[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is me, an actual man in a dress (right now). I'm not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8
File: 808962680.jpg (74 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
808962680.jpg
74 KB, 720x960
This is me, an actual man in a dress (right now). I'm not a trans man or a trans woman, that is something different. I am a man. Not cause of what's between my legs. Because I know myself. There's a difference.

The argument seems to be that someone like me, a cis male, could more easily infiltrate a bathroom looking like this and assault a kid. Ok then, walk me through the steps. I think I'm missing something:

1. Wear a dress.
2. Walk into a women's bathroom.

Then what? Don't women's restrooms have stalls? Wouldn't I be a perv if I looked in them REGARDLESS of me being a man? If I was a pedo wouldn't it be EASIER for me to stay in the men's room? Isn't assault ALREADY ILLEGAL?

I don't understand how letting me into a certain bathroom makes it any easier. I've never seen anyone's genitals in my bathroom visits, I doubt it's any different in women's bathrooms. If I'm doing something pervy or illegal, it's going to be OBVIOUS and WRONG, regardless of how I was born. My genitalia and my clothing are a NON-FACTOR. If someone is peeping under the stalls, THE DRESS DOES NOTHING!

Here's the difference: tonight I can take off the dress, put on some pants, and be myself tomorrow. I can use the bathroom of my identity without fear of assault. I have it super easy. For a trans woman she may have to live a lie every day if she doesn't want to take that risk. They have to choose between dysphoria, depression, and anxiety or having an elevated risk of being murdered.

I am informed about this issue, and to me it's settled and obvious. It's not about safety and it never was. It's about control and irrational fear. I care more about people and their safety than what's between their legs.

-Jeremiah Traeger
>>
You're an abomination

You're a genetic dead end
>>
>>72286395
I can do whatever I want with my property. Deal with it, faggot.
>>
jerry,

if you were into rape, it would be a lot easier if there was a place to go for you where the girls are naked and afraid.
>>
>>72286395

Not only are you a faggot but they are already doing it. Pic related.

Youre defending pedos at this point, spend some time rethinking your life.
>>
>>72286395
You should kill yourself
>>
File: berniecuck rekt.webm (3 MB, 548x662) Image search: [Google]
berniecuck rekt.webm
3 MB, 548x662
>>
>>72286395
Based. You hit it right on the nail. These people are forgetting that there have always been perverts who peek at others in the same restroom as their sex and letting their insecure, paranoid emotions make their decisions. It is a restroom, you go in, do your business, and leave.
>>
>>72286395
>I'm a man in a dress! But I still identify as a straight man!

Dude, you're so edgy, an ABSOLUTE MADMAN.

If you want to be a man in a dress, get yourself a fucking kilt and do it right if it's actually about feel/function. We all know that anything other than that means wearing dress = sexual gratification, in which case, WHY would we want you in a fucking women's room when you're claiming to be straight AND need to keep yourself constantly aroused by the simultaneous thrill/humiliation of being seen in a dress in public.

Chew on that for a minute, I'm curious to know your logic.
>>
>>72286933

>People rape other people all the time
>So we should let rapists into our nurseries, because they rape anyways, so whats the problem with giving them a legal excuse to get into the room with the children

Youre scum, and you deserve to die for what youre advocating.
>>
>>72286780
Top Kek!
>>
>>72286395
What happens when fully grown men are allowed into women's locker rooms?
>>
>>72286694
Here's what I don't understand.
What this pedo did is already illegal.
He was arrested and charged with a crime.
So why do we need more laws?
If the current laws couldn't stop this from happening, what makes you think new laws will?
>>
>>72287276

This:

>>72286694

Some guy films them for hours while beating off before getting caught.

Maybe he rapes and kills them, hides the body in the stall, never gets found because he was wearing a wig and makeup.
>>
>>72287431

see:

>>72287112

You also deserve to die, ignorance isnt a valid excuse, not in legal terms, and not in terms of pushing pedos on our kids.

If I had a kid who got raped by a pedo, I wouldnt kill the pedo, Id kill the people who passed the law, and who advocated for it.
>>
Law doesn't seem to do much for safety

Before- Put on a dress, claim to be transgender, bring the law on paper and go in

After- forget the dress, bring a copy of the law, claim to be a passing transgender, and law requires that you use the bathroom you were assigned.

The law changes nothing. Might actually make it easier because now they don't have to bother with the dress. It'll be an obvious fake in either case but law fuckery is constant.

Let private entities control the use of their bathrooms however they wish, and design public ones with enough privacy to make gender segregation unnecessary.
>>
>>72286395
You have mommy issues...
>>
>>72287589
>>72287431

This is where your line of thinking leads.

Pedos who teach people online how to fuck their own kids, writing our curriculum.
>>
>>72287589
this>>72287112
is a non sequitor.

You seem to be laboring under the delusion that everyone who comes into a nursery is a rapist. Tell me this, if someone hasn't raped before and has a clean criminal record, how do you know they are a rapist?
>>
File: noseknows.jpg (55 KB, 545x397) Image search: [Google]
noseknows.jpg
55 KB, 545x397
>>72287706

>VINTAGE /POL/ MEME
>SO OLD IT ACTUALLY CAME TRUE AND ISNT RELEVANT

Incest, beastiality and pedophilia are being endorsed at the government level, in Australia, in Germany, all over.

Thanks leftists, youre now responsible for institutionalized child rape.
>>
Go to target and fap in a stall to the smell of girls pooping.
>>
File: how to wink at a faggot.jpg (260 KB, 970x1212) Image search: [Google]
how to wink at a faggot.jpg
260 KB, 970x1212
>>72287778

>how do you know they are a rapist?

50% of faggots molest kids according to department of justice figures, and thats the minimum according to population figures. I think we can ban the men in wigs and play on the safe side.
>>
>>72286395
Based!
>>
>>72287706
This one fucking pervert who got caught.
I'm not saying pedos should be given any breaks, but is there really a pedo-rape epidemic going on?
Sounds like you need a safe space from all those trannies eye raping you.
>>
>>72287904
>50% of faggots molest kids
so a gay faggot who dresses up like a woman and goes into the women's restroom is going to rape little girls even though he's a faggot?
That's illogical and you know it.
>>
>>72287938

>This one fucking pervert who got caught.

He wrote the sex ed curriculum in Ontario that teaches anal sex and the concept of 6 genders to grade 3 students.

You and him can both get hanged, keep pushing, push forward, onward, progressing straight into a fucking hangmans noose, then wel be rid of you and your movement.
>>
File: 060.png (80 KB, 500x475) Image search: [Google]
060.png
80 KB, 500x475
>>72286395
>I am a man.

Truth by Assertion.
>>
File: debating jews.jpg (180 KB, 612x792) Image search: [Google]
debating jews.jpg
180 KB, 612x792
>>72288055

>gay people only enjoy little boys
>there is no crossover

>That's illogical and you know it.
>>
>>72288149
>He wrote the sex ed curriculum in Ontario that teaches anal sex and the concept of 6 genders to grade 3 students.
AND HE GOT CAUGHT.
His faggotry wasn't tolerated in the end if I understand correctly.
What you are advocating is a witch hunt.
>>
sure sure
or maybe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mY8tx4huoqM&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>72286395
3. ?????
4. Profit

I swear you newfags don't know shit.
>>
>>72288224
>gay people only enjoy little boys
being gay means you are attracted to the same sex.
no there shouldn't be any crossover, otherwise the pedo isn't gay, but bi.
>>
>>72288266

>His faggotry wasn't tolerated in the end if I understand correctly.

No, he was caught teaching 4 different agents online how to molest their children, and then his contribution to sex ed was kept, while hes in prison.

Nothing happened. One random pedo went to prison, after he corrupted the next 30 years worth of children.

The only thing youre going to get out of forcing this horseshit on people is a lot of dead trannies, and raped kids.

No one will be happy with the result of this.
>>
>>72288343

Semantics. Faggots rape kids. Men shouldnt be allowed in womens washrooms. Its a safety barrier, its the same thing as allowing known pedophiles into nurseries.
>>
>>72288343
>>72288432

It also allows straight pedos into the girls washroom. If you were interested in an argument, youd have not made your point knowing this.. but you just want to go in a fucking circle until I get angry, so you appear to be right to the passer by.

You know what happens to people who arent interested in discussion but merely subverting the society and achieving their goals by creating a false narrative, making victims out of criminals etc?

They die.

And no one cries for them.
>>
I do not need to put on a dress. I go into a woman's restroom, do my business, and leave. It is a restroom. Put some effort into something that will actually make a difference. Stop pretending that all men are sexual deviants who can not control their urges. If you are going to complain about male perverts, talk about the female perverts as well.
>>
>>72288385
>The only thing youre going to get out of forcing this horseshit on people is a lot of dead trannies
You act lke this is a bad thing.
Maybe that's what will finally teach them that their faggotry will not be accepted.
Sorry if some kids get fucked up, but the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
>>72288432
Semantics are important anon.
I've heard people say they are pro-choice. What I don't hear them say is 'I heart abortion'
Why?
Because semantics can skew our perception of an issue.
By say pro-choice, we are making it a personal freedrom issue, rather the moral implications associated with abortion.
>>
>>72287431
The only new laws are the ones telling me what common sense dictates is deviance is now legal?

Fuck that shit, yo.
>>
Trump has said it's ok, therefore it is, if you disagree then you need to go the fuck back to /r/cucks or wherever, this domain belongs to the movement.
>>
Real trans people don't exclaim that they are trans to the masses and beg for "rights" that they don't need.

Real trans people are already using whatever bathroom they feel like using and you can't tell because they actually need to hide the fact that they are trans in order to successfully be trans.

This bathroom garbage is a non-issue that is doing a very good job of distracting people from real issues
>>
>>72288564
>It also allows straight pedos into the girls washroom.
And there was a machine that detected straight pedo and prevented their entry before the law was passed?
I know it's a strawman, but this pedo going into bathrooms shit isn't new. There are laws that make it illegal.
Why do we need more laws?
How are these new laws going to be enforced?
Are you going to station a cop outside every bathroom in the country to check you junk before you can enter and piss?
Or is it going to be that if you get caught breaking the law you will be arrested, kinda the exact same way the law works now.
>>
If they're convincing the law is irrelevant and if they're not, it's simply easier on society outside of a percentage of a percentage of our population to be able to say no to certain types due to a simple look that prevents opportunism. It opens a new galley of easier perversion for those that want to add cams to restrooms or what not.

That said, despite what I said above, I do not care. They're a percentage of a percentage of a population and I have only knowingly conversed with one in my life. Due to the small size of them It's probably easier to make it a local thing if it ever arises rather than a nationwide one, but then people think there are much more of them than there really are. (since most people think a quarter of our population is gay rather than 4 percent)
>>
>>72286395
The issue is you trying to shoove your shit down everybody's throat. I sexually identiy as a bathroom stall and urinals are a trigger for me, so I hold it until I get home instead of being a weight on society.
>>
>>72286395

Why the fuck does this discussion matter at all? The purpose of a women's bathroom is to give women provacy from men. Trannies make some people uncomfortable.

Meanwhile we're hurtling through space on a spec of dust held to the surface by the physical properties of the universe. While burning up all of our natural resources so we don't have to fucking use our legs to get from one place to another. No. No. But you know what really matters? Whether the fucking goddamn door to the room I piss and shit in has a little girl sign or a little boy sign on the outside. What a bunch of fucking arbitrary bullshit.
>>
>>72286395
It has a beard. Will it allu ackbar an be an hero???
>>
>>72292432
this
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.