[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So...you guys still feeling that BERN? Remember: It's not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: cucked.jpg (57 KB, 950x581) Image search: [Google]
cucked.jpg
57 KB, 950x581
So...you guys still feeling that BERN?

Remember: It's not over! California has over 9000 delegates! Don't forget to send Saint Sanders more money!
>>
bernie actually has a good chance of winning
>>
>>72245431
But only if you forward more $$$ to his campaign!
>>
>>72245431
>>
>>72245431
Top fucking kek m8
>>
>>72245374
If you mortgage your house to donate to his campaign, the capitalist bank promises not to foreclose if Bernie wins!
>>
>>72245503
Im donating the $80 that my parnts gave me for food this week to Bernies campaign.
Ill survive on tap water and Ramen.
Can anyone match my donation?
>>
>>72245431
>>72245503
Now is NOT the time to lose hope guys! If you can try to limit how much you spend on food, I managed to scrape another 20$ a day for Bernie.
>>
We can't give up, bros! We just have to hold on till we get to all the white people in California for their 400 delegates. I just got appeoved for a $2016 loan and sent it all to Bernie. This will fuck up my credit but it'll all be worth it once he pays off the college loan for my Sociology degree. Match me! #FeelTheBern
>>
File: SandersForHope.png (224 KB, 1565x656) Image search: [Google]
SandersForHope.png
224 KB, 1565x656
>>72245374
We might be able to win if Hillary supporters will not show up to vote because they think she has already won.
>>
>>72246549
>Quoting Trump in his rally post.
Well, at least he's quoting a winner.
>>
>>72245374
Im donating $5 right now just to spite you faggots. Bern or bust.
>>
>>72247655
>not berning the money for good luck
>>
>>72246549
Bernbots quoting the God Emperor, sacrilegious!
>>
File: bernie weekend.jpg (59 KB, 498x598) Image search: [Google]
bernie weekend.jpg
59 KB, 498x598
>>72245431
sure he does, sure
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.