[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cruz just lost my support.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: McCain_Palin_08_flashbacks..jpg (218 KB, 1352x705) Image search: [Google]
McCain_Palin_08_flashbacks..jpg
218 KB, 1352x705
He literally chose the worst running mate besides Carson and Trump. She has no political experience. How can she be trusted being #2 in line?

I'm not a Trump supporter either, but at least I can reason if he chose someone with government experience to be on the ticket. It would be like when the dummy Dubya was president but we all know that Dick "Duck Dynasty" Cheney was calling the shots. Same shit with Obummer; Biden is running the show.

Now my last hope is for Kasich to win the nomination since he can't win any primaries. Kasich/Paul ticket would be ideal.

Cruz just did the same thing that McCain did in 08; he chose a woman VP. What a cuck! I bet it has to do with the fact that she has dirt on him. That sneaky Fiorina!
>>
>www.cruzcarly.com
>>
I swear, when this was just a rumor this morning I thought it was bullshit.

No one would be that stupid...

Wow
>>
>>72263688
>Cruz just did the same thing that McCain did in 08; he chose a woman VP. What a cuck! I bet it has to do with the fact that she has dirt on him. That sneaky Fiorina!

No, it's just the GOP's braindead strategy of choosing batshit insane women for VP to pander to women voters only to have it blow up in their faces, as per usual.
>>
Paul will not partner up with a faggot lefty cunt like Kasich

Fuck off
>>
>>72263989
How about Trump/Kasich?
>>
>>72264035
I don't want Kasich at all. Hes worse than Cruz and Trump.
>>
>>72263881
>choosing batshit insane women for VP to pander to women voters
I couldn't have said it better myself.
>>
>>72263688
>Biden is running the show
>Cheney was calling the shots
Are you nuts?
>>
>>72264035
Kasich is power hungry as fk, if Trump does this he needs to watch his back at all times.
>>
>>72263688
> Kasich & Paul
Its clear to me you don't understand how shit works. Paul will never be anybodies vp so get that scenario out of your head, the senate is a better place for him than as a vp.
>>
File: ted-cruz-fails-his-kike-masters.png (346 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
ted-cruz-fails-his-kike-masters.png
346 KB, 512x512
>>72263688
hahahahahahahahahaha
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.