[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Based Cruz and Based Fiorina unite to take on Trump!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7
File: Cruzfiorina.jpg (32 KB, 590x392) Image search: [Google]
Cruzfiorina.jpg
32 KB, 590x392
http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/04/27/carly_fiorina_will_reportedly_be_ted_cruz_s_running_mate.html
>>
Oh goody two losers on a team.
>>
Why is she allowed anywhere near politics? Her term as CEO of Hewlett Packard was a failure, she's been relentlessly mocked for it, and that's what she's based all of her candidacies on?

She didn't even win the Senate race against Barbara Boxer. It would be one thing if she was a Senator from California, but she's literally just a failed CEO.

Why? WHY?
>>
Shows weakness!
>>
>Ted Cruz's attempt to divert attention from Trump to himself

Saged.
>>
>>72250648
Because women vote with their vaginas and Ted Cruz thinks this will help him.
>>
slimy rato might lose his senate seat if he continues with this.
>>
File: Carly-8970.jpg (112 KB, 800x863) Image search: [Google]
Carly-8970.jpg
112 KB, 800x863
>>72250405
http://fuckyousweetie.com/news/carly-fiorina-reveals-shes-been-called-bimbo-and-bitch-on-the-campaign-trail/

she wants more of it
>>
two ugliest people on one ballot. what could possibly go wrong.
>>
Oh my god this is embarrassing

Fiona is a disaster she completely destroyed HP. Women are illogical emotional creatures we don't need them anywhere near the White House
>>
He isn't even a nominee.
>>
File: stealth_cruz_missile.png (200 KB, 766x324) Image search: [Google]
stealth_cruz_missile.png
200 KB, 766x324
>>72250405
The only chance that Cruz has at this point is to literally steal the election. That might actually be enough to incite some violence. Establishment hacks should have thought twice about telling everybody that their vote counts.
>>
File: 0G4PVOHT.jpg (196 KB, 1280x922) Image search: [Google]
0G4PVOHT.jpg
196 KB, 1280x922
this is her just before entering HP. That experience took her beauty away. She realized her incompetence, and could not deal with it. and became ugly
>>
>>72250405
fuck you faggot.

Cruz is not based whatsoever. He's a fucking impotent cuck faggot with a melting candle face.

fuck you and whatever irrelevant country that flag comes from
>>
>>72250840
Are you sure about that? If you were locked into a room with Fiorina and Clinton and you weren't allowed to come out until you had nutted inside one of them, which one would you pick?
>>
This is campaign suicide hahaha.
>>
>>72250405
TRUMP RESPONSE BTFO

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/725396879723384832
>>
File: bern delusion.png (251 KB, 909x926) Image search: [Google]
bern delusion.png
251 KB, 909x926
>>72251271
sure, but there is no other way he can compete with clinton's vagina

it won't work tho
>>
>>72250405
Kinda makes sense. Cruz is younger, lawyer, Texan, social conservative, male. Fiorina is older, businesswoman, lived in Cali/Northern Virginia, social moderate, female. Especially today, they usually pick VPs to complement the presidential candidate.
>>
"trump university is being sued on a class action lawsuit for up to $40 mil"

So Trump is officially done. Who is the Republican nominee? Would you be ok with Cruz vs. Hillary?

Why can't the Republicans get a gud candidate? Literally all of them are shit with baggage. I dont want to vote Democrat.
>>
>>72251229

Neither.. I would rather die
>>
>>72251415
THE MADMAN
>>
>>72252148
bullshit, id nut both of them with great satisfaction
>>
>>72251499
>businesswoman
She is living proof a woman should never be let near any high level job (especially when it involves a tech or engineering corp)

>lay off 15000 from R&D and engineering dept for short term stock jump
>offer stale product in an industry of rapid change
>????
>profit
>>
File: ted-cruz-fails-his-kike-masters.png (346 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
ted-cruz-fails-his-kike-masters.png
346 KB, 512x512
>>72250405
hahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>72251623
>he doesn't know that businesses get sued all the time

if someone trips in one of trumps hotels he can sue its not the end of the world
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 380x380
If he actually gains votes from this it is just further proof that women should not be allowed to vote
>>
>>72252681
I'm not saying she is a good businesswoman, but it's different from a lawyer.
>>
>>72253023
>I'm not saying she is a good businesswoman
Fair enough. I just feel bad for HP employees, I'm old enough to remember when they actually made entire lines of scientific instruments, designed their own chips etc. Now they just package cheap chinese parts in drab boxes
>>
>>72250405
this makes perfect sense considering her stances on things like the IRS
>>
>>72250405
Ted's wasting his time.
>>
>>72254241
>>
>>72253333
I don't even give a fuck that this isn't /b/
Nice fucking roll
>>
>>72250405
Even Mark Levin doesn't like the idea of a woman being outside her traditional role. Cruz just fucked over half his southern support.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.