[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Problem solved - no need to thank me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1461796303001.png (445 KB, 540x685) Image search: [Google]
1461796303001.png
445 KB, 540x685
Problem solved - no need to thank me
>>
>>72269269
The middle of kansas is not the all revered "holy land" anon
>>
>>72269269
But the Israelis don't want peaceful fertile plains with plenty of natural resources, they want the small patch of inhospitable desert
>>
>>72269269

Cut off a piece of Idaho or Montana and stick them next to Utah. Tbh I really wouldnt care if they actually did this. Would make carpet bombing the middle east much less complicated.
>>
>>72269269
"Palestinians will get their land back"

Ah yes the shitskins who stole it from christians. Nuke the entire palestine together with Israel. That might cost more but it will be a long term solution.
>>
You forgot the central chakra point that Tel'Aviv lies on; without it they can't maintain their energy fields.

http://nypost.com/2015/05/24/high-wire-strewn-through-city-lets-jews-keep-the-faith/
>>
File: 1436554904038s.jpg (4 KB, 125x93) Image search: [Google]
1436554904038s.jpg
4 KB, 125x93
>>72269269
Why not transfer all the arabs instead?..oh wait..
>>
>>72269269
>oil prices will go down
>middle east will "go back" to being peaceful
>Palestinian state would result
1. Oil prices have bottomed out.
2. The middle east never even vaguely resembled anything peaceful, and Arabs in Israel have more right and freedoms than in any Arab nation.
3. There would be an immediate war between Egypt and Syria, which would draw Saudi Arabia in within seconds, and probably see Iraq invading Jordan. Palestine was never a country, and its neighbors are the ones that have always been keeping it that way--not Israel.
>>
File: israelsolution.gif (489 KB, 205x142) Image search: [Google]
israelsolution.gif
489 KB, 205x142
>>72269269
>>
>>72269805
Would you support the solution in the OP?
>>
>>72269805
Why don't you sterilize all the Middle East instead of throwing shit everywhere ?
>>
>>72269269
Why couldn't they have given freed slaves a state instead of Liberia?
>>
>>72272460
Even today, you could probably cut Montana in half and no one would notice
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.