[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody else here completely gave up on the white race?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 11
File: enlightened deer.jpg (279 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
enlightened deer.jpg
279 KB, 1920x1080
It's hopeless, why even bother.

I will never marry, I will never have children, I will never fight.

I simply do not care anymore. It is too much of an effort.

I will instead spend my life doing things that are fun, like playing video games, watching anime and going to anime conventions.

The white race can go to hell imo

But you guys can have fun with trying to "save" it.
>>
>>72262620
>white race
Shush, Schlomo. It's not the white race. It's humans and societies in general. We're just going down the path that so, so many societies have gone before us. Only now we have the internet, automatization and eventually artificial wombs, cloning, the technological singularity and strong AI. The core of society is about to change radically during this century and the white race is at an excellent position to take advantage of this. Only traitors to our peoples like Merkel are trying to flood our countries with undesirables before the future is reached. For what purpose, I have no idea.
>>
theres too much automation already going on that keeps the bullshit afloat.

the system should have crash hundreds of times already under its own bullshit but it simply doesnt happen and without that crash you can never wake people up.

so either play along or go lone wolf
>>
ITT: people who were never meant to breed in the first place.

Don't be too upset, if society took a different path your parents would've let you die years ago.
>>
>>72262620
Why not try to fight your nature? I did, I became /fit/, started preparing my body for the upcoming race war. Started putting less importance in entertainment. Started eating healthy as well. On some says I do 5 hours of sports.

If there arent any more people like me out there however, it will become difficult to eventually organize. I would love to go out there with similar people and bash in the heads of niggers, leftists and mudslimes.

Why wont you join me?
>>
>>72263277
>ITT: people who were never meant to breed in the first place.

The people who actually take the time to think about it are the ones who should breed the most
>>
>>72263277
So you think the people too stupid to realise that things are wrong are the ones meant to breed? Well, going by what our glorious leaders are doing, I'd guess that's the plan.
>>
>>72262620
t. mahmood jalalibad motkar al hijabi
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 316x202
>>72262620
hide this thread and report it. I dont want to see any racist thread again in my life
>>
>>72262620
>this is the modern Aryan man
>>
>>72262620
>>72263026

I'm Jewish and I haven't given up on the white race, you shouldn't either.

If you give up, it will have to be the Chinese or the Indians who clean up the mess of the new Islamic Dark Ages.
>>
>>72262620
Get a job
>>
File: kate.png (383 KB, 322x479) Image search: [Google]
kate.png
383 KB, 322x479
>>72263333
Please, give tips
>>
>>72263708
The Chinese are probably the future in the end. Certainly the West will retain a place of power, but I believe it will be shared with China. In the end it's impossible to determine due to the technological singularity looming ahead.
>>
>>72262620
You are an embarrassment to your ancestors
>>
>>72262620
Thats why i study history and dream about glory of long past empires: rome, sumer, egypt. My heart is in the past. I do not care about the future anymore. There is only despair.
>>
>>72263786
Start running, lift heavy things up and down repeatedly. Go to /fit/ and read the sticky.
>>
>>72263846
>Implying the technological singularity will be anywhere close to arriving after sand niggers rape Europe into the Dark Ages

I wouldn't hold my breath for those 3D robotic waifus if I were you....
>>
>>72262620
You are a disgrace to your ancestors. May you be shunned in this life and the next, shold there be one. Coward.
>>
>>72263333
holy numbers batman
>>
Eastern Europe will do okay, Western Europe is done. Australia is done. USA will be Mexican.
>>
>>72263333

I have already joined brother, I am training for the upcoming race war by becoming /fit/
>>
>>72263965
Given the state of modern america i dont think you should mouth off. If your Trump doesnt get in office then its over
>>
replace white race with humanity, and yes
>>
>>72263786
First, if you are fat, lose the bodyfat. After that you should become army fit, which means 60% cardio, running at near pro level if possible. But also dont forget to lift weights, go to a gym and build that upper body, do deadlifts as well.

Another important part is hormonal repairs. When you remove your fat, your body will produce less estrogen, but you still need more testosterone, which is where the muscles come in. Go to /fit/ to read the sticky on how to do that.

once you are done with that you should find estrogen suppressors, like nicotine from non sigarrete sources to suppress the creation of estrogens.

Also be able to do pullups.
>>
I'm in the same thought wave, except I no longer care about doing things I used to enjoy. Pretty sure I'm just going to kill myself soon. Oh well.
>>
>>72264005
Mexicans are europeans...just like Americans.
>>
>>72263945
>sand niggers rape Europe into the Dark Ages
All it would take is opposition and we could glass the entire Arab world.
>>
>>72263708
Pls gibbe horny jewish princess, ok? Or else you get the gas again
>>
>>72262620
The sooner you start realizing that your place as a member of any "race" is utterly and completely meaningless, and that only your own personal and familial happiness matters, the better it will be for your psychology.

It's laughable that people think this way, their race is dying out or some shit. You honestly think at some point and time that there will be no more white people? Shouldn't you be concerned that there will be no more PEOPLE at all if we keep killing ourselves over differences of color and race?
>>
>>72264081
>estrogen suppressors
I have honestly never thought of these. Any idea on how safe / effective they are?
>>
>>72262620
>German
>Giving up
No surprise here
>>
Germany you're silly. Stop the self defeating attitude and do something.
>>
File: hitler.jpg (1 MB, 2352x3216) Image search: [Google]
hitler.jpg
1 MB, 2352x3216
>>72262620
I thought Germans could be redeemed after WW2. I thought it was a mistake and a grab for power that any country could make. That afterwards you would pick yourselves up and be a nation and a people but its clear that you are just a blight on Europe. Your leaders are trying conquest and genocide a different way now.

Through "ever closer union" and unlimited immigration.

It is clear you will never stop this shit.
>>
>>72264092
Why not enlist instead and take a few muslim kids with you?
>>
Also work a bit on the b8. Just a tad
>>
>>72264245
Adopt a regiment of aromatase inhibitors

Note: Aromatase is the enzyme in your body that produces estrogen by taking estrogenuous compounds and turning it into estrogen:

Immediately ingest sources of indole 3 carbinol and DIM. You can obtain these from cruciferous vegetables or jewgle indole 3 carbinol for supplements that contain it. Too lazy?

http://www.lifeextension.com/vitamins-supplements/item01468/triple-action-cruciferous-vegetable-extract#panelSupplements

Read the ingredients list and plan on basing that around your next grocery shopping. Or just find that somewhere, buy it, or order it. There are other safe and natural forms of aromatase inhibition. Look them up at your own convenience.

Fun fact: Nicotine is a powerful aromatase inhibitor. It's also a stimulant. This is why the jews had the prototypical feminist adopt smoking and then soon after tried banning it. Smoking anything is bad but finding good safe nicotine sources is easy. Nasal snuff (no menthol), organic-nicotine vaping (without propolyne glycol and only organic vegetable glycerin added), and nicotine gum (depends on the brand) is safe.

Purge excess estrogens

Calcium D-glucarate. This one is harder to get in foods but you can jewgle that for food sources. If you don't mind pills and tablets, find it in supplement form.

Begin building testosterone

Zinc and vitamin d3 a re your friends. They're essential. Zinc is heavily present in meats. Vitamin d3 comes from sunlight. Draw your own conclusions from there. Because you have blocked aromatase, your body will not convert testosterone (at least not heavily) into estrogen like it normally would. You will begin replacing that much needed testosterone and shed curves, weight, and so on.

small guide
>>
>>72264113
All it would take... I certainly hope you do.

>>72264144
They're all yours brother, nothing like stealing precious goy blood for our face-altering algorithm.
>>
>>72263449
>>72263569
People whining on the internet and watching anime instead fixing themselves are not meant to breed. The rest of us are fine, unless you count Japan, but the beta "men" there are better off dying out in the first place. Your pitiful beta genes were meant to end with you.
>>
>>72264165
>Shouldn't you be concerned that there will be no more PEOPLE at all if we keep killing ourselves over differences of color and race?
I don't care about foreign cultures. My interests beyond my immediate social circles lie with my nation, other European nations, slightly with the USA, even less with the gookfolk and pretty much not at all with the Africans and Arabs. They contribute essentially nothing to this world of ours and only cause issues with their economical migrancy and religion of violence.
>>
>>72264058
I took and oath and take it seriously. Your defeatist attitude is fucking pathetic. I help my fellow man. I have and will continue to fight for my country. No matter the obstacle, no matter the odds, I will fight. Even in death, I will prevail, as even then, I know that I tried, and that my life held meaning. So retire to your basement, you pathetic waste. Relegate yourself to a depressing existence in which you watch all that you despise take control over you and those you love. Or, pick up the mantle of your forefathers and rage against the dying of the light. No matter the futility, the honor is in your spirit, and willingness to combat all that you find counter to the good of yourself and your people. The choice is yours, but there is only one correct choice.
>>
>>72264081
Thanks aquafresh. explain bulking and cutting also I'm 182cm and 67kg so not fat one bit. I started eating like my life depended on it, 8 times a day 8000 cal but still I won't gain any weight.

Also I've never been to gym, can't really just go there and randomly use machines, need some sort of game plan.
>>
>>72264293
I don't have a problem with Muslims. I never understood the recent anti-muslim meme. I'd just take some niggers down with me.
>>
Yall mawfcuaks need to quit worrying about everyone else so much. Buncha busy bodies and shit.
>>
>>72264508
>I never understood the recent anti-muslim meme.

Why not? Are you stupid or do you just not follow current events?
>>
>>72264500
>8 times a day 8000

is that even humanly possible? Jesus, what the fuck are you doing all day?
>>
>>72263965
>>72263852
>>72263774
>>72263648
>>72263604
>>72263333
>>72263277
Wow, you people really are stupid enough to fall for such obvious bait, aren't you?
>>
>>72264384
Thanks.
>>
>>72264384
Sounds like total horse shit.

I tried B vitamin complex (because they give it to alcoholics) and omega 3 (currently in medical trials to boost IQ) and I have seen a huge jump in memory, concentration, energy and mood.
>>
>>72264508
>I don't have a problem with Muslims
Almost all the current wars are caused by mulims and their awful religion/culture. They are the worst group of people on the planet and their numbers keep growing
>>
>>72262620
>Anybody else here completely gave up on the white race?
No. Even if worse comes to worst, there's Eastern Europe and the large White minorities that run Latin America.
>>
>>72264500
>Also I've never been to gym, can't really just go there and randomly use machines, need some sort of game plan.

Read the /fit/ stickything. It has the information you need.

http://liamrosen.com/fitness.html
>>
true white race died long time ago franz.
>>
>>72264637
Wow, you people really are stupid enough to spend any length of time on 4chan, aren't you?
>>
>>72264500
Bullshit. Your body isnt some magical place where the laws of thermodynamics don't apply.

If you ate 8000 calories a day, you'd gain weight. Unless you are constantly doing cardio all day, 3m tall, or 500 lbs you're going to gain weight eating 8000 calories.

Training is a lifestyle, not a small endeavour or vacation from normalcy.
>>
>>72264595
at least thats what the myfitness app tells me, i'm pretty much dirty bulking, eating everything doesn't matter if i feel like eating it or not. but i wont gain any weight. body sometimes lets me know it doesn't like this behavior but still copes with it and processes everything no problemo.
>>
>>72264578
>Are you stupid or do you just not follow current events?
I nor my country have had any real problems with Muslims since I was born. Pretty sure yours hasn't either. So I guess the latter, I don't let talking heads discussing "current events" tell me what to think and feel.
>>72264712
>They are the worst group of people on the planet and their numbers keep growing
Makes you wonder. /pol/ is the internet hatemachine, /b/ is the armpit of the internet, they're awful, and yet their numbers keep growing.
>>
>>72264452
Why do you chalk that up to differences in color/race instead of political systems? Have you ever met a decent Muslim or an African man?

It is easy to paint whole nations as barbarous with one fell swoop of the brush, but you must remember you are talking about millions of people here. Not ten or thirty, but millions. Each with their own unique experiences, memories, beliefs. Humanity is not a termite horde.
>>
>>72264818
There is probably a limit to how fast the body generates fat cells to store the calories he is eating and he might not be at this for very long.
>>
File: image.png (22 KB, 228x228) Image search: [Google]
image.png
22 KB, 228x228
>>72262620
>Clicks post
>Heh heh stupid goys
>>
>>72264500

You've got the Siberian Tapeworm
>>
>>72264871
>I nor my country have had any real problems with Muslims since I was born
>9/11, Boston, etc.

>Pretty sure yours hasn't either.
We've already had several lethal sand nigger attacks in recent years.

t. Muhamid?
>>
>>72264868
No dude, 8000 calories is pretty much not possible. You should stop using that app and just count them manually, its better that way anyhow.
>>
>>72264901
Yeah and they're not MY people. I literally do not give a fuck about them. All I know is millions of them are entering Europe as economical migrants and are commiting disproportionate amounts of crimes whilst refusing to assimilate.

I want them out of Europe. They're free to do whatever they like in their own countries and I'd prefer if the West, led by USA wasn't fucking everything up in the Middle-East so they'd atleast have a chance at societal developement.
>>
>>72262620
Good. I do not want a pathetic looser like you to spread his seeds or, what would even be worse, your embarrassing ideals.
If you are not willing to strive for anything, but mindless pleasure in dumb entertainment than you shouldn't father a child. Now kill yourself. Your existence is circular and pointless.
>>
>>72264818
you can just shit it out.

there are plenty of conditions where your body just shits out nutrition and you could eat as much as you want but it won't be absorbed. and your body reacts differently to different food. it can always choose to burn, store, shit, etc.

the laws of thermodynamics only apply perfectly a fire, a human is not a simple system.
>>
>>72264937
The upper limit isn't reachable unless all the calories are liquid, and you're literally attached to a feeding tube all day. You have 7.5m of intestines, your stomach can't hold enough to saturate your body's capability to absorb calores.
>>
>>72265037
>9/11
.....You still think Muslims perpetrated 9/11?
Boston...yeah that was a real spectacle... One guy getting shot to deat....erm.. "ran over by his brother", the other getting shot in his voice box, taken to a room and tortured, and then his "signed admittance of doing bad stuff" was released by his captors....

So anyway, yeah, I've got no real beef with Muslims. They're going in and eradicating the degenerates and weaklings, and I'm all for that.
>>
>>72262620
Nice try Schlomo, I can use a proxy too.
>>
>>72265246
>So anyway, yeah, I've got no real beef with Muslims. They're going in and eradicating the degenerates and weaklings, and I'm all for that.

Muslim detected.

When you kill yourself, please take some of your sand nigger brothers with you.
>>
>>72265246
muslims hate everything that the west stands for, so If you cant figure out why anyone would hate them I feel sorry for you
>>
>>72265365
>I can use a proxy too
>Albanian flag

Don't lie...
>>
>>72262620
I feel you man. My life is shit through and through in every way, but when i was a kid i had naive hopes at least. Now looking at the state of the world through some gathered knowledge and experience i think things are going very fast in a way that i absolutely hate. It might be crazy but i believe WW2 was the deciding factor of where humanity will branch out and the bad guys won, for continental Europe's perspective at least.

I used to be hard on myself but i realized it wasn't my fault for a lot of things, it's just that what i am doesn't go well with the state of things. I don't want to adapt or accept it. I will just live for hedonism since it's the only thing i got left.
>>
>>72265439
>muslims hate everything that the west stands for
Most of /pol/ does too, Bern victim.
>>
>>72265216
Fat cells still have to grow to store the calories. Its not about absorption in the intestines.

You can drink many thousands of calories in beer in a single night and yet you dont gain kilos each time do you? The storage has to expand too. This takes time.
>>
That's not you "giving up on the white race" that's you comforting yourself with rhetoric and letting contrivances and simplistic archetypes form a narrative for you so that you do not have to try, because you are afraid of being seen to fail, and are too indulged to develop enough discipline to put in work at anything.
>>
>>72265523
Well if you're going to kill yourself anyway, why not to do those of us who want to live a parting favour?

Take some sand niggers with you, because we don't want them here in the land of the living and you won't care once you're dead.
>>
>>72262620
Yeah they were baiting you guys for a long time, i'm glad i don't have these things in here.
>>
>>72265647
If you want (You)s so much then have one.

Responding to me regurgitating the same shit you just said when I didn't even respond to you.

Leafs, seriously, what a bunch of needy little girls.
>>
>>72262620
You just need to change your definition of what is fun so as to include killing mud-people.
>>
>>72262620
White women marrying patriarchal Arab men instead of sissy white boys would fix everything.
>>
>>72265442
What do you think I mean by using this flag?
>>
>>72265968
>Be redpilled muslim
>almost white
>Marry white woman
>have white kid
>save white race
>>
>>72265814
>>72265968

ITT: sand nigger vermin

Why does this cancer consume everything I love?
>>
>>72262620
Copypasta.png
>>
Germany you've been a lost cause for a long time. The bastion of hope for whites no longer resides in your country, but in America. Ever since 1946.
>>
>>72266118
You can't have a white kid if you're a sand nigger.
>>
File: 1448901041145.png (68 KB, 1371x928) Image search: [Google]
1448901041145.png
68 KB, 1371x928
>>72262620
watcha dooin rabbi?
>>
>>72266264
i'm not.
>>
File: 1441994499578.jpg (144 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1441994499578.jpg
144 KB, 500x500
>>72262620
You lost as soon as you bought into the concept of "white race".

This is like trying to retain purity in anything. As soon as you embark on the task, you realize how pointless and stupid it all it. Even "white people" were non-white once and they'll become non-white and some will stay white or they won't, assuming colder climates still exist in the future. White skin is a byproduct of colder climates where sunlight is scarce, and so less melanin is favored in the population. This is why you see lighter skinned people in colder climates, before immigration.

If you think there is something sacred and pure about that, then have fun living a life of disappointment.
>>
>>72266264
Yes you can
>>
>>72266403
You also can't be red pilled if you're a Muslim. It would be like a transgendered Jew claiming to be a "red pilled white girl."
>>
>>72266463
That doesn't make any sense, if you're brown, you, by definition, cannot have white children, unless you literally just stole them like a gypsy.
>>
>>72266512
The jews are destroying your countries so they need to be exterminated.
I hate all degenerate things.
>>
>>72266774
Sand niggers need to be exterminated right along side them: in fact their biggest crime is letting Muds into our countries.

Jews who hate Muslims are okay in my book as long as they live in Israel.

In any case, hating degeneracy does not make you red pilled let alone white.
>>
>>72262620
>white race
>weeaboos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2k0SmqbBIpQ&ab_channel=TooDamnFilthy
>>
>>72266913
>Jews are okay in my book
Now it all makes sense... Was only a matter of time till Shekelberg Leafstein exposed himself.
>>
i can understand op there is no point trying to save people that clearly dont want to be saved.

They either wake up on their own someday and realise the bullshit or they will be delued forever and then they clearly are not a "supperior" race
>>
>>72267032
Jews who hate Muslims and live in Israel. You have to read the qualifiers otherwise it's not true.

I have no problems with kebab-exterminating IDF kikes, I just hate the globalists here in the West.
>>
File: 1460241146769.png (100 KB, 1009x496) Image search: [Google]
1460241146769.png
100 KB, 1009x496
>>72262620
You are not alone. I agree with you to a 100%.
>>
>>72262620
In the new sexual paradigm, maybe half of the males will make offspring. Probably less. You have obviously been selected out.

Inb4 BBC: the most fit females will not go for this ghetto meme.

Since the boomers are hogging their resources I simply have to start over. Which will not be hard given my 3 siblings are in on the plan, and between us we have twelwe kids and we come from a relatively wealthy country. The western baby making machine is restarting with the kids of gen x. You millennials will be the lost generation since you fail to reproduce and your parents failed to redpill you. I'm not kidding you, I will have double digit grandchildren.

Your job is to due for us.
>>
>>72262620
I doubt you're even white to begin with.
>>
>>72263254
I bet you'd say that when the spinning Jenny was invented too. Why don't we just ban machines?
>>
>>72262620
I do the same thing Anon, except I have children (not that I let them live with me) and an awesome girlfriend, and I spend my weeks plating video games, going to concerts, riding motorcycles, and painting. If you have nothing to do you should just kill yourself.
Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.