[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just learned that when my family emigrated, the government
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4
File: 1461797255181.png (135 KB, 393x325) Image search: [Google]
1461797255181.png
135 KB, 393x325
I just learned that when my family emigrated, the government paid for their university tuition to learn English. I used to pride myself on being a wholesome immigrant with respect and honour for the gratitude extended to me and my family, not some filthy leech stealing other people's money.
I formally apologize and will reimburse the money stolen first chance I get.
Filth deserves death. At least we assimilated, but this is fucking revolting. I've had a vile taste in my mouth since I learned about it.
>>
>>72283620

Heh. Passing original /pol/ sins to yourself.

You people need to stop browsing this place if you're easily influenced.
>>
>>72285106
Imagine if a Chinese family came to Brazil because they wanted to live there. The government paid them to go to school (the money coming from your pocket, a hard-working native citizen of Brazil) just so that your community could look like a diversity poster plastered on every wall. I feel guilty because I stole money from you when all I wanted was your compassion. I bit the hand that fed me and there is no honour in that, none at all.
>>
>>72283620
Lmao what an idiot

Here is a new red pill for you to swallow, most poor white racist on /pol/ are on welfare

They will never admit it though
>>
>>72285712
>most poor white racist on /pol/ are on welfare
Stop making bullshit assumption mate.

If they are on welfare browsing pol would be the last thing / least of their fucking concerns.
>>
>>72283620
Governments always do this, retard. It helps assimilation
>>
>>72283620
Lol who cares? Although... this is /pol
>>
>>72285772
They dont work yet taxes,AA, and niggers eating on tax dollars are of greatest concern to them
>>
>>72285712
I don't care, it is not my place to speak ill of the people that gave me such opportunity. You have to have respect, or else you have nothing.

>>72285880
Is it right? Are you okay with paying me to go to school, to learn your culture for free? I feel like a lowly thief, I owe you your money back.
I go to university and I will get a high-paying job that will benefit my local economy/community, but nothing changes the theft: it is a vile sin, you bite the hand that feeds you.
>>
>>72285712
Cool meme, Paco.

>>72283620
Pretty honorable there buddy. You didn't take the gibs tho, so don't feel guilty. How are you planning to pay it back?
>>
>>72285712
This
I'm a neet and I get the whole "red pill" thing but I would never vote for someone like David Cameron or Trump
>>
>>72285712

Dear Paco,

Put down the blow and your bong and build us that goddamn wall already you lazy taco bender.

Sincerely,

The 'Merica

P.S. on a map your nation looks like a large piece of shit being expelled by the American south west.
>>
>>72286153
Working to pay it off, donating to the government (although I disagree with the current weed-man) or something else. It wasn't my sin, it was my parents.
>>
>>72285552

I wonder if youre a shitposting Canadian or really an Asian. If its latter, calm your briches laddie. You dindu muffims. Just produce more than you consume, like hoe every other model citizen should be like.
>>
>>72286266
Chill mate. It wasn't your call, and you don't exactly sound like you're going to be a leech personally. The money's probably better in your hands than Trudeau's, so at least wait for a decent government to pay it back to if you're determined.
>>
>>72286135
Definition of uncle tom
>>
>>72286328
I'm an Iranian. Parents immigrated after the revolution to the Netherlands. Went to university and got jobs, just recently learned they illegitimately stole money from the native population (rather, the government provided the money to them) so that they could go to school and learn about the language/customs.
>>
>>72285772
>If they are on welfare browsing pol would be the last thing / least of their fucking concerns.

Agreed. No way anybody on welfare wastes a significant portion of their day on something unproductive.
>>
>>72283620
Yea you say you are but you probably are not going to.
>>
>>72283620
Goddamn freeloader
>>
>>72286449
I feel like that guy here a few days ago who learned his mother cheated on his father, and that he is a bastard. I used to have a sense of honour, but this hit me hard, it is filthy, a lowly beggar asks for money like this and gets it. I hid behind the skirt of the government while they robbed you of your cash, just so that you your country can look like a diversity poster.

There should be a limit on how many immigrants come in, and on the quality of the people.

>>72286534
This is a debt I owe. I solemnly swear to uphold my word and honour the debt.

>>72286619
I agree.
>>
>>72286490
Think of it as the country investing in you. They're giving you this small sum in the hopes that you will enter the economy more fit and faster. It's only stealing (and being a shitbird immigrant) if instead of capitalising upon and returning this investment you go on welfare and become Jamal2.0
>>
>>72286266
Don't pay into a shitty government if you disagree with it, Senpai. Donate to beneficial causes, or work directly with the community.

The government will just use your restitution for more gibs.
>>
>>72286490

Mate. My great great great grand father was serial killer and another was a serial rapist that loved trotting through forest for Native women.

I'm not gonna mentally whip myself and try to redeem crimes I did not commit. I suggest you do the same.
>>
>>72286478

Only a worthless taco-nigger would think feeling guilty about taking other people's money is a bad thing.

You people are truly scum.
>>
>>72286764
I just think it could be done more efficiently. It is a cowardly act. My parents are both functioning adults who work every day and contribute to the community, never dabbled in crime, but why do the native people have to invest? They were better off by themselves, I feel guilty for taking part in the white genocide. The justification is low population, but that is a direct result of feminist cancer pushing anti-mother narratives, eliminating femininity. I agree with immigrants who are beneficial, not those who require a cash "donation" jumpstart.

>>72286765
Thanks, I think that is the course of action. I will dedicate my life to righting this grievous sin.

>>72286864
Time does not absolve crime: you steal money, you still owe it back. It is not right, the best immigrants do not require cash donations, they just contribute to the community without government theft. I will donate my time and money to my local community for the foreseeable future because as time goes on, my conscience will clear, but my judgement stays the same.
You did not benefit from your relatives' murders.
>>
>>72286720
OP, volunteer, give back to your community, we need more like you.
>>
>>72287185
I believe that we are in a sad state when it is a bragging right for immigrants who are not criminals. You cannot change the past, but you can change the future. I will do my best.
>>
File: whiteguilt.png (465 KB, 550x438) Image search: [Google]
whiteguilt.png
465 KB, 550x438
>blaming yourself for what your ancestors did
you sure you aren't just a cuck?
>>
>>72287131

Okay family. You do what you want. All I'm saying is its a pointless, exhausting endeavor.

Which doesnt mean you should adopt Jose's mindset.>>72285712
>>
>>72287429

You can even see the man tits.
>>
>>72287429
This will still not stop my from making a conscious effort to avoid circumstances like the one I spoke about from happening again. I will be the best version of an immigrant I can imagine. I will have honour and respect for the nation that took me in when I needed it the most, instead of steal from them. I will not grovel like an animal because that does not demonstrate anything other than masosadistic tendencies.

>>72287604
See above, if anything, the information that I recently learned of should be an influence to better yourself as an immigrant and to be the best version of yourself.
>>
>>72283620

Well it did profit Canada. -Educating your parents.

Too bad justy-poo has sold out all those combined efforts for DUDE WEED.

Hardly a stimulant lol.
>>
>>72286953
He didnt take anyones money, the government did, and his parents used a government program to better their lives and their ungreatful son but I he thinks hes better than them, he should tell them how he feels so they can slap some sense into his Uncle Tom ass
>>
>>72283620
Don't worry about it- you pay for that English lesson every time you do your taxes. No worries.
>>
>>72286720
Repay it to who? The government? So they can just use your cash to give it to more freeloaders? The system is broken, don't help. Repay society by helping reform it.
>>
>>72287949
I read that the Indians in Canada are requesting he formally apologize in the House of Commons for an immigration problem. I'm serious, google search Trudeau apologize Kogamatu Maru. The Canadian government turned back a boatload of curryniggers because they just showed up and demanded entry. Even though the previous government apologized, they still want more. I want to be a better person that filthy Indian immigrants, that's all.

>>72288124
I hope that's how it works. I want to uphold a shred of respect for myself, I just disagree with this method of education, by stealing from the people. Especially these days, are you okay with paying some disrespectful immigrant money to come in and rape your family, God forbid? It is like society has become a parody of itself.

>>72288246
Well said, I will do my best. For now, I will do my best to be an upstanding citizen.
>>
File: 1445981608820.jpg (171 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1445981608820.jpg
171 KB, 1024x768
>>72283620
Hey man it's a problem with the government. Who the fuck wouldn't take an opportunity like that? You can't blame immigrants for coming to get free shit. Anyone would do that if they lived in filth. Blame the governments for doling it out.

Also your parents did it, not you. So why even blame yourself?
>>
>>72288699
Just because somebody hands you a knife does not justify you twisting the blade into them: it is dishonourable.
I understand that it was the fault of my parents, but if anything, this gives me an opportunity to prove myself as being a better immigrant than my parents: I will pay homage to the people who showed me respect by upholding our bond.
I truly do respect Western hospitality. Know that not everybody recognizes that they are abusing a morally corrupt system: you are no longer taking in the cream of the crop, so to say. I want to be the best version of myself to move away from the filthy sin of theft.
>>
>>72288976
No one cares you will always be a shitskin
>>
>>72283620
at least they learned to speak english

do you have any idea how many times chinks walk up to and cannot utter A SINGLE FUCKING word of our national languages?

they just point and babble in their own noodle speak.

Your parents were a drain on the system but as long as you pay your taxes and stay out of the triads then you are alright in my books, better than any shitskin mudslime thats for sure
>>
File: 1398672239392.jpg (74 KB, 447x309) Image search: [Google]
1398672239392.jpg
74 KB, 447x309
>>72283620
There is nothing wrong with that kind of government assistance if it is intended for "AND" being used for bettering yourself and your community.
>>
>>72289591
I am Iranian, the thing I have going for me is that I am not dark-skinned Arab, more like Greek. Still, not European white because I don't want to steal their identity by pawning myself off as a white man. I am proud of my heritage, but I recognize that it has been lost in a sea of war (thank the Mongols and the Islamic Caliphate for poisoning us). Most of my people are not 'advanced', so to speak. So yes, I agree with you. The "not all blacks are niggers" bit is wrong. If you've seen American History X, the moral of the story is that for every 1 decent black person, there are 50 more who are barbaric monsters who the 1 decent one defends. (In the movie, the decent one was in jail: make of that what you will.) The same can be said about immigrants: for every few decent ones, the vast majority are cancerous. I just don't want to be a tumour, man. I want to live with respect and work hard to benefit my community, not steal from it.

>>72289740
I have had the same experiences, makes me angry at them and guilty at myself for also being an immigrant.
>>
>>72290049
ahh dont worry mate, i am an immigrant too, i moved here from australia because the job prospects are much better and the women are hotter
>>
>>72289742
Would you say the same to the current state of disrespectful immigrants coming to Western countries? They spit on the door mat instead of rubbing the filthy, barbaric grime on their shoes off, and the people let them. Like I said, society has become a parody of itself.
>>
>>72289740
His parents have probably paid more taxes than you so how the fuck are they a drain on the system
>>
>>72290340
I would never touch the women of Canada: they are for the native male population: let them keep their identity, you owe it to them after they took you in with open arms.

>>72290365
What my parents did was wrong, they hid behind the skirt of the government while a theft took place. Sure, they assimilated and got jobs right after, but do you not agree that it is wrong? Why should a native people rely on immigration in the first place? And have to pay for it? They are already doing the immigrants a favour, and now they are the ones paying? It all seems like a sham to me, and I feel guilty for taking part in it. I will do my best to better myself and honour the people who showed me compassion.
>>
>>72283620

Your family at least had the honor to realize that English and speaking it properly was critical to being a Canadian.

Many of the people who cross the border into the US wouldn't learn English if you paid them to do it.
>>
>>72290782
Like I said, that should be a requirement, not a bragging right. I apologize on behalf of entitled immigrants. We are in the end of times when the natives have to keel over to the immigrants.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.