[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
China vs The West
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 2dw2qdw.png (4 KB, 245x206) Image search: [Google]
2dw2qdw.png
4 KB, 245x206
If you hate the way the west has gone. If you hate the degeneracy that is happening in the west than you should support China. China will either make or break the west. The main reason I support China is that it doesn't play by the west's rules. China doesn't want to become a sheep like the other countries and it knows it doesn't have to be. They can become the next superpower. Everybody knows, it's the main reason America is so scared of China.

The one thing the west has always had is media propaganda. And they know that the majority of the west can't speak Chinese. So they use this in their favour to constantly spout bullshit memes. They might be true, half-truths or out right bullshit. But looking at it from the west's point of view it's majority of the time bullshit just to give China a bad name. It's the only thing the west can do to stop people thinking China is great.

China's greatest strength is it's capability to finish a job without hiccups. Unlike the west where they have to go through a shit ton of stuff before anything gets done. China just bulldozes through all the crap.

It really is the time for the East to wake up.

Long Live East Asia!
Long Live East Asia!
Long Live East Asia!

>inb4 leaf
>>
>>72246502
China looks like a cock.
>>
>>72246502
Fuck off chink you're no better than the West.
>>
"China's greatest strength is it's capability to finish a job without hiccups. Unlike the west where they have to go through a shit ton of stuff before anything gets done. "

But this is why the West surpassed China. China had a never ending bureaucracy.
>>
>>72246564
Or Mickey Mouse
>>
>>72247550
Well the tide is surely changing. That is not the case any more. All you've got to is the news about China. When they say they want to do something. It gets done al the way to 110%.
One example is solar energy.
>>
File: 1460759319587.png (2 MB, 1253x838) Image search: [Google]
1460759319587.png
2 MB, 1253x838
>>72248062
>Solar
>good
You fucked up you goddamn chink.
>>
>>72248062

I don't really mind China as a super power. But I do think China will ever surpass the West? Probably not. Maybe for a short time. But China always seems to slide back into Authoritarian bureaucracy that limits its potential. Right now they're doing great because their energy is at trying to surpass the west. But what will you do when that goal is finished?

All this r reminds me of the film Full Metal Jacket: "In every gook there is an American dying to come out."

Which is a lie. But that was the point of the film. The Asians in the west that obviously want economic and political freedom usually end up very successful though.

God speed Chang.
>>
China is breddy gud.
Not without its problems, but it's getting there.
>>
>>72246502
Soon the West will resemble China more, not the opposite.
>>
>>72248662
Once China surpasses the west it will do what every superpower does.
>The Asians in the west that obviously want economic and political freedom usually end up very successful though.
True, because there hard working people.
I think it's normal once China becomes a superpower they will slowly open up a little. But that is just a wild guess I really don't know what their end game is.
>>72248559
>The world complains about China's pollution
>China supercharges renewable energy
>China fucked up
China can never look good to western people. That's why propaganda is working very well.
>>72249091
Why do you say that?
>>
File: 1390627303043.jpg (102 KB, 716x715) Image search: [Google]
1390627303043.jpg
102 KB, 716x715
I'm gonna support China by marrying a nice chink girl and raising the kids to be gun toting Americans.
>>
>>72249091
>>72249568
The tide is turning, last time I checked right wing parties were rising, and slowly but surely the PC-culture is dying. When ISIS hits us hard this will change even further. The more people die here, the more anti-muslim the general population will become.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.