[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
just think, we are a few weeks away from never having to hear
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: bernie weekend.jpg (59 KB, 498x598) Image search: [Google]
bernie weekend.jpg
59 KB, 498x598
just think, we are a few weeks away from never having to hear about bernie sanders again
>>
ill miss the reddit tears
>>
I'm perfectly fine with that.
>>
>>72259502
I meant it as a postive, I fucking hate Bernie Sanders and all his supporters
>>
>>72259385

The tears we'll get from the night he loses will last us a lifetime.
>>
>>72259284
Fuck off Bernie still has a shot at winning
>>
File: image.png (251 KB, 909x926) Image search: [Google]
image.png
251 KB, 909x926
>>72259622
>>
Bernie never had a chance in the first place.
>>
I'll be glad when is retarded ads stop playing on the radio. Seriously, it's the first time I have heard is voice and oh my fucking god, it hurts my ears, I just want to slam his face with a hammer
>>
File: bernie bitch.jpg (78 KB, 578x805) Image search: [Google]
bernie bitch.jpg
78 KB, 578x805
>>72259622
I know reality is offensive to you, but he is completely fucked
>>
>>72259284

But you're wrong, anon.

They will be crying about this for the rest of their lives.

Be prepared to hear claims in the form of: "If Bernie Sanders had won, then x" for many decades to come.

He will have a status in American progressive political mythology similar to Henry Wallace as the radical leftist who could have taken the country in a different direction.
>>
>>72260401
Liberals have the attention spans of toddlers. In less than a year they wont even remember who Bernie sanders is
>>
>>72259707
I hate Bernie's policies, and yet this drawing makes me sad. Bernie is a kind sweet old hero to a lot of people, so this drawing amounts to a hero being bludgeoned to death by a villain. And it's so shocking that his fans can't process that information.
>>
File: photo.jpg (75 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
75 KB, 900x900
>>72259284
just a few months away to madam president HIllary Clinton
>>
>>72260622
And they will still vote for Hillary after she is finished killing Bernie

Stupid fucking sheep
>>
File: bernie cuck.jpg (114 KB, 900x823) Image search: [Google]
bernie cuck.jpg
114 KB, 900x823
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.