[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ROYAL PARDON!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 20
File: RoyalPardon.png (106 KB, 459x368) Image search: [Google]
RoyalPardon.png
106 KB, 459x368
Holy cow guys it's happening, turn on CNN!
>>
>>72263679
Don't tease me like this
>>
>>72263679
Dream on!
>>
>>72263831
Wouldn't that be insane though?

I am convinced it will happen eventually.
>>
File: 1460668876347.jpg (960 KB, 1306x998) Image search: [Google]
1460668876347.jpg
960 KB, 1306x998
>>72263679
>no source, impossible happening
OP has moved beyond faggotry into new dimensions of Gayception
>>
File: breifist.gif (2 MB, 320x192) Image search: [Google]
breifist.gif
2 MB, 320x192
>>
>>72264939
> check image

If it is true, then wow. Aeons of internets to Anders "Remove Kebab" Breivik
>>
>>72263679
That's Breivik, right?
He did the Oslo shootings, right? I've heard his name here a few times before, how come he's seen favorably on /pol/?
>>
>>72265432
> Oslo shootings
Stopped right there. Go away troll
>>
>>72264110
>>72263679

No, royals are way too cucked
>>
>>72265432
You'll never understand anyway.
>>
>>72265432
He killed islamists and liberal cucks
now he sits comfortably in the prison of NEETs
>>
>>72263679
TURN ON CNN, THEY GOT OSAMA!!!1!1!!
>>
File: oh_you.gif (557 KB, 224x199) Image search: [Google]
oh_you.gif
557 KB, 224x199
>>72265432
Back to plebbit, cancer.
>>
>>72264110
You are way too red pilled obviously. He killed children in cold blood.
>inb4 herp derp 18.4 average age

18 is young, and half was under 18 anyways, so fuck off in advance. I hate current immigration laws + political correctness hate speech etc, but this guy is fucking insane.
>>
File: legrayfaec.jpg (7 KB, 299x200) Image search: [Google]
legrayfaec.jpg
7 KB, 299x200
>>72265266
>image says shit like "collateral damage", and a fuck ton of "political muslims"
>"if it is true, Breivik did gewd!"

Look at it more than once faggot, of course it's made up of buzzwords and other bullshit.
>>
>>72265432
>how come he's seen favorably on /pol/?

He killed like 70ish young people who were all about open borders, globalism, increasing the spread of Islam, etc. They would have been Norwary's future generation of leading leftists. Would have...that's why Breivik is popular.
>>
File: white_genocide.jpg (109 KB, 644x928) Image search: [Google]
white_genocide.jpg
109 KB, 644x928
>>72266662
>>72266974
Have you ever read his manifesto?

> https://publicintelligence.net/anders-behring-breiviks-complete-manifesto-2083-a-european-declaration-of-independence/
>>
>>72266662
>killed lefties
>he is insane

I dont get what are you trying to say.
>>
>>72266662
>serving your country is insane

So close to quints... System must have detected your post and missed them.
>>
>>72269563
No. Maybe I should.
Saving it for the future, might be interesting to enter this insanity. I expect it to be a 200 page pol thread.
>>
>>72271121
>1515 pages.
Holy fuck.
>>72269563
Have you read it?
>>
File: anders3.jpg (619 KB, 1920x1102) Image search: [Google]
anders3.jpg
619 KB, 1920x1102
>>72264939
>muh children

i laugh whenever I hear some faggot say that, these aren't fucking kids. look at the fucking grown men in the photographs! 77 traitors we're vanquished on that day
>>
>>72264939
So did the Commander achieve the Furious Scimitar commendation (Class C awards) for killing 10 or more Muslims in a single act in addition to his Class A and Class B commendations from the PCCTS?
>>
>>72271121
Don't bother reading it. It's a 200 pages copy/pasta of Industrial Society and it's Future and some crusade shit.
Industrial Society and it's Future is great though. I can burrow it to you if you really are interested.
>>
Israeli Stooge. Talks a big game. Helps more than anybody to import Muslims. Either a false fag or a deep payment to his progeny
>>
>>72271121
>>72271543
Or you can just read it onlne of course:
https://archive.org/stream/IndustrialSocietyAndItsFuture-TheUnabombersManifesto/IndustrialSocietyAndItsFuture-theUnabombersManifesto_djvu.txt

I do prefer sitting with the book though.
>>
File: ZVvTNUA.jpg (15 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
ZVvTNUA.jpg
15 KB, 640x480
>He has been given a royal pardon on the grounds that he may freely kill mud-slimes that invade our country's borders. He isn't entirely free as much as he is a real life rendition of Suicide-Squad.
>>
>>72271876
>Suicide-Squad
Urgh, that movie looks god awfull. They turned the joker into a juggalo and the Harley Quinn into an annoying attention whoring web cam/gamer gurl cunt.
>>
>>72271543
>>72271709
>it's all plagiarized, he forgot to attribute a quote!
>it's just 200 pages!

Holy shit the shilling, the sliding, it's so intense. The daily logs are good. Cock sandwiches.
>>
>>72271121
>>72271543
I thought you guys were based with all your laws against immigration and all.

Maybe thats why you dont see the menace, because you live pretty good on your bubble.
>>
>>72272065
I know, but it was the only thing on the top of my head I could compare it to.

Can you imagine though? Putting bomb collars on prisoners to make them fight off immigrants?
>>
>>72263679
>pardon'd at midnight
this isn't texas, leroy
at least post that at a more suitable time to be more belieavable
>>
>>72272114
Isn't it plagiarized though?
To be honest, I just read in an article that it was a mash up on Industrial society and some templar crap and I didn't bother to check up on it.

I admit that forgetting about the like 1500 pages and summing it down to 200 was kind of a retard move.
>>
>>72272174
I don't know what you're implying?
I never commented on any of Brevieks actions, I just stated that I believed his manifesto to be a rip off of a extremely well written manifesto by Theodore Kaczynski.
I'm not even saying he was a dildo for doing so, in fact, re-printing Kackzynskis work was a brilliant idea.
Kaczynski even himself admittet to only have used terror in order to get his manifesto circulating.
>>
>>72272213
Sorry, I haven't even watched the movie. I saw the trailer and got scared of the jews might trying to shill me again.
Anyhow, yeah, bomb collars sounds like a pretty cool plan. Especially because the majority of prisoners in Denmark are immigrants themselves.
>>
Only goes up to 21 year long sentence in Norway though.

But you can put a safe bet on that the norwegian government will use purposly created legal loopholes to keep him in for life.
>>
>>72272500
No. It's a weak attempt to discredit the manifesto and it's been in play since the day after the attacks. It only works on the weak-minded.
>>
>>72264110
I always feel bad for him when I see this picture. He must've been so scared
>Are these Jewish commie gulag cops going to shoot me or are they going to follow the law?
>>
>>72273155
Okay. Do you have any evidence to back that up? I mean, just claiming that you have a weak mind is like claiming that you don't understand racism because you're white or you don't understand the quran because you're not muslim. I'm not sure if these are a fallacy or anything but I gotta say that just claiming that I'm an idiot because I don't agree with you just comes of kinda weak.
>>
>>72272708
He could give two shits about the evils of industrialized society. It's Mr. McVeigh he lauds for his determination and accomplishments more than his ideals. His intellectual inspiration is Fjordman.
>>
>>72273155
And why is it discrediting it when saying he copied Industrial Society and its Future? That was a fantastic manifesto and, as I mention earlier, re-publishing it was a brilliant idea and probably the sole purpose of why he did what he did.
>>
>>72273469
It's weak-minded to "believe" that 1400+ pages about Muslims raping your country's women are plagiarized from a 200-page work about the evils of industrialized society. It's not belief, it's simply parroting propaganda
>>
>>72273561
Okay. My bad. I didn't know that. As I said I didn't read the Breivik-manifesto (mostly because its too long). But still, there is a lot of parts of Kaczynskis manifesto which does not revolve around the industrial society, take most of the intro pages for example. The intro pages only focuse on the extreme leftism and the problem with todays marxist propaganda. (This is actually the part I was told inspired Breivik the most).
>>
Wonder if he misses WoW
>>
>>72273745
Industrial society was less than 200 pages. The rest I was insinuating would have been all the templar shit. Obviously I get that I'm wrong.
Anyhow, would you say the manifesto is worth reading then?
>>
>>72273412
But he really got a comfy judgment look at his cell
>>
>>72273911
It's a Norwegian prison. He probably gets pre-orders on the game.
>>
>>72274033
I like the part when he talk about how to make crusade operations, it's a good tutorial if you want to shoot some lefty. I
>>
File: 1313245655696.jpg (57 KB, 260x260) Image search: [Google]
1313245655696.jpg
57 KB, 260x260
>>
>>72264939
>the high-score of high-scores for the 2000's thus far.
>>
>>72274112
Don't France have any kind of secret service? Can your country really just say stuff like that on the internet?
>>
>>72274043
Yeah but they're treating him like shit. Storming in to his room and waking up his neet beauty sleep at wagecuck hours
>>
>>72274227
He's probably just bitchy because he plays WoW at night and get's waken up at day for dinner.
>>
>>72273878
You're talking about a single sentence that he altered without citing its source. Hundreds of others were properly cited with sources. Grinding prills can be more important than hiring an editor to sabotage your efforts. As the Commander said, one must undertake such efforts completely unassisted lest one be caught prior to completing the mission.
>>
>>72274200
Dude they don't care about what a random guy talking about brevik on an anonymous website, the police stalk 2 kind of people's, Isis and suicidal people's
>>
>>72274227
It could be worse, he could be send in jail with Muslims, in France he would be dead already in jail
>>
>>72274200
>>72274698

They do care but its not that easy.

I have said worse things and I am sure I am on a list since 14 years ago, but there are hundreds of people on that list and there is people far more dangerous than me. They simply dont have the resources to take care of every single one of them.
>>
>>72275160
Do you know how many people's are saying ' mean things ' in Internet ? The list would be too big so they only take care of serious problem : the people's that are in link with Isis and others people's like suicidal or idiots that got reported on the Internet for hate speech, people's that do illegal stuffs, but not People's talking on /pol/
>>
Nobody actually supports Breivik's actions though, right?

Right?
>>
>>72275442
Thats exactly what I am saying.

Otherwise I would be jailed already.

But there is indeed a list, dont doubt it. In fact there is probably more than one list, I dont see myself on the same list as a jihadist.

They simply cant monitorize every person on those lists. Apparently, they cant even deal with one of them.
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 615x409
>>72275784
We sure don't ...
>>
>>72275784
Nobody actually eats nothing but spaghetti seven days a week right?

Right?
>>
>>72263679
>Cuckold royals ever pardoning someone for the crime of fighting for their nation and people
>>
>>72275784
I dont support it, as there are better objectives than killing a bunch of leftie kiddies who will probably change their mind later anyways.

But I dont give a fuck about it either.

Also, he didnt have any children. Its inapropiate for a White man to sacrifice his life without having at least two children.
>>
>>72266662

>muh children
>muh jeebus
>>
>>72275880
But how can you know you are on a list and that there is a list ? Maybe you are too paranoid, I never got problem with police and I've been saying crazy things sometimes but not so much so it's ok. I even worked in the army and I will try to join the police now.i integrate perfectly to the society and nobody know I support brevik.
>>
>>72276077
Why would you gift your country with with ultimate act of love if every single person hates you?
>>
>>72275784
Eh. I'd never support killing children, we all have retarded beliefs when we're young.

If he was committed to acting, he should have targeted people/institutions with actual political power, in my opinion.

I'm morbidly impressed with how effective he was in a relatively short space of time though, the guy had done his homework.
>>
>>72266662
Wrong. Insane people are doing nothing right now. Just because there are tens of millions of them doesn't make them any less insane. Immigration and leftists is suicide, but it is also murder. Think of how many whites will be killed by Muslims. Fuck off with muh children.
>>
>>72276194
>how can you know you are on a list and that there is a list ?

Because I know what I would do if I were on their side and I had the resources they have.

>I never got problem with police

The list is in the hands of the secret services and of course the average pólice has no clue about who are you

>i integrate perfectly to the society

Dont get scared the list is probably irrelevant.

But if you ever decided to do something really suspicious like buying a ton of fertilizer they will sure put an eye on you (or maybe they wont if as I say, they dont even have the resources to do so)
>>
>>72266662
>He fought the enemy instead of the face of it like everyone else
>Bad

Stick to reddit friend.
>>
>>72264939
>Islamic expansionism activist
What the fuck? What are Norwegians teaching their kids these days?
>>
>>72276389

>Just because there are tens of millions of them doesn't make them any less insane

I feel really identified with that phrase.

I look around me and madness is all what I see.
>>
>>72276524
Well yes always be careful with what you say and what you buy but Breivik never gor in troubles even tho when he bought the stuffs for his bomb, that may be because he acted all alone so there is less suspicion.
>>
>>72264939
top keks that /pol/ is actually believing this one

/pol/ is a board of peace, praise breveik
gas the kikes, race war now
>>
>>72275784
Was very surprised when I first heard about it, thought it was a horrible thing, also a friend of mine burst out crying after hearing that a friend of his had been killed, which saddened me aswell.

But I knew a guy there too
>>72264939
2nd row nigger, I cant speak for any of the other people but, I knew the guy and I was honestly glad he was gone, I dont hate much but a politically active gay muslim nignog is something I'd rather not exist.

I voted for the party, as their former immigration minister did a decent job sending them out at the time. But honestly the nation might be better off without them. So he did some damage, what if these guys had grown up, voiced their opinions, and shut all the anti-immigration people up, we mightve ended up like Sweden and then there would be worse crimes, more deaths, more rape

That might just be bullshit thinking, but its not impossible either, so thanks Breivik
>>
>>72276024
Strong color recognition game bruh
>>
>>72264939
>all those islamic expanionism activists and islamists

So why is Brevik in prison again?
>>
>>72276839
The islamists never get into trouble either, even when they are in a list.

Thats what makes me think they dont have the resources to monitorize every single person.

Either that or they receive orders from "someone" to dont move a finger.

But thats a bit too paranoid I guess.
>>
>come home commander, come home
>>
>>72277016
Hahaha. It's pass 2am here, I better head of to bed now.
>>
>>72277165
Because on western democracies, you can do whatever you want as long as you dont actually do anything.
>>
>>72264939
Breivik did nothing wrong.
>>
>>72277179
Yeah exactly know I remember, a police news on the media said there is 10 police officer for 100 potential dangerous people's to look after. That is true, sometimes they arrest terrorists sometime they don't, they work on the dangerous level on the person. If the guy he's about to do a terrorist attack or go to Syria they will try to stop him but if he just pro-Isis they won't give it a shit simply because it is not urgent to stop him. And I wanted to add that I have no social media sites which is good so nobody can stalk you, only have 2 mail address, one for the the professional life and the other for taking on the Internet like /pol/ and YouTube, never use you real name on the Internet.
>>
>>72266662
About 5 were below the age of criminal responsibility in Norway. He specifically avoided killing the youngest children, that's consistently reported. Collateral damage unfortunately happens - yet that didn't stop us from bombing Libya or Serbia.
>>
>>72277000
Derbs / Derbs / Trirps confirmed for Breivik-pilled Norwigger
>>
File: 954009036-00.jpg (8 KB, 400x270) Image search: [Google]
954009036-00.jpg
8 KB, 400x270
>>72266457
Why does this fucker remind me so much of Kane?
>>
File: 1460054748253.png (221 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
1460054748253.png
221 KB, 720x1280
>>72276113
Even man rape doesn't deter Norwegian Leftists or make them change their minds. Reassess you "they'll grow out of it" premise. They're not fellow-travellers or sympathisers, they are operatives and activists, they are in the cult for life.
>>
He shot Teenagers in the face in cold blood

One must be completely nuts to consider this guy a hero

Fuck Breivik .. hes fucking scum of the earth and deserves to get tortured
>>
>>72276113

They were the local Labour party leadership. Not random leftie kiddies like they sent out an email to all the leftie kiddies in the country, but all local heads of AUF.

There's a list going around of the roles of each which I've seen posted before. With 2-3 exceptions they were all future Labour party leaders.
>>
>>72277592
>he dindu nuffin

le snownigger meme
>>
>>72277000
many of my friends say they support his ideas, but not what he did.
i wonder what will happen to him if europe goes total nut shit with civil war and stuff, and end up deporting all mudslimes and nignogs.
>>
>>72276388
Yeah, he targeted the people that were already local Labour party leaders. Not random kids. That island was used for building the networks they would make use of later in life. And radicalise them - like with the "Israeli wall" they built to roleplay Palestinians, and the Palestinians they kept inviting year after year.
>>
>>72277629
Why do you care that much anyways?

It doesnt make a lot of difference. If you ever decide to do something really subversive, then unless you do it pretty damn well, chances are they will catch you even if you are not on any list.

If you are not planing anything of that sort, then it doesnt matter if you are on a list anyways.
>>
>>72264939
Rollio
>>
>>72263679

It's surreal how right this dude was considering what's happening in Europe.
>>
>>72278005
No I'm not doing anything but unless you post on a forum that you are about to do some big shits the police can t read in your minds so... But that's was nice talking you, I just thinks the police have better things to do than going on 4chan
, most time fbi go here it's for pedo and retard that threatens mass shooting at an American school
>>
>>72276113
>Its inapropiate for a White man to sacrifice his life without having at least two children.
>implying breiviks children wouldn't have been thoroughly brainwashed and turned into progressive left poster faggots
>>
>>72277738

Most of history's heros were monsters in their time of existence.
>>
>>72277738

Breivik was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia.

The Unabomber was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia.

The Unabomber was subjected to MKULTRA on a personal level - he opened himself about his sincere hopes and beliefs, and was intensely ridiculed in a way that was at once antirational yet overpowering.

Breivik wanted to open himself about his sincere hopes and beliefs, but would be intensely ridiculed in a way that was at once antirational yet overpowering - left-wing peer pressure and media control - close to the MKULTRA experiment the Unabomber was subjected to but enacted at a mass society level, where ANYONE with concerns about immigration was ridiculed and attacked.

He would never have killed, if it wasn't for the people pursuing an immigration policy that killed.

The children of the monsters fell to the monster they created. There's an irony to that, and some karma.
>>
>>72263679
LE TURN ON CNN XDXDXD
>>
>>72278275
I am a computer engineer. They dont need to come here for anything.

Pattern recognition is very advanced these days, and they can monitorize every single internet backbone we use.
>>
>>72278516
Remember what brevik said : don't believe the medias lies they will spread about me
>>
>>72278551
le cia honeypot and we all posting on it...
>>
>>72278516
Here's a crazy idea.

They were just right wing terrorist. Are you going to try to say islamic terrorists are MKULTRA brainwashed, too?
>>
>>72278559
>monitorize
>>
>>72278707
I dont know if I would call it "mkultra", but without entering into conspiranoic theories, I would bet your country secret services are behind islamic terrorism.
>>
>>72278559
Yeah but they can't control everyone and everything, the fbi is probably more on the deepweb that on the normal Internet, it's in the deepweb that all crazy stuffs happens. But hey as long as they can't read our brains we are fine!
>>
>>72278835
No need for a bet, it's confirmed. Al-Qaeda and the US has had close ties since forever and they obviously still do.
>>
>>72278635

Yeah, it was funny how they spent every headline during this human rights trial to ridicule him, and then Norway lost the lawsuit. The actually legitimate complaints, such as being subject to 700+ naked searches, almost daily, were rarely mentioned, and then only with a single line far down in an article. "BREIVIK COMPLAINS ABOUT BORING MEALS" was the headline, painting the lawsuit as frivolous - and then the outcry when he won - which shows that if you listen to the media, you will always be led wrong.

I understand Norwegian media fairly well, it's rare that I see anything that surprises me. It's mainly a network of the old red guard of the Maoism era recruiting radical SJWs and those out to promote their ego by using leftism as a tool.

Also he made a hilarious reference to not getting served an old tradition called "Ridderost" - "knight's cheese".
>>
>>72278516
>Breivik was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia.
Factually wrong.

They tried to slap him with it, but it didn't stick.
>>
>>72278824
Whats wrong?

http://www.answers.com/Q/What_does_monitorize_mean

>>72278836
They can program automatic software to register subversive persons on a database, which can be consulted by other software or give an alert on potentially dangerous events.

I would design such a software if I worked for them, and I am sure they have people way more qualified than me.
>>
>>72278707
Teddy K was quite literally an MKULTRA subject though.

And calling him right wing is very, very much a stretch.
>>
>>72278707
Yeah, wilfully choosing not to understand something is shitty. I prefer to understand.
>>
>>72274192
#Breivik Did Nothing Wrong
#Free Breivik
>>
>>72265708
Hmmmm not a bad place to retire....so you kill lots of muslims, and you get to go there, play cards with the man himself?
>>
>>72279248
If it was so successful there would be no terrorists attacks and illegals activity.
>>
>>72279189
True, I also love to see fellow Europeans working together on this board, we are all welcome and United in the fight against Islam
>>
>>72279452
If you can handle isolation and you like to read books, you have very few things to lose.

As far as I know, norwegian prisions are not as bad as, for example, spanish ones, which are full of moros, gypsies, and drug lords
>>
>>72279535
>If it was so successful there would be no UNWANTED terrorists attacks and illegals activity.
fix'd
>>
>>72279213
The first psychologists did.

I see it as a product of the society he was forced to live in, basically.

He was a product of a Labour party family.

In a child custody case he was left to be raised by his abusive mother.

He grew up in an immigrant hood, the product and creation of the political Left. The core of the crucible and melting pot of the political Left was where Breivik had his upbringing.

He went to the police once about someone doing grafitti to report them - he believed in doing the right thing and supporting and organised state - and the same melting pot of Labour punished him for it.

The same Labour society and media made rational discussion of immigration impossible, and sincere concerns were met with MKULTRA style ridicule and denigration.

He was in every way a person who tried his best and could have turned out a completely different person, but left-wing society fucked him over. There's some signs of irrationality in him, but I see those as a direct product of our Left.
>>
>>72273412
To be honest, I get this feeling whenever police are near. FTP
>>
>>72273015
>Only goes up to 21 year long sentence in Norway though.
Google "forvaring". He's in for life, unless he persuades the psychiatrists he's reformed, and that's after minimum 14 years, so in 2025 or so.
>>
>>72277000
I have not read his manifesto, but he's probably right, and it's good you don't drink their Kool aid
>>
File: norway belongs to the norsk.jpg (93 KB, 550x344) Image search: [Google]
norway belongs to the norsk.jpg
93 KB, 550x344
>>
>>72279813
>He's in for life
>Implying he wont be liberated the day of the revolution
>Implying the revolution wont happen within the next 10 years
>>
>>72279637
Sadly working together is pretty idiotic and something people should not do, since the left death cult has infiltrated pretty much every organised movement, like the Sweden Democrats, like how they took over the German NPD, like how a group of 10+ left-wingers literally ran one of the anti-Islamic organisations in Norway for years, Norwegian Defense League, which Breivik might have been in contact with.

Imagine the hilarity if the left-wingers who took over the Norwegian "anti-Islamic" organisation NDL were someone who inspired Breivik. Imagine that.

Anyway, cooperating with people is a bad idea.

The only thing we should do here is spread awareness on the internet and give each other the tools for that, such as relevant information.
>>
>Upon returning to Norway, Breivik obtained a legal permit for a .223-caliber Ruger Mini-14 semi-automatic carbine, ostensibly for the purpose of hunting deer. He bought it in late 2010 for €1,400 ($2000).

>$2000 for a $700 rifle

Is this how expensive guns are in the Scandanavian Caliphate?
>>
>>72279452
If someone killed as many as Breivik for the same reasons, they would probably be locked up together. His top security department ("avdeling") has only him in it so far, and that's been used as a justification to isolate him, but obviously if there is a Breivik happening v2 there would be one more in his department.
>>
>>72279535

It is correct what you say - they monitor everything, but it's just a matter of volume - there are too many fanatical Muslims in the West to monitor everyone with the intensity that would be needed to detect terrorist preparations. They certainly failed to detect TATP being made in Western cities.
>>
>>72280226
In Europe guns are more expensive
>>
>>72264939
There's a much better list than this somewhere, vertical column, looks made in Excel, has a small bit of information about each, naming their position in local political AUF youth organisations. I have seen it here before. Anyone saved it?
>>
>>72280226
It worked for Leland Yee.
>>
>>72280544
Sure but luckily they suck at making explosives, Paris attack dead by explosives is 1 or 0 so... About that European stuff it's just make me happy to see Europeans from all country agreeing together.. Unlike the shitposting on others threads when people's like to divide and conquer. Well now I'm going to sleep, don't what time is it Norway, 3:51? Well maybe see you in another thread, there is a lot of brevik thread lately, not the first time im on it
>>
>>72280672

A lot of good that did huh?
>>
>>72280970

The Brussels airport bombs worked pretty well. They say that TATP is very hard and dangerous to make, but this makes me doubt that - not a single apartment was blown up in failed attempts at making it. Let's work together by spreading information indeed. Have a good night.
>>
File: 1442617555852.jpg (17 KB, 256x320) Image search: [Google]
1442617555852.jpg
17 KB, 256x320
>>72274192
>>
>>72278137
Damn nigga you col'
>>
>>72281119
>>72280970
>>72280544
>>72279535
ISIS has started using steganography (encryption in plain sight) so all this shit is pretty much useless. I'm guessing many suddenly new clothing/food/anything brands in europe have subtle islamic signals in them, probably related to how much you guys jizz over mediocre kebab
>>
>>72281119
Every single thing I read said it's extremely unstable.
>>
>>72281119
Here you have some tests:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbTUvgEcsEg

Looks very unstable for me.
>>
>>72281047
Are you going to help any time soon or are you gonna continue to mock from across the atlantic for 5 years and then join in at the end and claim you saved us all by yourself?
>>
I also wanted to add something else:

about half the country votes for left-wing parties, that is true.

But they are just products of rhetoric. If you tell the average person the right phrases and use the right images, they will vote for anything.

There's only a very very tiny group who are intelligent enough to come up with the rhetoric, who have the verbal skills to present it fluently, who have undergone the ideological transformation into a radical left-wing worldview and willingness to sacrifice the West, and who have the emotional state to fight for this using every method at their disposal.

We are talking a handful of people in a country like Norway.

He didn't kill a tiny part of Norwegian left-wingers, he killed a huge chunk of their most valuable core elite.
>>
>>72279189
>"Ridderost"

What's that about Norgebro?
>>
>>72281699

I'm not opening that since it would give the police an excuse to monitor me. They need an excuse in Norway, like planning to carry out a terrorist attack, and as I am not doing that I don't think I should be put under surveillance either. So let's not give them ammo for an unfair act so to speak.

Still, consider this:

In the Paris and Brussels bombings, a large number of TATP bombs were used. Several of them very large bombs. They could not have been transported from Syria. They must have been made locally.

There have been no reports of explosions from failed manufacture. Zero.

Not two failed attempts for every success. Not 50% success rate, or 75% success rate. But 100% success rate for very large TATP bombs made from household chemicals. These large TATP bombs were carried in bags and in cars and on bodies, and had been prepared to be carried in that way i.e. stuck into bags, cut into shape etc.

Extremely unstable? Sounds bullshit.

If I was intelligence services out to stop people making bombs, there would be a very long list of ways to do that. In case of TATP a number of them are ruled out - they cannot make the ingredients unavailable, they cannot make the ingredients monitored, the recipe is fairly simple and can't be obfuscated - and the best of the worst options failing all of those is spreading a rumor that it's very dangerous to make.
>>
>>72282224

So Ridder literally means Knight in Norwegian. Knights of Malta is Riddere av Malta.

There's this Norwegian cheese called Ridderost, for no particular reason. Maybe an old recipe or something.

The "knight" thematic is pretty strong in the manifesto. Breivik during the trial compared about the prison food and said that he would prefer to be served more varied food. Like ridderost.

shit was pretty funny.
>>
>>72282350
You may be missinterpreting what "extremely unstable" means. Its not like if it was going to blow up out of nowhere, but if you hit it with strenght, or if you light up a flame near it, or if you try to make it without having a clue of what are you doing, you will probably blow it up.

Also, if you mix it with mineral oil and lecithin it becomes more stable. You basically have C1, except you would normally use RDX for C1, which is harder to make.
>>
>remember the days we used to raid videos on youtube with "Free Breivik"
>spammed a pewdiepie video
>got him so mad that he disabled comments for 5 videos
>>
>>72283026
When someone says "extremely unstable", I interpret that as: "a moderate to high chance of blowing up when someone who cares about personal safety and follows a recipe tries to make a bomb out of it".

I think that's how most people would interpret it as well.

For all intents and purposes what you are saying is "fairly stable given some basic precautions".
>>
>>72283516
Everything is relative. It's dangerous to drive a car if you never drove a car in your entire life? Well, it probably is.
>>
>>72283845
well, we disagree about where to set the bar to call something extremely dangerous then. For something to be called "Mother of Satan" I expect a bit more than "if you follow a recipe, don't hit it with strength and don't light up flames near it you'll be safe making it".
>>
>>72263679

>Royal Pardon

naw, they meant Royal PUDDING
that's what they lube his bunghole with during the cavity searches.
>>
File: 1461531219007.jpg (12 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
1461531219007.jpg
12 KB, 224x225
>>72265432
fuck out troll
>>
>>72264939
>White kids
>Labeled as ""Collateral damage"""

Image made by a Jew
>>
>>72284448
They just ruled those illegal so there won't be any more. Sorry senpai
>>
>>72284566
Turkish invaders used white, Christian slaves under the label Janissaries to fight Europeans. Funnily they took over politically (as precitable in turkroach land). But yeah, white people can (shockingly to those who don't know SJWs) also be evil.

Arguably any of those AUF members were far more evil than the random refugee who just dreams of a wealthy country to live in and have public healthcare for his hijab-clad wife.
>>
>>72266662
>killing millitary age communists is bad
What a fucking world we live in when those undermining your nation aren't fair game.
>>
>>72277733
This is actually true. He felt sorry that the somali was sent back to africa after his sentence. He lives in the same municipality of 10 000 people as my girlfriend.
>>
>>72264939
>MUH CHILLUNS

Breivik was pretty smart, to be honest. Rather than targeting muslims themselves, achieving almost nothing, he targeted their handlers, enablers and importers (all of the victims were rich kids going to a partisan summer camp ran by the party importing all these shitskins)
>>
>>72286455
More than that, they were almost all local AUF youth leaders. They had gathered the leaders of the local branches of AUF from different counties and cities. So the political elite of tomorrow basically.
>>
He literally did nothing wrong.
There was no other way to stop the evil communist kikes so they left him no other choice. It's sad when people call it insanity, when in reality he just served his country. Media has the younger generation so dumbed down ans pussified, they prolly couldn't even hunt their own meal if they had to. And instead of being borderline useless like /pol/ post 2012 or whatever, he took action. If only a quarter of the people here had half his balls and sense of righteousness, none of these degenerate jew minions would be able to poison the next generation with their dirty degenerate lies. People seem to forget that there's an invasion happening in europe and apart from a few slavs, nobody is doing something against it.
>>
File: island youths 1.jpg (151 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
island youths 1.jpg
151 KB, 640x427
dumping a few more examples of the filth
1/3
>>
File: island youths 2.jpg (72 KB, 570x320) Image search: [Google]
island youths 2.jpg
72 KB, 570x320
>>72286860
2/3
>>
File: island youths 3.jpg (170 KB, 427x640) Image search: [Google]
island youths 3.jpg
170 KB, 427x640
>>72286890
3/3
>>
>>72263997
Dream until your dreams come true!
>>
>>72286621
With that said let me ask you a serious question; Why are we not doing the same? Why didn't we take Breiviks uprising as a sign to get the ball rolling and start doing what he did in larger numbers?
>>
>>72264939
RIP collateral bros ;_; Your sacrifice was not in vain.
>>
>>72287097
Because most people such as myself have an emotional aversion to killing. Breivik probably would have as well if he hadn't grown up in psycho land and been fucked over by branches of labour at every turn.
>>
>inb4 we discover breverik is a Jew and is released with no further incident.
>>
>>72264939
First mudslime looks like El Rato. Why do these people like Islam so much? Dont the women know that they will have no rights in islam?
>>
>>72275784
If you support him you're an idiot. All he did was make anti immigration look bad.
>>
>>72288676
bullshit. see

>>72281917

Pro-immigration got a wound it can never heal from. The Labour leaders at Utoya were already a political elite. The Progress Party, our most anti-immigration party, is now in government. The majority of the population supports a strict immigration policy and thinks the Progress Party should have equal or more influence on immigration policy.
>>
>>72277000
Checked. Good to know.
Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.