[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are people in the South so dumb? I know this is going to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8
File: 750_500_csupload_42887081.png (158 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
750_500_csupload_42887081.png
158 KB, 750x500
Why are people in the South so dumb?

I know this is going to piss a lot of people off but I'm really not trying to be mean. I grew up here and have lived in many other regions and the south is just in general extremely ignorant and uneducated. We're totally disconnected from the rest of the world. Why haven't we been able to catch up?
>>
>We're totally disconnected

Shut up and count your blessings.
>>
This has simply not been my experience.

If anything, it's more of a technical skill vs technical knowledge paradigm, but it plays out more in cities vs rural than North vs South.
>>
>>72288499
Define "dumb"? Why would you want to "catch up" with such a disgusting culture? Because from where I see it, southerners are traditional, have a strong emphasis on family, self-sufficiency, etc.

Northerner here with family in the south btw. I see nothing wrong with southern culture.
>>
>>72290968
I'd like us to catch up with education. I don't mind traditional values but I don't think they're as strong in the south as its portrayed. Teen pregnancy is high. Stds are high. Poverty is high.

The ideals don't match the reality.
>>
>>72288499
Mooncrickets keep us down.
>>
File: 1461674672988.png (342 KB, 598x604) Image search: [Google]
1461674672988.png
342 KB, 598x604
I read somewhere that cultures closer to the equator harbor an attitude of abundance while northern ones are more future-oriented.
Not sure how true it is and there are definitely other factors
>>
James Oglethorpe. Georgia/Carolinas were supposed to be a prison colony lile Australia.

Srsly, look it up.
>>
>>72288499
Too much cross breeding with their slaves. That's why we had to shut that shit down
>>
>tfw the south isn't the side of the mason dixon line overrun with cucks
>>
>>72288499

You set your own standards

Go to the big cities up north Yankee if you feel so unaccomplished.
>>
As someone who works in a field that deals with the dregs of society, there are dumb people everywhere of every race color and creed. The South may have a larger proportion of dumb people, but I assure you. Idiots exist in large numbers everywhere.
>>
File: 1461753755848.png (1010 KB, 1086x1098) Image search: [Google]
1461753755848.png
1010 KB, 1086x1098
Its filled with fucking Niggers
>>
>>72288499
>disconnected

I think you mean "down to earth". People outside of the south seem so full of shit to me.
>>
File: blackpopulationdensity.gif (26 KB, 567x473) Image search: [Google]
blackpopulationdensity.gif
26 KB, 567x473
>>72291194
>Teen pregnancy is high. Stds are high. Poverty is high.
>>
If people were educated in the south then the cities they live in would need to pour more money into things that actually increases the quality of life for residents. Keeping people dumb as shit and telling them to go to church means the money that people would end up paying taxes on stuff like parks doesn't go to the collections plate of some crony pastor who just shares it with some friend of theirs in city hall so they can basically get away with molesting kids or speeding and what not and what are the police going to do? Pastors connected to some idiot in city hall.
>>
>>72292742
This honestly. VA fag here, yanks are so full of shit. Have family down 'Bama, nicest folks you'd ever want to meet.
>>
>>72288499
It's full of niggers.
>>
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/8319858/Abraham-Lincoln-wanted-to-deport-slaves-to-new-colonies.html

Should have listened to Honest Abe
>>
File: 1460332917419.jpg (33 KB, 500x447) Image search: [Google]
1460332917419.jpg
33 KB, 500x447
Southerners always like to bitch about Blacks but a good amount of them are richer and more civilized than half of the whites that are constantly going on about "muh heritage muhfugga" and chimping out alongside nigs.

I have fucked a few qt upper class black girls and man, their families are so nice and welcoming, I loved them tbqh.

Basically the south lacks good education, good infrastructure, good jobs, and any industry (other than Texas).

>inb4 city fag
Shut up Cletus
>>
Also if you live in the south ask yourself how many playgrounds does the town or city you live in provide for residents. Zero? Why provide them when the church has a playground. Perfect way to indoctrinate kids and the perfect honey pot for some pedophile.
>>
It's really weird to see people shitting on the South, coming from a city there. Nobody ever considers the cities part of the Bible Belt or anything, but neither political extreme is very far away and it's really weird to see just how fast the atmosphere changes when you head just a little bit into the country. All that said, I'm really fucking glad I wasn't born a Yankee.

It's not really related to the region, but more rural evangelicals who seem to hate cities. I feel like the Midwest is kind of like this too.
>>
>>72293625
You're saying city people are more like northerners but you're glad you're not a Yankee?

Why are you glad you are not a Yankee?
There's plenty of liberals where I live and even more in Atlanta but they are all dumb and uneducated when compared to their types from other regions.
>>
File: kkn.jpg (138 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
kkn.jpg
138 KB, 700x700
>>72288499
>>
>>72291194
>catch up with education

Is that it? What do you even mean by this? Have you ever even lived in another part of the country for any amount of time or are you just an angsty teenager going through the usual motions.
>>
>>72293819
Kind of what you're saying about the difference in regions near the end there. If I grew up in a Yankee city, I'd know almost nothing other than hard liberalism. Growing up in a Southern city, I feel like I have a mix of both, liberal because it's a city and conservative because it's the South. I feel like I can usually understand where both are coming from.

I'm glad I'm not a northerner just because the North's culture just doesn't strike me as nearly as interesting as the South's. It's probably just my own biases from growing up there, but I can't see myself ever really getting behind clam chowder, the Revolution, and, I don't know, gay Broadway actors very much.
>>
>>72294346
Yes, I have, and I'm about to move back to the PNW.

>>72294382
I can relate with a lot of this.
>>
>>72293460
If you fucked them they ain't upper class.
>>
>>72288499
Jesus is the breeaad
>>
File: r u srs.jpg (29 KB, 187x280) Image search: [Google]
r u srs.jpg
29 KB, 187x280
>>72288499
>>
>>72293460
>My few ancedotal evidences outway all the tons of stastical evidence that shows blacks are associated with damn near everything from crime and preganacy to STDs and lower iqs and sat scores.

Yeah, I'm the one in need of an education. Does that mean all blacks are bad? No, the worth of a man is still based solely on the actions of the man and not by the color of his skin but show me a city with a high black population and I guarentte these statics are always through the roof.
>>
Jews tell your they are dumb, they are not.

Sweet Home Alabama

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KudwS5U9ouA
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 500x677) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 500x677
Guys check out "The best of the Triggering" with Milo and Crowder. Look for special guest appearances of AIDS Skrillex, Carl The Cuck,, TrigglyPuff, and Queen Quran right here! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BW2raNlIOQg
>>
>>72294823

>talks about proofs
>posts none
>>
>>72294591
How the hell would you know Aussie?
>>
>>72294839
>the only nigger in the video is also the only man in the video
Whelp, the south is fucked.
>>
>>72295252
I'm surprised he's using a video of a bunch of vapid sorority sluts to try and argue that the south isn't stupid.
>>
>>72295173
Here's a favorite of mine. It shows how even when accounted for poverty blacks have lower Sat scores than other races.

http://theunsilencedscience.blogspot.com/2013/10/black-suits-gowns-skin-sat-scores-by.html?m=1
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.