[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
“All he could say was ‘sex, sex, sex’”: Wave of Muslim
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
The Qur’an teaches that Infidel women can be lawfully taken for sexual use (cf. its allowance for a man to take “captives of the right hand,” 4:3, 4:24, 23:1-6, 33:50, 70:30). The Qur’an says: “O Prophet, tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to bring down over themselves of their outer garments. That is more suitable that they will be known and not be abused. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful.” (33:59) The implication there is that if women do not cover themselves adequately with their outer garments, they may be abused, and that such abuse would be justified.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/04/all-he-could-say-was-sex-sex-sex-wave-of-muslim-migrant-sex-assaults-hits-austria
>>
>>72263646
Everyday it's another thread about Muslims. Yes, we get it, the suck and need to go away. Can we talk about something else? What's your view on codified law rather than common law?
>>
>>72263801
not everyone is sitting in the corner and jerking off to the thought of their women getting fucked by shitskins

shoo shoo cuckadoodledoo
>>
>>72263801
Sounds to me like someone isn't happy with based anti-Islam journalism being posted on here.

Cowardice much, Achmed?
>>
>>72263970
>haha says the leaf
>>
>>72263646
>codified law

This sounds like aryan deviousness
>>
>>72263646
>linking to a propaganda site
How is that a reliable source?
I could link you to literally 10 Iranian sites claiming Muslims are great. So what?
>>
>>72263801
Good question
>>
>>72264636
>replying to the wrong poster

I bet a mod was behind this
>>
>>72263646

Well they did want to trade racists for rapists

The deal went off without a hitch!

What seem to be the problem?
>>
>>72263646
I dont blame the european politicians

>white women wont have babies with white men anymore?
well lets try shitskins then

seems to me that when given the choice, women chose no, shitskins wont let them chose so that solves the problem.
>>
>>72263646
Muslims call us the Children of the Book. Talmud calls us all sorts of horrible things. No need to fear. It is what it is
>>
>>72263646

> jihadwatch

Seriously? That is all you can come with? I mean, I hate Islam like every man of value should, I even voted to ban their minarets but Jesus Christ learn to have decent sources.
>>
>>72264784
Fuck off Achmed.

Anyone who disses Jihad Watch is a mudslime that needs to be axe murdered on sight.
>>
>>72263646
>le totally unbiased news source
>>
>>72265114

Your reply indicates that you are a mudslime

Anyone who disses Jihad Watch or argues that its a "propaganda site" is a mudslime that must be gassed.
>>
>>72264072
>defending a cuck
>>
>>72265217
>>72265310
>>72265403
Fuck off Shlomo. How much is isis paying you?
>>
>>72265217

How's the wife going, rabbi?
>>
File: Muslims-Praying-During-Ramadan.jpg (143 KB, 959x626) Image search: [Google]
Muslims-Praying-During-Ramadan.jpg
143 KB, 959x626
>>72265531

mudslime detected.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.