[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Liberal/Numale Stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (514 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
514 KB, 1000x667
I have a good one that just happened today
>At burger king
>Eating a whopper jr near register
>Cashier about 60 years old woman, probably couldn't find a better job since the min wage went up to $15
>Limp wristed blonde haired teenager walks in
>Problematic glasses and a stinky aroma of pot
>absolutelydisgusting.jpg
>"Hi welcome to burger king what can I get for you?"
>"Mph, yeah, can I get a diversity burger with some black lives matter fries and a mlk shake?"
>Cashier looks super confused
>"We don't sell diversity burgers here..? if you're looking for starbucks it's two blocks down"
>kids face turns red
>lets out a prominant yet squeeky "REEEEEEE!!!!"
>"WHITE PRIVLEDGE WHITE PRIVLEDGE EXCUSE ME MAM DONT YOU THINK BLACK LIVES MATTER???"
>cashier yells back
>"If you're going to scream you can get out of my store! I did not take my heart thinning medication today and I can't deal with this stress.."
>liberal grabs old lady by the shirt
>"You're fuckin old!"
>Gotta think fast
>Jump out of my seat
>"Leave the woman be, punk!"
>he lets go of ladies shirt and smirks
>"Punk?... I AM A FUCKIN PUNK!"
>Pull out my lasso
>Hatch onto his legs with my rope and swing him onto the ground
>"wah!"
>tie him up like a hog put him unto my horse
>"Yeeeehaw!!"
>ride him to the county jail
>turns out he was wanted for a bounty of $10,000
>Achieve money
>Kid now in jail for the rest of his life
>everythingwentbetterthanexpected.png
>>
Are these going to become the equivalent of /k/'s soccer mom stories?
>>
>>72271943

> things that never happened: the thread

I thought only autists on Tumblr came up with these stories. Did everyone clap in the end too?
>>
>>72271943
Can't someone explain the numale meme in depth to me?

I saw that info graphic but it was still quite vague.
>>
>go to mall to get socks
>see a Bernie supporter preaching about white privilege
>he's white
>get my socks
>walk by him again
>trip and fall on on purpose
>he tries to help me up
>I scream "RAPE" and runaway
>everyone thinks I'm retarded
>go home and drink my coffee smugly because I was only pretending to be retarded
>>
>>72272245
>mexican intellectual is smart enough to know when an obviously made up story is made up
Bravo el spico
>>
>>72272927
Can I be an Australian?
>>
>>72272987
ye lol
>>
Race war if trump hillary/bernie wins
>>
>>72272245

>He ain't fooling me with this made up story

Top 1% IQ Mexican enginner
>>
>>72272058
The difference being, soccer-mom stories were funny.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.