[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Coworkers call me a Nazi and a Klansman and draw swastikas next
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8
File: snake.png (245 KB, 424x612) Image search: [Google]
snake.png
245 KB, 424x612
Because I get Sunday mornings off to attend a Baptist church and support Donald Trump.
Why is this okay but calling a black guy a nigger or making fun of mexicans could get me fired?
>>
Its not okay. Simply record what they are doing and go to whatever flitty ass governing body handles that in canuckistan. If they are literally drawing swat stickies by your name there is physical evidence.

Or you could stop lying and shitposting. Either way works.
>>
Well OP, take one look at the front page of this board and see what all the trump posters are posting:

- anti-semitism
- anti-black
- anti-LGBT
- anti-multiculturalism
- WN propoganda
> muh redpill

Can you really blame anyone for assuming that all trump supporters are like this when trump supporters constantly say this shit?
>>
>>72276653
>Working with trash

Maybe you should get a better job you schmuck?
>>
>>72276653
It's okay because you're too pussy to sue for workplace harassment. You could easily be a millionaire if you weren't such a faggot, OP.
>>
>>72277906
>Can you really blame anyone for assuming that all trump supporters are like this when trump supporters constantly say this shit?

>Confusing /pol/lacks with Trump supporters

Trump supporters in real life act nothing like the people on this board.
>>
>>72279207

Plus most of the people here are probably edgelords way below voting age.
>>
welcome to Canukistan, every time trump wins a state my coworkers are all grumpy and chimping out the next day
>>
Imagine a bizzaro universe where Americans got really heated over Canadian elections.
>>
>>72276653
Harassing people with swastikas can get you fired at a lot of jobs. It doesn't matter if it's to accuse someone of being a nazi, it's still a serious offense and it's workplace harassment. Get in touch with HR and let them know what your co-workers have been doing to you.
>>
>>72276653

What are they shitskins, cucks or kikes?

Your co-workers I mean.
>>
>>72276653
God will reward you in heaven for your loyalty
>>
>>72276653
you again leaf?
we already told you, you stupid cuck.
>>
>>72279694
>Get in touch with HR and let them know what your co-workers have been doing to you.

THIS. Make the game work against those who thrive on it by using it to bitch slap them back for thinking they can do the same shit to you that they'd demand you were fired for if YOU were to be the instigator.

The beauty of the leftist stupidity in cases like this is you almost always can use it against them, and if they try to deny you the ability, you just have to keep screaming back that your rights to a safe work environment are being denied, and that you may have to consult an attorney if HR doesn't take this seriously. Do this, and you'll see the people who are calling you a Nazi magically disappear before the end of the week, guaranteed.
>>
>>72276653

Turn phone to to videotape, hit record, and let them speak.

More than enough in a case of harassment.

Just don't instigate and ignore them as they do as they do. -which is ironic bigotry lol.
>>
>>72279651
They have elections? I always assumed political power was secured by whoever could chug the most maple syrup.
>>
It's like the knew you were a Nazi before you did
better play the part
>>
>>72279967

Oh and keep phone hidden in pocket.

Audio is more than enough.
>>
File: canada_nazi_flag.jpg (11 KB, 400x204) Image search: [Google]
canada_nazi_flag.jpg
11 KB, 400x204
>>
>>72276653
>take photo with yarmulke on
>report co-worker for calling you a nazi
>say it felt like anodder shoah
>he fired
>you get a raise
>Illuminati invite
>Freemason invite
>hollywood invite
>forgot to pick up the penny on the way out
>busted.jpg
>jail for the rest of your life
>>
>>72276653
You should mention that your great great grandma was a whore and took some jew cock to make you jewish......What they are doing is officially a hate crime, congrats you can pull the race card. Canada is very keen on workers rights AND NOT CREATING A TOXIC WORK ENVIRONMENT (keep mentioning toxic/unsafe/morally hazardous workplace to hr) so the only way they will get away with it is if you continue being a little bitch and try to laugh it off. canadians like to bitch and complain about a lot but give them a solution they will give you a blank stare just to continue bitching about their problem like its their god given right to endure this bullshit. Nah canuck you dont want a solution you just want a bitchfest centered around your problem, stop acting like some half bred nigger who doesnt know his rights and starting like the only whiteman in your workplace to beat back the bhangi hordes.
>>
File: 1461535276646.jpg (101 KB, 584x649) Image search: [Google]
1461535276646.jpg
101 KB, 584x649
>>72277906
>hurr durr I'm a faggot look at me
>>
>Baptist
>Canada
???
>>
>>72279548
Why are Canadians so concerned with american politics?
>>
>>72281523
we habve nothing else to pay attention too becuase all canadiant teams midssed the playoffs
>>
File: walrus_bro.gif (1021 KB, 292x319) Image search: [Google]
walrus_bro.gif
1021 KB, 292x319
>>72281523
Our entire nations politics are worth less than the single state of California. We have less people & GDP than that one state, it's much like our rip off sports leagues. CFL is a joke compared to NFL, much like the 'GrayCup' is a joke compared to the Super Bowl.

Politics here are a farce/joke, USA politics are way more important and anyone with half a brain knows it.
>>
>>72277286
>Swat stickies

Tactical post-it notes
>>
>>72281523
We don't want to be the only cucks in North America, so nearly all Canadians are staunchly #nevertrump
>>
>>72279963
Of course you can use it against people on the left. Being empathic to other's is not partisian

These policies exist because some people have empathy and don't think treating others like shit at work is acceptable. If those policies are "leftist" to you, well that's concerning about what it says you think are "right" policies
>>
>>72276653

Its not okay, its workplace harassment and racism against you for being white, and anti-religious bigotry.
>>
File: 1392165358377.jpg (46 KB, 619x587) Image search: [Google]
1392165358377.jpg
46 KB, 619x587
>>72276653
>working on sundays
>>
>>72277906
this is what a shill looks like, everyone
>>
>>72281523

Because when America sneezes Canada gets fucked up the ass.
>>
>>72276653
Well, are you a racist?
>>
>>72282095
well said
>>
>>72284473
This is what an idiotic trumpfag who can't argue without 20 other people constant pitching in looks like
>>
>>72278050

>Trying to get a decent job in canada

haah waaw
>>
Get them fired for being nazis
Only a nazi would draw a swastika
>>
>>72284262
In an ideal world(by which I mean a couple decades ago) people had thick enough skin to not try and get each other fired over every dumbshit thing

But leftists want everyone to live in bubbles

Either way, fight fire with fire
>>
File: IMG_3954.jpg (120 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3954.jpg
120 KB, 600x450
say you are a homo or a jew and get them destroyed. remember always play the victim. say your wife father was in the holohoax
>>
>>72276653
Complain to HR just like everyone else does.
>>
>>72285925

>My wife's son's grandfather was in the holocaust thank you very much
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 500x677) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 500x677
Guys check out "The best of the Triggering" with Milo and Crowder. Look for special guest appearances of AIDS Skrillex, Carl The Cuck, Cancerella Waldorf, and Queen Quran right here! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BW2raNlIOQg
>>
>>72278857
>Sue for workplace harassment
>In canada
>as a white male
Good fucking luck.
>>
A FUCKING
>LEAF
>>
>>72281523
what america does affects the whole world. if america does good, then canada will also prosper
>>
>>72277906
>4chan
>defining all republicans

wew lad
>>
File: Nazi pepe.png (191 KB, 477x768) Image search: [Google]
Nazi pepe.png
191 KB, 477x768
>>72277906
HEIL YEAH WE DO!
>>
RECORD IT
PUT IT ONLINE
DRAW ATTENTION TO IT
MAKE VIDEO WHERE YOU GIVE YOUR SIDE OF THE STORY

Or you can report it to your neutered HR department so they can maybe shoot you an email a week later saying "don't make waves"
>>
>>72276653
Take their shit and run with it. See what happens.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.