[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Japan is an ancient civilization with a homogeneous society and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: china-and-japan_2271533k.jpg (101 KB, 858x536) Image search: [Google]
china-and-japan_2271533k.jpg
101 KB, 858x536
Japan is an ancient civilization with a homogeneous society and a ton of money, more than the Jews I think. They have a prolific mafia in the country. They have traditions that we are not aware of and don't understand. They are also extremely technically competent and could easily be ahead of us.

We nuked them. I can't imply anything really, but I do wonder and want to pose the question: How much subtle subversive influence do you think Japan could actually have on the world if it wanted to?
>>
>>72252030
They got a whole lot of white people to like animu so thats something, I can't say I like animu but I have no problem with it.
>>
>>72252030
They're the only people making good games anymore, and they got weeaboos to love them, so probably a lot.
>>
>>72252030
they just wanna be left alone. leave them alone
>>
>>72252030
they would only be ahead of us in fields we have a moral quandaries dealing with like genetic engineering or robotics though we have played catch up with them.

atlus and big dog are nice to see even if the japs have a robot that looks like a woman that can dance .

its not a contest mankind will have sexbots its just a matter of time and many nations will be expected to contribute as soon as we have a model that does it all on the market
>>
>>72252030

Pretty much the only good Asians out there. Really the only good non-whites in the entire world.
>>
>>72252030
Just wait until they bust out the gundams and start attacking the Korean peninsula again.
>>
>>72254125
what exactly do we lead in technologically?

we're at the edge of physics and math research (which is purely theoretical,) but nothing industrial.

>>72254214
korea and taiwan were like china 20 years ago, and are like japan today. china will be like japan in 15 or 20 years. fuck off
>>
File: American Philosophy.jpg (390 KB, 1589x779) Image search: [Google]
American Philosophy.jpg
390 KB, 1589x779
I only have anecdotal evidence from Asiatic friends, but it goes something like this:

We didn't fuck them up as bad as they expected. They saw what was happening to Germany, and we hit them with the bomb. Twice. In Asian warfare an unconditional surrender of that magnitude was game over forever. That was the end of your country, your people, your everything. They knew they were fucked and valued survival over this loss of identity because they knew they had no other choice.

Then America didn't do anything. We pushed that surrender through so fast. "Kick out your emperor, fuck out of China, standard surrender stuff, okay good we're good."

From their perspective we had the opportunity to plunder them raw and fuck them into the stone-age for the next 10 generations and we didn't. They would have done it to us, they knew we knew that, but we didn't do it to them. Not through altruism but because fuck Soviet Russia.

Instead we helped rebuild them. Further generations who didn't know the history beyond "we fucking nuked Japan, our current ally" felt bad. Our cultures were brought closer, but usually not close enough to infringe on Japanese Xenophobia.

It's gotten closer since the 80's, and I don't see it changing any time soon. Japan has too many domestic issues to worry about old grudges.
>>
>>72252030
I like the nips because of their extreme nationalism and resolve. In my eyes they're pretty cool people but they have a lot of the same issues most western countries have such as the outbreak of NEETs and men being pussified (AKA dudes not starting families and instead letting the native population decrease over time)
>>
>>72254899
This.

Japan is tsundre for the US and we're tsun for them back.
>>
>>72254899

Is my history terrible or do I not clearly remember the emperor not being able to stay in as emperor?
>>
>>72254899
this is a pretty poor understanding of asian history

the chinese were an unusually unagressive hegemon. in 3k years of history they expanded from the yellow river valley and genetically what was probably only the upper half of what is today modern china, into the southern half, ignoring their western desert border zone. over 3k years this was teh extent of their expansion.

china never even bothered invading japan, they just asked for tribute. when japan said no, china said, shit, okay.

china tried giving welfare to the thai and vietnamese (it failed.)

for comparison, in 300 years, the arabians expanded from the corner of their peninsula to spain and the edges of kazakhstan. the mongols in 100 years expanded from a part of mongolia to the borders of hungary.

asians have never followed scorched earth tactics. this is a lie.
>>
>>72255511
The imperial crown was allowed to exist but only as a figurehead like the British crown. Also, the emperor had to tell his people that he was really not divine.
>>
>>72255964

Gotcha. That is what I thought.
>>
>>72252030

Please stop the Japan is amazing meme.

They were monkeys who figured out how to use machine guns.

They did great in the region because they adopted Western technology and tactics before the Chinese. Once they went up against an actual Western power they were utterly stomped and ground down to nothing.

The Japanese are not innovators, they are imitators. They simply filled a niche in the Western economy through the cheap mass production of electronic goods that originated with Western designs, a niche which China has mostly taken over by now.
>>
>>72255149
Japan kinda needs that though. They're a tiny island country with a population over half that of the United States. So long as their economy doesn't collapse, they'd probably still do exceptionally well with a third of the population they have now.
>>
>>72252030
If I wasn't luck enuf to be born in Pakistan I would have liked to be a Japan person.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.