[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The only thing I really want to be is kind and nice to people....
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: doll.jpg (76 KB, 520x720) Image search: [Google]
doll.jpg
76 KB, 520x720
The only thing I really want to be is kind and nice to people.... but being like that I won't ever get a girlfriend...

What to do pol?
>>
>>72257599
Which matters more?
>>
File: Thanks japan 2.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Thanks japan 2.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>72257599
Waifus are the answer
>>
File: 1340169886733.jpg (154 KB, 330x500) Image search: [Google]
1340169886733.jpg
154 KB, 330x500
>>72257599
nah, you won't ever get a girlfriend because you're a faggot who takes poz loads.
>>
>>72257599
being nice=/=being submissive
>>
>>72257599
>... but being like that I won't ever get a slut
ftfy
>>
>>72257599
im in the same boat
>>
ITT: Retards who confuse being a dick with being charismatic
>>
>>72257599
Don't be a submissive cunt that goes along with everything a woman tells you.
>>
>>72257599
don't be nice for no reason. That's not to say you shouldn't pay it forward, but if you're looking for a woman you're looking for a life partner, a friend, somebody who will stick it through with you not stick it to you.

What women look for in a life partner is a strong independent man who makes his own decisions and bends to no one. How they shit test you for this is they try to "friend zone" you, or make you their bitch.

The best way to look at the beginnings of a relationship is like business. Don't give anything away for free, don't be the "nice guy" aka cuck footstool and expect something. Believe it or not most of the time a woman asks for something they're more impressed with you if they have to work hard to convince you to help them than if you just say "OKAY :)"
>>
Attractiveness is a completely different social entity from "being nice."
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OqxldqYExoQ

Pay attention to Tupac, truly ahead of his time when it came to women.
>>
>>72257700
Anon NO I just fapped
>>
File: 1460834607278.png (21 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1460834607278.png
21 KB, 900x900
>>72257700
The fuck?
>>
>>72257599
being nice =/= being a pussy
>>
>he doesn't know how to manipulate people with looks

Lmao
>>
You can be nice and not be a doormat for women.

Gentlemanly charm old boy.
>>
>>72257599
Niceness is not the problem, being and acting desperate is.
>>
I am generally nice and I've been with plenty of women. I'm not a "Chad" or anything either. I really don't understand your /r9k/ memes
>>
>>72257599
Highwarlord trump... Learn from him
>>
File: BSpoint.png (27 KB, 914x512) Image search: [Google]
BSpoint.png
27 KB, 914x512
>>72257599
perhaps i was too brief in my first response
but because i like you, ill help you out norskbro

the reason you see certain women respond to guys who are jerks is because they have esteem issues caused by fill-in-the-fucking-blank

those kinds of women are not breeding stock and should be discarded - they are the type who are always looking to be rescued, and the first thing she'll do after becoming your girlfriend is look for someone else to rescue her from you

you need to be more realistic

most people i know who have successful relationships met at a place where they shared something in common, such as employment, a gym, school, or some other activity you would engage in as a part of your routine

>>72258781
yes women smell desperation like a fart in a car, being over the top nice comes across as fake to all humans not just women

as you can see in this handy graph, you must have a balanced mix of positive and negative comments - too much positive brings you to the "b.s. point" and too much negative causes demoralization
>>
>>72257599
This is very short verse from one of our famous punk bands translated to English.

I always try to win girls by being a good person
That's why i am always single and lonesome

so fuck you OP, you obligatory fag
>>
>>72257700
paz?
>>
>>72260330
>you obligatory fag

That's one of my major problems too. People thinking I'm a fag because I don't have a girlfriend.

It's like I will literally kill the next guy who calls me a fag on sight - thinking I would be better off in jail.
>>
>>72260023

I will consider this, thank you.
>>
>>72257599
Wrong audience.

Although if you work at low level healthcare. You will 1. Have stable job 2. meet single women all the time 3. have a real change to get a girlfriend with same interest.
>>
>>72260966
>Wrong audience.

Well, obviously. All people on POL knows how to get a girlfriend.
>>
>>72257599
Start wearing a fedora
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.