[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Megyn Kelly interviewing Donald Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 453653453453.jpg (236 KB, 1200x789) Image search: [Google]
453653453453.jpg
236 KB, 1200x789
In case you haven't heard Megyn Kelly is getting an exclusive interview with Donald Trump on May 17th.

What changed? What did they say to each other during the hour long meeting? I thought they hated each other?
>>
>>72254477
They are having sex
>>
Well her career is in the crapper. So I'm guessing something like he'll dictated the interview (before or during) and she'll be able to get a job again at the end.
>>
>>72254477
She wants the D
>>
>>72254638
she's just the meme flavor of the month being used as a pawn by the media as an anti-trump savior and by trump to get easy headlines. she'll be nobody after the election cycle.
>>
File: wizard frog.jpg (41 KB, 600x650) Image search: [Google]
wizard frog.jpg
41 KB, 600x650
>>72254477
he needs some more stumping
>>
>>72254477
He fucked her up the ass. So obvious. Every bitch needs a gud fucking to set them right.

I did get a sense that Meg had a new found admiration for the God Emperor when she was interviewing Herman Cain & Ben Shapiro. She kept repeating Trump memes during the vid.
>>
File: 1458369363539.jpg (87 KB, 600x452) Image search: [Google]
1458369363539.jpg
87 KB, 600x452
>>72254975
This
>>
>>72254477
She accepted to bear his sixth child. Spreading his genes even further like a true emperor
>>
>>72254477
I doubt Megyn got to say anything it would just be Donald telling her how China and Mexico was ripping them off on trade.
>>
>>72254477

Roger Ailes looked at the numbers.
>>
>>72254477
Fuck, didn't Scott Adams call this too? Is that guy a fucking wizard?
>>
>>72254477

Because her bosses, Murdoch and Ailes aren't real Jews, just a trash-tier wannabe shabbos goyim, so Trump might be able to influence them some on a deep goy-to-goy level.

That's why Trump can sometimes play footsie with Murdoch and Ailes, but will never with Kristol and Goldberg and the rest of the Neocon kikes, who would never have it, ever.
>>
TRUMPED
>>
>>72254477
She has nothing to gain by being anti-trump. She doesn't work for NPR you know.
>>
>her career is in the crapper

/pol/ is so delusional it hurts
>>
>>72254638

>>72256036
>>
>>72255990

What are you kidding? She has a $6 million dollar a year salary to push the line her bosses want her to, which is the Neoconservative one, which is why FOX-- a Neoconservative propaganda network-- has been antagonistic to Trump.
>>
File: megyn kelly before after trump.jpg (136 KB, 1400x696) Image search: [Google]
megyn kelly before after trump.jpg
136 KB, 1400x696
>>72254477

>What changed

The people in charge at Fox looked at Trumps delegate count and suddenly realized hes not a joke. They recognized they just might be alienating the man who might become president. They realized one of their talking heads is pissing him off.

Basically they got her ass in a room and told her to fall in line or find another job.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.