[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Obama Wants A Bigger Wall Around The White House
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: maga.png (320 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
maga.png
320 KB, 900x900
>The U.S. Secret Service plans to raise the height of the White House security fence by 5 feet and add a new concrete foundation to reduce the risk of fence-jumpers

>The agency, along with the National Park Service, said it intends to begin building a “taller, stronger” fence to protect the White House grounds by 2018.

>Secret Service and National Park Service plans for the new fence would also include “anti-climb features” to deter fence jumpers. Small spikes, which officials call “pencil points,” were added to the current fence in 2015 after a series of jumpers leapt the fence on to White House grounds.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/investigations/Secret-Service-Plans-to-Raise-White-House-Fence-by-5-Feet-377329721.html
>>
File: 1450723198549.png (72 KB, 399x391) Image search: [Google]
1450723198549.png
72 KB, 399x391
>>72285740
>along with the National Park Service
>>
BUT WHAT ABOUT THE TUNNELS THEY'LL JUST DIG UNDER IT MORON MAY AS WELL NOT BUILD ANYTHING
>>
>>72285740
BUILD
>>
Good, the seat of our ruler should be an impenetrable fortress.
>>
WALLS DONT WORK AND ARE RACIST. YOU DONT NEED GUNS OR WALLS TO PROTECT YOURSELF. PLEASE TEAR DOWN THESE WALLS AND BUILD BRIDGES AND DISARM YOUR BODYGUARDS
>>
we should be building bridges to help these troubled youths, not walls to keep them out
>>
>>72285930
Kek, BUILD THAT WALL.
>>
>it takes the government 2 years to build a fence
>>
>>72285740
Obama is doing it to defend him from the racist Drumpf supporters who want to kill him.

Racist Drumpf wants to build a wall to prevent peaceful undocumented immigrants from bettering their lives.
>>
>>72285864
>>72285864

underrated post
>>
>>72285740
I thought that walls were a ridiculous waste of money because they don't work.
>>
File: 1439506983033.jpg (34 KB, 421x476) Image search: [Google]
1439506983033.jpg
34 KB, 421x476
>>72285740
>wall is okay if its for King Obama
I really cant wait for this nigger to be gone
>>
>>72285740
so

communism is finally making its moves
>>
>>72285740
> monkey wants to build himself a cage
nothing wrong with that
>>
>>72285740
If I recall there was an actual fence jumper who got pretty far too, like a year or so I think? I don't remember exactly, why didn't they do the fence raising then? Now it literally looks like hypocrisy with the whole Trump wall thing in the mix.
>>
>>72285740
He's getting ready for the riots once he declares the country in a national emergency
>>
>>72285740
They really do need a wall the secret serv I ce has been getting shit on with budget cuts. Plus stop g random asshole from jumping the fence, boarding a mostly public street, is suprising ly hard when you don't want 6 armed guards taking people on the evening news.

About 2 years ago someone cleared the fence got into the house and upstais to the bedrooms.

No one was home causing security to be low but still.
>>
>>72286089
They want to put In a concrete foundation. And most of that time is probably congress signing off.

Some random contractor could have it done in two weeks half of it planning.
>>
>>72287365
I figured but it's ridiculous how slow and grossly incompetent our government is.
>>
>>72287088
They mention add g the pencil protrusions then. Also secret service keeps getting budget cuts and everyone wonders why they underperform.
>>
>>72285930
thats actually a good point.

I wonder why anti-tunnel system the white house has.
>>
>>72287506
That is the inevitable nature of government. Which is why we have the state to fight the fed back some. And even then the city to fight the state.

It's why we are a country of personal freedom.
>>
>>72287516
Why is it getting less budget?
>>
>>72285740
BUILD WALL
>>
>>72287724
Free enterprise and competition are literally the best systems in the world. The government should stick to what it's good at which is being small! Sounded like some written out quote or some shit kek
>>
>>72287746
Cause everything has been for years since the crash at the end of the Bush years.

And congress doesn't pass a bill to fix it. Mostly they assume it can work this way and no voters get pissed enough to get it viral. Which is what would be required.

In the end the fence could be bigger anyways. It gets jumped alot lately by random nuts.

And you would rather have it be harder to jump the have the secret service kicking the crap out of nut jobs on the white house lawn all over the news.
>>
>>72285740
OBONGO IS VOTING FOR TRUMP
>>
>>72286167
Nice meme, cuck.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.