[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does it make you losers feel that you will never do this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: pol_will_never_do_this.webm (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
pol_will_never_do_this.webm
1 MB, 640x360
>>
a frickin leaf
>>
OK what the fuck am I looking at
>>
File: image_6.jpg (78 KB, 593x539) Image search: [Google]
image_6.jpg
78 KB, 593x539
>>72251169

Who else expected semen fertilizing egg?
>>
File: br600_act_002[1].jpg (58 KB, 525x349) Image search: [Google]
br600_act_002[1].jpg
58 KB, 525x349
>>72251169
>>
>>72251379
> flag
the irony!
>>
>>72251379
Either it is an egg being fertilized or an CME
>>
is that ebola
>>
>>72251514
who else still thinks that IS a semen fertilated egg?
>>
>>72251677
Me.
>>
>>72251169

>a fucking piece of organic detritus
>>
>>72251677
That's exactly what that is.
>>
>>72251677
It is.

The reaction is the membrane hardening so that other sperm cells can't get in.
>>
>>72251677
Please Russia, you stopped doing science 30 years ago.

Your last contribution was Krokodil and look how that turned out.
>>
File: m9pnEj6.gif (628 KB, 245x242) Image search: [Google]
m9pnEj6.gif
628 KB, 245x242
>>72252301
>how that turned out

cheap and powerful, albeit not pretty looking.
just like anything Russia ever produced
>>
File: think.png (99 KB, 264x292) Image search: [Google]
think.png
99 KB, 264x292
>>72251514
>>72251677
>>72251569
>>72252051

I'm pretty sure that's what it is

It would also imply that /pol/ will never fertilize an egg, hinting at /pol/ never having sex (or impregnating a woman)

What you are seeing is fertilisation.

The object to the top right is the part of the sperm (the flagellum is not dyed, so you cannot see the 'tail').

The sperm undergoes capacitance reaction due to chemoreceptors on the cell surface binding to proteins on the zona pellucida of the secondary oocyte (touching the surface of the 'egg').

The acrosome (a structure in the tip of the head of the sperm) is lysed, releasing hydrolytic enzymes which break down the zona pellucida.

However, the binding of the proteins on the cell surface of the secondary oocyte induces metaphase II of meiosis. This occurs because the secondary oocyte has not formed a secondary polar body, nor has even finished meiosis and instead waits until the sperm binds to the zona pellucida before finishing meiosis, and completing the process to become a haploid, and thus capable of sexual reproduction.

During this time, the sperms nucleus enters the secondary oocyte, and, (I always mix this bit up) upon fusion of the genetic information, the secondary oocyte undergoes the cortical reaction, where the cortical granules are pushed outward into the secondary oocyte cell membrane, causing the membrane to be sealed. No more sperm can enter the secondary oocyte (which has now become a zygote, as is fertilised).
>>
>>72252718

Look a smart guy in /pol/
>>
I did that nearly 22 years ago.
>>
Relieved
I don't want any more kids
>>
>>72252718
This.

Also, i already did. I thought the chick wanted me to nut in her but apparently i was drunk and mistook no for mhm. Thought it was nothing .. turned out she had to get an abortion 1 month later.
>>
>>72251169
Witness the zinc reaction when an egg is fertilized?
>>
>>72251169
what kinda camera did they use?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.