[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should white Africans leave their homes and go back to Europe?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: images (8).jpg (19 KB, 313x470) Image search: [Google]
images (8).jpg
19 KB, 313x470
Should white Africans leave their homes and go back to Europe?
>>
The same question applies to everyone whose ancestors immigrated to a new country.

No, of course not.
>>
>>72249087

just the pretty ones
>>
Of course
Dismiss this faggot >>72249204
>>
No cause the Danes want to watch their relatives be raped and murdered by niggers.
>>
>>72249087
They should come to the US, it isn't right what is happening to them.
>>
>>72250307
What? Being rich?
>>
Would love to have them settle here.
>>
>>72249087
Yes. I'm from Namibia. Most of my family moved to Germany. All white South Africans,all English people living in Zimbabwe, and all remaining white Namibians should pick up and leave immediately.
>>
>>72249087
too white
>>
>>72249087
Vast majority of them have gone back already though mate.
>>
>>72249087
no you burn the coal you pay the toll let these faggots rot in their own shit
>>
>>72249087
No. Europe only wants shitskin immigrants
>>
>>72249087
absolutely
these are the people that europe should be taking as refugees
>>
>>72249087
Yes. For their own safety.
>>
>>72249087
no they all have zika and its sexually transmittable. they are bait for the monkeys now

like a poison pie left on the window sill some big lipped ape cant resist the scent of
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.