[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does she mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 30
File: 1461791152482.png (409 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1461791152482.png
409 KB, 960x960
>>
She's threatening the west. If we don't accept the invasion, they will kill us all.
>>
>>72270352
That Muslims are ticking time bombs, all it takes is a few words
>>
>>72270441
They will try to kill us either way, accepting invasion or no. This is why we must eradicate kebab from the entire planet.
>>
Malalalalala says no to hate

That's whyz
>>
>>72270441
FPBP. If they can't take criticism why would you want anyone like that living next to you.
>>
The more we nuke muslims, the less terrorists there are.
>>
>Stop calling us violents or we'll kill all of you
>>
>>72270352
She meant that if you kill the ennemy they win
>>
She means that Islam is a religion of peace
>>
>>72270441
But not you Finland. Shit skins can't stand the cold, and you've repelled invaders before.
>>
>>72270352
if you kill your enemies they win :^)
>>
She means if you insult a so called "religion of peace" they will become suicide bombers.
>>
>>72270352
Well then stay in your arabic shithole, you know ,the one where you got shot.

>>72270441
This. Muslims in the West see no problem with threatening you by any critic you could make against Islam. Why the fuck are they so thin skinned but comes in mass in countries where blasphemy is legal ?
>>
>>72270352
It basically means hate breeds more hate.

If you show Islam and Muslims hate the more they will hate those who speak out against them, causing them to do become more radical in proving that they arent violent.

Ironically they try to prove that Islam is a religion of peace with violence...
>>
>>72270352
>If you kill your enemies, they win.
>>
File: winterchan.jpg (299 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
winterchan.jpg
299 KB, 1500x1000
>>72270841
Well the last winter did not drive the refugees out, even though it was pretty cold. The meme magic didn't work.
>>
>>72270352
That's a threat; I wish someone would just kill this bitch already, there is absolutely nothing "inspiring" about her. And no, I am not going to read her stupid fucking book.
>>
>>72270352
Blue pilled muslim. Too young to understand what they're really about. Like a jew that's not in the jew loop. Once she grows up and gets brown pilled she'll convince her husband to shoot up an office Christmas party.
>>
>>72271489
> get shot in the head by goat fucker for going to school
> "muslims aren't all bad"
> get peace prize
>>
>>72270352

DO as we want or we will kill you and you will only have yourselves to blame for it.
>>
>>72271725
Basically.
>>
File: wat4.png (463 KB, 541x498) Image search: [Google]
wat4.png
463 KB, 541x498
>>72271725
I've always found it ironic that she says violence doesn't get results but if it weren't for the fact that she had been shot in the head by the Taliban, she'd never have been given a platform, never written a book and never got the peace prize.

Sounds like violence gets results to me.
>>
File: 1455508688974.jpg (60 KB, 960x579) Image search: [Google]
1455508688974.jpg
60 KB, 960x579
>>72270352
>"Muslims are peace loving and kind, please do not criticize them or by the will of Allah all infidels will be slaughtered and burned"

Makes me laugh every time I hear this rhetoric, might just be my favorite recurring example of liberal thought process syntax error
>>
>>72270490
This is the one major factor liberals will never wrap their heads around

>"b-but look at all the muslims who do not support terrorism!"

And yet, there's a reason why muslims are so easily radicalized and convinced to support a militant interpretation of their faith compared to every other religion out there
>>
File: removekebabdotexe - Copy.png (1 MB, 1044x809) Image search: [Google]
removekebabdotexe - Copy.png
1 MB, 1044x809
>>72270352
>>
because every generation the world is not 100% mudslime is another generation for non mudslimes to be bombed.
100% mudslim means no more bombings right? RIGHT!?!
>>
>>72270352
>>72271490
She lives in Pakistan and sees the effects of predator drone bombing.
>>
>moderate, feminist Islam
>>
>>72271725
>be a depressed neet shitposting on /pol/
> 'all muzzies are bad'
> ???
>still a neet
>>
>don't say mean things about muslims or they will kill you and it will all be your own fault
>>
>>72273085
it actually didn't because instead of the violence causing her to stop talking about girl's education, it made her into a living martyr.
>>
Don't say Muslims are violent or they'll be violent.
>>
>The more you speak of how my religion is violent and insane, more of my people will prove you right

This bitch had acid thrown in her face because she was a woman, and she is still brainwashed into thinking the religion is worth any more than a bullet to the head.
>>
>>72270352
Never heard of her. What has she done for world peace?
>>
>>72270441
/thread
>>
>>72270352
totally not coercive at all
>>
>>72270441

And she's living in England according to that documentary about her (which was pretty boring)
>>
>>72275013
I know what you mean, but I was talking the indirect results.

I mean violence got results - for her. It boosted her cause.

It's like Ghandi and MLK, they say they didn't use violence, they did. They used the violence of the enemy.

So violence does get results.
>>
>>72270352
Fucking muslims their aim sucks
>>
>either be nice or we'll kill you
>>
I would punch her fucking disgusting hook nose for that, its a death threat.
>>
>>72270352
The more we struggle the heavier the means become.
>>
Sandniggers explode when they are called mean words
>>
I'll rip that shitty mole off her hairy cheek. Stay the fuck out of my society.
>>
>>72276031
Are you defending this, motherfucker?
>>
>>72270352
She's saying "Don't call us violent, or else we will kill you."
>>
>if you speak against killing it'll just create more serial killers
>if you speak against rape it'll just create more rapists
>>
>>72270352
>what does she mean by this?
Submit or die
>>
File: 1461666283581.png (40 KB, 470x267) Image search: [Google]
1461666283581.png
40 KB, 470x267
>>72270352
Ironically this meme is precisely what the terrorists want..
They want to terrorize the population in order to achieve a political agenda..
This stupid "nobel prize winner" is basically saying, let the terrorists get what they want.. let them win.
Also yes, she should piss off back to her home country.
pic related, she lost 6 million grant for muslim womens organization muslima for revealing her true intentions.

Stop putting these muslims on a piedestal they want to kill you and/or take you over because their ideology demands exactly this.

On the outside they say "oh we so nice and friendly" on the inside they want to kill you. Do you know it's forbidden for muslims to take jews and christians for friends?

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/friends-with-jews-christians.aspx

Don't believe their lies about coexistances for one second.

"Quran (5:51) - "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."

Quran (5:80) - "You will see many of them befriending those who disbelieve; certainly evil is that which their souls have sent before for them, that Allah became displeased with them and in chastisement shall they abide." Those Muslims who befriend unbelievers will abide in hell."
a few of the examples, check the link for more.
Muslims are massive liars about what they intend to do to you the non muslim.. Don't trust them!
>>
She is doing typical "moderate" islam thing.

Basically she is a crypto-jihadi tipping her hijad and saying "muh kufar".
>>
>>72270352
Terrorists recruit by convincing depressed idiots that the west hates them, and the only way to get back at the west is to murder a bunch of random people.

These terrorist recruitment initiatives are funded by incredibly wealthy and influential private citizens in Middle Eastern nations. They do this because - like most people who own that much money - they are elitist assholes and they think they can do whatever they want, and they are sick and tired of the U.S. not just bending over and giving them whatever the fuck they want.

These sponsors of terrorism are tolerated by Middle Eastern regimes because 1) as I said, the sponsors are the sorts of wealthy and influential people who have their country's leadership on speed dial, and 2) because they believe that having terrorism as a persistent problem that the west has to deal with strains their resources and weakens their will - which will protect them from having the U.S. collapse their regime. They're walking a very fine line between not being quite so annoying that we invade them and being annoying enough that we don't want to unnecessarily piss them off.

Anti-Muslim rhetoric from us helps these people more than it hurts them. Terrorist recruiters can point to it as examples of how "the west is your enemy." Terrorist sponsors perceive anti-Muslim rhetoric as veiled threats against their business empires by U.S. imperialism. The regimes which allow all of this to happen in their borders see anti-Muslim rhetoric as a declaration for build-up to war.

So, yeah. There are a lot of Muslim assholes. The Middle East is a povery-stricken shithole, and poverty-stricken shitholes breed violent extremism. But it doesn't necessarily help us to bitch about that, because everyone involved in the process sees our bitching as a sign that they need to be more aggressive - not less. It's a situation where just quietly fucking off and letting these people tear themselves apart is by far the better solution.
>>
>>72276455

*hijab
>>
>>72270352
>say Muslims are violent and I'll beat your ass!
>>
>>72274438

Is that real?
>>
>>72270352
She's a U.S/EU/NATO puppet who just reads off of a script, handed to her by some hook-nosed jew.
>>
>>72270352
>"Don't be mean to Muslims or we'll blow you up, rape your women, and cut your heads off."

What a great people; we should truly import millions of refugees!
>>
>>72276492
>So, yeah. There are a lot of Muslim assholes. The Middle East is a povery-stricken shithole, and poverty-stricken shitholes breed violent extremism. But it doesn't necessarily help us to bitch about that, because everyone involved in the process sees our bitching as a sign that they need to be more aggressive - not less. It's a situation where just quietly fucking off and letting these people tear themselves apart is by far the better solution.

So the alternative is to do fuck all and let them continue to kill and abuse? No. That fucking tactic was tried with the niggers and they didn't stop it simply embolden them.

When we strike back, they cry "see their our enemies", when we ignore them, they say "see how weak and pathetic they are, their land belongs to us the strong!".

The solution is simply eradicate them, before they do us, because no matter what you do it will never appease them. They don't want appeasement, they want to dominate in one way or another.
>>
>>72270352
Obama got a Noble Peace Prize too, I think the award goes to the most undeserving with the best publicity.
>>
>>72277296
Who would be a better candidate anyway? (In both cases?)
>>
>>72277296
that award completely de-legitimatized it for me. maybe there were other undeserving awards, but that one brought the bullshit to light
>>
File: 1461787097913.png (219 KB, 494x570) Image search: [Google]
1461787097913.png
219 KB, 494x570
>>72270441

First post best post
>>
>Islam isn't violent and the more you say it is the more violent acts muslims will commit

lol
>>
File: muzzies.jpg (138 KB, 480x726) Image search: [Google]
muzzies.jpg
138 KB, 480x726
>>
>>72270352
i think she was referring to these quints
>>
>>72277296

Add to that, that terrorist Mandela and the equally cowardly and bloody Yaser Arafat.
>>
>>72276765
What is "real"?
>>
>>72275320
Be a professional victim. Some fundie Muslims tried to kill her for having the audacity of going to school while having a vagina, only she survived and wrote a book about her ordeal.

Gotta give her props for actually being a victim, unlike the typical crop of professional victims who scream bloody murder every time someone calls them a bitch on Twitter.
>>
>>72277007
>So the alternative is to do fuck all and let them continue to kill and abuse? No.
>When we strike back, they cry "see their our enemies", when we ignore them, they say "see how weak and pathetic they are, their land belongs to us the strong!".
You have a really fucking weird persecution complex. Then again, so does /pol/. HURR DURR RACE WAR

Look, this is ultimately a political war. There are political reasons that governments allow individuals to sponsor terrorism within their borders. There are political reasons those individuals choose to sponsor terrorism. There are political reasons that terrorist organizations choose the U.S. and the E.U. as their target, and not other non-Muslim nations. And it mostly boils down to the fact that we've been playing unwelcome peace keeper in the region for longer than you've been alive. If you live in the Middle East and you know someone who died in some military conflict, guess what? The U.S. probably paid for the fucking the bullets.

The correct answer is isolationism. The correct answer has always been isolationism. Everytime we give guns to some rebel group to topple some dude we don't like, we end up making more enemies than we do friends. Every single fucking time. The solution is obivous - stop doing that. Their "will to fight" is borne from our repeated interventions in the region. They don't want us sponsoring Israel. Guess what? I don't want my tax dollars sponsoring Israel either. I don't give a fuck about Israel. Let's stop sponsoring Israel. They don't want us toppling their governments. Guess what? I don't want my tax dollars paying to topple their governments either. I don't give a fuck about their governments. Let's stop toppling their governments.

Remember: these people fucking hate eachother. There are countless Muslim-Muslim genocides. If we could stop ourselves from poking the bee's nest long enough, they'd all just fucking murder eachother into the stone age.
>>
File: schrodingers-cat.jpg (81 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
schrodingers-cat.jpg
81 KB, 1440x900
Schrodingers muslim, they are violent and peaceful at the same time untill told they are violent, at which time they will demonstrate the truth.
>>
how?
>>
The more you speak out against Nazism and all white people, the more Nazis will it create.
>>
"I survived being dhot in the face so now my opinion matters or sme shit"
>>
>>72270352
>be muslim
>get shot in the head
>now muslim, communist, feminist

This cunt is a retard. Drown her
>>
>>72270352
It means Trudeau has probably sucked her dick.

I am tired of seeing this dumb fucking cunt.
>>
File: tiresome.jpg (48 KB, 492x449) Image search: [Google]
tiresome.jpg
48 KB, 492x449
>if we don't pander to Muslims, they will become terrorists because they are inherently violent people who don't like freedom of speech

what a great argument that is
>>
>>72276492
>Anti-Muslim rhetoric from us helps these people more than it hurts them.
>j-just suck their dicks guys, maybe they'll lay off for a bit
They see you as weak and an easy victim because that's exactly what retards like you are.
You know what will really hurt them? Shutting down the borders and not letting them anywhere near the west.
For some reason Germans get more pain from Muslims than Israeli's. I wonder why?
Actual institutional intolerance are the best weapons against them, not being a bitch and bending over.
>b-but pandering to them and censoring what they say so that we can't say the facts about them isn't being a bitch and bending over, they're completely different

>The Middle East is a povery-stricken shithole, and poverty-stricken shitholes breed violent extremism
Oh yeah, I heard about all those Bhutanese and Nepalese people blowing up buildings. Nothing like those Saudi's that have 0 links to terrorism due to their oil wealth.

Don't think you have anything new to say, your silliness is parroted straight from the MSM.
>>
>>72278184
>They don't want us toppling their governments.

They also don't want us to be non-Islamic. I guess our choice is obvious.
>>
>>72270352
People shit talk Jews all day and all night long but you don't see them strapping fucking explosives to their chests and blowing shit up.
>>
>>72270352

"Let's not speak against the MODERATE muslims or else they might jihad our families"

wew so moderate how haram of me
>>
>>72270352
If talking negatively against a group makes them violent, you've proven your point.
>>
>>72278332
ADLEAVDE
>>
File: radscout.jpg (29 KB, 350x450) Image search: [Google]
radscout.jpg
29 KB, 350x450
>>72278332
>schrodinger's cat is aleave
k
>>
>>72270352
>if you use violence to defend yourself from the taliban you are just as bad as them. Let them kill you.

I fucking hate this bitch. In her mind everyone should literally lay down and die instead of defending themselves. She insulted everyone who has ever fought against terrorism. Her and Ghandi can go fuck themselves. True pacifism is the most morally vacuous ideology in the world.
>>
>>72270352
This whore is a nobel peace price?
>dont say shit about islam or theyll kill you

I just want off this ride.
>>
>>72270352
>gays actually oppressed in western countries
>laws against them, police cover ups of bashings, murders, etc
>no gay suicide bombers ever
>no gays beheading anyone ever

Why do Muslims react 1000x more to any action than people who were/are genuinely attacked? Why do we think this is okay and justifiable?
>>
>>72270352
>at work, talking with a few friends
>casually bring up Donald Trump
>this is about two weeks after he said he'd temporarily end Muslim immigration to the US
>paki coworker I wasn't even talking to decides to but in
>"if he is president very bad things will happen. there will be war.", he says
>"what do you mean war? He seems to be against most wars unless we're threatened or attacked."
>he shakes his head and says, "you have no idea"
I've always disliked Muslims, but now I'm genuinely afraid of these savages. These aren't exact quotes, but I could tell he was saying that Muslims would attack the US and possibly Trump.
>>
File: Myanmar Mudslimes.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Myanmar Mudslimes.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>72279205
what a strange coincidence that everywhere Muslims go, there is violence
>>
>>72279748
>but now I'm genuinely afraid of these savages
Non-whites like to make veiled threats so they can play victim when called out on them.
Minorities are cancer.
>>
>>72278671
Yeah, that's why the twin towers are a pile of rubble and the Shanghai WFC is still standing. China is just so damn Muslim, what Jihadist could possibly get mad at them?

No, you fuckwit. They don't give a shit about us being a bunch of heathens. Sure, they say they do, but the reality is that there are a fuckton of non-Muslim (or "wrong kind of Muslim") countries on the planet who are also a bunch of heathens, and they target us more than they target those countries. I suppose you think it's just a coincidence that the countries they target are the sames ones that routinely send weapons and soldiers into the region to "stabilize" it? Are you a fucking child?

Fatalities caused by terrorist attacks have increased sevenfold since we invaded Iraq and started bombing random shit in the region. Is that supposed to be a coincidence too?
>>
>>72277951
>escapes from Islamic persecution at home
>campaigns for Islamic presence in foreign countries
For pity's sake, learn to look after your own affairs.
>>
>>72280062
>Shanghai WFC
Look up "XinJiang". Muslims do cause many problems in China.
Along with Burma, India, and every other country they inhabit in large numbers.
>>
>>72280062
>implying China doesn't have to deal with Islamic terrorism

Are you dumb? They have a region filled with Muslims that of course are trying to create an independent Islamic country.
>>
>>72274903
Fuck you, ya fag. I work +50 hours a week. I only come on here when I'm literally shitting.
>>
File: 1452637791594.jpg (44 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
1452637791594.jpg
44 KB, 480x800
>>72280545
>>72280062

There was a stabbing attack at a Chinese government building done by a muslim a couple years ago. Martyrdom is a common trait worldwide.
>>
File: 14415366339643.jpg (109 KB, 740x681) Image search: [Google]
14415366339643.jpg
109 KB, 740x681
>>
>>72276406
That sentiment doesn't conflict with being Muslim. In fact, it's what Muhammad commanded of Muslims.
>>
>>72277899
How do you define "real"?
>>
>>72280372
>>72280545
The point, congratulations on missing it.

China has nowhere near the fatalities you'd expect given its size, or the size of its Muslim population. Abolutely nowhere near. Terrorism is basically not a problem there, and the little terrorism it does have is centered out of an autonomous division with a history of conflict with the government longer than its had specifically Islamic separatist movements. If the goal is to never ever have any politically-motivated mass murders ever, you're always going to fail. Always. McVeigh and Kaczynski, for example, were basically unpreventable without a Big Brother authoritarian surveillance state.

The goal is to ask why groups like the Taliban and Al-Qaeda chose us and our allies - out of all the fucking countries in the world - and the answer is because we cannot seem to help ourselves from finding unpopular rebel groups and giving them guns. Rebel groups that will be our children's terrorists, no less.
>>
> be everyone on earth besides muslims
> stop shitting on muslims altogether
> muslims suddenly stop being terrorists
> they stop hating non muslims
> stop executing non muslims
> stop forcing other established countries to bend to their way of life

Which came first muslim terrorists or muslim haters? They've been stealing jets and causing trouble way before widespread hatred of them. Maybe that's why?
>>
>>72281454
>Taliban
Taliban didn't choose us.
They were the government of Afghanistan, we chose them.

And China is far harsher on their Muslim population than we are.
So if you want to make the point that they deal with it better, I'll agree.

And yes, the US should have nothing to do with Islam aside from shooting them when they start shit.
>>
>>72281454
> implying you know all the events that go on in China.
Because the news is always truthful, and they never hide any issues.
>>
>>72281551
>Which came first muslim terrorists or muslim haters? They've been stealing jets and causing trouble way before widespread hatred of them. Maybe that's why?

Muslim terrorists, but back then we called them "freedom fighters" and gave them guns and tanks so they could use them to fight the commies for us.
>>
File: Moderate islam summed up.jpg (556 KB, 1464x1665) Image search: [Google]
Moderate islam summed up.jpg
556 KB, 1464x1665
>>72270352
Funny how people criticize Christianity all the fucking time yet I don't hear about many Christians:
>Supporting the death penalty for apostasy
>Supporting the death penalty for adultery
>Supporting the death penalty for getting raped
>Supporting the death penalty for eating pork
>Supporting the death penalty for criticising a supposed prophet
>Supporting the death penalty for even drawing a supposed prophet
>Supporting people who intentionally murder innocent civilians

Maybe, just maybe, if someone criticising your religion is enough to tip you into becoming a terrorist, you're just a piece of shit already.

Oh, and I'm an atheist, not a Christian. But I'd certainly rather have a country full of Christians than a country full of Muslims. After all, Christians aren't likely to support my death simply for being an atheist.
>>
>>72270352
>lets us walk all over you
>or well kill you
>>
File: 1461765508637.jpg (65 KB, 629x540) Image search: [Google]
1461765508637.jpg
65 KB, 629x540
>>72270352
Let me guess, she won Nobel Peace "prize" ?
>>
>>72278184
Hear! Hear!
>>
>>72281750
imagine the chinky chings mince their muzzies under their tanks openly.
>>
File: 1446745235157.jpg (93 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1446745235157.jpg
93 KB, 960x960
>>72282263
Holy mother of God!

She is so beautifull!
>>
>>72270352
I was critizising christianity and christians all my life and I never heard anybody suggesting this would create terrorists. What the fuck is wrong with muslims?
>>
>>72279755
based monk
>>
>>72282840
pssst. sonst hört dich merkel und holt die gedankenpolizei
>>
File: 1422223427913.jpg (77 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1422223427913.jpg
77 KB, 512x512
>>72281454
Al-Qaeda supports the Muslims in Xinjiang, you dumb fuck. They didn't "choose" only us. Just because they haven't pulled a 9/11 in China doesn't mean Islamic terrorism isn't a problem there. Fuck off already, you retard.
>>
>>72282840
Christianity was dragged kicking and screaming through the enlightenment. The moderates became the dominant faction, because they were the only ones whose values were compatible with enlightenment thought.

Islamic radicals got their hands on guns and tanks. The moderates are all in mass graves scattered throughout the region.
>>
>>72270352
Sandnigger bitch making passive agressive threats for whites to bow down or suffer the consequences. The correct answer to what she said would have been the smashing of her skull on the nearest solid surface.
>>
>>72274438
sauce on dat der gayme f(am)
>>
File: 1416600947076.jpg (274 KB, 1000x976) Image search: [Google]
1416600947076.jpg
274 KB, 1000x976
>>72270352
"Muslims get violent if you question their peaceful religion"
>>
File: heil3.jpg (83 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
heil3.jpg
83 KB, 1024x576
>>72274638
Bombing is not the same as speaking against Muslims.

But for a group of people that think rioting is a good reaction to cartoons, I can see how the distinction is lost.
>>
File: heyy.jpg (64 KB, 700x638) Image search: [Google]
heyy.jpg
64 KB, 700x638
>>72275451
>violence doesn't work

People that say that are just fucking retarded. How many wars are won by non-violence?

Our furher would have loved for others to be less violent.
>>
See a Muzzie, kill a Muzzie.
>>
File: 1459165381180.jpg (41 KB, 444x337) Image search: [Google]
1459165381180.jpg
41 KB, 444x337
>>72270352
>>
File: mass1.jpg (246 KB, 1501x780) Image search: [Google]
mass1.jpg
246 KB, 1501x780
>>72278332
So we should lock the in boxes with cyanide? Sounds like a plan.
>>
>>72275013
You're missing the point. She was speaking about this shit before she was shot. It was the act of getting shot that made this little girl so relevant. Well, that and bored white women in the USA championing causes in other countries.

If not for that taliban bullet (violence), this girl would still be obscure as fuck, and probably dead in a terrorist bombing.
>>
File: inspect.jpg (143 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
inspect.jpg
143 KB, 1000x1000
>>72281454
China doesn't tolerate shit, maybe that's why they have less issues. More authoritarian = less problems. Embrace it.
>>
File: girl1.jpg (121 KB, 640x931) Image search: [Google]
girl1.jpg
121 KB, 640x931
>>72282122
Correct. Christianity is watered down now, to the point people aren't ever really intellectually honest about it. And that's certainly one way to defeat Islam: get actual lazy religious people infecting it to the point they ignore stuff.

But the challenge is that at least Jesus sorta set an example. He is contradictory about the jew law, but the parts where he says love and so on are enough for people to skip most of the jew law. They only pick out parts when they feel like it (like hate gays, but that has a suggestion of support by Paul).

Islam is much more solidified. There's no one to contract the Koran. So more direct elimination is needed.
>>
>>72270352
Her brain damage must be severe
>>
File: 855893.jpg (55 KB, 392x412) Image search: [Google]
855893.jpg
55 KB, 392x412
>>72276406
>>Muslim feminist
>>
She's a retarded Muslim girl who had her head nearly blown off, who care's what she means by it
>>
File: 1454979076740.png (217 KB, 626x528) Image search: [Google]
1454979076740.png
217 KB, 626x528
>>72270352
It's not a crazy idea, unless you've neglected to take a basic US history course. You don't exactly make a lot of friends in Iran, Iraq, or Afghanistan when you take out democratically elected leaders in favor of military dictators, take their natural resources, and kill their civilians with carpet bombings and drone strikes.
>>
File: 1461773675615.jpg (34 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1461773675615.jpg
34 KB, 300x300
>>72279755
based Buddhist bro
>>
File: fuckingkid.jpg (62 KB, 600x663) Image search: [Google]
fuckingkid.jpg
62 KB, 600x663
>>72286431
>speak against Islam
>carpet bomb civilians

Yep, the same.
Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.