[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay /Pol/ I just watched this movie and im not quite sure how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5
File: Look-Whos-Back-pic1.jpg (34 KB, 620x600) Image search: [Google]
Look-Whos-Back-pic1.jpg
34 KB, 620x600
Okay /Pol/ I just watched this movie and im not quite sure how to feel about it. has anyone else seen this?
>>
>>72260376
I enjoyed it, felt like it was a bit too long though
>>
File: pastamania.png (127 KB, 270x296) Image search: [Google]
pastamania.png
127 KB, 270x296
You've been shilling this film non-stop for the past 2 weeks, maybe stop? Everybody on /pol/ and their nigger grandmas have seen this movie by now.
>>
>>72260376
I think it unintentionally humanizes Hitler and people will watch it and agree with his rants even though it's purpose was to make that type of thinking look bad by attaching Hitler to it.
>>
it's very curious
i think that most of germans is against refugees and is afraid to say anything negative because of PC culture
>>
It's alright. I didn't like the dog shooting thing. Overall it felt like a wasted opportunity.
>>
Can't find it with English subs anywhere
>>
File: RICED.webm (1 MB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
RICED.webm
1 MB, 852x480
>>72260376
the dog killing wasnt like hitler, but i enjoyed it as well

had a really good representation of the numale when he finally got sent to the asylum for being a splurg
>>
>>72261432
It's on netflix
>>
>>72261432

I found a torrent, the translation job is pretty rough though. Give me a minute and I'll see if I can get it.
>>
>>72261389
Yeah I agree I felt this scene was put in to remind people that Oh yet hitler is evil, even tho the nazis where the first to put animal abusers in jail.
>>
>>72260727
Why don't you know how to capitalize letters, or the difference between is and are?

When Trump gets elected you're going to have to go back, you realize this right?
>>
http://contorrents.com/er-ist-wieder-da-2015-german-720p-bluray-800-mb-iextv-t12362364.html
>>
>>72261432
It's on Netflix.
It feels like it was meant to be anti-Hitler propaganda but fails miserably. You could very easily use this film to say "See? He was right! We could really use a man like him now."
Gave me hope that the general citizenry isn't as cucked as I thought it was.
>>
>>72261568
>>72261765
Cancelled my Netflix ages back desu
>>
>>72261765
I seriously thought it was pro hitler. At the end of the movie, thats the only thing I got from it. how could it have been seen another way?
>>
That was an enjoyable speech they had Hitler make in front of the tv
>>
>>72260376
Read the book.
It was fun.
>>
>>72262004
This was made back in 2014, when refugee shit was just a walk in the park compared to the shit Europe is facing now. The director probably thought that the right movement was exaggerating the refugee shit but oh how wrong he was
>>
I've seen it in the cinema, it was pretty good, funny.
>>
>>72260376
It's a great movie, the book is even funnier, great Turkish comedy by Timur Vermes.
>>
The only 2 scenes that ended up casting him in a negative light were the dog shooting seen and the Jewish hag scene in the car after that old grandma recognized him. Other than that, it was came off as pro-Hitler...not sure they if they intended that or not.
>>
File: nigga.png (2 MB, 1547x821) Image search: [Google]
nigga.png
2 MB, 1547x821
>>
It was alright. The first half was funny, the 2nd half went on too long imo. I laughed pretty hard when he was playing with the dead dog, made it say "what's up nigger" lol.
>>
>>72264367
That was great lmao.
>>
>>72260376
The book was pretty good
>>
I've seen a few clips. Seems unintentionally red-pilled.

Could it be the modern Mein Kampf?
>>
Went into this movie with low expectations, so maybe that's why I enjoyed it so much. I feel like half the humor came from the fact that it wasn't in English.
>>
>>72261616
I think that it was just for humor purposes. The way that Hitler acts after it and when he held the dogs head worked good. It also served as a plot device later on.
>>
>>72262004
The only real anti-hitler parts are when the dude gets put in an asylum and after the credits. Other than those parts it is quite pro-hitler.
The races of dogs part is top redpill material, so is his first TV-show appearance
>>
They completely failed to portray who Hitler was or what he stood for and why he stood for what he stood for. He's portrayed as a hateful and manipulative opportunists who doesn't really stand for anything. He hates just for the sake of hating and he doesn't have any real dreams or opinions that should be taken seriously. He's willing to fake everything just to get power so he can do evil deeds.

He's portrayed as a typical meme character without any depth or personality.

>The people have surprised me most of all. I have truly done all that is humanly possible in order to, on this soil desecrated by the enemy - destroy the foundations for a continued existence. By all rights, the German people should have ceased to exist. They are, however, as I now realize still here. To me, this seems almost inconceivable.
Implying Hitler was responsible for the downfall and not the Jewnited Kingdom and the Jewnited States of America and the Soviet Jewniun. They think Hitler almost wiped out his own people...

When he wakes up:
>The enemy seems to have taken a respite. Above me I can see no enemy aircraft. No thunder of artillery can be heard. A bird moves in the branches of a tree. It chirps, it sings.
Implying that the Jews didn't commit several genocides and bring total destruction to Europe after they won the war. They've deconstructed and dissolved our religion, our culture, our race, our values and everything we used to believe in and now they're replacing us with animals but not before we've been thoroughly raped and murdered. The quote implies that Hitler feared that the Jews would wage total war and not that he feared the exact thing that has become of us. Just because there aren't any bombs going off doesn't mean that things are okay.
>>
>>72264367
fuckin kek'd at that part
>>
>He considered killing a store owner who rescued him.
Yeah that's totally Hitler

>Look Who's Back: Adolf Hitler Shoots A Dog And Says The N-Word https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFbb5FJIZog
Yeah, that's totally Hitler

>Store owner: "Excuse me. You still have to pay for the papers and the chocolate. That'll be €26.40."
>Hitler: "26 euros, huh? *queue inspirational music* You have rendered your fatherland a great service. This glorious moment is something you'll share with your grandchildren and that is priceless. Farewell"
and then he left without paying. That's so Hitler.

Hitler goes around and interviews people about politics and the people he interviews have these things to say about the problems in Germany. >"We need labor camps"
>"They should kick out all those suspicious looking men with beards. They should send them out to... wherever. They should head back home. Some were born here, but still. *scratches head* They should kick them out to where their parents came from and they should stay there."
>"More and more immigrants are arriving. I don't think that's so great. But little people like us, can't change a thing."

>Some German:"The IQ quotient of people from Africa. Just from Africa that come to Germany is between 40 and 50. Here in Germany we used to have over 80.
>Hitler: "You mean the intelligence quotient was once 80?"
>Some German: "80 and higher"
>Hitler: "And what is it now?"
>Some German:"I'd say the IQ is around 60 percent at most, at the very most! But the more immigrants flood the country the lower the IQ gets."

That's such good representations of how stupid all the Germans who are dissatisfied with the standing government are. It shows exactly how much they know about the world
>>
>When he was introduced to the internet the first thing he googled was 'World domination'

Hitler interviews a Nazi:
>Nazi: The National Democratic Party if you look closely behind the facade, is against the death penalty.. I mean for it for pedophiles and the like. They want justice. We're just fighting for our rights. We could use more democracy so that someone can lay down the law and say: This is how we're going to do it and that's final. No discussion.

>Hitler: You are so right. That's just my kind of democracy. That's how I see democracy

Lol nazis. So stupid. lol
>>
Hitler asked the head of AFD Bavaria what changes he would like to see in Germany.
>head of AFD Bavaria: "So, a big topic for us is federal finance reforms *Hitler starts to fall asleep* and another topic is educational policy. We want the government to take more responsibility. And finally there's also..*Hitler falls asleep and starts snoring*
>head of AFD Bavaria: Okay, he doesn't seem to agree

LOL hehe. Hitler didn't care about any policies. lol. He thinks is boring hehe. He only cares about gassing Jews. lol so true
>>
>>72263035
Are you retarded?
>>
Here's what I got from it.

It's a leftist propaganda film that failed horribly to achieve its goal. They wanted to circumvent the trope of demonizing Hitler by instead demonizing the people who see sense in what Hitler said, but when you try doing that in a movie filled with normal people, non-actors, it comes across like you're being a bit of a political bully. It also doesn't help their case that the lines they made for Hitler ring true without a hint of irony.

Many of the people "Hitler" spoke to seemed to have genuine concerns with modern culture and they looked at this man roleplaying as Hitler as an opportunity to let off some steam about what they really believe. What we find is that people are rightfully waking up to the prospect of nationalism when faced with so many outside threats in an increasingly globalized world.

tl:dr
They tried to make Hitler/nationalism look evil in a fairly nuanced way and failed miserably, all they really achieved is giving NatSoc a platform to soapbox, not only that but they didn't even try to make the speaker look evil, a lot of what he says makes sense.

They seriously fucked up.
>>
>The cops and a District Attorney storm in to the tv executives office and say "A complaint has been filed against your tv show regarding violation of hate speech laws." "What does that mean for us?" "We might have to cancel the Führer show" "Actually, you can keep it on the air. I personally I think the show is brilliant" *everyone looks surprised and happy* I'm sure that the complaint was filed by some left-wing liberals. You know the type. I'm sure the investigation will come to nothing. This will take care of itself

LOL spot on. so true. Our cops and our judges and our district attorney's will start to ignore the law in the future if we don't keep our commie governments. All the people who are discontent with the standing government are stupid and hateful nazis and they will murder anyone who disagrees with their nazi thoughts.
>>
>Mrs. Bellini walks in to another tv executive's office and the tv executive ironically gives her the Nazi salute and say Heil Hitler. "What's wrong?" You're asking me what's wrong? This huge pile of Hitler-Nazi-shit, that's what's wrong. And everyone shouts "Hurrah!" that's what's wrong. This is the most disgusting and fucked-up inhuman evil ever." "You're drunk" "And you're sober. You're doing this shit with a clear head." "You know how many people are cheering him on? Not because that they think that he's funny or ironic but because they think what he says is cool and they agree with him. They think he's right. And now I ask you, Mrs Bellini, is this right? Are you really okay with this? Or do you even give a shit?

Literally no bad thing as happened. All they've done is put some Hitler jokes on tv and they're acting like they've just bombed Albania.

I think the whole point of the movie is to put some light on the dilemma that the media will face in the future. Where they're going to be forced to write some truth and put their agenda aside if they want to keep getting clicks, if they want to keep their readers. People are getting more and more discontent with the media and their lies and cover ups and they're being forced to change their ways.

The whole movie is just a way for the Jewish media executives to sympathize with each other. They're in such a tough spot right now
>>
>jew + niggers = perfect

/pol/ will do shit:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2mu3gi
>>
I didn't like the part where he was looking at nature, then threw his empty cup on the ground.
Hitler loved nature, that scene was absolutely the opposite of him.
>>
>>72265326
>>72265845
>>72265947
>>72266016
>>72266159
>>72266194

Defensive faggot having a meltdown, move along.
>>
>>72266336
It was just a cute attempt to make him look like a hypocrite, I suspect most thought nothing of it, just a punchline to a joke.
>>
File: 1454565694655.jpg (47 KB, 536x536) Image search: [Google]
1454565694655.jpg
47 KB, 536x536
>>72265845
>the IQ is 60%
kek'd hard there
>>
>>72265845
Of course they failed to present hitler as the true ubermensch he was, you shouldn't have been expecting a truly red-pilled film.

You should see this as a bluepilled film that accidentally left some big old redpills in there.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.