuts to emprison our convicts for us
>>
>>72298147

>green energy
>not a fucking meme

More nuclear shit desu, we need more research into nuclear fusion tech
>>
>>72298147
also
>white people are super degenerate and stupid enough to fall for Jewish tricks
>>
>>72298062
Never been fat, D1 collegiate track and field athlete at a big 10 school
Suck my thick white cock nigger loving scum
>>
>>72298306
I agree entirely, I think atomic energy is the future but we must also explore other avenues like transportation that nuclear energy has a hard time powering, we also need more public transportation and less people using vehicles
>>
>I'd rather have a bit less IQ for a bit more testosterone like black people have
>>
File: 1450917193785.jpg (25 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
1450917193785.jpg
25 KB, 460x276
>>72291502
kill yourself. also
>the saudi's did 9/11 and not george bush or the kikes because they had a greater incentive to do it
>>
>>72298072
Not the ones I talked to. The kind I talked too are Old Guard Jews that believe the whole Zionist movement contradicted the intellectual and cultural gains that Judaism gained in the 17th to 19th century mostly due to the so called "German moment" which later moved to France and then it went to shit due to WW2.
>>
>>72298062
Do you think all whites above the age of 15 are MUH DICKing niggers? Btw even for a nigress shes ugly af
>>
>>72296213
get out of my city faggot
>>
>>72298550
You forgot to say that you are Saxon/Nordic mix race. That you are 6,5, that your IQ is 143 and that you can trace genetic purity all the way to your forefathers. And that you are an All-American athlete. Your welcome.
>>
>>72298766
>>72298550

>t.low test cuckbois
>>
>>72298922
Not lying fuckhead, 4:17 mile, 15:53 5k eat a fucking nigger dick
>>
>>72298594
>i would rather be less intelligent than less violent
unless youre an utter cuck testosterone should not be a concern

>leaf
oh, i see
carry on then
>>
>>72291502
pooing in streets is better than pooing in loo
>>
>>72299231
I knew it.
>>
>>72291502
ABSOLUTE SHIT IN THE TRASH ADMONISHMENT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT
>>
>>72299009
Again you forgot to add that you are in the American team for Rio de Janeiro 2016, that your coach is Galen Rupp and that you went in the final 16 in the IAAF Worlds Championships.

Am I missing anything else? Or are you done with your projections?
>>
>>72291502

There is a difference between unpopular and retarded, although tbf you're probably both.
>>
>>72298079
Except we're not taking about first impressions, we're talking about job and college acceptance. Vital things relative to a persons success in their life.
>>
>>72301011
What part of "a name tells you a lot about a person" don't you understand? A ghetto-ass name implies a ghetto-ass applicant.
>>
>>72291502
Shouldn't it say "FUG allowed"?
>>
>Communism is good
>There is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish.
>Andrew Jackson was a horrible person.
Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.