[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHITE GENOCIDE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3000x2000
Why do people DENY it?
>>
Also,

What white ancestry does she have?
>British???
>>
>>72288233
Birth rate is the only reason you're dying out. That is completely the fault of whites. I guess it's human nature to want to play the victim since both sides do it
>>
#lovehasnorace

Seriously. Just saw this shit watching the Texas rangers fuck the Yankees.
>>
>>72288398
Constant media indoctrination not to have children
Constant indoctrination since grade school to not have children
Immigrants taking tech jobs and labor jobs causing

If you really believe what you just said you are a fucking moron. Especially since your someone that sees the stuff on pol
>>
>>72288749
none of those things are exclusively happening to whites. Non-whites share the same classes, tv programs and jobs
>>
>>72288233
b8. that's keri russell. she's jewish.
>>
>>72289070
Wrong. And you know it.

Low IQ animal
>>
File: 1460319259188.jpg (65 KB, 540x459) Image search: [Google]
1460319259188.jpg
65 KB, 540x459
>>72289303
k
>>
The evidence is not really there to support it.

Besides all you fuckers would need to do is fuck more and have more kids.
And yes, it is something you personally can do something about.
Find a wife, make as many kids as you can afford, then be a good father to them.
The solution (to this non existent problem) is not complicated.
>>
>>72288398
Birth rate are one factor. A constant population + immigration = marginalization and if you add race mixing into the mix, you end up something that isn't quite a genocide but quite frankly is shit.

I won't deny that it's white's people fault though.
>>
File: 1460258887978.jpg (90 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1460258887978.jpg
90 KB, 640x640
It makes them too uncomfortable to think about, or they just don't realize how few whites there are in the world.

>>72289734

>evidence is not really there to support it
http://www.vdare.com/articles/whites-down-to-10-of-world-population-by-2060-does-it-matter
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.