[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Racist Cop?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7
File: sfpd28n-1-web.jpg (18 KB, 400x474) Image search: [Google]
sfpd28n-1-web.jpg
18 KB, 400x474
What does /pol think about the ex-cop in SF who texted some red-pilled stuff to his m8. Is it racist or what?
Indian ppl are disgusting”
“F---in n--s tryin to loot”
“That tranny stole from safeway. I got their stuff back from that pos.”
“I hate that beaner. But I think the n-- is worse”
“I f---in hate lebron. F--- that n--. He pushes and flops off.”
>>
>>72283189
Downs cop
>>
>>
people may start realizing that you cant stop prejudice on an individual level & that isnt necessarily a problem

ESPECIALLY with Asians, you ain't changing them man
>>
>>72283189
good man
>>
>>72283189
>white supremacy
>>
>>72283189
Just write the words you fucking faggot.
Stop trying to pretend to be a leftist so bad.

Pretty funny though that Chinks don't give a shit. If there's one thing whites should adopt from other races it's racism.
>>
>>72283189

He texted on his own personal phone which was subpoenaed for a sexual harassment complaint.

He was cleared of the sexual harassment charge, but they are crucifying him for these texts. On his own personal device.

1984?
>>
It will be interesting to find out how many black cops feel this way.
>>
>>72283785
copy and paste
should I cite , hah
Oh i forgot
"Do you know what Obama coffee is------black and weak"
>>
>>72283880
I agree. Leftist bull shit
>>
>>72283785
>Pretty funny though that Chinks don't give a shit. If there's one thing whites should adopt from other races it's racism.

ummm that dosn't make any sense you have it flipped around only whites can be racist you idiot.
>>
I think it would be amazing to America if everyone realized that this is how everyone else is thinking. There are blacks and there are niggers. There are chinks, browns, whatever. I am sick of people sanitizing
>>
>>72284407
fair enough bro
>>72284548
No, it's saying that other races are racist, and whites should be too.
It's perfectly understandable if you weren't an idiot.
>>
>>72283189
HE DINDU NUFFIN HE A GOOD BOY DEM NIGGERS STAWTED TEH HOLE TANG!11
>>
Honestly I just feel bad for him. Being a cop in San Francisco must be horrible. Some of the highest rates of property crime, homeless bums, human feces wherever the bums go, etc etc and to top it all off you can't even arrest people or do anything about it unless it's a felony more or less.

Stay strong Asian cop man. Stay strong.
>>
Freedom of fucking speech. He can be racist as he wants to be as long as he doesn't hurt anyone because of it. If this were a black cop saying the same thing about whitey, he would be interviewed and held up as a hero by the liberal media.
>>
>>72283189
At least mark fuhrman was American and average looking
Why is this ugly chink trying to be white
>>
>>72283189

Shitty language but it sounds like exactly what I'd expect from a chinese cop in SF. Not to stereotype, just to point out he's essentially a stereotype.

>>72283880

If that's true that's extremely shitty. But it doesn't make sense. I've been through a few subpoenas. You get a neutral third party to go through the phone and select only the items relevant to the subpoena, which then is forwarted to the defense and unless it's submitted into the court record none of it becomes available to the public. Might need sauce.
>>
>>72283880
This. Kike 1984 thought crimes.

The only way to stop the kikes is to openly say the things they don't want the general public to say.
>>
>>72285872
Comparing it to nigger is a bit silly considering niggers never get punished for the shit they spew.
>>
File: 1460812043175.jpg (96 KB, 696x663) Image search: [Google]
1460812043175.jpg
96 KB, 696x663
>when casual bants in private conversation can get you fired
>mfw thoughtcrimes will soon be a thing
>>
>>72285227
except your completely wrong in the first place but your too idiotic to realize it. asians and other minorities cannot be racist how can whites adopt what is an inherit trait? mongoloid.
>>
>>72286324
SF here this is pretty much the case, I've had a fucking bum pull out a screwdriver on me and start swinging in front of the cops and all they did was tell him to fuck off.
All the PC faggots have crippled the police force here, also remember cant arrest too many niggers the stats would be racist.
>>
>>72286688
>trying to be white

You do realize asians are perhaps the most vitriolic racists on this planet? Thy don't hold back to say nigger at all when whites are more tactful and collected. The chinese are like unhindered highschool racists who found an outlet to say "nigger" as much as they want.

Nice dubs btw.
>>
>>72283189
>No Vietnamese ever called me a nigger.jpg
Straight out of Asia. Also bad language at most should be cause for reprimand but firing, not so much though an investigation of the cases would be likely called for
>>
>>72283189
He may be a police officer, but he broke he thought police's laws.
>>
>>72287886

kek, first doompaul to get me in awhile
>>
What i don't understand about this situation is how is it fucking acceptable for the press to publicly publish his picture and name? What the fuck? He isn't even a criminal.

And yet mudshits and niggers identities are protected vigorously and you have to have anons digging like mad to find their names and pictures. I don't fucking understand it.
>>
>>72283189
who cares, black people talk like that every day
>>
>>72288091
By saying whites can't be racist, you admit that white is the default/superior race, and that other races are inferior. Thanks for that, bud.
>>
>>72283189
Lol does this slanty eyed zipperhead have a superiority complex?
>>
>>72289013
what is reading comprehension? whites are inherently racist example? you

>can't understand what he reads
>thinks whites are superior
>>
I wouldn't be surprised if he still voted for Obama. A lot of people talk like that but aren't really political, it's just banter.
>>
File: 1460658624517.jpg (41 KB, 390x470) Image search: [Google]
1460658624517.jpg
41 KB, 390x470
>>72289013
My fucking sides.
>>
File: 1459290793984.jpg (264 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1459290793984.jpg
264 KB, 800x600
>mfw all my chingchong friends from college hated niggers 100x worse than any white person I've known
>>
File: 1461222433432.gif (3 MB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1461222433432.gif
3 MB, 480x480
>>72289496
>>
>>72283880
Man that sucks. I don't agree with what he said, but publicizing it is pretty shitty.
>Well we can't get him for sexual harassment, but we'll screw him over this way!
Good thing they didn't get his internet history or some shit. People will go out of there way to just to spite another.
>>
>>72283189
he is not white, how can he possibly be racist?

that's so unprogressive of you.
>>
>>72289496
Racism is discriminating against a person based on their race. It doesn't matter which race, retard. If you're one race, and you discriminate against a person because they're another race, you're being racist. It doesn't matter if you're Asian hating on blacks, or Hispanics hating on whites. ANY racial group being hated on by another racial group, is racism.

Don't try to be a leftist faggot and redefine the word to fit your shitty definition.
>>
>>72290463
ahahaha i get it
you told him to go fuck himself
worst korea bringing the bantz
>>
Asians are always based
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.