[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are niggers incapable of acting civilized in public /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 29
File: precious_home.jpg (20 KB, 475x319) Image search: [Google]
precious_home.jpg
20 KB, 475x319
Why are niggers incapable of acting civilized in public /pol/?
>be earlier today
>at doctors appointment to see a neurologist
>sitting down filling out paperwork when a nigger walks in
>she walks up to receptionist tells her she has a appointment
>the lady tells her to sit down and wait until she can verify the appointment
>few mins goes by the receptionist calls the nigger back up
>tells nigger she has no record of the appointment or being referred there
>nigger starts screaming and cussing saying if she becomes paralyzed shes sueing them
>grabs the pc monitor on the desk and throws it hitting the receptionist in the face
>cops show up and arrest nigger for assault
>nigger literally says i dindu nuthin why you arresting me for
>gets hauled away
>>
made up stories are fun
>>
>>72261425
Top kek
>>72261559
Are you that isolated and pathetic that you don't think shit like this happens all the time?
>>
File: brony.png (127 KB, 345x337) Image search: [Google]
brony.png
127 KB, 345x337
>>72261425
why can stormfags only talk in generalizations, is it because you never go outside the basement?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03Bt6b8PPP0
>>
>>72261933
so you will just blindly believe OP?
>>
>>72261425
I can believe this, as I see it every day. I can't even go to Subway in my town because Dindus are always trying to start fights with the other Dindus behind the counter. And trying to get free shit. I swear to Christ, every time I went in, even if there was only one Dindu in front of me, it would take 20 minutes to get my food.

One time I was in there, and a homeless Dindu walked in and demanded that I gave him money. And the Dindus behind the counter started yelling at him to leave, and to leave their customer alone. So that was cool. Still took a damn hour to get my sandwich though, because a fat Lady Dindu was in front of me, demanding more and more spinach on her footlong. I could not even see the bread at all anymore, or anything else, just a pile of leaves. And she's yelling at the other Dindu to put more on, and how she better not charge here. And the Dindu worker is yelling about a fucking giant pile of spinach, and asking how this is even a sandwich anymore. All around, not fucking worth it.
>>
Today in class we had the professor talk about recent cheating he's noticed in some papers. A couple sheboons started getting nervous and asked why "group drafting sessions" were problematic.

The professor had to slowly explain why handing in work someone else had done as your own is wrong, and wasted the entire lecture. Bitch said she'd have her "disability councilor" write him an email why she gets to cheat.
>>
File: Paul Robeson.jpg (313 KB, 1304x1972) Image search: [Google]
Paul Robeson.jpg
313 KB, 1304x1972
>>72261425
>Confusing race with social class.
>Letting capitalists control you and allow you to justify everything by race so that nothing at all changes.
>Wasting your life raging at the wrong object.
>Making up stories for anon.

We have a new Don Quixote!
>>
Story isn't all that unbelievable. Black women are quick to assault people for a perceived slight. That persecution complex.

https://youtu.be/Czb4rImsph0
>>
File: Frederick-Douglass-Young-Quote.jpg (70 KB, 500x429) Image search: [Google]
Frederick-Douglass-Young-Quote.jpg
70 KB, 500x429
>>72262817
>true red pill anon speaks.
>>
>>72262817
Cept for you know, poor white areas are not at crime filled as poor black areas.
>>
low IQ.
>>
>>72262848
I can agree with this. I've seen several confrontations between the local neighbors and the black sheboons who attend the nearby high school. You can see them begging for a physical fight over the silliest shit.
>>
>>72262525
Your spinach story...

I had the same thing happen a couple weeks ago except the guy wanted like every fucking black olive in the store on his sandwich.
>>
Why was a nigger at the Neurologist?
>>
File: image.png (334 KB, 600x786) Image search: [Google]
image.png
334 KB, 600x786
This is why you are a sociopathic liar

>receptionist of a chain hospital that handles mentally ill persons.... Not behind a desk?

>assault
That's battery you dingbat

>dindu
That is only said when their brother or friend is arrested
>>
>>72263323

Yeah, I can imagine that I can leave my Lamborghini out in the open in the middle of fucking Texarkana
>>
>>72261933
I've lived with black people my entire life and nothing even close to that has ever happened. Shut the fuck up you retarded white bitch.
>>
>>72263323
>not as
But crime is a function of poverty. Attack the causes of poverty and you start to get to a solution. Capitalists are happy for you to rage at immigrants and blacks. It's no accident that the wealthiest CEOs all donate to the GOP and will happily foment race hatred and wedge issues like abortion and guns. It makes them richer and keeps you in the position of being a poor impotent misguided faggot.
>>
Anyone calling bullshit on this story either hasnt ever lived around niggers or is in denial. Im not saying it must be true, but having lived near these apes all my life, this story is extremely plausible.
>>
>>72264061
>>72263886
>>
>Walking alone in Manchester
>Gang of muslims in my side of the street
>Maybe they are just chilling in a group outside of a co-op for some reason
>Get approached by 3, one of them has a knife. Removes my ear plugs and takes my phone

When did you learn to start profiling people?
>>
>>72263886
I live in a southern city around niggers and I see this kind of shit day in day out.
>>
>>72261425
>working my store
>white person comes in
>"I'd like to buy this"
>they pay the listed price and leave with the product
>german person comes in
>same situation
>indigenous person comes in
>same thing, but they talk a bit louder
>middle eastern or black person comes in
>asks to buy something
>tell them the total, based on the clearly displayed sticker on the product, with the applicable taxes added on as well
>"no that is too much"

okay, well, see you later then. Drives me up the wall. It's a store, not a fucking bazaar stall. I have a kid to feed, too.
>>
>>72262200
>>72263886
>Texas here
> Cis white male
>Mildly successful
>Grew up in the ghetto
Yes. Shit like Op's story happens all of the time. Whether you like it or not there happens to be a lot of ignorant people in this country and they are niggers. Not blacks. Niggers.
>>
>>72264266
So do I. Never saw someone getting shit thrown at them before. Not once. Just stop. Yelling at someone is not the same as hitting them.
>>
i mean stuff like OP is just totally outside the realm of possibility

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImAsNz6q7zA
>>
File: 1458763309658.gif (440 KB, 538x450) Image search: [Google]
1458763309658.gif
440 KB, 538x450
>>72263579
Haha, it's annoying as fuck. It's like they think they're entitled to just a little too much, just because they're a customer. Not to mention, most are not even paying with their own money.
>>
File: 0yUpmedZyPormsklNpK5cg.jpg (19 KB, 282x184) Image search: [Google]
0yUpmedZyPormsklNpK5cg.jpg
19 KB, 282x184
>>72264435
Haha, then you haven't been looking very hard. I live in Dindu city, and I've seen people get shot at. And you're over here talking about throwing things...
>>
>>72264126

whereabouts in manchester was this? north, south? longsight, didsbury?

i live there in one of the nicer suburbs, but wow, this place is like pakistan once i walked 20 minutes in either direction.
>>
>>72261425
your typical retarded, low-IQ, easily-provoked, selfish, nasty niggers with false values ridiculously promoted by hook-nose jew as pets of their merchant overlords ruin everything.
>>
>>72262525
Idk the dindus behind the counter seem pretty based.
>>
I live in a black majority city and never seen anyone act like that. OP's story sounds fake as fuck to me.

Attitude? Quite possibly. Cursing? Not hard to imagine? Getting arrested over an appointment? Nah
>>
>>72263909

How do people like you even still exist?

>hurr durr poverty is the issue, not race

We've been literally handing these people money and scholarships and jobs for the last 50 some odd years and all they've managed to do is fuck themselves up even more than they would have if we'd left them to fend for themselves. Stop eating the crap the cultural Marxists are feeding you.
>>
>>72263886
I've done shit like this, and waaaay worse, and I am white.

Although usually no cops. And the few times there have been cops, we had a chat before my prelim and they remember that it was somebody else who doesn't look like me at all.

See this is where blacks always fail; no follow through.
>>
>>72264489
>shit i'm almost out of my ben-uh-fits
>better pile on a weeks worth of food on this one
>spinach is healthy, right? Need that iron, nigguh
>>
>>72261425
we need to promote abortion for niglets.
>>
>>72262525
>And the Dindu worker is yelling about a fucking giant pile of spinach, and asking how this is even a sandwich anymore.
>>
>>72261559
>hey look! It is another person who has never seen niggers in action.

In the local news a nigger got arrested for robbing the uber driver he ordered and delivered him to his apartment.

Let that sink in for a second.

Nigger figures out how to use uber. It has all his information on it. The car picks him up and takes him to his place. He decides to rob the driver. Then is shocked that the police arrested him.

That is just something niggers do. They literally "live in the now" with no thoughts of consequences.

That is why I won't go near BART or CalTrain. Don't like riding with niggers because of their violence.

Now if OP said "nigger said to old lady "please, go ahead of me first. I can wait" then I would have called bullshit on that story.
>>
>>72264435
You're right. It's not like gun violence is a problem among young black males, they're all quite peaceful.
>>
>>72263886
you're chimping out right now
>>
>>72264916
Poor people commit most crimes. It's really simple. This is true in every country. Then there are some cultural factors that inflect which groups commit more or less crime. Seriously, if you're letting these simple economics be obscured, then you're letting yourself be a manipulated pawn -- a little nothing person whose ideas have literally no use at all. Just read come general criminology literature on the effects of poverty and lack of education on crime rates.
>>
File: laughing whores.jpg (42 KB, 446x400) Image search: [Google]
laughing whores.jpg
42 KB, 446x400
>>72265205
>a little nothing person whose ideas have literally no use at all

>he thinks his ideas matter!
>>
>>72264833
They were ok, they were still Dindus. But I did give them a shoutout. If there was no one there, I would have no issues getting my food, it's the interaction between them and their "people" where things get fucked up.
>>
>>72265205

Then you ask yourself, why are so many niggers poor?

You then come to realization they are subhuman
>>
>>72264908
I used to work at a supermarket when I was in high school.

You wouldn't believe the shit I have seen. Niggers eating food in the store, drinking beer, touching kids, pissing on fruit. I could continue. I even remember seeing one nigger get angry at a cardboard cutout of some black football player for some beer or something. He punched it and hurt his hand on the wall behind it.

My favorites were on the first of the month seeing niggers get into fights in the store with each other. It was like certain women hated each other and as soon as they saw each other they started fighting and pulling weaves out of each others hair.

If you still don't think that sort of shit happens then go to youtube or worldstar and look up fights at Denny's or IHOP or the mall
>>
>>72264435
When I was in high school back in Baltimore I remember seeing one kid throw a microwave at another kid in the cafeteria.
>>
File: Middle passage.jpg (180 KB, 1000x517) Image search: [Google]
Middle passage.jpg
180 KB, 1000x517
>>72265582
Then you come to recognize systematic discrimination with a history of slavery, disenfranchisement, segregation, and trauma. Then you start seeing complex causes to problems and stop being a butthurt faggot wanting to blame victims.
>>
That's plain racist, I share a flat with 2 Somali students and they are pretty civilized.
>>
>>72265690
When I first moved to this Dindu city, I went to the local grocery store. As soon as I walked in, right in front of the doors, giant baskets full of Grape and Orange soda. I smirked.
>>
>>72263782
Are you a fucking retard?

1) nowhere did he say she wasn't behind a desk.
2) what does that have to do with anything? He assumed assault, as I would have. Not like the cop would announce the charges in the middle of the reception area.
3) this is how I know you are a real idiot. Have you never heard a nigger claim they didn't do "nuffin" when they themselves are arrested? Watch an episode of cops, it HAPPENS ALL THE TIME.

God you're dense.
>>
File: 1365390133261.jpg (150 KB, 1200x359) Image search: [Google]
1365390133261.jpg
150 KB, 1200x359
>>72263909
>But crime is a function of poverty.
>>
>>72265771
I threw a chair across my cafeteria in high school at another kid. And I'm white. But I was also like 15 at the time. Dindus act like this into their elder years. They never grow out of it.
>>
File: 1461038417576.jpg (128 KB, 679x960) Image search: [Google]
1461038417576.jpg
128 KB, 679x960
>>72263909
Implying middle class and wealthy people do not commit crime
>>
>>72265802
>slavery, disenfranchisement, segregation, and trauma.

nice memes retard
>>
>>72265886
This is why I stay out of IHOP or Dennys.

Whenever you see more then 3 (niggers) it's time to flee!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-prbB_1rus
>>
>>72265582
Probably a low average IQ.

I don't understand the notion of them being "subhuman" simply because their race has experienced laxer selective pressure in terms of certain patterns of thought.

I also don't get why people can be angry at a group but acknowledge that said group has no control over their condition and is biologically prescribed to their fate to a large degree.
>>
>>72265802
What a load of fucking bullshit. Slavery happened 150 years ago, GET OVER IT.
>>
>>72266079
>Implying middle class and wealthy people do not MOST commit crime
Most crime is committed by poor people. This is fucking obvious, anon.
>>
File: 1461601979581.jpg (68 KB, 720x529) Image search: [Google]
1461601979581.jpg
68 KB, 720x529
>>72263909
>>
>>72266135

So you're saying we should put them out of their misery?
>>
File: Germany.jpg (192 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Germany.jpg
192 KB, 600x600
>>72265863
>Somali
>civilized

choose 1 and only 1
>>
File: FuckNiggersAR15.jpg (661 KB, 2048x2031) Image search: [Google]
FuckNiggersAR15.jpg
661 KB, 2048x2031
>>72265802
Then you come to realize that niggers are genetically and culturally inferior to you and that trying to lift them out of their own muck is a fool's errand and that segregation or genocide are the only possible means to advance humanity enough to prevent the inevtiable (at present) deluge.

2/10 for making me respond and mildly rustling my jimmies.
>>
>>72265863
Bait harder, Merkel.
>>
File: BelovedNovel.jpg (45 KB, 303x426) Image search: [Google]
BelovedNovel.jpg
45 KB, 303x426
>>72266162
You don't understand cross-generational trauma, anon.
>>
>>72265802
So why are niggers equally unsuccessful in literally every single country they reside in?
Why aren't the chinese - who died in droves building your railroads - performing worse than the native population? Why has Russia produced so many academics from the serfs?

You fucks always suggest these wishy-washy reasons, but you never actually give any data or solid mechanisms of action - it's all hand waving bullshit that you hope nobody will dissect and look inside of.
Niggers are stupid, and we know intelligence is massively heritable.
>>
>>72266116
I don't see how he's not right to a degree. None of these things helped. Also high blood-lead levels fuck/ed blacks up as well.
>>
>>72263782
If you're not trolling, you've just ruined my whole week. Please be trolling
>>
>>72262525
Dude at least she was into spinach not like extra mayo or cheese
good for her
>>
>>72265802
>i cant function properly in society because people i never met were slaves
>>
File: southern faggot flag.jpg (35 KB, 500x306) Image search: [Google]
southern faggot flag.jpg
35 KB, 500x306
>>72266266
Why do you want to rip Mike and why are you pouring your good sizzurp on the ground? Maybe it's about a very special bro...
>>
>>72266266
it's not that hard to lift them out of their own muck, anon. A less dysfunction black America helps everyone, it's just that Democrats have done their dead level best to push them further into the muck because muh votes
>>
>>72266304
Nobody else does either, because it doesn't exist. Might be the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard actually.

Is this bait?
>>
>>72266126
This shit never happens in real life. Obviously you've never met a black person.
>>
>>72266162
Slavery actually continued in the form of debtors prisons up through world war II. Essentially they would arrest blacks for petit or nonexistent crimes, take advantage of the fact that they had no means by which to defend themselves legally, fine them, sell their debts off to what were essentially slave owners, and basically work them for the rest of their lives in mines or fields. But yeah, slavery was still a thing in the South in the 20th century.
>>
>>72266554
The Science of Suffering
"Kids are inheriting their parents' trauma. Can science stop it?"
https://newrepublic.com/article/120144/trauma-genetic-scientists-say-parents-are-passing-ptsd-kids

"How The Effects Of Trauma Can Be Passed Down From One Generation To The Next"
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/12/28/trauma-generations_n_6315608.html
>>
>>72266740
>new republic
>huffington post

Get that weak shit outta here.
>>
>>72261559
You have never been around blacks, the meme race.
>>
>>72266740
Don't be linking no huffpost here, you double nigger.
>>
>>72266135

So we shouldnt judge pedos cuz they think that way?
We shouldnt judge psychopath killers cuz they cant help themselfs?

Fuk off with your stupid bait
>>
>>72266740
I hope you're not that stupid. I really hope not, for your sake.
>>
>>72265205
Riiiight, and what I'm saying is that we have given them shit tons of money for food, housing, education, child care, etc etc etc for the specific purpose of getting themselves out of poverty and they still manage to account for around 80% of the crime in this country, and essentially choose to remain impoverished while exploiting the system of free shit we give them. Meanwhile I have non-black friends who grew up in the same level of poverty who have college degrees and good jobs, and somehow managed to make it there without stealing cars or selling drugs.
>>
File: 1460856900093.jpg (86 KB, 797x748) Image search: [Google]
1460856900093.jpg
86 KB, 797x748
>>72264981
Then they would get less in benefits. Won't work unless you pay them to with gibmedats.
>>
There was a video yesterday with female gorilla pissing in the bus, why would OPs story sound unrealistic?
>>
>>72266304
I have! I have!

My one ancestor that one time was killed for being a Macgregor in England, and his wife and kids were shipped off as slaves to the new world.

I had another ancestor who was one of the 1-3 million white slaves in North Africa that caused the Barbary War. Europe was pissed Africa wouldn't stop its slave trade. Africa wouldn't stop its slave trade because it was getting rich. So Europe had to beat it into behaving and park there to make it stick, starting colonialism.

I had another ancestor that was killed by Indians along the frontier during the French and INdian war, killed the whole family.

And that is just at the beginning. I had plenty of people killed in the civil war, killed for trying to end slavery, and in WWI AND II and Korea and vietnam.

Also, some french ancestor was murdered by the king, to take his castle.

I still have PTSD from it all.
>>
I have an idea, boys. But I don't think you're going to like it....

Round up all Lady Dindus, and give them strong white seed. When they pump out half white baby, give them lots of $$ and take baby. Tell them more $$ if no Dindu Father, and if they want more money, more half white babies. Then keep babies, and treat them right, and educate them, but don't let them roam free. Then when they're old enough, breed them with strong white seed, then you have only 1/4 black left, in the new babies. Keep doing that until they're almost completely white.
>>
>>72264061

/thread
>>
Well I've had a terrible experience with a white woman on transit and a really good one with a black woman so I guess I'm going to miscegenate.
>>
>>72263886

So last week when my white Scottish wife was at the bus stop and a car full of male and female hoodrats through an egg at her, and missed, that wasn't nigger?

When she was again almost assaulted in Jamaica for smoking a cigarette at a bus stop behind a female nigger, that wasn't nigger?

And on and on and on. Actually, that'd be awn and awn and awn to you, right? You're a nigger aren't you?
>>
>>72261559
I live near Chicago I see nigs doing this bullshit all the time.
>>
>>72261425
they are capable of acting civilized you just don't see it often because the nigger brain reaches maturity in their 50's
>>
>>72262848
damn that big nigga beat the shit out of like 4 of em lmao.
Also that slap was 10/10
>>
>>72265802
Why are you so anti-science?
>>
Fuck niggers.
>>
File: 1455434981201.png (510 KB, 770x789) Image search: [Google]
1455434981201.png
510 KB, 770x789
>>72263909
You actually used the words "wedge issues." Please kill yourself.
>>
>>72263886
chimp out a little bit harder, Shaneequa. Show us how much of a nigger you aren't.
>>
>>72261425
I'm a bouncer, niggers make up like 15% of our customers at best and they're about 90% of the people I've had to throw out. They also constantly bring weed into the bar and get fucking pissed when you call them out for it. They'll lie to your face even when you catch them red-handed.
>>
It happens all the time. SC fag here.
>enrolled at USC (15 hours)
>taking a 3 hour course at Midlands Tech to fulfill electives requirement
>taking 18 hours total between university and tech school
>go in to take proctored exam at tech school testing center
>nigger in line in front of me doesn't know her course or section number
>chimps out because receptionist needs that info to get find her exam
>sheboon starts yelling, "you aint gotta talk to me like that!"
>continues with, "It's how you talk. It's how you talk, tho. You don't talk to me like that"
>gets ghetto
>people in line get worried she's gonna get a gun and start shooting up the place
>ghetto ass niggers every fucking where
>>
File: black names.jpg (41 KB, 390x467) Image search: [Google]
black names.jpg
41 KB, 390x467
LOL
>>
>>72268913
Yep. So satisfying.
>>
Can name me any majority black population or otherwise governed completely by blacks that isn't a shithole or a mess?
>>
>>72261425
Was there clapping involved?
>>
Our entire neighborhood went to shit when all those white people started moving in.

...things that have never been said...ever.
>>
>>72261425
This is probably made up but I have seen this happen several times, minus the throwing of a moniter. Black people at stores, resturants, laundry mats, they will scream and yell when they dont get their way.
>>
>>72274016
definitely rolling for this. weezy does it
>>
>>72266266

im a german living in USA for work

why is this american burning a chicken bucket??

i do not understand
>>
>>72267950
>his wife smokes
Absolute degeneracy. I bet she sucks other guys off while you watch too.
>>
>>72274016
>>
Live in Arkansas, my dad rents to these scum and they can barely write out a proper sentence and I have witnessed/been involved in Cat 5 chimpouts before. To the anon defending these animals, you obviously have never had to deal with these "people" before within your gated community. Around here, you have to keep a close eye on even the ones that seem civilized.
>>
File: q7fmreo.png (359 KB, 701x445) Image search: [Google]
q7fmreo.png
359 KB, 701x445
>>72267524
>one of my ancestors died in the French Revolution

I still have nightmares
>>
Why in the fuck would anybody expect a monkey to act like a human? This is what gets me. Niggers are basically monkeys that can ebonics. Who in their right mind thinks they can ever rise above monkeys?
>>
I've taken to using group therapy as a means of self improvement, and I've never been to one where some negress didn't go all "u disrespectin me. okaay, I'm (smacks lips) jussaying"
>>
>>72263886
>Stockholm syndrome
>>
>>72268007
Lived in Chicago my whole life, worked at UPS in a nig filled hub. The only reliable workers were white or mexican. Dindus almost never showed up on time. Took several days off. Would come in wearing Jordans instead of the required work boots. Get fired for stealing Black and Milds ALL THE TIME(we shipped a lot lf those, they bust open the box and take a bunch) I was never even slightly racist till I worked that job. Now I see nig behavior more and more.
>>
>>72266630
we are talking about niggers not black people you duplicate nigger, but go ahead defend this behavior, the day of the rope will come and believe me "uncle tom's" and whites will gladly get rid of your filth no matter which color you are
>>
>>72266304
More nigger whining
>>
>>72267454
because they are white trash(niggers)
>>
>>72262191
>hurr you allll luuk like dis! Stormfags btfo!!!!
>>
>>72274016
every time I try to roll:
>Error: Our system thinks your post is spam. Please reformat and try again.
>>
>>72275162
>why is this american burning a chicken bucket??

It's an act of war against the american nigger
>>
>>72274016
This post is not spam
>>
>>72261559
>>72262200
This isn't even one of the far out there unbelievable stories. This is just standard operating procedure. Why you no believe?
>>
>>72262525
This is a minor variation of a youtube that you saw.
>>
File: 80714400.jpg (20 KB, 327x374) Image search: [Google]
80714400.jpg
20 KB, 327x374
>>72279483
It is, eh? Cool story, bro.
>>
>>72263323
Bullshit. Source needed. This is your blind racism talking. Don't abandon race realism and anti-sjwism for blind hate.
>>
>>72264418
I've always been of the opinion that nigger is a state of mind, not a skin color.
>>
>Fat nigger walks into non profit office to apply for job. Dragging along her 2 year old. Literally needs to squeeze into the chair.
Seems to have trouble writing on the clipboard.
15 mins later we hear her start screaming at her kid to stop walking around the office waiting room.
Go to look at her application.
Random capitalization through out the page, "Working on my GED", several high-schools listed (not sure what that's about), spelling and grammar mistakes on one sentence questions.
Fuuck me and people blame the economy for not getting work.
>>
File: KEKbertarians.png (949 KB, 1588x2400) Image search: [Google]
KEKbertarians.png
949 KB, 1588x2400
>>72262191
that guy looks more like your average brony lvoing fedora wearing LOLbertarian
>>
File: 1461689518919.jpg (387 KB, 768x1583) Image search: [Google]
1461689518919.jpg
387 KB, 768x1583
>>72273871
>Midlands Tech
Can confirm.
I tried that in 2009, fucking awful.
>>
>>72265040

this. niggers get convicted of crimes bc they really really suck at committing them, no forethought on how to get away them

I used to work for the public defenders office, I met these braindead mooks all the time. then they get all pissed off that I can't somehow magically wave my bar card and get evidence like cell phone records excluded.

The day before Tamir Rice's family got that six million there was a 13 year old black kid in Cleveland who was arrested for a string of pizza delivery guy hold ups (with a real pistol), this dumb kid used his own cellphone to call in the pizza orders.
>>
>>72262817
Poor blacks are way worse behaved than poor whites
>>
>>72274016
ay yo HOL up
>>
This is clearly Bullshit, because niggers can't pronounce 'point'. She would have said she had a "perntment".
>>
>>72263886
Nigger kill yourself. Post your address faggot.
>>
>>72261425

They have low-to-no impulse control, no future-time orientation, no ability to ponder that anyone may be irritated/inconvenienced by their actions, and they all have a sense of self-importance that makes them all their own gods (in their minds, at very least), all while believing that they're not to be held accountable because muh slavery and muh victimhood and muh whites own everything and are screwing me out of what's rightfully due to me.

About 50% of all blacks are niggers of the worst sort, just walking felonious time bombs that are constantly ticking away until something totally uneventful sets them off and they chimp out and/or kill someone. I only wish that these retarded niggers had the slightest clue how we all perceive them because of how they act in public and not because we're just inherently racist, because I used to be total SJW-tier "racism is bad, mmmmkay?" myself until I actually had to be around blacks enough to know that they're pretty much worthless/hopeless in general.
>>
File: 1446665686758.jpg (3 KB, 238x195) Image search: [Google]
1446665686758.jpg
3 KB, 238x195
>>72274016
roll roll
>>
>>72263886
Obvious nigger is nigger.
Nice try fuck-face. Next time try not to be so obvious. Deal with niggers on a daily basis, they have absolutely no common sense and act only on impulse. Belligerent attention seeking morons.
>>
>>72274016
re roll for the lulz
>>
>>72264284
Fucking this, they always ask for discounts. fucking annoying, cheap trash.
>>
>>72264916
Me nor anyone I know has seen any of these scholarships or money. What the hell are you talking about?
>>
>tfw no traditionalist conservative niggress
>>
>>72263886

I am in the bay area, this shit is the norm. Where do you live? I wanna live there.
>>
>>72267571

A bag of Skittles with one poison Skittle is still a fucked up bag of Skittles.
>>
Single mothers.
>>
>>72279696
Google it you freaking idjit. Look into Appalachia, not only one of the absolute poorest area's in the U.S., but it also has crime rates below most cities suburbs. Just so happens to be about 99.5% white too.
>>
>>72261559

If you live in a shit tier area this is very possible
>>
>>72263338

not just low IQ but high aggression.
>>
>>72266079
Here is the most common middle class crime. Guy goes out drinking 2-3 times a week and regularly drives home. Eventually starts drinking too much and then still driving home. Eventually gets caught and charged with DUI.
>>
>>72274016
balls
>>
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/2016-mayor-race/bal-catherine-pugh-campaign-blames-misunderstanding-for-upset-baltimore-workers-20160426-story.html

C H I M P O U T
H
I
M
P
O
U
T
>>
>>72265950

No response to this I see
>>
>>72261425
>4 years ago
>be in high school
>science class
>black kid named Damien joins class
>he is a nigger's nigger
>such a nigger that I credit him with helping me onto the path of the redpill
>loudly talks during lessons
>hits on women
>answers phone calls, laughs loudly
>teacher is extremely beta, probably middle eastern descent
>named Zonana, Damien starts calling him Mr. Banana
>mfw it sticks
He was a funny guy. Even though he was a straight up pavement ape, he showed respect to people
>>
>>72266533

>a less dysfunctional black America helps everyone

Except for literally every single politician. Dems use them for vote farming, republicans use them to control their own electorate via fear. System works great. You know, except for all the people dying and living in misery
>>
File: image.jpg (377 KB, 700x857) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
377 KB, 700x857
>>72261425
Mostly nigs though
>>
>>72263886
I spotted a nigger in that there haystack BOYS!
>>
>>72274016
Do me do me!!!
>>
>>72261425
Why are redditors incapable of writing anything without resorting to greentext?
>>
>>72284658

Quenquokwon Brown. Yes
>>
>>72262817
>implying resulting crime doesn't differ among race at the same poverty level.

West Virginia says hello.
>>
>>72261425

Here, view these niggers in school.
>muh disrespect
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_hfChUIyp4
>>
>>72279961
wrong.
>>
File: heil1.jpg (540 KB, 780x1200) Image search: [Google]
heil1.jpg
540 KB, 780x1200
>>72284710
fuck off
>>
>>72274016
Let's see.
>>
>>72265205
fuck off you reddit shill
>>
>>72274016
Rill
>>
>>72262525
>One time I was in there, and a homeless Dindu walked in and demanded that I gave him money. And the Dindus behind the counter started yelling at him to leave, and to leave their customer alone. So that was cool. Still took a damn hour to get my sandwich though
Are you me? THIS SAME EXACT THING HAPPENED TO ME. Not even lying. Literally happened.

Also I worked at a subshop before and BELIEVE ME, the dindus are the worst. Even the blacks I worked with said that "they hate serving their own kind" because they're always expecting some special treatment or extra free shit.
>>
>>72274016
rolIan
>>
>>72262848
>harasses and assaults someone
>shocked when they hit you back

why are women/niggers like this
>>
>>72286416
check out that swag
>>
>>72261425
BECAUSE THE'RE:

N I G G E R S
I
G
G
E
R
S
>>
File: rolling.jpg (57 KB, 300x245) Image search: [Google]
rolling.jpg
57 KB, 300x245
>>72274016
rell
>>
>>72274016
rizoll
>>
>>72265802
we should have picked our own damn cotton
>>
>>72274016
its like im really a nigger
Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.