[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Islamic attire is good for cold climates, not the Middle-East."
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
"Islamic attire is good for cold climates, not the Middle-East."

discuss
>>
I guess that's why they're all moving to Sweden.
>>
Agreed
>>
>>72251838
Time to accelerate global warming.
>>
>>72251838
Wrong actually. Most of those garments are thin as fuck to allow a breeze, and they offer protection from the sun and wind/sand.
>>
>>72251838
problem solved
>>
>>72251838
That certainly doesn't look like a "Islamic attire"
>>
>>72253626
>implying they can't wear h haram winter clothes beneath the halal clothes

This is the future get used to it.
>>
>>72254491
it is, they just have to cover legs, arms, chest and head
>>
File: A7E876B.jpg (407 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
A7E876B.jpg
407 KB, 1200x1600
>>72251838
It is getting hot in here....
>>
File: lFkUKKX.png (517 KB, 506x433) Image search: [Google]
lFkUKKX.png
517 KB, 506x433
>>72251838
she's actually pretty cute desu
>>
>>72254653
if you say so. scarfs and leather jackets just didn't look very middle-eastern
>>
>>72251838
Wrong.
In the desert climate, the temperatures can go up untill over 40 degrees (First World units). Islamic attire can block away the radiation from the sun.The body doesn't heat up that fast which means that the body needs less energy and most importantly water to keep the body at 37 degrees.
>>
>>72251838
Their clothes are thin as hell, the burkas/hijabs/whatever are for keeping dust out of their eyes
Dipshit
>>
>>72253626
I can confirm this, I've had family go to Morocco for holidays and they said the same thing. They thought everyone was mad for wearing them when they got there but later realised that long black clothing allows for an updraft for air circulation. The scarf though I don't think belongs.
>>
>>72255536
So why is the only gap at the eyes?
>>
I'm guessing you're from the north, right?
>>
Aren't most of them naked underneath?
>>
>>72251838
>he hasn't heard of linen
>>
>>72254989
I always lament that they never uncover their hair. Arab and Persian girls have beautiful hair.
>>
>>72251838
>wearing that in -30
no
>>
Good luck walking with that skirt in snow
>>
>>72251838
The attire is really important for desert climates.Most all their clothes are designed to be thin, light, and block sun exposure to prevent heat sickness and dehydration. Since it's really breezy, the only real killer is sum exposure. Basically the head scarf and long sleeves are their version of our baseball caps and sunblock
>>
>>72251838
Who cares. Islamic attire is degenerate
>>
>>72258802
>a woman covering herself is degenerate
>this is what degenerates actually believe
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.