[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I recently watched an episode of Vice and the reporters basically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: china-africa.jpg (30 KB, 357x258) Image search: [Google]
china-africa.jpg
30 KB, 357x258
I recently watched an episode of Vice and the reporters basically highlighted that China is taking advantage of Africa by providing them with high interest loans and not paying native workers decent wages. Is it a bad thing? Even if the workers are getting shit wages won't the new infrastructure provide future jobs and careers?
>>
>>72285613
>Is taking high interest loans that you can't pay off that force you to work for virtually nothing and have all of your belongings confiscated a good thing.

Yeah you're a fucking idiot mate.

It's the very definition of being kiked.
>>
>>72285613

China colonizing Africa is honestly a very good thing for us.
>>
>not paying native workers decent wages

I'm very curious to hear against what standard they're comparing those wages. I feel like a Chinese company would be paying it's workers much better than an African one.
>>
File: 1458661856255s.jpg (6 KB, 226x250) Image search: [Google]
1458661856255s.jpg
6 KB, 226x250
>>72285730
If the chinese are building schools, hospitals etc doesn't this create jobs? Doesn't this create a vacuum for educated African Doctors and Professors.
>>
>>72286157
This.
>>
File: china-in-africa-image-liberia.jpg (113 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
china-in-africa-image-liberia.jpg
113 KB, 640x480
>>72285613
>>
>>72286625
>If the chinese are building schools, hospitals etc doesn't this create jobs?

As far as i can tell from looking at the issue, the Chinese don't seem to be building things like that. They appear to be building only the bare minimum that is required for the Chinese to run their operations there.

> Doesn't this create a vacuum for educated African Doctors and Professors.

When the Blacks took over in Rhodesia and SA, there was high demand for educated and skilled African workers and look how that has worked out. Zimbabwe is facing a famine and SA's infrastructure is almost decayed/looted beyond repair. Look at SA's power grid for example, they are having constant blackouts across the country because the Blacks just can't maintain the grid and so many of them are just cutting up the Copper cables and selling it.

The bottom line is, your average Black African has an IQ that is the equivalent of a 10-12 year old European child. Do you think you could train and teach a bunch of 12 year old to run and maintain an advanced Economy?

>inb4 bbb..bbut education will increase their IQ!

No, you can't increase IQ via education when you are an Adult.
>>
File: china second continent.jpg (42 KB, 336x499) Image search: [Google]
china second continent.jpg
42 KB, 336x499
What the Chinese do is build infrastructure in exchance for exclusive rights to the country's natural resources.

Usually they send workers from China and avoid hiring locals whenever possible.

Most of the times these deals are totally one sided. For example they build a highway that erodes in 7 years in exchange for 20 years of all their copper production, and they bribe notoriously corrupt African officials to make this happen.

Read this book or look up some interviews with the author on Youtube, he travelled all over Africa for years and knows more about what China is doing than pretty much anyone else.
>>
In a few years, the blacks will start crying about being exploited by asian.

>YOU'RE A FUCKING YELLOW MAN
>>
>>72287475
>you can't increase IQ via education when you are an Adult.

I don't know how true this is but even if we say it is true than what do you have to say about the younger generation that will come up with the benefits of a Chinese influenced infrastructure?
>>
>>72288042

Asian privilege is already a thing. Look up most SJW, and they rank asians as the second most privileged behind whites.
>>
>>72288099
>what do you have to say about the younger generation that will come up with the benefits of a Chinese influenced infrastructure?

What is the difference between them growing up with Chinese infrastructure compared to the generations that grew up with European built infrastructure?
>>
>>72288547
They must be dumb if they think Dong working on his rice field is more privileged than Tyrone living free on gibmedats.
>>
>>72288766
They are talking about Asians in the West mate.
>>
>>72288766

SJWs are always talking about the west. Their entire ideology is literally exclusively centered on the west. Your average SJW has essentially no knowledge of geography or history, and is not aware at all of the political situations in countries that are not in North America or Europe.
>>
>>72288654
The Chinese are going to fuck them much, much harder, because they don't have people back home caring about the exploitation of their colony's natives, and nothing like "the yellow man's burden". They're getting rights to the country's minerals, and building just enough to efficiently mine and transport it. Past that, they'll leave the Africans with worse quality infrastructure than they themselves have back home.
>>
>>72285613
I didn't know that James Will Jones was a real African king.
>>
I was just watching this in fucking Spanish.

Anyway the first part was about Trump :D
>>
>>72285613
Vice is run by faggot hipsters now, let China do whatever they want.
>>
>>72286026
agreed. with their surplus of males going to africa to breed with the females, within a few generations you'll have a decent average IQ in the region
>>
>>72285613
China is sadly the only country to the path of being the supreme overloards. The west could have been it but shoot itself in the leg with sjwism and misplaced empathy. Might as well start learning chineese now. Also, they get most African votes in the UN now because of their superior bribery. When the west wakes up it will be too late.
>>
>>72291478
Their news is still pretty good.
Most of their other stuff is shit though.
>>
>>72285613
China propping that shit up and not letting Africa's massively bloated population die off is tragic.
>>
>>72293820
The only thing china is doing is extracting resources for the communist party.

They do not give two shits about the African people.
>>
>>72288547
Its funny that hard work is a privilege and getting gibs and chimping at home is opression
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.