[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYp 3jAqwk1Q how true is th
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYp3jAqwk1Q

how true is this russia pol/lacks? Was late soviet society at all comfy compared to modern russia?
>>
>>72277533
Russians are just sad shit cucks who keep trying to act big. Their society was always total shit.
>>
>>72277744
fpbp
>>
>>72277744
at least they tried.
>>
File: 1443134971putin.jpg (22 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
1443134971putin.jpg
22 KB, 460x276
>>72277744
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pTs_F8da-8
>>
>>72277533
>? Was late soviet society at all comfy compared to modern russia?
I think yes. Not if you are ambitious but for normal Ivan - job is guaranteed, zero debts, essential stuff like heating, electricity, water and food supercheap. And when you have kids state will give you bigger flat in commieblock, you are not on your own.
These days when econimics are not so good people see bad future and rich jews on top, people not like this shit.
>>
>>72277533
>US sanctions couldn't really do anything to the Soviet Union

Wow that was about the dumbest thing I've ever heard anyone say.
>>
>>72278193
Is Russian society good? Is Putin good? I heard he owns everything.
>>
>>72278211
what did u.s. sanctions do to the ussr then?
>>
>>72277533
No. That's why my parents left Russia.
>>
>>72278568
in the 90s or before?
>>
>>72278320
There're good and bad people. I think we're ok generally. Too conservative maybe. But not superconservative like they portray us in your media.
Putin... he did make people rich after he became president, people really like him here, his recent economic fuck up is minor compared to good he did to Russia. Yes it's oil money but he could just steal everyhting yet he shared via government spendings.

No idea what he owns, all leaders and thiefs anyway I believe, or puppets of the thiefs. Guy probably plans to live and die a president anyway.
>>
>>72277533
sounded pretty comfy for kids in Moscow

Probably better childhood than most children in developed countries

Having said that the Marxist brain rot is still very apparent in their adult brains, which is a shame.
I would describe them blinded by money.
>>
>>72278675
Sochi, my google translate friend.
>>
>>72278817
> Too conservative maybe. But not superconservative like they portray us in your media.
You're not portrayed not conservative enough in our media.
>>
>>72278955
maybe thats the alcoholism
>>
Nostalgia goggles are something that humans practice worldwide, regardless of race, sex, religion, or ideology.
>>
>>72279168
U no trick me Ahmed.
Sochi is best city in Russia, only place where it's warm all year. Russian warm. I'm not going to no bloody Vladivostok, can pirate my anime here just fine.
>>72279057
I mean your media portrays us too conservative, like we jail gays here pray jesus all day and stuff.
>>
>>72278503
Everything bad that ever happened to SU was because of our sanctions.
>>
>>72279587
that seems pretty simplistic considering ussr economy continued to rise during the 50s and 60s during the height of sanctions.
>>
>>72279843
We had bad leader, Gorbachov allowed free speach around 1986 and in all republics nationalists wanted to secede suddenly, russia keeps us down steals our shit we will male -insertname- great again. Now that they are independent they come here as migrant workers. Only baltcis are ok thx to EU subsidies.
>>
>>72279552
>I mean your media portrays us too conservative, like we jail gays here pray jesus all day and stuff
Believe me when I say this, and America's about 5&+ years ahead of the rest of the world in global trends so we know, it's better than the alternative.
>>
Nostalgia Goggles: The Thread
>>
File: 0_142b35_8afc2903_orig.jpg (194 KB, 900x610) Image search: [Google]
0_142b35_8afc2903_orig.jpg
194 KB, 900x610
This picture represents the pinnacle of Russian achievement.

A cramped apartment with less floor space than an RV
>>
>>72278193
Why does when somebody mentions CCCP, "дeфицит" and pic related comes to my mind?
>>
File: 1452550215244.png (8 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1452550215244.png
8 KB, 400x400
>>72277533
How does this faggot explain Glasnost then? People just changed their minds about what they prefer since then? Shit poll done by shit Marxists.

>0/10
>>
>>72281163
>tfw this is bigger than my current flat
I don't even own a TV
>>
>>72277744
Yeah, well Finns have a higher percentage of alcoholics so you can't be talking shit.
>>
>>72277533
>Soviet
>Russia
I don't know. I know old Yugoslavia and the DDR in particular were supposed to be super comfy, to the point that there's still a lot of "Ostalgie" from Ossies.
>>
>>72277533
>Russia turns commie

Good that gives me a reason to hate them and kill them more.
>>
>>72277533
Yeah, not really. Russians mostly have post-imperial phantom pains, like Germany and Italy after WW1. The amount of people who genuinely want USSR back for the economy and not for waving big military dick and feeling of belonging is very small, at least here.
>>
>>72277533
What the fuck is this shit?
As soon as this cringy communist neckbeard showed up I stopped the video.

Fuck you and fuck all Reds.
>>
>>72283997
>I can't wait to lay down my life for my globalist corporate and monetary masters
>please flood white countries with Muslim refugees
>strip everyone of their culture and sovereignty
>oh god, yes I love it!
You are a bigger cuck than any SJW ever thought about being. The worst cuckold is the one who vehemently denies his wife's obvious infidelity.
>>
>>72277533

This guy is like an edgy stalin wannabe that never grew out of his teenage angst communist years.
>>
>>72278955
>Probably better childhood than most children in developed countries
Not really.

There's an anecdote I read in Gorbachev's Memoirs (I have his book) about a high-ranking East German Communist official that went to visit West Berlin and was shown the houses of several working class people. Reportedly, he was taken aback by how wealthy and comfortable the houses were, the average West German worker had access to appliances (the latest washer-dryer machines, microwave ovens, Levi's Jeans, etc.) that not even elite East German communist party members could acquire easily.

When the Communist elites discovered that even the Western workers lived better than them is that Communism was dismantled, from the top down.

(And the Soviet elites proceeded to loot entire State companies and turned into the modern Russian oligarchy, but that's another matter)

The point is, Communism is cancer.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.