[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
#ICEISNICE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 595x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 595x350
So I know this guy who over stayed his VISA and is technically Illegal should I call ICE?
>>
who cares
>>
>>72291455
Kill yourself
>>
Have to start somewhere
>>
>>72291455
if he's an asshole you should just do it.
for now, try to use it as leverage when making deals or negotiations, as Trump would do
>>
He's a complete asshole who brags about it. And he's happy he dosent pay taxes
>>
Call the DEA on him.
>>
>>72292205

Alright I retract my statement. Go ahead and call ICE on him. Its one thing if hes just desperate and actually works and gives to society this dude sounds like a douche.
>>
>>72292205
it's your duty as an American to fuck his shit up pham. post pics of crying foreigner when he gets raided
>>
>>72292205
How is this even a question then?
>>
Withholding information on criminal behavior is a crime, buddy. If he isn't making attempts to rectify the situation, you have a responsibility to report. Given this posting, you don't seem to fear for your safety about it either, so no excuses. Deal with it and move on.
>>
File: dea.png (344 KB, 1179x754) Image search: [Google]
dea.png
344 KB, 1179x754
Call your local DEA office, tell them he's an illegal, they'll sort it out for you.
>>
Do it. The "don't snitch" honor code doesn't apply for assholes like him.
>>
NO! You can't deport him! He doesn't need to work to contribute. His being here is it's own contribution, and it's more like a compliment than anything. He thinks our country is so great that he's willing to risk being deported just to stay here. What a trooper!
>>
>>72294100
being a faggot isn't contributing to this country.
>>
You know, I happen to be a homosexual and find that very offensive.
Anyways, it's a bad law anyways. We shouldn't be discriminating against non citizens. They are people too, and are protected by the Constitution!
>>
>>72294393
your b8 is showing. pls stop
>>
>>72292205
Okay anon, you need to do some prep work first

Buy a really fucking loud speaker, go to this assholes house about 6 am in the morning and blast the morning call to prayer, hell throw that isis song in the mix somewhere

Eventually people will start calling in about terrorist activity, if not make a few calls your self.

After that submit the tip that your coworker has recently approached you asking if you would rent a truck for him, and when questioned gave a panicky response.
>>
What is a b8?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.