[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
POSSIBLE WAR WITH RUSSIA USA PREPARING, ASKING FOR EU SUPPOR
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 67
File: 1459029988103.gif (1 MB, 233x149) Image search: [Google]
1459029988103.gif
1 MB, 233x149
POSSIBLE WAR WITH RUSSIA
USA PREPARING, ASKING FOR EU SUPPORT
IS IT FINALLY HAPPENING?

http://www.globalresearch.ca/obama-requests-eu-support-for-possible-war-against-russia/5521560
>>
>>72265766
Hopefully, I'm medically disqualified from joining the military but I would love to fight in that war if it happened
>>
We're so accustomed to our warmonger in chief that it's literally like waking up in the morning and, oh, what did he do this time again this time?
>>
>globalresearch.ca/
http://www.globalresearch.ca/north-korea-a-land-of-human-achievement-love-and-joy/5344960
>>
File: chimp.jpg (56 KB, 536x510) Image search: [Google]
chimp.jpg
56 KB, 536x510
Obama wants to fight Ivan instead of the shitskins. Thank god prez chimpout is done soon.
>>
File: 1460239674265.png (278 KB, 374x467) Image search: [Google]
1460239674265.png
278 KB, 374x467
Checkem
>>
File: nope.jpg (70 KB, 422x281) Image search: [Google]
nope.jpg
70 KB, 422x281
>>72265766
>war with Russia
>ever

Not Happening
>>
File: fuck you.gif (1 MB, 350x197) Image search: [Google]
fuck you.gif
1 MB, 350x197
>>72266298
off by one!
>>
WHY WOULD WE FIGHT OUR ONLY TRUE ALLY?

RUSSIA IS THE ONLY COUNTRY THAT DELIVERS A PROMISING FUTURE FOR THE UNITED STATES

EVERYTHING WE STAND FOR, BORIS STANDS FOR AS WELL

WE MUST FIGHT WASHINGTON DC NOT RUSSIA

RUSSIA IS GREATEST ALLY

RUSSIA LOVES GUNS HATES GAYS HATES ISLAM

RUSSIA IS NO DIFFERENT THAN UNITED STATES

THE JEWS HIJACKED RUSSIA AND WE MUST TAKE IT BACK FOR THEM

THEY WILL HELP WITH OUR NOGGER PROBLEM AFTERWARD
>>
>>72266144
>deleting your dubs
You'll never get to space like that
>>
it'll be great when putin slams his russian cock on our face considering most americans idea of war now is what happened in iraq which was just a glorified shit flinging contest in a playground sandbox.
>>
>>72265766
kek obama wants to stay president forever
>>
TO ANY RUSSIANS READING:

NO CITIZEN IN THE UNITED STATES FEEL THE WAY NIGGER OBAMA DOES

WE WILL FIGHT CIVIL WAR BEFORE FIGHTING RUSSIA
>>
>>72266227
We got a shitskin in the whitehouse, what do you expect?
>>
>>72265766
>Fighting slavs instead of removing kebab

Please no.
>>
>>72266436
Why are they standing behind glass?
>>
>>72266666
>>
>globalresearch.ca
k.
>>
>>72266576

Like hell. When Russian invades the Baltic states, I'm on my way to die for Latvia.
>>
File: 1461008524908.jpg (81 KB, 960x778) Image search: [Google]
1461008524908.jpg
81 KB, 960x778
>>72265766
AHAHAHA IS OBAMA SERIOUS?

Does he have any informants on foreign policy, or does he just 'wing it'?

Germany has like three combat ready planes, a hundred combat ready mbts at best and literally 0 (in words zero) modern UAVs.

Trump would bend us over his knees and spank us until we man up and spend more on defense.
Obongo simply begs for scraps.
Weak.
>>
also the german paper says their info comes from the mirror, but I can't find any thing at all.

>>72266823
http://deutsche-wirtschafts-nachrichten.de/2016/04/23/usa-verlangen-mitwirkung-deutschlands-im-kampf-gegen-russland/

Could ya give that a read and give us some more info?
>>
>>72265766

who cares, it's not like Obama will declare war within the next year and soon Trump will be president.
All this gay shit stops then
Heck, even if Hillary wins.. I seriously doubt she is stupid enough to start anything. Not that she cares about the lives of other people but I just dont think she wants that kind of hassle on her head.
>>
File: 1451769236600.png (698 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1451769236600.png
698 KB, 960x1280
>>72265766
Any more (legit) sources?

I mean, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
>>
Will actively attack US soldiers and government personnel, as well as non-Whites, right here at home if this is true.
>>
>>72265766

I wonder if Obama and his kikes have plans to set all kinds of disasters in motion if it looks as if Hillary will lose the election.

>>72266227

He totally gave-in to the ZOGsters and has been just running out the clock and doing what they say for awhile. The only time he didn't was the Iran deal, and that was motivated by Marxist anti-Israel sentiment and the Iranian mud monster Valerie Jarrett.
>>
>>72267216
no not really. there is the German paper mentioned in the article, but that makes it sound more like Obama is just mad that the US has to carry NATO. That's through google translate so you know. Also the German paper cites a story from the Mirror that I just can't find.
>>
>>72267103
Here's the gist.

Obama wants Great Britain and Germany to be at the forefront of a deterring force on NATOs eastern border.
Seemingly there's supposed to be an armoured brigade at the ready in Eastern Europe.

As of now its stated mission would seemingly be deterrence. No WWIII yet

NATO says that they want to continue spreading eastwards
while also saying that Russia is becoming more and more aggressive.
(no mention in the article that this could be because the NATO is encroaching on their fucking territory, but w/e.)

Merkel doesn't want to commit anything more, because she feels she's done enough with the new rapid response group.

If you've got any questions, shoot.
>>
>>72265766

>globalresearch

do you even know who michel chossudovsky is

>>72266197

god damn it's even worse than I remembered
>>
>>72267402
>I wonder if Obama and his kikes have plans to set all kinds of disasters in motion if it looks as if Hillary will lose the election.
Well, when you launch your political life at the house of Bill Ayers, a guy who was made a university professor instead of going to prison after plotting a Communist overthrow of the government including but not limiting to the difficult question of how to systematically round up an murder an estimated 25M Americans who wouldn't want to go along with it, you might not want to underestimate his clique.
>>
File: 1458155983105.jpg (8 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
1458155983105.jpg
8 KB, 316x202
Fucking nigger monkey.

I am tired of his bullshit.
>>
>>72267671
So Obama is just mad that no one but the US really lives up to their NATO commitments then?
Also, does this paper have a history of bullshit? I found this from the same dude that wrote OP that seems to suggest it does.
http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2015/11/german-economic-news-infers-france-will-re-align-with-russia-abandon-u-s.html
>>
>>72265766
Fuck you guys I have to finish my MA papers this year. I don't even hate Russia that much
>>
>>72265766
Obama called on NATO member Germany to do more than just sit on their thumbs with an increasingly antagonistic Russia. This is a reactive move not a proactive one as the article portrays.
>>
>>72266931
don't be a dummy
>>
>>72267890
the first thing i thought about this paper?
literally who.

Then there are several spelling mistakes, which sadly isn't a novelty anymore, but speaks volumes on care and thoroughness.

Obama said nothing about military spending (at least not quoted in the article) so I wouldn't know about that.
He urges Germany and Great Britain to take an active stance against Russia, though, so that might as well be inferred.
>>
>>72268187
>>72267890
>>72267671
So they're stealing Trump's policies as usual. Sad!
>>
>>72268268
Yeah, everyone is taking the same foreign policy as Trump from at least NINE YEARS AGO.

https://polandusa.wordpress.com/2007/09/28/chicago-nato-must-take-a-more-active-role-in-maintaining-global-stability-polish-president-lech-kaczynski-said-in-a-speech-here-tuesday/

Go shill elsewhere.
>>
>>72268187
I wouldn't necessarily call it just a reactive move.
Russia has been antagonized for quite some time. The announcement of expanding NATOs eastern borders isn't something Putin will take lightly.

Not taking sides here, as Germany will probably be the nuclear wasteland/bombed and shelled to crap desert in which this war would be fought.
>>
>>72268540
>I wouldn't necessarily call it just a reactive move.
It wasn't until Russian-backed rebels and the annexation of Crimea that NATO started reacting. Don't blame NATO if Putin is seeing boogeymen in every corner of eastern Europe.
>>
>>72268540
I think both sides have valid complaints to make about the other.
>>
>>72265766
Nothing would be better for Europe, it would be the best thing for them. The USA will be almost untouched by such a war but the Europeans will be violently jousted out of their comfort zone.

I am sure the majority of Europe would be completely against a war with Russia and it would cause a great amount of infighting and hopefully with Russia's help the strong Europeans can molly wop their leftist globalist governments.
>>
>>72265766
nooooo

wtf they're not the enemy
>>
>>72268680
I'm not blaming NATO.

I'm blaming the EU for actively and continuously trying to fuck with Russia's sphere of influence, then wondering why a cornered dog bites back.

>>72268760
You're absolutely correct on that.
The better idea would be to talk it out at a table, though.
Russia does not have to be an enemy.
The USA and NATO do not have to be an enemy.
>>
>>72268444
So somebody 9 years ago said the same thing Trump is saying now, and that makes me a shill?
>>
>>72265766
Whatever happens, I know it's this kike's fault.
>>
>>72268987
Ya, but these kinds of things have to get bad before they get worse. I mean, look at the Cuban Missile Crisis.
>>
>>72268680

Which didn't happen and wasn't on the cards until the U.S sponsored a violent coup to overthrow Ukraine's Pro-Russian government in order to kick Russia out of it's Crimean port and install a NATO/US port right on Russia's border.
>>
>>72268987
>The better idea would be to talk it out at a table, though.
When we try it's durrr independet countries have right to join nato you mind your own business russki badurrr. Oh and those anti-rockets in EU are against iran not you so paranoid but we keep building them even after making peace with Iran lol.
>>
>>72267780

I get it but I think there was always a hint of something not 100% on board with all that, even if just a hint and not that I was a supporter. To me he clearly just completely gave-in a year or two ago and now does whatever he needs to just run out the clock.
>>
>>72269135
>the U.S sponsored a violent coup to overthrow Ukraine's Pro-Russian government
[citation needed]
>>
Both sides are provocateurs

I will not fight Ivan in a war, no European should fight another European again
>>
>>72269131
Gee, that's a very comforting thought.
It is true, of course.

But not what I wanted to hear.

>>72269309
I know how Russia has been treated like shit and a backhole in the foreign policy of the west.
Which is a goddamn shame, because there were very nice relations building up between Germany and Russia.

That's what we get for voting a weird, dogphobic women into power.

>>72269490
Because Western media has proven to be totally reliable.

Both sides are in full time propaganda shilling mode, don't kid yourself
>>
>>72269009
Are you the same poster with a different ID? That seem indicative of you being a shill. Then there's the fact that you give Trump credit for something and claim someone else is stealing it from him when it is clearly the other way around which is indicative of a shill.

Go shill elsewhere.
>>
>>72269324
I agree. I've always regarded him as a front man and focal point for the powers that surround him. I believe those powers are far more dangerous than Obama himself.
>>
>>72269674
>Because Western media has proven to be totally reliable.
Let me get this straight. You have no citation and so you resort to attacking western media?
>>
>>72269774
It doesn't need a citation. Western media is the laughingstock of the world.
>>
>>72269834
>It doesn't need a citation.
Let me get this also straight. You expect others to believe you, a complete stranger on an anonymous forum, because you say so? Not because you have any evidence or any authority on the matter agrees with you or your position but merely and solely because you say so?
>>
>>72266488
test
>>
>>72267012
No Germany, we all know what happens when you have an army.

We don't want merkel to attack poland and force them to take migrants.
>>
>>72269774
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CL_GShyGv3o

>US diplomat discusses future UA government
>those very people become new government after the coup
what a coinsidence
>>
>>72265766
This current US government has no legitimacy and if Obama starts a war with Russia he will also be starting a civil war.
>>
>>72270000
test
>>
>>72265766
america is on its own...obama coming here interfering in the brexit vote pissed me off

trump wants peace with russia and so do i

i dont want to support globalism by supporting any destablization of russia.
>>
>>72271488
test
>>
>>72269774
I'm not the anon you're criticising.

If you want to have a field trip through recent Western shilling, read about the coverage of the Gas attacks of Ghuta in Syria in 2013.

There's a whole lot of controversy there.

Do you really want a citation saying: WESTERN MEDIA CORRUPT

STOP THE PRESSES

those things are nuances. they wouldn't work if they were blatant.
>>
>>72266652
probably a kids show, therefore gun safety overkill
>>
>>72267012
Fuck man the post WWII order is absolute shit and has turned Europe into wimps.

Germany and Japan are like US colonies and are too reliant on us for defense. You and Japan need to militarize and again and obtain back your stolen sovereignty.
>>
>>72270157
An excerpt of a phone call about the US getting talks going with Ban Ki-Moon in the UN somehow supports the assertion? I don't see it. Especially when it is supposed to be against the Euromaiden faction. Or to put it as it was stated "fuck the EU."
>>
>>72265766
I'd never fight Russia as they are our friends, so put me on the list you fucking cunts.
>>
>>72265766
No it isn't, you stupid fuck. We can both destroy your country and eachother several times over, and by "you" and "eachother" I mean all life on earth. We absolutely are not going to war with eachother when the only resources left to control would be radioactive ashes.
>>
>>72265766

No big deal, at this point nobody would actually listen to him if he pushed for war on Russia. The military would just ignore him for the last few months of his term.
>>
>>72269950
Hey, now you're starting to figure out this "four chan" thing
>>
>>72265766
Wtf, what is going on can't we all work together to remove kebap
>>
>>72270301
>If you want to have a field trip through recent Western shilling
I don't care about "the western shilling." I'm asking for some evidence that supports the assertion:
Instead, there has been an attempt to change the point from supporting the assertion to attacking Western meida, which assume is supposed to somehow undermine any attack on the assertion, ie. no one can use the western media to prove the assertion wrong. Except no one has to prove the assertion wrong. That's not how the burden of proof works.
>>
>>72270483
Apologies, that was cut version apparently. Here's full one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSxaa-67yGM
>>
>>72268987
>The better idea would be to talk it out at a table, though.
The nigger in chief does not think in a logical fashion though.

Trump would try to make a deal in this type of situation. Obama on the other hand is too ideologically driven to sit down. I hope he does not try anything stupid before he leaves....
>>
>>72266227
You realize by "fight" them that means "kill enough to make them sell their oil cheap on U.S. dollars and send 2/10 of their population to white countries as refugees" The "lol dead brown people" stooges have done more to pollute us culturally, genetically and politically than even the most hardcore Marxist could ever dream of doing.
>>
>>72270483
Don't forget she's married to the co-founder of PNAC and studied under Richard Miles to learn how to do regime change. Richard Miles was the other year sent off to Kergystan -- a smart move to be able to project destabilization into either Russia or China. Or both!
>>
>>72270493
and thus asymmetric war begins...
> Or rather, continues.
>>
>>72270705
LMAO look at these Kikes scheming away....they are the best at their job...
>>
>>72270731
Circumstantial at best if not completely unrelated.

>>72270705
I'm still not getting it. What part are you relying on specifically as I understand the discussion to be contrary to Euromaiden. In other words, it seems to me that the US has no interest in helping the Euro-leaning faction in Ukraine any more than the Russian-leaning faction and arguably even less.
>>
>>72270445
I'm not disagreeing with you there.
Simply think that it would be a stupid idea to start a war with Russia.

Call it genetics.
Call it intuition.
Something, I can't quite put my finger on it, is telling me that a war with Russia would be a very bad idea.
:^)
>>72270677
You're shifting goalposts regarding your previous criticism of my assertion.
Come back to the point of our discussion (not the one with your compatriot) and we can talk.
>>
But i dont want russo-american war, I want russo-trumpmerican alliance with a wall from moscow to the rio grande protecting the inside, called the IAAC (International Alliance Against Cucks) and wiping out shitholes like sweden ...
>>
>>72265766
Fucking nigger went full thug.
Fuck you Obama.
>>
>>72270953
>You're shifting goalposts regarding your previous criticism of my assertion.
>criticism
What criticism did I level on your assertion? At best, the only criticism I leveled was that an anonymous poster is not reliable and trustworthy and thus an autoritative citation is needed to make the assertion anything more than a fanciful (if not outright biased) opinion.

Are you making shit up to try and get out from under the burden of proof?
>>
>>72270952
>Circumstantial at best if not completely unrelated.
Everything is circumstantial. That's just the nature of the game. But I picked those datapoints for you because I'd be willing to place a bet on them being pretty related.

I sometimes do things with citations in my professional life, and even that is circumstantial. People really only pay attention to it when you happen to point out interesting relationships.
>>
>>72266652
because they are Californians.
>>
File: ja1.jpg (109 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
ja1.jpg
109 KB, 360x360
>>72265766
Its kike plan to destroy eastern urop countries becouse their muslim flood didnt work there - its that simple
>>
>>72271298
>Everything is circumstantial.
Yeah, no. That's /x/ level reasoning. If all you have is circumstantial then you are speculating.
>>
>>72270953
> Something, I can't quite put my finger on it, is telling me that a war with Russia would be a very bad idea.

LOL good point. Although if worse comes to worse, the UK and US will be on your side this time. We have way too many common interests....
>>
>>72270952
>US has no interest in helping the Euro-leaning faction
You're foreigner. For ukranians there's no difference, USA or EU, it's all one paradise that will save them from being poor. USA fucked up EU, hijacking Ukraine from them after the coup. The coup was orchestrated bywith both USA and EU support, vias media support and threatening acting president should he act against protesters.
>>
>>72266652
Assault water in the balloons.
Get informed.
>>
>>72271391
Speculation or hypothesis? Doesn't bother me any what you call it. Intuition is typically the driving force behind something you think you can prove, or at least publish so that it can be cited.
>>
>>72270721
He's the only reason we didn't put boots on the ground in Syria after the sarin gas embarrassment when we tried to pin it on Assad and it turned out to be U.S. backed rebels. Shillary wanted to go, even the fucking French were ready to go in a day with bombings but he didn't want another Iraq quagmire and doubted his ability to get enough congressional support. There are no saints here but he's been the lesser evil among a den of neo-conservatives in both the democrat and republican parties.

As much as people here in our political establishment hate it, Assad would win in a free election right now, because he's still viewed as the best alternative to IS/AN/Kurd etc. extremism and sectarianism.

From ending the Iran energy deal to holding back a pack of rabid globalists on Syria, he's been the best president we've had in terms of foreign policy in years, which is saying something given the many, many interests both regional and global that don't want a stable ME-NA, or western countries that can enforce their borders.
>>
>globalresearch.ca
>>
>>72271474
>For ukranians
We are not discussing from the Ukrainian perspective.

>USA fucked up EU, hijacking Ukraine from them after the coup.
Great speculation there.

>>72271643
>Speculation or hypothesis
Do you understand the difference between the two? One can be tested and found whether or not to be false and the other cannot. Which are you presenting?
>>
>>72271356
The only thing to destroy you is to surrender your sovereignty for trade deals and Euro/NATO "protection". If you're willing to stand alone in the rain, so to speak, you're perfectly safe. As soon as you let us in as intelligence or agricultural "advisers" (see Ukraine) you're ours.
>>
War with Russia is literally impossible.

The US does not have enough anti-ballistics to block an attack from a nation with the biggest nuclear stockpile in the world, unless of course you want to sacrifice New York, LA and Washington DC being turned into giant nuclear craters.

I can't beleive people are taking the bait.
>>
>>72265766
Go fuck yourselves. You're on your own.
>>
>>72271696
Ok I agree with you. Not putting full ground Troops in Syria was a good move. But if he was reluctant to be involved then militarily, why is he changing his strategy now? It doesn't make any sense. Russia is NOT Syria. Why the fuck would he make news on this shit?
>>
>>72271760
>Which are you presenting?
Neither. I'm just discussing counted cross-stitch on a Latvian listserv.
>>
>>72272024
>Neither.
If you admit you are not providing anything substantive to the current discussion there is no reason to read any more of your posts.
>>
>>72266467
This.
>>
>>72271918
That has already happened, next step is to entangle us in a war we cannot win
>>
>>72271170
What would you consider an authoritative citation?

I'm not sure what you want from me - an article? A research paper showing the western medias bias?

It's hard to prove that without doubt, but it seems curious to me that no western media outlet has extensively covered the diplomatic cables released by wikileaks.
Furthermore, I wonder why no major western media outlet has addressed the very real possibilty (with proof, if circumstantial) that the poison gas attacks of ghuta in 2013 were false flag attacks to implicate the Syrian government.

I'm being honest here, I'm not sure if I could supply you with an authoritative argument that would satisfy your expectations.
>>
>>72271356
This
>>
File: 1458987440730.jpg (21 KB, 276x276) Image search: [Google]
1458987440730.jpg
21 KB, 276x276
>>72265766
No way, Obama must be retarded to start a war with Russia now, there's no fucking point when he couldn't even handle a bunch of kebabs in Iraq and Syria, it's just asking to start a nuclear happening.
>>
>>72272077
Can you prove that?
>>
>>72271356
We are going to blow the whistle as hard as we fucking can if it ever came to this.
>>
>>72271977
The Russia thing is anywhere from speculation to pure bait. Putin's daughter lives here, we both know we couldn't block a nuclear exchange from eachother in a non-proxy war, so MAD is still in place, keeping us on a mutual leash, like it has since the Cold War.

Our empires traded paint in Ukraine. We arrested the country even backing nationalists to be thrown under the bus as soon as it was stable, and they said "no more" and sent a message by outright occupying Crimea. It's not going beyond that in the east. Plenty of wargames provocatively close to eachother and mutual butthurt, but no warfare.
>>
>>72272179
>What would you consider an authoritative citation?
There was no criticism? I guess I was right that you are throwing out trivial objections to try and get out from under the burden the proof. If you have a citation then toss it up and see if it is credible and authoritative otherwise I'm left to assume you're fishing for another trivial objection.
>>
>>72265766
>globalresearch.ca

'no'
>>
>>72271977
Obama did try to send US soldiers to Syria and the soldiers non-violently mutinied, posting half-anonymized photographs on Facebook saying they would not go.
The Chiefs have been quietly supporting Assad by sharing intel.
Obama has been an unmitigated disaster as commander in chief and has had massive personnel problems in every agency to include the Secret Service.
We will see civil war if he tries to falseflag Putin, we will not wait for the official explabation, we will just start breaking things.
We are at that Crane Brinton point where we honestly believe we would do a much better job than the morons in charge. They are seeing Trump's turnouts and wetting themselves.
They see defeat and we see victory.
>>
>>72265766

I swear to fucking God if this administration goes to war with Russia I will personally form a rebellion and thousands of us will burn DC to the fucking ground.
>>
File: 936784.jpg (805 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
936784.jpg
805 KB, 720x960
FOR YOU MUMMY
>>
File: 4227160.jpg (95 KB, 744x478) Image search: [Google]
4227160.jpg
95 KB, 744x478
>>72265766
LAST POPE.
>>
>>72267890
>a few days after the Paris attacks

I wonder what changed their minds?
>>
>>72272179
What I find interesting is when some ideas require proofs and some do not.
Nobody takes Western media seriously. Carlos Salim bought the New York Times for chrissakes. Ratings are simply lied about and CNN is having trouble keeping the lights on.
>>
File: proudmummy.jpg (138 KB, 384x576) Image search: [Google]
proudmummy.jpg
138 KB, 384x576
>>72272504
this is now mummy worship thread
>>
>>72272401
YOU HAVE MY VEPR!
>>
>>72265766
>http://www.globalresearch.ca/obama-requests-eu-support-for-possible-war-against-russia/5521560

YES

The mythical "reset button" is coming closer to materializing in this reality!

We may see it happen in our time.
>>
>>72272438
>>72272574
didnt you get banned.
>>
File: 121212.png (103 KB, 326x312) Image search: [Google]
121212.png
103 KB, 326x312
>>
File: soft.jpg (504 KB, 2560x1841) Image search: [Google]
soft.jpg
504 KB, 2560x1841
am joining russian marines in pacific next year

sorry if kill anybody here stupid enough to fight for globalist
>>
File: mem.jpg (362 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
mem.jpg
362 KB, 640x480
>>72272705
yes
>>
>>72272401
Yeah, I'd rather us go full Cyka Blyat than form the head of The Beast over the world. This is getting kind of messy.
>>
File: 1461762348784.jpg (305 KB, 947x653) Image search: [Google]
1461762348784.jpg
305 KB, 947x653
>>72265766
>http://www.globalresearch.ca
>>
>>72265766

> global research

Anyone else remember a time when /pol/ wouldn't take such filthy bait?
>>
File: 2djnc45.jpg (24 KB, 638x277) Image search: [Google]
2djnc45.jpg
24 KB, 638x277
>>72272748
I would eat the corn out of her shit.
>>
File: prokuror.jpg (49 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
prokuror.jpg
49 KB, 240x240
>>72272868
ik but get to talk about mummy and my plans for euronesia so its ok
>>
>>72272748
what if trump gets elected and the war with russia is averted
>>
>>72265766

fuck off, gchq, it's not happening
>>
>>72272868
That's the great thing about /pol/. Call out the bait, sure but no matter if it's trolling, bait, inane bullshit, it never fails to start a serious discussion about that or a related topic. In this case, U.S. / Russian geopolitics and the ME-NA wars.
>>
>>72272186
>Obama must be retarded to start a war with Russia now
He said that Merkel was on the right side of history, so there's the "retarded" qualification met.
>>
>>72272958
The fact that they're even discussing this is clearly a panicked reaction to Trump's electability and the reversal of their Satanic projects.
>>
>>72266467
This

California and Alaska stands by our Russian allies.
>>
>>72272828
>>72272599

I mean, if we go to war with Russia, or even announce it, it could literally end civilization; possibly the world.

There's no other choice but the obliteration of DC by true Americans, if they were to do something so careless.

And I guarantee a large part of it is just because Russia has laws against faggots, and the head nigger is a confirmed cocksucker.
>>
File: V4+C4+extra.png (533 KB, 2000x1553) Image search: [Google]
V4+C4+extra.png
533 KB, 2000x1553
>>72265766
Intermarum forces on high alert.

It's time to turn around and march into Berlin.
>>
File: 3fh.jpg (16 KB, 410x343) Image search: [Google]
3fh.jpg
16 KB, 410x343
>>
File: 1023269035.jpg (154 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1023269035.jpg
154 KB, 480x360
>>72272958
>eu globalists freak out
>attacks russia
>us joins the fight
>russia advances from belarus and ukraine
>us beach lading in portugal
>1944 all over again
>>
MFW i will be drafted to fight Russia.
>>
File: 1446755616503.jpg (99 KB, 600x1066) Image search: [Google]
1446755616503.jpg
99 KB, 600x1066
>>72265766
>globalresearch.ca
>>
>>72273063
That Communist phrase "right side of history" (Fidel Castro's most famous speech was titled "History Will Vindicate Me!") is suicide bomber logic, it literally signifies that the ends justify the means and apparent defeat will make sense later.
>>
>>72273233
When all else fails, discredit the messenger, amirite?

Or do I need a citation for that?
>>
>>72273158
It's like Dr Strangelove or Seven Days in May or Crimson Tide -- the enemy isn't Russia, the enemy is morons who want to get everyone else killed with their stupidity.
>>
File: mama.jpg (262 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
mama.jpg
262 KB, 480x640
>>72273176
oh mummy :3

want to make private time now
>>
Neither side has any interest in war with one another. We're both way too fucking smart for that.
>>
>>72265766

Obama has how many months left.

Would be bad pr if he were to get us involved Ina war with a superpower then dip out.

Just like how bush "let" 9/11 happen despite him being in office a little under a year.

>Clinton could've had Osama handed over on a silver platter by Sudan but decided not to.
>knew he planned first trade tower attack in early 90's.
>>
>>72272351
Alright. My last try.
Would you agree that Al'Jazeera is biased?
Would you agree that RT is biased?

Why in the everloving fuck should western media be the one shining example of journalistic integrity?

http://www.regnery.com/books/bias/

Despite the plethora of news services, most news printed and broadcast throughout the world each day comes from only a few major agencies, the three largest of which are the Associated Press, Reuters and Agence France-Presse. Although these agencies are 'global' in the sense of their activities, they each retain significant associations with particular nations, namely France (AFP), the United States (AP) and the United Kingdom (Reuters).

There. Have we established that there is a media bias now?
Why is western media unbiased again?
Where are the proofs?

>>72272545
I didn't know the USA even manufactured PROOFS screamers.
Thought they were Russian made.
Do Russians outsource to the US now?
>>
File: tfwnoend.jpg (188 KB, 922x882) Image search: [Google]
tfwnoend.jpg
188 KB, 922x882
>>72265766
>inb4 nothing fucking happens
If only....
>>
>>72273323
yes
>>
>>72273162

it's already full of your gypos and kebab yugos...
>>
>>72273481
We are. President Butt Naked on the other hand ...
>>
File: 1461260644078.jpg (95 KB, 527x622) Image search: [Google]
1461260644078.jpg
95 KB, 527x622
>>72273387
AHAHAHA MUMMY
AHAHAHA
>>
>>72272272
>>722722722722722722722722722
>>
File: prettymummy.jpg (224 KB, 640x605) Image search: [Google]
prettymummy.jpg
224 KB, 640x605
>>72273799
yes
>>
>>72273594
Wew lad, the point is to remove them from being a threat, not settle our worst there.

Though that is a secondary goal.
>>
Depends on who is president. Trump would side with russia against the rest of europe for being cucks. If hillary wins I hope russia invades/nukes us.
>>
File: 1461358890756.jpg (86 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1461358890756.jpg
86 KB, 900x900
>>72274022
THERE IS MUMMY
TAKING DENTAL EXAM
FUCK MUMMY
FUCK YOU FAGS LOVING HER
SHE IS NOT REAL, NOT EVEN CLOSE
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, SHE IS DEAD
>>
File: hnnnggg.jpg (67 KB, 720x715) Image search: [Google]
hnnnggg.jpg
67 KB, 720x715
>>72274207
no
>>
>>72273567
>Would you agree that Al'Jazeera is biased?
Do you understand what a citation is? It is not further discussion about the issue. It is not questions about personal beliefs.

>Broadly, a citation is a reference to a published or unpublished source (not always the original source).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citation
>>
File: g.jpg (27 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
g.jpg
27 KB, 300x300
>>72274342
FUCK YOU MUMMY
>>
>>72274347
Check it out, I just cited your post. I'll do it again in case you missed it the first time.

>>72274347
holy shit
>>
>>72272744
>>72272748
>>72272952
>>72273176
>>72273194
Why are you faggots obsesses with this traitor? When the war is finished she will be gang raped by 5 Ukranian men.
>>
>>72271953

You think the Neocons who run our foreign policy give a shit about any of that?
>>
File: 1396630446982.jpg (250 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1396630446982.jpg
250 KB, 1200x1200
>>72273799
>>72274207
Polack
>>
File: czy-aywTi9E.jpg (44 KB, 600x491) Image search: [Google]
czy-aywTi9E.jpg
44 KB, 600x491
>>72274564
NO
>>
File: go away.jpg (27 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
go away.jpg
27 KB, 300x300
>>72274646
GET OFF MY BOARD MUMMYFAGS
>>
USA vs Russia?

So, does Russia have a foreign legion?
>>
File: fuuuck.jpg (33 KB, 299x302) Image search: [Google]
fuuuck.jpg
33 KB, 299x302
>>72274750
MUMMY
>>
>>72270722
Good post. Double digit IQ retards on /pol/ are not going to understand this though.
>>
File: REEEEEEEE.jpg (28 KB, 301x300) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEE.jpg
28 KB, 301x300
>>72274816
REEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 3hJMhVMioGs.jpg (133 KB, 821x1100) Image search: [Google]
3hJMhVMioGs.jpg
133 KB, 821x1100
>>72274816
yes mummy wummy
>>
File: MMMMMMPH.jpg (21 KB, 299x296) Image search: [Google]
MMMMMMPH.jpg
21 KB, 299x296
>>72274865
>>
>>72265766
I WILL NTO FUCKING FIGHT RUSSIA

OBAMA, YOURE COOL, BUT YOU CAN FUCK OFF

I WILL NTO FIGHT RUSSIA

WE ARE BROZ

ANYONE WHO SAYS OTHERWISE IS A COLD WAR FAG
>>
>>72267890
>So Obama is just mad that no one but the US really lives up to their NATO commitments then?
Obama is mad because White Genocide is not happening faster you fucking dolt. The western world is ruled by Anti-Whites, not people concerned with things good for the white race.
>>
Fuck Natalia fucking slut/whore. MOD delete this thread. This thread has quickly turned into cancer.
>>
>>72266467
How about a show of good faith then by them sending their KGB and assassinating all of the leftist sleepers/agents they still have here? Or just give us the names and we'll do the rest.

The agents in Hollywood and media, education/academia, and even the gov't. Once the commie scourge has been purged, then we'll talk.
>>
File: 111111.jpg (58 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
111111.jpg
58 KB, 640x427
>>
>>72268187
>with an increasingly antagonistic Russia.
Fuck off CIA.
>>
>>72274564
War? What war?
>>
File: 4db.png (60 KB, 860x650) Image search: [Google]
4db.png
60 KB, 860x650
>>72274347
Al'Jazeera
More than ever before, critics contend that the broadcaster is following a clear political agenda, and not adhering to the principles of journalistic independence." http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/al-jazeera-criticized-for-lack-of-independence-after-arab-spring-a-883343.html

RT
Casey Michel, who worked on the project, wrote "RT ignores the inherent traits of journalism—checking sources, relaying facts, attempting honest reportage" and "you’ll find 'experts' lacking in expertise, conspiracy theories without backing, and, from time to time, outright fabrication for the sake of pushing a pro-Kremlin line".

Western Media

http://www.britannica.com/topic/news-agency
A FUCKING ENCYCLOPEDIA

Despite the plethora of news services, most news printed and broadcast throughout the world each day comes from only a few major agencies, the three largest of which are the Associated Press in the United States, Reuters in Great Britain, and Agence France-Presse in France. Only these and a few others have the financial resources to station experienced reporters in all areas of the world where news develops regularly (in order to ensure access to well-organized transmission facilities) or to send them wherever news develops unexpectedly.

Clausen, Lisbeth (2003). Global News Production. Copenhagen Business School Press
Although these agencies are 'global' in the sense of their activities, they each retain significant associations with particular nations, namely France (AFP), the United States (AP) and the United Kingdom (Reuters).

http://bigthink.com/dragons-and-pandas/is-western-media-really-biased-against-china-and-russia

wikipedia for good measure
Western media are often criticized in the rest of the world (including eastern Europe, Asia, Africa, and the Middle East) as being pro-Western with regard to a variety of political, cultural and economic issues.
>>
>>72268680
>that NATO started reacting.
You are a CIA shill. NATO is a terrorist organization that exists to exterminate the white race by bombing brown countries and having their populations move to Europe as refugees. The U.S/EU/NATO have been the aggressors for a long time, and the agenda they pursue is White Genocide.
>>
implying in case of USANato - Russia War IBCM`s will be not fly like mad across land

no-one win
everyone lose
>>
>>72275051
Thank you for a classic example of an ad hominem. Now do you have something of substance to add to the discussion?
>>
>>72269490
You are a CIA shill, fuck off. We all know that's what happened, it has been discussed to death on /pol/ for the past two years, everyone on here who isn't a shill knows that Ukraine was yet another in a long series of hostile takeovers by the U.S/EU/NATO.
>>
>>72266652
so the violence doesnt infect them with republicanism
>>
>>72275088
Al-Jazeera is funded by the government of Qatar, which incidentally is the biggest funder of Al-Qaeda as well.
>>
>>72275264
And who pays Qatar's bills? Follow the money.
>>
>>72275088
Perhaps I am simply not understanding your argument correctly.
The questioned assertion was:
How is trying to prove that western media is not reliable or trustworthy supporting this assertion?
>>
>>72269774
>>72269950
>The western media that is owned by Jews and has been pushing an Anti-White agenda for decades is reliable and they don't lie
>Btw guys I'm not a shill.
Fuck off CIA.
>>
>>72268222
Integers confirm the death must be for Estonia.
>>
>>72275345
HAHAHA fuck you

Try to stay on point for once, you troglodyte.

Stay ignorant, idiot.
>>
>>72265766
Obama is fully enacting a scorched-earth tactic in preparations for trump becoming the next president. The point is to try and sink this country so that the media can then blame trump for everything. From releasing all the illegals and forbidding their proper processing to accepting more syrian rapefugees to this, it's all part of the plan.
>>
>>72275264
I know that, I'm not disputing it's ridiculous bias, merely trying to prove a point to Mr. Goalpost/Proofs here.
>>
>>72275164
>Now do you have something of substance to add to the discussion?
This is coming from the guy who completely and wholly denies that the U.S/EU/NATO are Anti-White who pursue White Genocide, despite tons upon tons of proof if you just open your eyes and take a look around, such as all the hordes of non-whites invading white countries as a result of U.S/EU/NATO imperialism in the Middle East and Northern Africa. Despite all the proof that the U.S/EU/NATO is behind what happened in Syria and Ukraine.

You just ignore all of those things, you parrot the official propaganda of the U.S/EU/NATO with Putin as a big bad aggressor (because jewish owned media said so!!!).

YOU have NOTHING of substance to add the the discussion, FUCK OFF ANTI-WHITE.
>>
>>72275474
Is that an admission that it does not support the assertion? I am trying to understand where you are coming from but it seems all you are trying to do is soapboxing some personal vendetta against western media without any relation to the assertion. I ask for the last time. How is your argument about western media in any way supporting the assertion that the US "sponsored a violent coup?" It seems far more plausible that the EU, who are geographically closer and economically more involved would be a "sponsor" if any sponsorship was involved.
>>
>>72275474
He's a CIA shill.
>>
>>72275491
i dont get it though. obama spent his entire presidency blaming bush for everything. wouldnt trump just be able to blame obama?

canuck, use your brain plz
>>
>>72275085
Oh you didn't hear anon? Obama gonna start a war with you guys.....good luck :)
>>
>>72275790
No because obama is black and trump is literally hitler. Murrifat, use your brain plz
>>
>>72275751
You know exactly what we're talking about, Anti-White CIA shill. The western media is controlled by the U.S/EU/NATO henchmen, and is used to brainwash and indoctrinate the western public into supporting the U.S/EU/NATO policies and pursuits. Such as massimmigration from non-white countries, aggressive imperialist foreign policy, anti-family, anti-tradition policies, etc. .
>>
File: Russian-President-Vladimir-Putin.jpg (168 KB, 1841x1227) Image search: [Google]
Russian-President-Vladimir-Putin.jpg
168 KB, 1841x1227
>>72265766
>WW3 happens
>join globalist shill and muslim immigration forcefeeding looser side (USA)
>or join based protestan chrisitian bros (Putin)

tough call OP. tough call.
>>
>>72266931
>when Russia invades a NATO country
Won't happen but it's suspicious the way you're wishing, almost pushing for a conflict to happen.
>>
>>72275900
nou
>>
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING OBAMA?
>>
>>72275751
I was never trying to prove that.
Read my posts.
I was merely insinuating that you should not blindly believe Western media.
You do not seem to grasp this - or any other points I have made.

I have never said that I had proof for a foreign intervention in the Ukraine. Once again
Read
my
posts.
>>
File: 1355309766724.jpg (53 KB, 622x562) Image search: [Google]
1355309766724.jpg
53 KB, 622x562
>Germany’s armed forces
>>
File: 1.1.png (395 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1.1.png
395 KB, 1366x768
>>72265766
POST SCREENCAPS!!!
YOU FUCKING SHIT SUCKING NIGGGEEEEEEEr
>>
>>72276193
Just click the link you autismal psychopath
>>
>>72276102
being retarded again, and destroying lives among all Americans, gee I wonder what that bull shit that guy threw over the fence was.
>>
>>72276166
dude, germany has 200.000 soldiers + 4-8 male million muslim immigrants who have war experience.
>>
>>72276131
>I was never trying to prove that.
When you posted >>72269674 and linked to >>72269490 did you mislink?
That post requested a citation for that specific assertion.
>>
>>72276102
>trash Obama cuz racist
>not willing to admit he did a great job
>>
File: 1435346671998.jpg (63 KB, 600x560) Image search: [Google]
1435346671998.jpg
63 KB, 600x560
>>72265766
Oh joy another White vs White war. Lets repeat WW2 and kill the last young white generation so they cannot breed and then send tens of millions of non whites to replace them with white women.

You fucking idiots wanting a White vs White war should be lined up and shot for treason.

Daily reminder: Everything that is happening is part of the UN's "Replacement Population" Agenda set out here:
http://www.un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
>>
File: 1.2.png (144 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1.2.png
144 KB, 1366x768
>>72276288
>>
>>72276491
Did a great job fucking up America, sure.
>>
>>72276527
dude everyone is dying in ww3 it will be a nuke war, putin and Obama are in cold air right now. Both itching there balls to fucking nuke Moscow or jew York, its over when tanks go over a border.
>>
>>72276448
>this is how 4chan works
Are you serious, dude - or here on a paycheck?

It was a non-sequitor, unrelated to your 'request' it doesn't work this way here.

As you see, I followed it up with

>Both sides are in full time propaganda mode.
This also implies that there is no conclusive evidence for either claims.
>>
I feel like Obama is trying to start a war with Russia before Trump can ally with Putin and make the world great again.
Thanks kind nigger
>>
File: 3333.jpg (50 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
3333.jpg
50 KB, 620x372
>>72276491
>he did a great job
what did he do thats good?

1) lower unemployment by forcing people out of workforce (they still unenmployed but dont search for jobs and are not included in statistics) and shortening the working hours?

2) create Isis and migrant crysis in EU?

3) make peace with communist countries??

4) leave Iraq and let Iran slowly take it over?

5) give nukes to Iran?

maybe if you are muslim, barrack hussein obama is a good president from your point of view.
>>
>globalresearch.ca
Man, I sure miss high school
>>
>>72275986
Lets be honest here....if this happens which I hope does not, Russia would get raped. They would need support from China to succeed.

NOT going to happen.
>>
This fucking nigger wants to extend his presidency
>>
>>72265766
is it finally time to put the little green men in ukraine to sleep?
>>
>>72276853
>It was a non-sequitor, unrelated to your 'request'
Thank you for admitting you intentionally linked a post and tried to discuss something entirely different.

Do you honestly expect me to along with you when you and you alone try to discuss something different than the point of the post you responded to?
>>
>>72277104
So are you going to add something productive to the discussion or what?
>>
>>72277037
Yeah because he hasn't accomplished his one dream of disarming the American people.
>>
>>72270953
the score is 1-1

third time is a charm
>>
>>72277104
kek

Seriously man, are you autistic?

It was unrelated to your REQUEST
not your post.

Related to your post.
Unrelated to your 'request'.

Please leave, your weird tactics don't work here.

>>72276982
You underestimate Russian capabilities in a land war, in my opinion. Theoretically the Russians are capable of denying NATO air-superiority - which is essential for the fast maneuver warfare NATO is geared towards.

But I'm just an armchair general desu.
>>
>>72276445
>4.8 million male muslim immigrants
They'll migrate again.
>>
>>72277037
That's actually another good option. Rather than scorched-earth, he's trying to enact martial law. Eitherway it's win-win for the globalist jews.
>>
>>72277468
Canadian makes good post, Canadian gets citation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1QiSi0_kTo
>>
>>72277435
>Russians are capable of denying NATO air-superiority
How exactly would they achieve that desu? This ain't WWII where you can combat an air-force form the ground in an easy fashion.

They would need a shit-ton of stinger missiles. I just don't see how they could pull it off. The Soviet Union is long gone...they would NEED China to survive.
>>
File: YJLTG2.jpg (144 KB, 658x799) Image search: [Google]
YJLTG2.jpg
144 KB, 658x799
>>72277435
>It was unrelated to your REQUEST
>not your post.
You sir, are a retard. There were two words that originated in that post. If you were trying to discuss what was stated in a different post other than the two words then you mislinked. The only point of that post was a request. Your attempt to justify you retardation is all the proof I need to know that I am wasting my time extending you the benefit of the doubt that you can conduct yourself like a civil adult in the discussion.
>>
File: hehe.gif (134 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
hehe.gif
134 KB, 340x340
>>72276982
>russia would get raped
t, amerilard

when russia goes down we all go down retard
>>
>>72277645
Russian focus on AA-devices might be the reason why they could deny NATO aerial superiority.
>>
>>72277667
fuck you i didn't lose
>>
File: Russia-in-economic-jeopardy.jpg (58 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Russia-in-economic-jeopardy.jpg
58 KB, 400x300
>>72277701
are there even enough nukes to nuke the full territory of russia?
>>
>>72277645
see
>>72277746

Everybody is buying Russian made AA nowadays.
They are pretty bonkers.

>>72277667
You're not very apt at basic human interaction, are you?
>>
File: _86975593_missile2.jpg (37 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
_86975593_missile2.jpg
37 KB, 660x371
>>72277645
>How exactly would they achieve that desu
pic related
>>
>>72266467
Except they have been conspiring as BRIC nations with China to destroy our economy and challenge the petro dollar.
>>
>>72278034
Jew bankers have been conspiring to destroy our economy as well. What's the difference?
>>
File: 1300044776986.jpg (17 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1300044776986.jpg
17 KB, 250x250
>>72277862
>needing to nuke the arctic circle
>>
>>72267012
Bet you have a US nuke stashed somewhere though desu.
>>
>>72277966
>You're not very apt at basic human interaction, are you?
Oh, the ironing coming from the retard who thinks every discussion is centered around his desires.
>>
>>72278152
how do you know there are not hidden bases up there from which they could launch nukes at you??
>>
>>72278160
what from the 70'-90's nukes sucked ass. Unless a false flag is done.
>>
>term almost up
>better hurry and start a mess for the next chump!

Fucking obongoboy
>>
>>72266652
>americans
>drinking water
>>
>>72278160
Are there any left at Ramstein?

Not even sure anymore

>>72278221
:^)
my desires are pretty damn important to me
>>
>>72265766
My body is ready.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIjTcc29LRk
>>
>>72278260
We have subs with Nuclear warheads that can reach Moscow in 15 mins. Putin has even confirmed this.
>>
>>72278482
>my desires are pretty damn important to me
Also pretty damn important to other humans you interact with, amirite?
>>
>>72278563
>implying Russians have no subs
>>
>>72278563
probably in 3 minutes thanks to hypersonic nukes.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 67

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.