[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You've just founded your own nation! Congratulations! What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 9
File: Constitution11.jpg (408 KB, 3008x2000) Image search: [Google]
Constitution11.jpg
408 KB, 3008x2000
You've just founded your own nation! Congratulations!

What are the first 3 policies laid out in your constitution and why?
>>
STEM master race.

Rest is irrelevant
>>
Free speech, right to bear arms, right to a fair trial
>>
>>72261087
Government
Get
OUT
REEEEEEE
>>
Mind your own business and stay off my lawn.
>>
>>72261087
No niggers.
No jews.
No spics.
>>
1. No blacks
2. No dogs
3. No Irish
>>
>>72261184
/thread
>>
>>72261087
>no blacks
>no muslims
>no jews
Because I want a functional country.
>>
>>72261087
The state must protect the market againt monopolio and cartel formation
>>
>>72261087
1) National Liberalism is law.
2) No kebab, niggers, africunts or slavs.
3) Mandatory schooling split in two parts: Theorhetical and practical. Children split per aptitude.
>>
>>72261087
I'd make it the same as the constitution, but I would have to change the phrase "shall not be infringed". History has shown that phrase to be ambiguous.
>>
File: 137147382552429.gif (1 MB, 330x239) Image search: [Google]
137147382552429.gif
1 MB, 330x239
1. Freedom of speech
2. Freedom to a well-regulated militia
3. Jewry not allowed
>>
>>72261087
forbid government to borrow
>>
>>72261087
Mandatory to keep and bear any modern firearm.
Conscription
No non whites beyond 5% of the population
>>
>>72261184
Let's say some fuck up goes and blows up an airport killing 12,000 people.

Does that person have a right to free trial?

Also when does free speech end?
Let's also assume John was in presidents face calling him a faggot, cuckold, retard etc...
No touching, 5 metres distance. Would this go under free speech?

Finally, well-known anti (insert your country name) group of Islamic extremists could possibly take down your government and possibly take over shitting on your constitution BUT they've done nothing bad YET, do they have right to bear arms?
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 500x321) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 500x321
>government is a constitutional republic subservient to the people
>self determinism is fundamental to the nation, and as a servant of the people the government may never infringe the rights in point 3
>basic human rights may never be infringed (freedom, defense, property ownership, etc), both by citizens or the government
>>
>>72261087
1 - Only Europeans may be allowed to take the title of citizen, every non-European is to be considered alien. In times of economic difficulties, the aliens are to be deported.
2 - The right to bear arms is not only granted, but also endorsed.
3 - The Authority of the government is never to be questioned. To do so will result in punishment.

I had some more ideas but these are the main ones.
>>
gas the kikes
race war now
islam official religion
>>
>>72261087

>close all ports shogun-style.
>if black ironclad ships roll into bay, leave no survivors
>repeat
>>
>>72261407
Damn I thought I saved it. There was a comic that had the Founding Fathers writing the Bill of Rights and one said to another "WAIT, do you think they'll understand the meaning of shall not be infringed?" and the other one goes "how the hell could anyone misinterpret this?"
>>
Ban Muslims
Ban Mexicans
Build Wall
>>
File: 1445872402515.gif (715 KB, 250x196) Image search: [Google]
1445872402515.gif
715 KB, 250x196
>>72261703
>islam official religion

Go be Kebab somewhere else.
>>
>>72261639
1. Agreed, deported where though?
2. I understand for citizens, what if the citizen is an obvious traitor.
3. What makes you think authority will not be abused by certain elements within the hierarchy? Does this apply to citizens or aliens?
>>
>>72261087
No asians
No arts or other useless shit
I get a coke
>>
>>72261605
>Does that person have a right to fair trial?
Yes.
>When does free speech end?
It doesn't. Is insulting the president covered? Yes.

>Letting non-whtes in
Are you retarded? This is why Republicanism is dying.
>>
>>72261605
>Does that person have a right to free trial?
yes otherwise you could just jail anyone based on the word of the person arresting them

>Also when does free speech end?
this has been discussed ad nauseum. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_speech_in_the_United_States

>Let's also assume John was in presidents face calling him a faggot, cuckold, retard etc...
No touching, 5 metres distance. Would this go under free speech?
yes.

>Finally, well-known anti (insert your country name) group of Islamic extremists could possibly take down your government and possibly take over shitting on your constitution BUT they've done nothing bad YET, do they have right to bear arms?
under U.S. law, yes.
>>
>>72261087
>1. No niggers
>2. No jews
>3. No homosex
>>
>>72261087
Amendment I.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridg- ing the freedom of speech, or of the press, or the right
of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
Amendment II.
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
Amendment III.
No Soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consent of the Owner, nor in time of war, but in a manner to be prescribed by law

>US CONSTITUTION - BEST CONSTITUTION

Love you Ameri-Bros!
>>
>>72261605
Are you a fucking retard
>Yes they do have the right to a fair trial
>Free speech has no end, if he wants to call someone a faggot he can. Getting in someone's face is not free speech, it's harassment.
>They do have the right to bear arms if they are citizens and non-felons, if they try and over throw the government, the other 99% of the population with guns will stop them
>>
>>72261980
No need to insult m8, you did not specify that NON-WHITES are not allowed.
>>
>>72261087
Mandatory for everyone to own a gun.

Only violent offenders are stripped their gun rights less it's in self-defense.

Free speech.
>>
>>72262217
I'm not the one who made the post you replied to. I simply pointed out that the three point Constitution is not the only laws in the land.
>>
>>72261923
1 - Before entering, they must give their documents and birthplace. They get deported there.
2 - Honestly it would depend on the background of the citizen, though I haven't put much thought into that.
3 - It applies to aliens, citizen have the right to question.
>>
>>72261087

1. No normies allowed.
2. Animu robo-waifu for everyone.
3. Milhouse is a meme.
>>
1. You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.
2. You shall love your neighbor as yourself.
3. -
>>
>>72261605

Yes to all

How is this such a hard concept?

1. If he did that the trial would be over in minutes. They'd probably even confess if they were the type of person to do something like that.

Also allowing the state to decide who/what "doesn't need" a trial. Is a really bad idea. All those political dissidents? Yeah they totally did "x" crime, string em up, no trial.

2. How is that a bad thing?

The state being allowed to say who you can and can't call a "cuckold" is far more terrifying.

3. Sorry "Minority Report" we don't have a future crimes division yet.

Again, the state being allowed to deem a group dangerous to the point of stripping rights without them actually doing anything wrong is a dangerous precedent. Oops "political dissenters" are too dangerous to have guns or other rights. Cant have that.

EVERYTHING acts in the interest of itself. Allowing someone else (the state) to have unilateral control over its ability to act on you and others is a bad fucking idea.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely
>>
File: uk_trojan_horse_today.jpg (437 KB, 1767x1155) Image search: [Google]
uk_trojan_horse_today.jpg
437 KB, 1767x1155
>>72261087

> No Muslims. Hindhu's sikh's, christian's allowed. Other religions discretionary. Secular society over all but some religions can't fit in no matter the effort. This isn't nastiness it's self defence. This isn't racism, Islam is not a race, it is a religion. Muslim's currently present must convert to one of the accepted religions or leave at once.

> Captialist. Work for your money. Some social security will be allowed but you will be expected to work or look for work. Taxation will exist for public services but not too high. Leaner government but strong border patrols.

> Fair trial. Right to a defence. Natural justice, Jury. This is seen as fair.
>>
>>72261605
>Does that person have a right to free trial?

no trial, someone just kills him

him knowing that prevents him from doing it
>>
1. I am the law
2. No womens rights
3. No niggers, jews, muslims, english or protestants.
>>
>>72262603
>Also allowing the state to decide who/what "doesn't need" a trial. Is a really bad idea. All those political dissidents? Yeah they totally did "x" crime, string em up, no trial.
You'd think an Irishman of all people would understand this what with internment and all.
>>
>>72262603
Agreed.
One problem with the last one though, I'm pro-firearms but it still bothers me why should high threat individual have right to own a firearm if he could possibly use it to exercise wrongdoing?
How do we avoid this situation?
Don't get me wrong, I understand that government cannot be trusted with such power but would citizen council fix this? If majority decides certain individual should have to access to firearm then he should not be able to acquire it?
I also understand that certain individual could obtain through black market but let's not get into this for now.
>>
>>72262623
>no Ben garrison watermark
>>
File: nuns.jpg (28 KB, 364x400) Image search: [Google]
nuns.jpg
28 KB, 364x400
Kill all muslims on sight.
Every female in the breeding age must be nuns with the sluttiest nun uniforms possible.
Turn churches into baby factories and childcare centers.
>>
>>72263217

The exact reason the US is a Constitutional Republic rather than a direct democracy is to prevent the tyranny of the majority. A "citizen council" wouldn't do shit.

An individual is THAT much of a threat that you need to strip him of his rights (not just firearms) without due process but somehow has never actually committed a crime simply doesn't exist.

Or if they do then have your intelligence/police agencies keep an eye on them.
>>
>>72261087
>Right to bare arms
>Free Speech
>Muslims banned
>>
>>72261087
1. Whites only (not so fast, Jews)
2. Right to bear arms
3. Free Speech
>>
1. NO FAT CHICKS
2. PIZZA PARTY
3. 420 BLAZE IT
>>
legal weed
no right to bear arms
mandatory education
>>
Plebes are limited to local elections, only patricians can vote in national elections.
Nuclear power and green only, fossil fuels can fuck off.
Muh space program, both public and private.
>>
>>72263910
>you may say that I'm a dreamer
>>
>>72261087
Establishing a system of governance requires more than 3 policies. The system of government is more important than any individually guaranteed right. A government can easily become tyrannical and abolish your rights otherwise.
>>
File: ariel_rebel_sexy_perky_nun.jpg (48 KB, 420x630) Image search: [Google]
ariel_rebel_sexy_perky_nun.jpg
48 KB, 420x630
>>72264216
It's the three most pressing problems facing Europe.
Muslims.
Feminists.
Low birthrate.

They are all dealt with in a swift blow, and you can even extend education to become a church matter.
>>
>>72261087
- Free speech
- Protections to limit indoctrination of children by religious parents.
- Technocratic government.
>>
>>72261087
Law #1: Every law has to be periodically reviewed and kept up to date with modern insights, except for law #1
>>
>>72264426
I love how perky has come to mean "has nips showing"
>>
"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity"

Pretty sad that so many think the amendments are the first three policies.
>>
>>72261407
Its not ambiguous, the rights-deniers just try to make it sound ambiguous. But a nice firm up so that even the most stupid gun rights denier could understand it, would be great.
>>
>>72261087
Weapons for all (nothing is resricted)
low government intervention into the lives of the citizens
all hail the /k/ube
>>
>NO CENTRAL BANK
>NO FOSSIL FUELS
>NO JEWS ALLOWED

enjoy your utopia tbqh
>>
1. 20% flat tax
2. The state is responsible for security, law, policing, consumer standards and antitrust.
3. A household own a maximum of 5 government shares, costing 100$ each, which allow you to vote on the appointment and disappointment of the govcorp board. Your shares also pay dividends.
>>
> 1. Right to free speech
> 2. Right to enslave and trade Jewish, Spanish, or Asain people exclusively to whites and blacks
> 3. Right to free education
>>
i dont give two shits as long as niggers spics muslims and jews stay out
>>
>>72265087
>no central banks
"d-dude lmao our government can't finance anything that costs more than 100 dollars xDD. XDD no jews though r-right. haha ha ha ha"
>>
>Free speech
Pillar of any civilized society.
>Property rights
Must-have if we are to prosper. Capitalism is king.
>Fair trial/everyone is equal under the law
Strict adherence to the principles of the rule of law is key for capitalism to succeed and citizens to be free of tyranny.

Other key points (some overlap somewhat, but still deserve their own amendment):

>Right to privacy
>Adult individuals own themselves and their body: the government can't force you into military service, punish you for doing drugs, selling sex, etc.
>Positions of power can not be inherited
>Freedom of religion - secular state - no favoritism - no public funding of religious societies
>>
DUDE
WEED
LMAO
>>
>>72261265
>no dogs
Back to pakistan mohammed
>>
>>72265359
>freedom of religion

Why give religion it's own freedom? If anything it protects religions from criticism. Religious activities would be protected under freedom of speech and association. No extra protection is needed or should be given.
>>
>>72261087

1. No immigrants at all for any reason
2. Decentralised direct democracy
3. Official Catholicism
>>
>>72261087
free speech
christians only
government serves no purpose beyond enforcing constitution, ensuring access to basic amenities for all citizens and foreign policy stuff
>>
File: 1461487606020.gif (2 MB, 371x500) Image search: [Google]
1461487606020.gif
2 MB, 371x500
1. Smee
2. Maimen
3. Dr. Pavelier
>>
>>72261087

No Jews

No Queers

No Blacks
>>
>>72261087
still not liking the idea of being raised a special person by definition.
>>
>>72265132
4. Your shares can be used as a security, and can be taken to pay for your wasteful lifestyle.
5. GovCorp cannot own TruthCorp shares, or disband it as an entity.

1. TruthCorp is responsible for predicting the future, education, and the creation of money
2. TruthCorp is forced to offer it's services to all clients, it's govcorp or individuals
3. TruthCorp cannot be owned
4. TruthCorp must offer free education to citizens to a limit of their capacities.
5. TruthCorp cannot give away money, it may only offer free services and loans.
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.