[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
.... Seriously?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 13
.... Seriously?
>>
>>72256543
The GOP is just trolling at this point.
>>
desperate attempt to gain women votes in the next few states.
>>
File: coybateman.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
coybateman.gif
2 MB, 200x200
>>72256666
>>
>>72256740
It's funny, they did the same with McCain. They keep either thinking that these tricks work, or they know they won't and do it for some other malicious purpose.
>>
I stand with Israel
>>
File: ChE4gGSWUAIqPaK.jpg large.jpg (134 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
ChE4gGSWUAIqPaK.jpg large.jpg
134 KB, 1024x768
This is his audience.
>>
>>72256543
Kek for defending him with mc madam shit. Fiorina is no true conservative (tm)
>>
>>72257190
Thing is, the media will never give them credit like if a democrat picks a female vp its like oh wow how progressive. May as well just pick a male vp.
>>
>>72256543
This means he's about to drop out, extremely desperate move with an even worse person whose only benefits are her vagina.
>>
how fucking weird was that? just start singing some song. Creepy Carly scaring kids with her botox witch face
>>
File: 1456874665531.png (398 KB, 600x578) Image search: [Google]
1456874665531.png
398 KB, 600x578
>>72256666
FREAKING WITNESSED!!!
>>
>>72256543
This whole announcement is such a giant cringefest.
>>
>>72258225
surely this is before the event started, yes?
>>
>>72256666
Rekt and checked.
>>
>>72256543

Is the only way to inject himself into the news cycle. Everyone else is already speculating on Trump vs Clinton.
>>
>>72258687
The God Emperor will reign and his glory will shine for a thousand years.
>>
File: ebin.jpg (8 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
ebin.jpg
8 KB, 184x184
>>72256666
FPPB
>>
>>72256666
Sataniquads confirm.
>>
>>72256543
Just when I thought the Cruz campaign couldn't get any more retarded. Jesus Christ, way to go.
>>
>>72258225

AHHAHAHAHA

It just keeps getting more pathetic

What an Idiot, this will fuck Rato so hard in California
>>
I was gonna vote for Drumpf, but now that Ted got #FuriousFiorina on board, I am now a #Cruzmissile
>>
File: 1459639136672.png (106 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
1459639136672.png
106 KB, 500x400
>>72262399
>>
>>72256543
I want Ted to drop out. It's time for Trump. We've never had a liberal run for the Republican Party against an even bigger liberal from the democrat party. Oh wait... Trump is Nixon 2.0
>>
i would gladly back shillary against these rat fuckers.
>>
>>72258225
pls clap
>>
>>72256543
What's the announcement?
>>
>>72258225
>>72260832
Yes, and the fatty with her back turned is clearly the wrangler for the event in the process of lining the folks up on the stage, by their height and such. This stuff happens well before the event starts.
>>
How the fuck did we get to the point where Ted Cruz is a mainstream party backed candidate?
>>
>>72266154
Mutually Assured Destruction.

While all those establishment candidates were duking it out and trying to outlast each other, counting on their cash reserves to pull them over the line, Ted was going deep into the delegate map and lining his ducks all in a row. It was the way he was planning on forging his path against them.
>>
>>72263848
It already happened you fruit.
>>
>>72256543
I was in the gym when I saw the news and the POV kept focusing on that shirt. It was really hard not to burst out laughing then and there and say "/pol/ is always right"
>>
File: 1461183822371.png (42 KB, 223x247) Image search: [Google]
1461183822371.png
42 KB, 223x247
>>72256666
>>
He's ridiculous
>>
>>72256543

TRUMP BTFO
>>
>>72256543
I’m sorry, but did Cruz already lose? Oh, that’s right. The primary isn’t even over yet. In fact, it’s only Indiana. Does not having the lead in the northeast count as a loss? Is that what you’re saying? Because if you’re saying that I can assure you that you’re wrong. Why would you say this when the primary is still on? Cruz is still campaigning right now and they have been maintaining a strong position in the polls for how many months now? He’s going against a big money con man and holding his ground. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded assumptions like this. You know why? Because you’re going to be embarrassed when Cruz wins and someone quotes you. Oh look at that, Trump just dropped a point. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a post like this and I’m fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you’re the only guy making all these anti-Cruz posts because you’re a faggot hater who doesn’t like Cruz because he's a real conservative. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll people on the internet, like I give a fuck. It’s so easy to spot your posts now, you’re a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don’t you try to be a good poster??? Just for one? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That’s just you, you’re always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing so.
>>
>>72267649
when i had a "going into games" machine - this woulve been early 2006- i used to go into majoras mask A LOTand one of my fav things to do was fondle romani at the ranch. one of the great things about fondling video game characters is they don't fight back or struggle because they don't recognise u as a player character..its like you dont exist. but let me tell you, she smelled like SHIT. in fact everybody i that game did..I got used to it after a while but that first moment when i smelt romani up close..i was almost sick. she looks clean & nice when you see her on television but when ur there stood next to her its a different story. The machine was stolen in the end and im kinda glad. it had started to take over my life
>>
>muh vagina
>>
File: 1457355995547.png (242 KB, 540x517) Image search: [Google]
1457355995547.png
242 KB, 540x517
>>72256543
>>
File: 1456949767535.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1456949767535.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>72266154
The GOPe and Shillary all work for the same Jewish masters. The talk of the GOP committing "suicide" due to all their Jewish tricks this election is intended as a distraction.

The establishment picked Shillary to rule over us. Everything else was a circus to keep the peasants amused.

The problem is, a more entertaining act took control of the ring. Trump threatens their plans. That is why they are willing to sacrifice an entire political party to guarantee their win. Of course sacrificing a puppet means nothing to the Jew. They'll simply make another. The GOP exists as the boogieman. They're the old, evil, white raycisses that are preventing their progressive minorities from making change. :^) They're a tool, a character, playing along with the act. They're meaningless and all follow the orders of the same masters. They will be replaced with a next season, rewarded with well-paying jobs.

There is one party. The Jewish Party. And they're willing to burn cities to the ground, kill and beat cops and civilians, and eventually send an assassin against the God Emperor.

They are going to lie, cheat, and steal to prevent Trump from getting to the magic number, because they want to maintain the illusion of the vote actually mattering. If they somehow manage to fail, the class is going to get a lesson on what a Republic actually is. The RNC will ignore the entire process and simply pick the winner, and it won't be Trump.

This will lead to fighting, which the Jew will enjoy. Goy attacking goy for their amusement, their shekel as they cover it 24/7 on the Jewish media stations. Obama will introduce martial law, as they did in Boston, and lock down major cities with curfews and checkpoints to "maintain order" and protect us from "Domestic Literally Hitlers."

Shillary will be awarded the coronation in a fake election, and the Jew will continue their plan unhindered and somewhat richer.

The game isn't simply rigged; it's already decided.
>>
File: 8765467.png (243 KB, 540x517) Image search: [Google]
8765467.png
243 KB, 540x517
>>72267980
>>
File: impressive.gif (2 MB, 350x255) Image search: [Google]
impressive.gif
2 MB, 350x255
>>72256666
>>
>>72268735
>The game isn't simply rigged
Trump is the candidate who has benefited the most from the 'game's' 'rigged' process.

He has the largest share of pledged delegates as a ratio to votes received.
>>
File: carlymilkbone[1].png (142 KB, 360x374) Image search: [Google]
carlymilkbone[1].png
142 KB, 360x374
>>72256543

He didn't actually just name the dog biscuit WW3 woman as his VP did he? Why would he destroy his chances at a brokered convention by hitching his wagon to the menopause monster?
>>
Rato picks horseface. Pretty fitting desu.
>>
>>72256543
It was a last second, desperate attempt at not only appealing to women voters, but also to change the narrative after his absolute destruction yesterday when he lost every single state by huge margins.

The problem is that he already lost when he became mathematically eliminated from winning. People know this and it is hard for him to keep pushing the narrative that he is a winner and the guy who can beat Trump.

The GOP tried this shit with McCain also. You can see how well that went with voters.
>>
>that Israel shirt

Rato is so fucking weird. If I hear the word conservative one more time I'm gonna freak
>>
Holy shit his campaign is done.
>>
Also
>she knows how to make jobs
>fired half the people at HP

This is like Sarah Palin 2.0. We dodged a bullet.

I love how Trump talks shit about Clinton instead of playing the woman card
>>
>>72269557
>implying he has a choice

She knew about his affairs and blackmailed the shit out of him.
>>
>>72269557
>Well I'm the ugliest, least charismatic person running right now, I don't even know how to stand correctly let alone smile, who should I pick to make me look personable by comparison?

Thus the ugliest, most punchable ticket of all time was born.
>>
What did Cruz do?
>>
>muh daughters
>her vagina
>her kid died
>this isn't because Trump called me ugly I swear
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.