[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that income tax is theft
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: dont-tread-on-me-meaning.jpg (435 KB, 2000x1334) Image search: [Google]
dont-tread-on-me-meaning.jpg
435 KB, 2000x1334
Reminder that income tax is theft
>>
Reminder that in 1981, Congress determined that "not one nickel" of the income tax goes to pay for anything.
>>
Tax is used to pay for services you idiot. If a homeless person or refugee needs food and shelter how can they get it without money from tax? It is called a society Argentina.
>>
>>72265295
Reminder that the US rose to be the most prosperous country in the world before it had an income tax. It's almost like the government generated enough revenue on

*shock* *awe* *terror*

Tariffs on foreign trade
>>
Income tax is used to pay existing debt
>>
>>72265653
Almost there. It does nothing but pay the interest on the debt that we borrow from a private central bank owned, as far as we know, largely by foreigners.
>>
>>72265796
foreigners and jews, mostly jews

reminder that for every work you do the jews keep with a part of your money
>>
>>72265044

Reminder that you do, in fact, live in a society with other people
>>
>>72265443
>Tariffs on foreign trade
not very libertarian of you
>>
>>72266537
Yep. The interest is like a tax on money itself. Money they own.

>>72266738
I've never self-identified as a libertarian.
>>
>>72265443

Why are the tea party libertarians and "true conservatives" calling Trump a liberal democrat for wanting tariffs?
>>
>>72266738
tariffs are necessary in the XXI century, especially when a country like China make stuff more cheaper than your home country

free trade will make your people by the Chinese stuff instead of you, creating a Chinese monopoly

libertalism was though when only one country made everything (UK) and they had the same level of life than the US
>>
>>72267009
Both of those are hijacked labels, just like this new "alt-right" meme. Bought and paid for by the super-rich who might get their profits hurt if we don't allow them to play legal arbitrage internationally anymore in order to destroy all nations and bring about their glorious new world order.

No, they'd rather hammer out all new trade laws that enshrine them as the "Masters of the Universe" as they once called themselves so that we "Useless Eaters" as they once called us could be their personal robot slave class.
>>
>>72265295
Charity
>>
>>72267325
Muh charity
>>
Whether you agree with taxation or not, I find it very funny how the MSM refers to ISIS' taxation as "extortion". Like, what's the fucking difference?
>>
File: whose work.jpg (101 KB, 500x745) Image search: [Google]
whose work.jpg
101 KB, 500x745
>>72265044
Property is theft.
>>
>>72265443
no, it hadn't
it wasn't even one of the biggest until it entered wwi, and guess what, they enacted the 16th amendment (which is supa hard to get passed, mind you), which made an income tax. and shortly after wwi happened. then we became a world playa.
>>
>>72265044
Cheat on your taxes
>>
>>72265295
Spoken like a cucked faggot bent over the barrel of life
>>
>>72269942
>which is supa hard to get passed, mind you
They also banned alcohol at one point and then unbanned it. The Constitution itself was supa hard to get passed.

But if you tell Congress to go home for Christmas and then have a few insiders vote to sneak through the Federal Reserve Act on Christmas Eve, then, you know, there are "ways" around all those "supa hard" things.
>>
>>72270296
pretty different. Amendment passing is written out specifically in the Constitution so that's pretty hard to get around. Anyway, we were talking about the income tax amendment in the first place, not anything else passed by Congress
>>
>>72269271
Muh democratically elected government.
Never mind that taxation precedes democracy by thousands of years, or that we have never had the option to vote for no taxes.
>>
>>72270798
As Kissinger once said, the illegal we do immediately; the unconstitutional takes a little longer.

There's plenty of stuff that gets done outside of the official rules. And once in a while if the Supreme Court needs to take a look at it and decide whether or not it's kosher (or decide to not look at it) then even the flagrantly illegal stuff can get a pass. I put it all in the same equivalence class.
>>
File: 1448245123204.gif (381 KB, 457x340) Image search: [Google]
1448245123204.gif
381 KB, 457x340
>>72265044
Reminder to post more snek.
>>
Reminder that preoprty can be defined as theft. Doesn't make it unethical.
>>
>>72271524
they won't... it's also written in the constitution that Congress can levy taxes. What argument could they make against an income tax that was passed involving the states and Congress? Also the executive branch for signing it

and even if there was an inclination of it being unconstitutional, good luck getting it to go all the way to the Supreme Court or anywhere for that matter. Guess whose salary you're paying?
>>
>>72271923
Supreme Court also once upon a time said that the Congress of the future is not bound by the Congress of the past. But that doesn't make it any less difficult to repeal Obamacare after Feb. 2017.

We have a de facto government, not a du jure one.
>>
>>72265295
Stop pretending to be retarded please
>>
>>72272200
then let's fukken rise up against it

again, good luck

why aren't all ya'll mafagas realistic thinking? You guys are always a bunch of idealists
MUH TAXES
MUH FREE MARKET
MUH BUSINESSES WILL TAKE GOOD CARE OF ME WITHOUT OUTSIDE HELP
GET OBAMA OUT OF MY MEDICARE

like until someone brings forth a realistic government plan that will work, given that all people are retarded greedy morons, I will continue to just brush off the faggots
>>
File: 1457759090062.jpg (168 KB, 2000x1334) Image search: [Google]
1457759090062.jpg
168 KB, 2000x1334
>>72271633
>>
>>72265044
>implying private property exists a priori
>>
File: Pierre-Joseph-Proudhon-laws.jpg (81 KB, 860x554) Image search: [Google]
Pierre-Joseph-Proudhon-laws.jpg
81 KB, 860x554
>when you realise Property is theft
>>
>>72272466
Rise up? It's difficult to imagine how that would work at all, at least at this point in time, and I'd rather avoid that kind of messy business until and unless other options are exhausted.

The Trump campaign is a form of a soft coup. I don't expect it's going to make everything right as rainbows by a long shot, but it keeps the game worth playing to see where we get to next.
>>
>>72272737
Theft cannot exist as a concept without property. Marxist delusion knows no bounds.
>>
>>72265443
income taxes were always done by the states, it was only federal income taxes that was implemented, and even then that was only during America's usurping of world #1, not past it.
>>
ha ha oh lord.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.