[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why I hate Chinese food 5 years ago: >Chinese family(Wife
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: fak.jpg (106 KB, 676x437) Image search: [Google]
fak.jpg
106 KB, 676x437
Why I hate Chinese food
5 years ago:

>Chinese family(Wife and husband with a smaller kid) comes to our neighborhood
>They open up a restaurant/shop and do typical trading stuff
>The mom of the family is super slutty, flirts with men non-stop
>Occasionally take food from their restaurant which is expensive as fuck
>Bitch flirts with me non-stop, touches me and random shit
>After 2 months she says she wants to fuck me
>Bitch probably fucked anyone she could, so I say no, but later agree.
>Have sex a few times with her, but eventually quit after I realised she fucked 2-3 people every week

fast forward to like 10 months

>She gives birth to twins
>They start growing up and you can clearly see they are half white/half yellow
>Her husabnd has no clue
>Have to look at what may or may not be my kids every time I take Chinese food.
>>
>>72273284
They have chinks in Croatia?
They have American food too?

Chinese food is a good all American meal, how dare you insult our food you son of a bitch.

The Californians did ONE good thing, and that is Chinese food. Don't you fucking forget it.
>>
>>72273284

pix of woman?
>>
File: kek.png (75 KB, 199x274) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
75 KB, 199x274
>>72273633
Nigger, they have Chinks in every fucking country in ex-Yu and E. Europe, by the dozens.

I heard there might even be some in Africa, if you can believe that
>>
>>72273284
Where is the restaurant? I've only ever seen one Chinese place in Croatia and that was in Zadar but I think it's fairly new
>>
>>72274089
Well fuck me blind, I didn't know that, thanks anon.
>>
>>72274184
Hey, now that you're here, and Crobro's story isn't that interesting, can I ask you about this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzgDtmAGeBg

How come you guys tolerate so much of this shit on a daily basis?
Is it because there's just so many people, that you simply never see the same kinds of faggots every time or is it something else?

>tl:dw it's about the rise of nu-males (but it's vice so normies could digest it)
>>
'Chinese' food made for whites is americanized as fuck. Chinks don't eat that shit
>>
>>72274522
American south here, (I couldn't get through the whole video honestly) I've never really seen people like this regularly. But when I have, they're usually minding their own business and leaving everyone alone, so no harm. Some are decent, but I don't know if it's always sincere or if they know they're in an environment where they could be beaten for being an annoying douche, (most I've met were from the northeast or California, some were pretentious douches, and others didn't seem that way overall). They're just a product of living in an environment that's too safe and allows people to become weaker. It's why you see more of these types coming out of nanny-government states more than anywhere, (or were raised by parents who were from such a state). My biggest gripe is that they bring their bullshit to our states because they ran theirs into the ground with stupid policies.
>>
>>72274089
>THANK YOU LAO YANG
>>
>>72273284
Her husband probably knew if it was happening multiple times a week with multiple people
>>
File: spongebob.jpg (73 KB, 500x396) Image search: [Google]
spongebob.jpg
73 KB, 500x396
>>72274522
Sorry I took so long to reply, I watched the whole thing.

Idk, those nu-males just really want to take stapons in their asses. I don't look their way, pic related. They watched too much TV, and now their brainwashing is complete. From birth this narrative has been fed to them over and over and over, and if they ever wanted to question anything they would be shunned from society. So they are complacent, mindless zombies. If it was up to me I would try to reinforce the backbone of america (the family) by making it so divorce can only be acceptable in cases of physical or mental cruelty. Another reinforcing structure would be to stop recognition of same-sex couples as being wed. This would strengthen the family to the point where men and woman can actually think about decisions before acting, which will lead to a resurgence of traditional femininity and masculinity.
>>
>>72273284
>things%20that%20never%20happened.png
>>
>>72273284
KEK

Sounds like you opened her fortune cookie real nice.
>>
>>72273284
>she fucked 2-3 people every week
>fucked her without condom

How retarded are you Josip ?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.