[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Iceland BTFO by an American pastor! Iceland: A Nation of Ba
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1365986879911.png (19 KB, 241x230) Image search: [Google]
1365986879911.png
19 KB, 241x230
Iceland BTFO by an American pastor!

Iceland: A Nation of Bastards
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qj8n4_wNf38

This pastor goes on how wicked Iceland is for being number one in having children out of wedlock. He seems to be confusing this fact with being a "single mother" but most couples just dont bother with getting married. Still entertaining rant and of course Icelanders are butthurt about this in the comments :D
>>
>>72259324
Do the couples stay faithful out of wedlock?
>>
didn't watch the sermon yet, just finished watching this radio interview he did with some icelandic radiohosts about the sermon though:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cr4KtlTrTA

>points out 67% of their women are whores, having children out of wedlock
>tells them it's a feminist hell
>that wives should submit to their husbands
>radio host brags about feminist iceland being one of the happiest nations on earth yet
>iceland leads the world in anti-depressant consumption
>radio host calls stephen anderson a faggot after he realizes he can't refute the argument
iceland BTFO
>>
>>72259536
a majority yes but adultery is somewhat common but mainly people jump from one relationship to another
>>
>>72259835
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cr4KtlTrTA
starting now. those icelandic radiohosts (one of them, that is) is the biggest "militant atheist" there is on radio here and he loves ranting against christianity. will be interesting to hear this!
>>
>>72259835
>>iceland leads the world in anti-depressant consumption

there actually is a good reason for that. Being surrounded by happy people can actually worsen depression, because it causes people to constantly compaire themselves to other people.

"why aren't I happy?"

The more happy a people is, the more the ones who aren't get depressed.
>>
>>72259976
That's actually how the naming convention came into play.

Funny enough, my Ancestors here just kept the one they came with instead of carrying it on.
>>
Oh that guy is incredibly based he also did a great video on the holohoax
>>
>>72259324
How come almost no one from Iceland posts here?
>>
>>72260930

have to agree. one of the few based protestants. nailed iceland to a cross
>>
As a pastor, that guy should know that marriage is for showing your family and community that you're committed to one another, not for entering into a legal agreement with the state.
>>
>>72261158
i see a few around here but yes there should be more since internet usage is so popular. more on reddit i guess :p
>>
>>72259324
As opposed to Americans who marry 3 or 4 times?
>>
>>72261158
330k population
>>
>>72259324
>Jew worshipper
>Telling iceland anything
kek
>>
>>72262638

>Denmark recently named country most comfortable with a faggot as head of state...

worse than Sweden. hahaha
>>
File: 1456937563595.jpg (393 KB, 1030x780) Image search: [Google]
1456937563595.jpg
393 KB, 1030x780
>>72262638
If you have seen this guy's videos, you would realize he basically hates jews
>>
>>72259324
Born out of wedlock does not necessarily mean born to a single parent. In the year 2000 out of 4315 children born, 603 (14%) were to single mothers (not married nor living with father) and 2210 (51%) to mothers living with (but not married to) father. So most of the time both parents are present in the household, just not married.
>>
>pastor
so he's a proddy shitter? who cares what he has to say
>>
>>72262638
he literally denied holocost
>>
>>72262638
He actually hates jews and denies the holocaust kek

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlBA2zp992c
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.