[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Brexit going to happen, Britfriends?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
Is Brexit going to happen, Britfriends?
>>
>>72288483
Let's hope so.
>>
No, the Leave campaign will narrowly win and the government will then say "now here's the REAL referendum"
>>
Thanks to king kong, remain has got a lead in polls. Everyone I speak to irl is voting to leave, but the polls suggest otherwise.

I'm pretty sure there is foul-play to make sure we stay. Feels bad man.
>>
File: brexit-NAU!pic_970x641.jpg (176 KB, 969x620) Image search: [Google]
brexit-NAU!pic_970x641.jpg
176 KB, 969x620
>>72288811
>I'm pretty sure there is foul-play to make sure we stay.
Understatement of the year.
>>
>"United" "Kingdom"
>"Great" "Britain"
>>
I fail to see why people in britain think scotland's not going to demand a new referendum after this
>>
yes 2018
>>
File: 15kingMOS_468x703.jpg (93 KB, 468x703) Image search: [Google]
15kingMOS_468x703.jpg
93 KB, 468x703
>>72289093
Well yeah they can demand it, but why would the Brits give it to them?

That's the nutty thing, the thing nobody ever says any time they talk about Scotland holding another referendum. The English can just say 'no', and THEN what will the Scots do? Rebel? Take up arms? WHAT arms? They don't have any guns. They probably wouldn't even know what to do with them. Would they plunge the British Isles into civil war?

Of course they wouldn't. They're a whipped people. They had their shot at independence, they didn't take it, and now they're England's gimp for the next century at least.
>>
>>72289395
The EU could secretly fund the campaign and if push comes to shove arm possible scottish rebels ... Wouldn't be that much of a stretch to think the EU would want to set an example out of britain
>>
>>72289093
We know they're pushing for a referendum. They won't leave the union though, the English and Scottish are closer than ever and both parties know that Scotland benefits heavily from being inside the UK. There's no reason to leave.
>>
No.

We are cucks.

..sorry.
>>
>>72289628
It was really close last time ...and scotland's very pro-EU ... so the possibility is still there
>>
>>72289592
>The EU could secretly fund the campaign and if push comes to shove arm possible scottish rebels ... Wouldn't be that much of a stretch to think the EU would want to set an example out of britain

Yeah England could also drop a nuke on Dresden to finally finish the job. Doesn't mean it is likely to happen. Do you really think the EU would risk actual war to get scotland to leave the UK?
>>
>>72289592
So the EU would directly be responsible for intra-European bloodshed. I'm sure that would work out just fine for the union.

Not to mention Britain is a nuclear power.
>>
>>72290036
>>72290089

> Do you really think the EU would risk actual war to get scotland to leave the UK?
Do you really think the EU would risk itself just to let some refugees in?

It would mostly likely be covert . And if hillary gets to win the election the US would probably stand behind the EU as well. Wouldn't like their beloved pet to fall now would they?
>>
Got a question for any brits with any knowledge in Americans and an Italian moving to the UK to live and work.

My wife is an EU Citizen and wants us to live in the EU so we can be close to her family. Well Italy sucks for jobs and I don't speak Italian well. How is life over there? Should I just try to convince her to come back to the US? I was looking at Edinburgh and Manchester for a start because online people say they have a lot of opportunities and cheap apartments. I could be wrong but this is the info I was given.

I have a Diploma and work experience in a few places but nothing special. I can work hard and won't be a drain on society. If anyone has any info for me can you let me know or point me in the right direction?
>>
>>72288483
I have work in an hour and I haven't been to sleep, been up all night shitposting.

We're fucked lads. Brexit's officially canceled. Sorry.
>>
They'll remain because the Conservative party is run by cucks.
I can never understand the remain voter's mindset. Is giving up your national sovereignty worth being able to go to Spain whenever you want?
>>
>>72291148
Yea but it's not like if they left they couldn't go to Spain on holiday or visit other EU countries ever again. Most likely they would just have to get a travel document like an ESTA here in the US. Tourist = money
>>
>>72289876
Scotland doesn't have the infrastructure, health care or military to leave. They have little money and joining the EU just to claim from the IMF would speed up the destruction of the EU considerably. Especially since Turkey is set to join and they are also likely to start claiming when they get embargo'd by the Russians again. If Scotland did leave to join the EU and it did implode then Scotland would be left on its own, defenseless and would be prime pickings for another annexation.

>>72290737
It largely depends what your diploma is in. If its Engineering related then you can get a job absolutely anywhere in the EU.
Check out https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration that should have everything you need. I think the standard is getting a work placement, applying for a 1-2 year work visa and then applying to settle.
I'd convince your wife to wait 2 years at least before moving. When all the referendums are out of the way and Trump is nicely settled in the whitehouse. Italians are really family oriented so careful about mentioning anything to do with not seeing family.
>>
>>72291148
Apparently yes. People today are so fucking selfish, they care nothing about their nations. Like, I keep seeing people argue for immigration because "look at all the delicious food we get now because of immigrants!" These fucks care so little for their nations that they'd destroy them so they can have a new type of food to eat. Absolutely fucking disgusting.
>>
>>72292045
What if don't always work though. Kosovo had shit conditions but it still left hoping for better ...didn't get better...fuck we don't even consider it a real country just like..around half of the world.You can't deny that the possibility of scotland leaving would increase in case of a brexit
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.