[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE AWAKENING OF EUROPE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9
File: Swastika-Symbol.jpg (63 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Swastika-Symbol.jpg
63 KB, 600x600
[posting this again so I could get some more feedback]
Fellow men,
as much as I appreciate what some people on the internet have contibuted to spreading the message of the Jewish problem, I must say that sadly it is not enough, as it only reaches a small amount of people who already had doubts themselves about the problem.
We should form a tactic of reaching the people from the mainstream if we really want to accomplish anything, because the mainstream mainly has the thought of us as being all sorts of shady and abnormal as we never show our faces. Also what goes against us even more are those skinhead neo-nazis, that get quite a lot of coverage by the media since they only perpetuate the stereotype even further. We need to get them to feel they relate to us, as we are nothing else than their own brethren and sistren
I was thinking of making a video series for quite some time now, discussing the Jewish problem but with no mentioning of the word 'Jew' itself. Rather (in the first video), I plan on starting of with the problem Europe faces today with immigration and the total annihilation of it's culture, with the complete farce our present politics are, with what the morals and thoughts of our people have become, etc. And then I'd just proceed talking about what the real starting time of all of those problems we face today was, and that is the beggining of the 20th century but more importantly the end of WW2, and which people were critical in them. I'll mention some names that have tremendous control over our world today, I'll mention some names that were involved in making the Western culture stink due to their hatred towards it, and so on.
>>
In the later videos I plan on talking about Cultural-Marxism and it's deeply ingrained roots who have been drying out our land for some time now, about the evils of Communism who've never gotten that much attention, about the crimes comitted by the Allied Forces whom didn't come to light that much either, about the whole mindset of the present man, etc.
The tactic I want to use is not to associate myself with the NS movement at first because it scares people off (because they automatically associate it with something demonic due to Jewish propaganda), but rather to present them the real picture of our world today and the real perpetrators so they could come to the conclusion themselves.
I will show my face too, since that just attracts more attention and people get the feel that you're more genuine and that you really care. Also the good thing is that I'm female, so that gives me +1 point in not associating me with something demonic as I've mentioned.
I'll certainly do it somewhere in the future, just need to think it out when. I still get the feel like Europe needs to sink just a few cms deeper so that the people really get to know the weight of the situation, and therefore have a more radical reaction if the video even gains any attention.

Thoughts?
And have you had any plans yourself on some real-life activism?
>>
File: image.jpg (131 KB, 1200x595) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131 KB, 1200x595
>>72253136
Anglosphere VS. Eruope
How great would that be.
>>
Not this shit again.
Stop spamming mate.
You won't start a revolution.
Nobody cares. It's a Mongolian cartoon BBS
>>
>>72253200
>The tactic I want to use is not to associate myself with the NS movement at first because it scares people off

Don't worry, I screenshotted your thread and will post it under your crappy videos when you make them
>>
>>72253567
Posted it again since it started getting quite cancerous real quick. All I want are some opinions and rational advices, no driftinf of the topic.
>>
>>72253136
You'll end up with few thousand views from /pol/sters and nothing else. You won't reach normies especially today when yt is chugging with semi professional cuck creators trying to earn themselves easy money. You'll end up like Black Pigeon.

And even if you try to hide it, our values are very different from those of libs. I remember discussing Germany with a lib, when I said Germans will die out at the hands of muslims, her reply was "So, what?". So they'll have their trigger warnings turned on almost immediately, should on stumble on your vid.
>>
>>72253821
Here's an idea: what about not being a fucking Nazi, and doing something contructive with your life instead?
>>
Making fun of the Jews is the only way someone can help. If you're doing anything but making fun of the Jews then I'm afraid that you're not doing the world any favors.

If you don't address the Jewish problem the best thing you can hope for is that the people elects a Jewish puppet anti-immigration party who'll do their best to minimize the damage from immigration while at the same time securing a harder grip around your balls for the Jews.
>>
>>72253136
Have you considered making real world memes? By that I mean propoganda. Signs, billboards, chalk, graffiti. Something real world that takes your thoughts from here to there.
>>
>>72254018
Yes, but I think wasting your time spamming a Nazi is even less 'constructive' (I suppose you wanted to say productive?)
>>
>>72253239
Anglosphere Vs Europe?
>>
>>72253959
I think the main reason for that is what I've mentioned, the fact that they aren't showing their faces and therefore are just another echoing in the chaos that internet is, since they aren't that remembarable.
I'm not saying I'm 100% sure I'll get a lot of viewership (or any viewership), but I can choose between at least trying or not doing anything at all and feeling guilty for it.
>>
>>72254312
I don't think so. You are aware of the fact that people of today have such a deep implemented fear towards anything 'anti-semitic', to the point when they completely shut their brains off when hearing someone reffer to a Jew in a negative (critical) context? Therefore, it would be really counter-productive to do that if your goal is to reach the people who have this deeply ingrained in them. As I've said, that's why I'll mention the names and their backgrounds as neutraly as possible, and hope that the people will connect the dots themselves.
>>
Targetting Libs and Lefties is a mistake.

Target those who only side with them because they don't know there's another viable option.
>>
>>72254459
Yes, if the videos gain any attention, since I'd surely need some help on that.
>>
>>72255628
I already know that I can't get to those who are full on marxists, but I think that a vast majority of casual liberals are just misinformed/blinded by the lib media and still have some potential.
>>
>>72255594
That's why you have to slowly ease them in to it with legitimately funny Jew jokes. All you have to do is force them to listen to your narrative and the best way to do that is through humour, they don't have to believe it, they only have to hear it. At first they'll think you're joking because no one is that crazy and racist. They'll laugh because shock humor is always funny. but little do they know that you're actually 100% serious and your narrative is now implanted in to their minds and it will stay there and it will grow and grow.

Just piss out your narrative on everyone. That's the best thing you can do
>>
>>72253136

"What does the little jew doing by the chimney?
WAITING FOR HIS MOTHER!!"

>everybody in the classroom laughs (college), one jew friend laughs too, starts talking muslim jokes

>more laughter and keks

>refugees, more like RAPEFUGEES amirite?

>ZDS and keks were had

what are you talking about people know who the real enemy is, they just dont go blurt it around like some neo nazi introvert autists (like 90% of /pol/)

get real
>>
>>72256467
Don't know, I was planning for more of a serious tone since it is a serious subject.
And not to say that it is quite the risk.
>>
>>72257115
I assume you meant to reply to me. Casual anti-semitism is the only thing that can drive the Jews out and driving the Jews out is the only way to fix our problems because Jews are responsible for everything. Prove me wrong
>>
>>72257115
Well if they do they sure don't seem like it. I've only met a few people in my life who were had just a little awarness of it, not even that much.
>>
>>72257532
Make cartoons and propaganda then. We have enough informative videos.
>>
File: 1460486245632.png (433 KB, 800x850) Image search: [Google]
1460486245632.png
433 KB, 800x850
>>72257651
>>72257732

i am the LEAST pol. incorrect person in my class. And i browse pol daily. Are you sure they don't like it? There are at least 3-4 chad type fuckers who browse this shithole of a website and are doing the same shit as I am: killing political correctness one day at a time.

Also jew guy is redpill.inc and know his shit, he actually said to me that holocaust was made up because zionist wanted to fufil lsome prophecy about 6 million dead kikes so they could build Israel.
>>
File: npd.jpg (48 KB, 370x522) Image search: [Google]
npd.jpg
48 KB, 370x522
>>72253136
>THE AWAKENING OF EUROPE
>>
4chan /pol/ is dead.
>>
File: terms-invented-by-jews5.jpg (74 KB, 720x902) Image search: [Google]
terms-invented-by-jews5.jpg
74 KB, 720x902
>>72254018
>>
File: pol.jpg (389 KB, 1078x1000) Image search: [Google]
pol.jpg
389 KB, 1078x1000
>>72259018
>4chan /pol/ is dead.

No, it has evolved. It's MGTOW now.
>>
>>72259018

it is not. No one understands the significance of 4chan. Every bulshit meme that was created was mainly made here. memes that were made here ended up in facebook and 9gag, and they are slowly (but surely) reshaping the communities where they are posted.

No one seems to notice this trend, but it is happening. It is happening for the last few years.

Patience, and you will see the results in a few years.
>>
everybody in the classroom are nationalists xD
>>
>>72259018
Abu Hajaar?
Is that you Abu?
>>
>>72259254
>it's faggots now
god damn it
>>
File: 1443553574540.jpg (67 KB, 572x626) Image search: [Google]
1443553574540.jpg
67 KB, 572x626
http://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1461714934439.webm
>>
>>72259875
>UKIP
Jewkip, sadly.
>>
>>72259408

they are not, they are just normal?
>>
File: redpill.jpg (323 KB, 700x897) Image search: [Google]
redpill.jpg
323 KB, 700x897
>>72259575

The redpill can't be stopped, anon.
>>
>>72260688
That is not any sort of red pill that's a dreidel pill.
>>
>>72258243

I love it when the russians are up
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.